FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI

PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:36 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@RPPA wrote:
@Akalanka wrote:
@Akalanka wrote:
@SHARK aka TAH wrote:Elakiri wage TJL 20 hit

it seems that, tjl is awaiting a major move



see the pattern of tjl, it awaits major move .  

  according to the reports EPF , Melstacrop and some major share holders have exited . NSB and some new ones have entered into this counter .

PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Tjl10

pole n pennant wage thama,.......  

Ya. TJL the harvest is slow @ these levels.

At 20 levels some think over priced & some think has more value.

So that is why the break out has delayed. So patients.......... Very Happy

It seems TJL is breaking through......... Very Happy

42PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:21 pm

EquityChamp


Moderator
Moderator
PARQ will be steadily moving. Note that the current level 37.5-38.5 is a collection range. within a short period it can move to 45/-. this stock is bullish given the boom in constructuion industry and the synergies it can gain within the RCL group.

43PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:27 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@EquityChamp wrote:PARQ will be steadily moving. Note that the current level 37.5-38.5 is a collection range. within a short period it can move to 45/-. this stock is bullish given the boom in constructuion industry and the synergies it can gain within the RCL group.

Yes agreed. Next run. 1st one done.

44PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:30 pm

sudheeee


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:PARQ will be steadily moving. Note that the current level 37.5-38.5 is a collection range. within a short period it can move to 45/-. this stock is bullish given the boom in constructuion industry and the synergies it can gain within the RCL group.

Yes agreed. Next run. 1st one done.

dear RPPA,
when will it start itz 2nd run??.....is this short term or long term one??.... pirat cyclops cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

45PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:33 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@sudheeee wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@EquityChamp wrote:PARQ will be steadily moving. Note that the current level 37.5-38.5 is a collection range. within a short period it can move to 45/-. this stock is bullish given the boom in constructuion industry and the synergies it can gain within the RCL group.

Yes agreed. Next run. 1st one done.

dear RPPA,
when will it start itz 2nd run??.....is this short term or long term one??.... pirat cyclops cyclops Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Difficult to say. Someone bought insanely. So anything can happen.

Don't jump in monitor the movements.

46PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:36 pm

sudheeee

sudheeee
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
noted with thanks.......my short term target is 40..letz c... cyclops cyclops cyclops

47PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:11 pm

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@sudheeee wrote:noted with thanks.......my short term target is 40..letz c... cyclops cyclops cyclops

Ah you will be able to reach ur target by tommorrow,will u think to exit sudheeee?

48PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:35 pm

sudheeee

sudheeee
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@chutiputha wrote:
@sudheeee wrote:noted with thanks.......my short term target is 40..letz c... cyclops cyclops cyclops

Ah you will be able to reach ur target by tommorrow,will u think to exit sudheeee?

Yup chuti putha,,,,...and mind to re enter to the counter by next week....coz there may be a discounted price for the share in mid of next week.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

49PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:40 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
The key is DR. Has he sold out. Smile Smile

50PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:19 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
KAPI
RPPA ,What's the resting point as per your view. And do you think 90 possible after rights in 2 months time?

51PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:37 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Siva08 wrote:KAPI
RPPA ,What's the resting point as per your view. And do you think 90 possible after rights in 2 months time?

EASILY

52PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:46 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
seems like KAPI price already increased by 3 rupees in 5 mins Very Happy

53PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:37 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
Please update any right issue details including their trading days. Thanks.

54PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:57 am

jazstock

jazstock
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
PARQ is being awesome too! Wink

55PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:53 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@RPPA wrote:
@sach9993 wrote:RPPA machan.laugh gas company eka hond wei kiyal nam matath hithenw.me daws wala meka down wenw. e nisa rallt yan nathuw,down wen lgl share eka buy karal avarage karagaththa nam ,ikmant nathath pasu kalinw hond profit ekak eka para gann puluwn wei kiyl thama mat hithene.

If some one missed this block of shares as i posted it on that time (31/10/2014) & check the prices now & see how much you have missed out.

LGL also the same.

I thing there is some more to come.So i think people will talk about these 4 lot more.Add TKYO if you want.

I have spoked about LIOC in a previous thread, So i didn't put LIOC here,

What will be the value appreciation of these block of shares (on above thread)?Very Happy

56PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:55 pm

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Jeezzz
look at KAPI..appreciation of Rs.8 so what will be closing price by 2.30pm any guesses Very Happy

57PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:13 pm

san1985

san1985
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@sach9993 wrote:RPPA machan.laugh gas company eka hond wei kiyal nam matath hithenw.me daws wala meka down wenw. e nisa rallt yan nathuw,down wen lgl share eka buy karal avarage karagaththa nam ,ikmant nathath pasu kalinw hond profit ekak eka para gann puluwn wei kiyl thama mat hithene.

If some one missed this block of shares as i posted it on that time (31/10/2014) & check the prices now & see how much you have missed out.

LGL also the same.

I thing there is some more to come.So i think people will talk about these 4 lot more.Add TKYO if you want.

I have spoked about LIOC in a previous thread, So i didn't put LIOC here,

What will be the value appreciation of these block of shares (on above thread)?Very Happy  

Awesome work RPPA bro..

You have read those to perfection Very Happy

58PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RPPA,
I don't have much idea abt rights as I haven't dealt with rights. Kindly explain so VP gets his answer as well tks bro

59PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Especially talking abt KAPI rights.

60PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:48 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@VALUEPICK wrote:Please update any right issue details including their trading days.  Thanks.

Rights dates has not announced yet.

But the allocation ratio is 466 shares for 1,000 held @ Rs45.00 per share. Very Happy

Please note when the rights was announced this share was trading @ 57/- & next day falls to 54/- & still going strong.

Has any one seen a stock running like this after a rights announcement (now 75/-).
(6M earnings more than 800Mn)

I am not promoting KAPI. But these are true facts.

61PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:36 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
so if i have 1000 shares ill get 466 shares which i need to pay an amt of 45*466 = 20970..is that correct?

AND

while having 1000 shares, If i need to go for more rights what do i have to do/how to get it.

62PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:49 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Siva08 wrote:so if i have 1000 shares ill get 466 shares which i need to pay an amt of 45*466 = 20970..is that correct?

AND

while having 1000 shares, If i need to go for more rights what do i have to do/how to get it.

Don't request for additional rights though i said it. As you will not get it due to the higher demand.

Because when you request for that your money will be tide up for at least a month. If you didn't get it you will receive a refund. But no return for it.

63PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:15 am

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RAPA - what is your target price for LGL pls?

Thanks

64PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:23 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Nitro 7 wrote:RAPA - what is your target price for LGL pls?

Thanks


Results are not that great as i expected. But for 1 year annualised earnings it is trading around 10.3 times.

Technically it should cross 50/-. But i will exit @ 48/-.

65PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 3 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:25 am

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@Nitro 7 wrote:RAPA - what is your target price for LGL pls?

Thanks


Results are not that great as i expected. But for 1 year annualised earnings it is trading around 10.3 times.

Technically it should cross 50/-. But i will exit @ 48/-.

What About the PARQ

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum