FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 8:47 am

» Haycarb’s bottom line likely to boost with Tesla’s electric vehicles push worldwide (HAYC)
by MarketWch Today at 6:27 am

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by SL-INVESTOR Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» CONTRADICTARY statements BY BUYER & SELLER RE: MGT & GREG
by GHERATH72 Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by High-flyer Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» KGAL - THE SLEEPING GIANT
by Big Bull Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (NDB.N0000)
by shihan 93 Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» Sunshine holding future potential
by Zahara khan Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» hospital sector
by David VKMS Yesterday at 10:26 am

» Sri Lanka Bonds Go From Asia’s Worst to Best After China Loan
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 7:27 am

» The market changes fast; it is OK to get out when you feel it is right and take the profits that you can. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 16, 2021 10:04 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by dayandacool Sun May 16, 2021 9:50 pm

» Economic Uncertainty Drives Crypto Growth in Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Sun May 16, 2021 9:23 pm

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Sun May 16, 2021 4:37 pm

» CSE listed companies...Failed or collapsed
by High-flyer Sat May 15, 2021 9:14 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Sat May 15, 2021 5:17 pm

» කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Sat May 15, 2021 11:52 am

» 14 May onwards -Road Clear to Enter one of the Asias Most Undervalued Stock Market
by kalu351 Sat May 15, 2021 6:34 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI

PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:36 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
so if i have 1000 shares ill get 466 shares which i need to pay an amt of 45*466 = 20970..is that correct?

AND

while having 1000 shares, If i need to go for more rights what do i have to do/how to get it.

62PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:49 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Siva08 wrote:so if i have 1000 shares ill get 466 shares which i need to pay an amt of 45*466 = 20970..is that correct?

AND

while having 1000 shares, If i need to go for more rights what do i have to do/how to get it.

Don't request for additional rights though i said it. As you will not get it due to the higher demand.

Because when you request for that your money will be tide up for at least a month. If you didn't get it you will receive a refund. But no return for it.

63PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:15 am

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RAPA - what is your target price for LGL pls?

Thanks

64PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:23 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Nitro 7 wrote:RAPA - what is your target price for LGL pls?

Thanks


Results are not that great as i expected. But for 1 year annualised earnings it is trading around 10.3 times.

Technically it should cross 50/-. But i will exit @ 48/-.

65PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:25 am

chutiputha


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@Nitro 7 wrote:RAPA - what is your target price for LGL pls?

Thanks


Results are not that great as i expected. But for 1 year annualised earnings it is trading around 10.3 times.

Technically it should cross 50/-. But i will exit @ 48/-.

What About the PARQ

66PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:29 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
Chutiputha

I know you only look @ PARQ. It has great momentum today broke 40/-. But big seller came again.

For me this is bit tricky to say that this run will continue for next 2 days. But possible............

In general terms it will cross 50/- before end of this month.

67PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:36 am

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:Chutiputha

I know you only look @ PARQ. It has great momentum today broke 40/-. But big seller came again.

For me this is bit tricky to say that this run will continue for next 2 days. But possible............

In general terms it will cross 50/- before end of this month.

Yes RPPA,u identified my rhythm..as i mention earlier park reached 40 today,by next week 44-46.and as u said it will go to 50 by Nov.

and what about CIND,AFSL?

68PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:46 am

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes, if it can hold on, it can break Rs 60 in medium term.

EPF will not sell at the price they bought. but maybe over Rs60.
Otherwise opposition will bake them Smile

@RPPA wrote:
@Nitro 7 wrote:RAPA - what is your target price for LGL pls?

Thanks


Results are not that great as i expected. But for 1 year annualised earnings it is trading around 10.3 times.

Technically it should cross 50/-. But i will exit @ 48/-.

69PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:50 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@Siva08 wrote:so if i have 1000 shares ill get 466 shares which i need to pay an amt of 45*466 = 20970..is that correct?

AND

while having 1000 shares, If i need to go for more rights what do i have to do/how to get it.

Don't request for additional rights though i said it. As you will not get it due to the higher demand.

Because when you request for that your money will be tide up for at least a month. If you didn't get it you will receive a refund. But no return for it.
tks for the info

70PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:06 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@chutiputha wrote:
@RPPA wrote:Chutiputha

I know you only look @ PARQ. It has great momentum today broke 40/-. But big seller came again.

For me this is bit tricky to say that this run will continue for next 2 days. But possible............

In general terms it will cross 50/- before end of this month.

Yes RPPA,u identified my rhythm..as i mention earlier park reached 40 today,by next week 44-46.and as u said it will go to 50 by Nov.

and what about CIND,AFSL?

CIND is another hidden jem which traded 25% below the NAV owns by CFIN. And most importantly sound earnings with 1 year annualised P/E of 7.

This stock is super good though bit illiquid. Strong buy.

I recommend this stock to be held as an investment. Technically can be valued above 120/- Very Happy Very Happy


AFSL also the same. They have showing the best results ever in this year. So price very attractive (annualised P/E of 7)but illiquid. 

These are not trading stocks. Another good mid term investment.

When only people ask i will respond. As i can't put threads for all the stocks listed.

71PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:33 am

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Now CSF gone down as well as FLCH,even though there rate is around 5.1 and 2.1 presentage of up is better than lot of companies.

Ex;- You have 1000 Rup

so u can buy FLCH -- 500
or CSF -- 200
or LOLC -- 11
or LIOC --15

if FLCH up by 10 cents 500-->50 Aprox Profit
if CSF up by 25 cents 200-->50 Aprox Profit
LOLC up by 4.5 11-->50 Aprox Profit
LIOC up by 3.3 15-->50 Aprox Profit

U see,every share cost same and have same profit according to rate of increment.u can see it



72PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:00 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
@RPPA wrote:
@VALUEPICK wrote:Please update any right issue details including their trading days.  Thanks.

Rights dates has not announced yet.

But the allocation ratio is 466 shares for 1,000 held @ Rs45.00 per share. Very Happy

Please note when the rights was announced this share was trading @ 57/- & next day falls to 54/- &  still going strong.

Has any one seen a stock running like this after a rights announcement (now 75/-).
(6M earnings more than 800Mn)

I am not promoting KAPI. But these are true facts.

Thanks

73PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:55 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RPPA,

In ur terms:
How long is short term, mid term and long term
As per you, short term is one month. Am I right?
Also how far AFSL can run and is it ST or MT

74PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:08 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Siva08 wrote:RPPA,

In ur terms:
How long is short term, mid term and long term
As per you, short term is one month. Am I right?
Also how far AFSL can run and is it ST or MT

SFSL mid term. Can increase with in one month too if a finance co. run starts.

75PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:43 am

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@Siva08 wrote:RPPA,

In ur terms:
How long is short term, mid term and long term
As per you, short term is one month. Am I right?
Also how far AFSL can run and is it ST or MT

SFSL mid term. Can increase with in one month too if a finance co. run starts.

Current level is good for buyers.

76PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 am

Siva08


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Rppa,
Is mid term 6 months and long term 1 year

77PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:22 pm

epicinvestor

epicinvestor
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@RPPA wrote:If you all don't mind look at the above stocks too. (PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI)

Waradak wena ekak naha.. Very Happy

Thank you.

Well RPPA, Can next be TJL? Question Question Question

BDW awesome work with PARQ and KAPI..!! Well picked bro.

78PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:30 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Siva08 wrote:Rppa,
Is mid term 6 months and long term 1 year

No. my mid term change in accordance with the market condition. 

In this market,

Below 1 month- Short term
1-3 Mth-Mid term
3M & above- long term

This is based on my evaluation. 

I you all know i do things differently to others. Very Happy

Please note in a bearish those these definitions will change.

79PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:31 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@epicinvestor wrote:
@RPPA wrote:If you all don't mind look at the above stocks too. (PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI)

Waradak wena ekak naha.. Very Happy

Thank you.

Well RPPA, Can next be TJL? Question  Question  Question

BDW awesome work with PARQ and KAPI..!! Well picked bro.

This is a mid term stock. So slow moving. Because of higher sales volumes.

80PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:34 pm

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@epicinvestor wrote:
@RPPA wrote:If you all don't mind look at the above stocks too. (PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI)

Waradak wena ekak naha.. Very Happy

Thank you.

Well RPPA, Can next be TJL? Question  Question  Question

BDW awesome work with PARQ and KAPI..!! Well picked bro.

This is a mid term stock. So slow moving. Because of higher sales volumes.

Well Said,Good Explanation RPPA Very Happy Very Happy

81PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 pm

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@chutiputha wrote:
@RPPA wrote:Chutiputha

I know you only look @ PARQ. It has great momentum today broke 40/-. But big seller came again.

For me this is bit tricky to say that this run will continue for next 2 days. But possible............

In general terms it will cross 50/- before end of this month.

Yes RPPA,u identified my rhythm..as i mention earlier park reached 40 today,by next week 44-46.and as u said it will go to 50 by Nov.

and what about CIND,AFSL?

CIND is another hidden jem which traded 25% below the NAV owns by CFIN. And most importantly sound earnings with 1 year annualised P/E of 7.

This stock is super good though bit illiquid. Strong buy.

I recommend this stock to be held as an investment. Technically can be valued above 120/- Very Happy Very Happy


AFSL also the same. They have showing the best results ever in this year. So price very attractive (annualised P/E of 7)but illiquid. 

These are not trading stocks. Another good mid term investment.

When only people ask i will respond. As i can't put threads for all the stocks listed.


CIND pick the market and break 83.hope to reach 100 by before mid December.

82PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:29 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
Here is another post above

83PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:53 pm

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@chutiputha wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@chutiputha wrote:
@RPPA wrote:Chutiputha

I know you only look @ PARQ. It has great momentum today broke 40/-. But big seller came again.

For me this is bit tricky to say that this run will continue for next 2 days. But possible............

In general terms it will cross 50/- before end of this month.

Yes RPPA,u identified my rhythm..as i mention earlier park reached 40 today,by next week 44-46.and as u said it will go to 50 by Nov.

and what about CIND,AFSL?

CIND is another hidden jem which traded 25% below the NAV owns by CFIN. And most importantly sound earnings with 1 year annualised P/E of 7.

This stock is super good though bit illiquid. Strong buy.

I recommend this stock to be held as an investment. Technically can be valued above 120/- Very Happy Very Happy


AFSL also the same. They have showing the best results ever in this year. So price very attractive (annualised P/E of 7)but illiquid. 

These are not trading stocks. Another good mid term investment.

When only people ask i will respond. As i can't put threads for all the stocks listed.


CIND pick the market and break 83.hope to reach 100 by before mid December.

Break 95.Prediction is 125 By End of Year

84PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:54 pm

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:Here is another post above


Yah,It is Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

85PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI - Page 4 Empty Re: PARQ,TJL,LGL & KAPI Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:09 pm

lalindak

lalindak
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Is it good to collect some more @ this level? Or should wait. Was ran out of funds and able to grab only very small amount @81.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum