FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by arunaupendra Today at 9:47 am

» RSI & Stop Loss Combined Strategy to generate more than 70% profit in CSE
by EquityChamp Today at 9:37 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by RJ1010 Today at 9:25 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by keen Today at 8:44 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by SL-INVESTOR Today at 2:47 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC
by Accountant Yesterday at 6:33 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by MoneyLover Yesterday at 4:04 pm

» GREAT NEWS! Sri Lanka inks US$500mn deal with Korea Eximbank financing
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 2:16 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Sat May 08, 2021 6:53 pm

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum 2021
by samaritan Sat May 08, 2021 1:06 pm

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Fri May 07, 2021 10:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:34 pm

» Principal governmental and regulatory policies that govern the banking sector in Sri Lanka
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:18 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 6:29 pm

» Peoples leasing technically positive Target Price Rs 20
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:30 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:29 am

» What happens in the market is absolutely 100% out of your control. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by ADVENTUS Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » RPPA මචන් help pls

RPPA මචන් help pls

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:47 pm

podda2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
thanks RPPA ..

22RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RPPA - What is the specialty in BIL. 1st Q it is loss.

23RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:27 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Ernie Tissera wrote:RPPA - What is the specialty in BIL. 1st Q it is loss.

Now BIL is concentrating more on hotels (heavily invested) & asset rich. In the mid term a good stock.

24RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
RPPA - Got the message, Thanks.

25RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Sana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Rppa....your assumption of REEF  this can hit 40/-   is absoultely wrong....comeing down Sad

26RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:10 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Sana wrote:Rppa....your assumption of REEF  this can hit 40/-   is absoultely wrong....comeing down Sad

I said in the medium to long term. For quick bucks this not the stock. Shocked

Hotel run in the market has not started yet. Market will look in to that sector sooner rather than later too.......

So be patient. Very Happy Very Happy

27RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Sana


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@RPPA wrote:
@Sana wrote:Rppa....your assumption of REEF  this can hit 40/-   is absoultely wrong....comeing down Sad

I said in the medium to long term. For quick bucks this not the stock.  Shocked

Hotel run in the market has not started yet. Market will look in to that sector sooner rather than later too.......

So be patient. Very Happy  Very Happy


Yes RPPA, i bought this a while ago for 18.30. Thanks for your response, Il hold it until its the right time.

28RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:32 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@RPPA wrote:
@podda2 wrote:RPPA..

MAGE CIFL 80000k thiyenawa avarage Rs 2.00 ...hold karan inna eka hodada?..what is ur idea..thaniyama decide karanna be..broker kiyanawa me stage eka hoda collect karannalu..so hold karan inna eka hodada?

CIFL one of the worst stocks in the market. Sell @ 1.80 or 1.90. Don't think much if it goes to 2.20 or more later.

There are enough good stocks in the market you can earn from. So you all this much of chances to bad market manipulators.

Buy GLAS,BIL

Sach9993

Please take responsibilty on what you say. Shocked 

I am taking responsibility on what i say & do.

sry eka podda2ne kiwwe.realy sry RPPA..thats a mistake

29RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:34 pm

sach9993


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
sry friend..

30RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:35 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@sach9993 wrote:sry friend..

Ok. No issue. Very Happy

31RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:38 pm

Bolinger

Bolinger
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
RPPA,

what are your thoughts on COCR current situn ? I think they will give a good interim dividend with doubling the profits in 3rd Quarter.

32RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:42 pm

RoomGirl


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Machang RPPA, I have REEF.W19 and my avg cost is 3.34. What should I do now? Better to wait or Sell at loss and exit this sh_t.? Very Happy

33RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:49 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Bolinger wrote:RPPA,

what are your thoughts on COCR current situn ? I think they will give a good interim dividend with doubling the profits in 3rd Quarter.


Yes COCR is a fine stock. For some reason COCR moves along with CFVF. But i can't provide a logical explanation for that.

Yes they should pay a decent dividend. At some point both of those should move during this month. Very Happy

34RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 pm

Bolinger

Bolinger
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thks RPPA,

waiting for a good run with COCR !

35RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert
kabba wrote:Machang RPPA, I have REEF.W19 and my avg cost is 3.34. What should I do now? Better to wait or Sell at loss and exit this sh_t.? Very Happy

REEF.W is a trading stock & thankfully for you there are some non fundamental stocks have heated up yesterday & today. And REEF.W also had bit of a run yesterday. Therefore there is a possibility for this counter to move in the very short term.

But i don't think it will hit 3.30 soon. But if REEF.N moves above 22/- there will be possibility. Smile

Therefore you can minimise the loss by exit at higher price in the current trend to minimise losses.

36RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 am

aran

aran
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
kabba wrote:Machang RPPA, I have REEF.W19 and my avg cost is 3.34. What should I do now? Better to wait or Sell at loss and exit this sh_t.? Very Happy

REEF.W is a trading stock & thankfully for you there are some non fundamental stocks have heated up yesterday & today. And REEF.W also had bit of a run yesterday. Therefore there is a possibility for this counter to move in the very short term.

But i don't think it will hit 3.30 soon. But if REEF.N moves above 22/- there will be possibility. Smile

Therefore you can minimise the loss by exit at higher price in the current trend to minimise losses.



ooohh RPPA whats in ur brain how u able to know the detail information about each and every stocks in the market ??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

37RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:24 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@aran wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
kabba wrote:Machang RPPA, I have REEF.W19 and my avg cost is 3.34. What should I do now? Better to wait or Sell at loss and exit this sh_t.? Very Happy

REEF.W is a trading stock & thankfully for you there are some non fundamental stocks have heated up yesterday & today. And REEF.W also had bit of a run yesterday. Therefore there is a possibility for this counter to move in the very short term.

But i don't think it will hit 3.30 soon. But if REEF.N moves above 22/- there will be possibility. Smile

Therefore you can minimise the loss by exit at higher price in the current trend to minimise losses.



ooohh RPPA whats in ur brain how u able to know the detail information about each and every stocks in the market ??? Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Wink Wink Wink

38RPPA මචන් help pls - Page 2 Empty Re: RPPA මචන් help pls Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:39 am

RoomGirl


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
kabba wrote:Machang RPPA, I have REEF.W19 and my avg cost is 3.34. What should I do now? Better to wait or Sell at loss and exit this sh_t.? Very Happy

REEF.W is a trading stock & thankfully for you there are some non fundamental stocks have heated up yesterday & today. And REEF.W also had bit of a run yesterday. Therefore there is a possibility for this counter to move in the very short term.

But i don't think it will hit 3.30 soon. But if REEF.N moves above 22/- there will be possibility. Smile

Therefore you can minimise the loss by exit at higher price in the current trend to minimise losses.

Thanks RPPA! I love you

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum