FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FUN CHRONICLE™ » Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club

Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 31]

tkc


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Our first member of this club is slstock.
Congratulations!! my friend...
cheers

Share this post on: redditgoogle

Post Mon May 23, 2011 12:37 pm by Monster

@slstock wrote:
For what ever it is worth I am a University Lecturer by Profession. Someone asked me what a University Academic is as I mentioned in my previous post.

BTW, Thanks Swan and Mushrif.N .

Good luck to you too.
I appreciate your valuable contribution to this forum. Keep up your good work.

Post Mon May 23, 2011 2:48 pm by is

thanks for ur contribution.....keep it up..

Post Mon May 23, 2011 2:55 pm by SL.Market

@slstock wrote:Thank you my friends ( tkc, xhora, chabbi, milanka, Quibi, Hybrid_OS, san1985, RockStock, StockWatch) for the encouragement. I also appreciate the initiative of Tkc for remembering.

Good to know that there are some liking my efforts which gives me motive for future. Else I would have
felt redundant doing this scratch

I am professionally a University Lecturer having interest in stock markets. Amongst my goals is to educate new comers to CSE about basic knowledge they are lacking so they don't burn their fingers due to lack of it.

When I entered CSE there was nobody to guide me . Relying on Broker recommendations itself was not in my( anybody's) best interest.

I had to do a lot of learning on my own ( which I am still doing) the hard way. I made losses with gains. Now I have learned/learning from my mistakes and becoming more wise. As with some others in this forum we do not want people to make the same mistakes we made and lose you precious money/savings. I see some genuine people here some of who replied to this thread. I know that people who join this forum are not the bigs boys or the high networth investors but small/medium retailers. We are all in this.

When I joined this forum at the initiation if I recall right there were only 2 digit members ( think it was like 20) . Am very happy to see this forum grow to over 2000+ May there be many more posts from all of you.

All the best and good luck.

Nice way you have improved..

I want to say you Good Luck

Post Mon May 23, 2011 4:32 pm by Slstock

@SL.Market wrote:

Nice way you have improved..

I want to say you Good Luck

Thanks Monster, IS and SL.Market.


Yes even if one has years /decades of experience no one can predict the market 100% . If one does he/she will be the richest in the world and will not be participating in these forums.


Reading 100s of books itself will not be adequate to survive at CSE in the present context as they are written and based on research on matured markets with wider participation and less manipulation ( note I said less not none) . To survive at CSE one needs fundamental, technical and mostly importantly the greatest asset of all "Common sense".

I will write some more of my experience in another thread.

SL.Market

Post Mon May 23, 2011 4:37 pm by SL.Market

@slstock wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:

Nice way you have improved..

I want to say you Good Luck

Thanks Monster, IS and SL.Market.


Yes even if one has years /decades of experience no one can predict the market 100% . If one does he/she will be the richest in the world and will not be participating in these forums.


Reading 100s of books itself will not be adequate to survive at CSE in the present context as they are written and based on research on matured markets with wider participation and less manipulation ( note I said less not none) . To survive at CSE one needs fundamental, technical and mostly importantly the greatest asset of all "Common sense".

I will write some more of my experience in another thread.

Great...

1st we have to try servive and then to profit..

but most 1st try to sucide..

Your small comments here tells us lots..

mark

Post Mon May 23, 2011 7:51 pm by mark

@slstock wrote:
I am professionally a University Lecturer having interest in stock markets. Amongst my goals is to educate new comers to CSE about basic knowledge they are lacking so they don't burn their fingers due to lack of it.

When I entered CSE there was nobody to guide me . Relying on Broker recommendations itself was not in my( anybody's) best interest.

I had to do a lot of learning on my own ( which I am still doing) the hard way. I made losses with gains. Now I have learned/learning from my mistakes and becoming more wise. As with some others in this forum we do not want people to make the same mistakes we made and lose you precious money/savings. I see some genuine people here some of who replied to this thread. I know that people who join this forum are not the bigs boys or the high networth investors but small/medium retailers. We are all in this.

When I joined this forum at the initiation if I recall right there were only 2 digit members ( think it was like 20) . Am very happy to see this forum grow to over 2000+ May there be many more posts from all of you.

All the best and good luck.

yes sir. Wink
congrates slstock,good luck for bright and prosperous future
rep for TKC for post and two reps to SLSTOCK as a gift. Very Happy

optimistic

Post Mon May 23, 2011 8:58 pm by optimistic

congratulations slstock!!! may you have the strength and knowledge to educate all of us in the years to come. you are definitely an asset to this forum and i'm sure a lot of beginners and even experts have benefited and learned from you. thank you very much!! and also tkc for his token of appreciation towards the veteran. this will encourage more and more experts to share their knowledge with us.

avatar

Post Mon May 23, 2011 9:05 pm by Gaja

All the very best sir, need more contribution from u, but i personally feel our investors never going to learn the lesson, and it seems always they wanted to burn there hands sorry to say this

avatar

Post Mon May 23, 2011 9:16 pm by Intrinsic

@slstock wrote:Thank you my friends ( tkc, xhora, chabbi, milanka, Quibi, Hybrid_OS, san1985, RockStock, StockWatch) for the encouragement. I also appreciate the initiative of Tkc for remembering.

Good to know that there are some liking my efforts which gives me motive for future. Else I would have
felt redundant doing this scratch

I am professionally a University Lecturer having interest in stock markets. Amongst my goals is to educate new comers to CSE about basic knowledge they are lacking so they don't burn their fingers due to lack of it.

When I entered CSE there was nobody to guide me . Relying on Broker recommendations itself was not in my( anybody's) best interest.

I had to do a lot of learning on my own ( which I am still doing) the hard way. I made losses with gains. Now I have learned/learning from my mistakes and becoming more wise. As with some others in this forum we do not want people to make the same mistakes we made and lose you precious money/savings. I see some genuine people here some of who replied to this thread. I know that people who join this forum are not the bigs boys or the high networth investors but small/medium retailers. We are all in this.

When I joined this forum at the initiation if I recall right there were only 2 digit members ( think it was like 20) . Am very happy to see this forum grow to over 2000+ May there be many more posts from all of you.

All the best and good luck.

Dear slstock,

Congratulations Friend !!!

Your efforts to upgrade the knowledge of learning-investors are well appreciated.

+ rep from me.

ssb

Post Mon May 23, 2011 9:29 pm by ssb

sweat from few ,stop bleeding of a country
keep the good work brother

xhora

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 am by xhora

A New Month has arrived so as A new member joins the coveted 1000 Post Club.
Ladies and Gentlemen let me present you,
Gaja
cheers cheers cheers


Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us for 4 long month at 8 posts a day, and may you have all the strentgth to continue the good work. cheers

avatar

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:33 am by Gaja

Thanks Friend, will try my best, also a request to members specially for new comers, this is what again and again i am saying, before investing do your own analysis and invest it, also if you did not invest in a share at if it is gone up 100% even, you will only forgone the opportunity gain, but if you invest at a wrong price then you will end with your hard earn money

Aladin

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 am by Aladin

@Gaja wrote:Thanks Friend, will try my best, also a request to members specially for new comers, this is what again and again i am saying, before investing do your own analysis and invest it, also if you did not invest in a share at if it is gone up 100% even, you will only forgone the opportunity gain, but if you invest at a wrong price then you will end with your hard earn money

Thanks for being here bro

avatar

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:58 am by Gaja

Thanks and well come

Chabbi

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 am by Chabbi

Mr. Gaja Party nedda Razz lol!

Any way u treat us with good stock suggestions ..... Keep on guiding us Smile

Hope U will continue than earlier Smile lol!

CheerZ

Slstock

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 am by Slstock



Thanks for all the contributions and great effort Gaja. You have been great strength.

Warmly welcome you to the club cheers

avatar

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 am by swan03

Congratulations Gaja! Keep up your good work!

STOCK HUNTER

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 am by STOCK HUNTER

congratulation dear


GAJA

cheers cheers cheers cheers

milanka

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:50 am by milanka

@slstock wrote:

You have been great strength. cheers

Agree with Slstock.
Gaja - A valuable member in the Forum.
Congratulations Gaja!

avatar

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am by Gaja

Thanks all

avatar

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:19 am by Intrinsic

@Gaja wrote:Thanks all

Big thank for your wonderful contribution !

CONGRATULATIONS !!

SL.Market

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 am by SL.Market

Well Done man..

yoyo

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 am by yoyo

Well Done Gaja...Thanks for your valuable input.. Cheers.

Meta Trader

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm by Meta Trader

Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 2 22324911

Meta Trader

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm by Meta Trader

Sri Lanka Equity - Exclusive Club - Page 2 22324911

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum