FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY

+10
EPS
goldenboy
NZ BOY
NC
man123
Nuwan Samarawickrama
dakshinadk
Gainer
buddikasmart
aran
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:08 pm

aran

aran
Manager - Equity Analytics

I expect a dark green day tomorrow lets see Very Happy Very Happy

2TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 pm

buddikasmart

buddikasmart

any news

3TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Tomorrow also Red and Green

4TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:36 pm

dakshinadk

dakshinadk

TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Downlo11

5TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:Tomorrow also Red and Green

Dull day....!!!

6TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:28 pm

man123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

yes should be dull day,
From monday or Tuesday Market pick up again after nomination

7TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama

Political frogs will be effected to the market next 02,03 weeks....!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

8TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:16 pm

aran

aran

TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Analys10

i am new to charts and this is my 1st analysis
1.trend line indicates upper direction
2. 3 candles try to break the resistance then there is the strong possibility of resistance breakage
because of above 2 reasons i except a big increase in ASI

expert please correct if i am wrong Very Happy Very Happy

9TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:55 pm

NC

NC

Great Aran...
Try to read charts and keep practice its the only way for Tech reading..
-GL
Chrz
+ rep from me

10TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:09 pm

NC

NC

aran wrote:TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Analys10

2. 3 candles try to break the resistance then there is the strong possibility of resistance breakage

"3 candles try to break the resistance then there is the strong possibility of resistance breakage
because of above 2 reasons i except a big increase in ASI"

Yes, 7300 is a Res, you'r correct. And 3 candles tried to break 7300, but it was not successful. So it means it's a Triple Top. ( Double tops, triple tops are reversal points)
On the other way, on your chart, its looks alike an Ascending triangle, so its a continuation pattern.
And just go through intraday chart try to read it also, its the microscope look.. Very Happy
And keep in mind, "Market itself is the real Expert.."not any of us.

Any how good start Aran. Appreciate it.. Exclamation Exclamation
Very Happy
-Chrz
GL

11TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:21 pm

man123

Who is that Id**t gave the - Rep for aran , he try to start to reading chart, should be encourage him, don't do these bullsit

thanks Aran, good work , keep it up

12TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:48 pm

aran

aran

thanks NC and man123 for ur encouraging words .

13TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:50 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Good one Aran

+ Rep from me

14TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Gainer

Gainer

aran very good and Appreciated

15TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:51 pm

goldenboy

goldenboy

aran well-done.keep it up.

16TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:52 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

To me, tomorrow will be last day to say good bye 2014. I cleared 100% of my PF

17TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:10 pm

worthiness

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

@aran
I like the explanation given of chart which is explicit. Many charts have been given in the forum but not explained as you did. Many are not familiar with reading charts technically drawn. I request experts to brief in simple manner what the chart show of. Thanks.

18TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:57 pm

celtic tiger

December is a difficult month to predict and with this turbulent political situation make it worst.

19TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:14 am

Gainer

Gainer

EPS wrote:To me, tomorrow will be last day to say good bye 2014. I cleared 100% of my PF
 Then when you will come back Question Sad

20TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:22 am

Dhehan

Dhehan

RED will continue till 08th Jan 2015 but some time we could see GREEN here and there..

21TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 am

aran

aran

NC wrote:

"3 candles try to break the resistance then there is the strong possibility of resistance breakage
because of above 2 reasons i except a big increase in ASI"

Yes, 7300 is a Res, you'r correct. And 3 candles tried to break 7300, but it was not successful. So it means it's a Triple Top. ( Double tops, triple tops are reversal points)
On the other way, on your chart, its looks alike an Ascending triangle, so its a continuation pattern.
And just go through intraday chart try to read it also, its the microscope look.. Very Happy
And keep in mind, "Market itself is the real Expert.."not any of us.

Any how good start Aran. Appreciate it.. Exclamation  Exclamation
Very Happy
-Chrz
GL

yes NC i was wrong that pattern is triple top (three mountain in japanise analysis )and it is a reversal signal Very Happy Very Happy

22TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:14 am

buddikasmart

buddikasmart

Dark Red Laughing Laughing Laughing

23TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:16 pm

aran

aran

buddikasmart wrote:Dark Red Laughing Laughing Laughing

its not mean it have to be a dark red day triple top signals the market reversal its mean we could expect the red days in near future (fall in ASI) Sad Sad
dont worry market will recover soon Very Happy Very Happy

24TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Empty Re: TOMORROW WILL BE DARK GREEN DAY Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:11 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Very DARK GREEN with KAPI 80/-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum