1. Maximum number of investment would be only in 10 companies
2. Maximum One company investment would be limited to 20% of the total portfolio value
3. 5% to 10% of the portfolio would be maintained in cash to get sudden opportunities
4. Out of total investment at least 70% would be in fundamentally sound shares and the balance would be in speculative counters
5. Stop loss limit would be 5%
Please help me to develop this to a good portfolio strategy and add whatever missing points.
Thanks in advance.