FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Today at 9:57 am

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 9:50 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Yesterday at 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Yesterday at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™ » Breaking news...........

Breaking news...........

+18
fireshelter
THILANGAF
schemer
Sarabulathwita
Octopus
nimantha80
nickjava
jonny
worthiness
omegaplus
IO3+O
stockback
Ernie Tissera
Nuwan Samarawickrama
RPPA
chapt
nigma
dakshinadk
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Breaking news........... - Page 2 10830910

27Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:20 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

IO3+O wrote:
Breaking news........... - Page 2 10857910

It has been found out now that MR.Gambanpila had obtained a loan of around Rs.800Mn from a Government Bank for a business of his in Australia, which is a failure.
And now Mr.Gamabanphilay is unable to pay.

So we can say that Mr.Gambanpila has sold out for Rs.800Mn or more. Very Happy

Don't ask for a source.Banks are not permitted to divulge these kind of news.But we know Wink



Last edited by RPPA on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

28Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:24 am

Octopus


Expert
Expert

RPPA wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
Breaking news........... - Page 2 10857910

It has been found out now that MR.Gambanpila had obtained a loan of around Rs.800Mn from a Government Bank for a business of his in Australia, which is a failure.
And now Mr.Gamamanphilay is unable to pay.

So we can say that Mr.Gambanpila has sold out for Rs.800Mn or more. Very Happy

Don't ask for a source.Banks are not permitted to divulge these kind of news.But we know Wink

he stripped off his denims and started to wear Sri lankan National dress ever since his convocation. Then he left Australia to do politics in Sri Lanka.he has his roots with Australia ever since. clever guy but now, he has become another corrupted politician it seems.

29Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:26 am

omegaplus


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

RPPA wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
Breaking news........... - Page 2 10857910

It has been found out now that MR.Gambanpila had obtained a loan of around Rs.800Mn from a Government Bank for a business of his in Australia, which is a failure.
And now Mr.Gamabanphilay is unable to pay.

So we can say that Mr.Gambanpila has sold out for Rs.800Mn or more. Very Happy

Don't ask for a source.Banks are not permitted to divulge these kind of news.But we know Wink

I don't care if MR paid those money using his bank account, but it's paid by tax payers.... Evil or Very Mad

30Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:34 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert

MR has used to Gembanpila's File nicely. Very Happy

Who's file next? Razz

31Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:56 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RPPA wrote:
IO3+O wrote:
Breaking news........... - Page 2 10857910

It has been found out now that MR.Gambanpila had obtained a loan of around Rs.800Mn from a Government Bank for a business of his in Australia, which is a failure.
And now Mr.Gamabanphilay is unable to pay.

So we can say that Mr.Gambanpila has sold out for Rs.800Mn or more. Very Happy

Don't ask for a source.Banks are not permitted to divulge these kind of news.But we know Wink
Breaking news........... - Page 2 16185611

32Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:57 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RPPA wrote:MR has used to Gembanpila's File nicely. Very Happy

Who's file next? Razz
Breaking news........... - Page 2 10846410

33Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

patta joke eka

34Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

ohoma yamu - thawa tikakin poliyak nathuwa nayata denawa

35Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:00 pm

schemer


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

api okkoma gihilla ara dunnu rupiyal 100 illamu
meya eka denna one aapahu

36Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:33 pm

THILANGAF


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Once politicians crossed over to opposition they are gentlemen but once politician crossed over to government they are corrupted.
That is the policy in this forum of several members.
I didn't see RPPA mention about this 800mn story before crossing over Gamanpila.
I asked several time to avoid to discuss  politics
topics   here because  this is stock market forum.

I have  good respect  Champika ,Gamanpila and Rathana himi.

37Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:56 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert

THILANGAF wrote:Once politicians crossed over to opposition they are gentlemen but once politician crossed over to government they are corrupted.
That is the policy in this forum of several members.
I didn't see RPPA mention about this 800mn story before crossing over Gamanpila.
I asked several time to avoid to discuss  politics
topics   here because  this is stock market forum.

I have  good respect  Champika ,Gamanpila and Rathana himi.

I have not talked about politics until Gamamapila did the second jump.As i thought he was a genuine person. All know that i don't speak crap here. And i have not supported any candidate.But now i say the things currently happening is wrong by looking at happenings without bias.

If someone is looking at things with colored glasses he will see things in that colour. So remove the colored glasses & evaluate things without bias to see the true picture.

38Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:28 pm

THILANGAF


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics


Yes RPPA
let's people to decide about politics
We will talk about shares in the forum.

39Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:32 pm

fireshelter

fireshelter
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

really Wait and see Who ever win market will be move up in next year

40Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:54 pm

THILANGAF


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Dear RPPA
You have opportunity to earn 800mn because Udaya Gammanpila challenging anyone can prove this 800mn story he is ready to pay same amount to that person.

41Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:29 pm

RPPA


Expert
Expert

THILANGAF wrote:Dear RPPA
You have opportunity to earn 800mn because Udaya Gammanpila challenging anyone can prove this 800mn story he is ready to pay same amount to that person.

I clearly know he can't pay Rs.800Mn & his behavior speaks of him.You know very little.Just speak with a independent Government servant who has voted for MR last time & get the feedback on what they feel now. That will give the answers to your questions.Actually i was amazed of Gov' Servants in Gamapaha has to say. Shocked

I can say lot of things. But i would not, as i have few things to achieve in this life before says goodbye.

I don't need to argue on these nonsense.People who promotes political wishes go ahead as i am not a person in that category. I am totally against corruption & bad governance.

Friend go ahead & continue your promotional campaign. Very Happy

42Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:15 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Breaking news........... - Page 2 10857710

43Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

IO3+O wrote:
Breaking news........... - Page 2 10857710

ela talka ban

44Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:41 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RPPA wrote:
THILANGAF wrote:Dear RPPA
You have opportunity to earn 800mn because Udaya Gammanpila challenging anyone can prove this 800mn story he is ready to pay same amount to that person.

I clearly know he can't pay Rs.800Mn & his behavior speaks of him.You know very little.Just speak with a independent Government servant who has voted for MR last time & get the feedback on what they feel now. That will give the answers to your questions.Actually i was amazed of Gov' Servants in Gamapaha has to say. Shocked

I can say lot of things. But i would not, as i have few things to achieve in this life before says goodbye.

I don't need to argue on these nonsense.People who promotes political wishes go ahead as i am not a person in that category. I am totally against corruption & bad governance.

Friend go ahead & continue your promotional campaign. Very Happy
Breaking news........... - Page 2 8979_510

45Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf




46Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:46 pm

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sarabulathwita wrote:Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf






Macho Sara..Ela ela ...!!.Jaya wewa..!!

47Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:50 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

jonny wrote:
Sarabulathwita wrote:Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf






Macho Sara..Ela ela ...!!.Jaya wewa..!!

dapan 5k. maket eka kela wenakota kaagena hitapu apita owa pee nut ne ban - ithuru tika wenasak ekka yamu

48Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Politics are always dirty. But this time we got to stop this corruption in high scale, Law & Order, Freedom of speech,(the list goes on)... If we do not do it, it will continue for at least another 8 years. We are liable for the future generation for this mishap. So think wisely. For an example if that Kottawa Expressway (we do not have high ways) even if he mix gold, it will not cost that amount.

49Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

After war ended, MR had a great reputation from all the people but he[poor man] mishandle this reputation by doing the developments with MAXIMUM corruption.

Now people hope that MY3 will do the developments with minimum corruption.

So change is need for the betterment of our mother land.

50Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dhehan wrote:After war ended, MR had a great reputation from all the people  but he[poor man] mishandle this reputation by doing the developments with MAXIMUM corruption.

Now people hope that MY3 will do the developments with minimum corruption.

So change is need for the betterment of our mother land.

well said buddy very well said - umba iganagaththa kollek wage

51Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:28 am

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sarabulathwita wrote:
jonny wrote:
Sarabulathwita wrote:Maithri promises to develop the country three times faster -

Common candidate of the opposition Maithripala Sirisena pledged to develop the country three times faster than the present government.

At a meeting in Kurunegala yesterday, he reiterated that the government was spending three times the real value on major projects so that it could pocket the remaining two thirds. Sirisena promised that he will use all the money available for development work, thereby easily increasing the rate by three-fold.

He was prepared to sacrifice his life for the sake of people’s wellbeing, Sirisena added.

He also mentioned that there were 2.7 million low income families and 1.4 million families with state sector employees, pointing out that they are not in a position to live a comfortable life. Sirisena also pledged to introduce a pension for the private sector and look after the people who return from work overseas.

Sirisena added that he will give proper respect to the members of the armed forces of the country. -


See more at: http://www.nation.lk/edition/component/k2/item/36280-maithri-promises-to-develop-the-country-three-times-faster.html#sthash.30F7n2O3.dpuf






Macho Sara..Ela ela ...!!.Jaya wewa..!!

dapan 5k. maket eka kela wenakota kaagena hitapu apita owa pee nut ne ban - ithuru tika wenasak ekka yamu

True it's high time to make change. cheers...

52Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:35 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

53Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:49 am

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dhehan wrote:If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

Our people will not miss that bus - Mee Sara innakam

Mama geniyanawa MY3 wa RAJA putuwata - pannanawa MR gedara

54Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:08 am

jonny

jonny
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Sarabulathwita wrote:
Dhehan wrote:If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

Our people will not miss that bus - Mee Sara innakam

Mama geniyanawa MY3 wa RAJA putuwata - pannanawa MR gedara

Ape SARATA ....Jaya wewa..!!  cheers cheers cheers

55Breaking news........... - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking news........... Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:58 am

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

jonny wrote:
Sarabulathwita wrote:
Dhehan wrote:If we miss the bus on 08th Jan 2015 then no future for srilankan.

Our people will not miss that bus - Mee Sara innakam

Mama geniyanawa MY3 wa RAJA putuwata - pannanawa MR gedara

Ape SARATA ....Jaya wewa..!!  cheers cheers cheers
Breaking news........... - Page 2 10551010

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum