FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum 2021
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Fri May 07, 2021 10:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:34 pm

» Principal governmental and regulatory policies that govern the banking sector in Sri Lanka
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:18 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 6:29 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 1:11 pm

» Peoples leasing technically positive Target Price Rs 20
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:30 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:29 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

» What happens in the market is absolutely 100% out of your control. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by CHRONICLE™ Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by ADVENTUS Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by Nandun Thu May 06, 2021 10:42 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Wed May 05, 2021 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Don't Don't do again and again!

Don't Don't do again and again!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:00 pm

hello


Moderator
Moderator
This Forum provide so much freedom to the members. it is one the best quality for the forum site  but unfortunately some people misuse this site to promote their stock only. please don't post again again about same details about the stock doesn't matter good or bad stock.recently we know ASCO promotion going on,
one of the Ex: recently
Don't Don't do again and again! Sach10

Some other bad promotion for SIRA , COMD , SDB, NIFL, BLUE..EtcWhy are you open so many threads for one stock. please stop this in future. and take necessary action by moderators and co admin , admin.
unfortunately I don't know how to merge these link together as a moderator. I couldn't see any link for that. I don't need this title but now I am ready to do these merge Jop  if Admin/Co Admin show me how to merge the post together. or please some other moderators (NZboy or ,,,,)  can do this ,
Hi moderators / any members
first when you see some post like these bad promotion then ask question how ? where is the source from then warn them or ban themAm sorry If I am harsh...

2Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I DONT KNOW WHO HAS/HAVE THE ADMIN POWER.

Dear Admin(s)
Why dont you create a heading for each company, so that members can go to that heading and post their views and news.

On the other hand which will give an easy access to members for any update they needed for required company.

Since we are moving to 2015 now, so lets organize this forum in a professional way..

3Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:33 pm

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
this topics were there for long time now. all sleeping.

How you became moderator but dont know how to combine posts?

4Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:43 pm

hello


Moderator
Moderator
@Slmarket2!
I am a regular visitor for this forum but time to time I point out what was the wrong here. did you see my account opining date and how many post I post here. but who is open here two day before they post more than 200 or 300 about the same topic.
one day I received message for my moderator promotion but I don't have any other extra option/ permission to do these thing.
I don't bother about that but I worried about forum situation now as DHEHAN said "we are moving to 2015 now, so lets organize this forum in a professional way.."

Still Chat room available there so you can say what ever you want to others. you can Say ACOT go up to 1000/= in chat room not by post.

please cooperate

5Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:11 pm

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@hello wrote:This Forum provide so much freedom to the members. it is one the best quality for the forum site  but unfortunately some people misuse this site to promote their stock only. please don't post again again about same details about the stock doesn't matter good or bad stock.recently we know ASCO promotion going on,
one of the Ex: recently
Don't Don't do again and again! Sach10

Some other bad promotion for SIRA , COMD , SDB, NIFL, BLUE..EtcWhy are you open so many threads for one stock. please stop this in future. and take necessary action by moderators and co admin , admin.
unfortunately I don't know how to merge these link together as a moderator. I couldn't see any link for that. I don't need this title but now I am ready to do these merge Jop  if Admin/Co Admin show me how to merge the post together. or please some other moderators (NZboy or ,,,,)  can do this ,
Hi moderators / any members
first when you see some post like these bad promotion then ask question how ? where is the source from then warn them or ban themAm sorry If I am harsh...

Yes That What I also Commented...
Don't Don't do again and again! 1110

6Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:20 pm

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@hello wrote:@Slmarket2!
I am a regular visitor for this forum but time to time I point out what was the wrong here. did you see my account opining date and how many post I post here. but who is open here two day before they post more than 200 or 300 about the same topic.
one day I received message for my moderator promotion  but I don't have any other extra option/ permission to do these thing.
I don't bother about that but I worried about forum situation now as DHEHAN said  "we are moving to 2015 now, so lets organize this forum in a professional way.."

Still Chat room available there so you can say what ever you want to others. you can Say ACOT go up to 1000/= in chat room not by post.

please cooperate  

you talk sense. please ask admin to give you permission to do these things.

there are some moderator who are bad. one day I complained to shark also.

please keep doing good work

7Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slmarket2 wrote:
@hello wrote:@Slmarket2!
I am a regular visitor for this forum but time to time I point out what was the wrong here. did you see my account opining date and how many post I post here. but who is open here two day before they post more than 200 or 300 about the same topic.
one day I received message for my moderator promotion  but I don't have any other extra option/ permission to do these thing.
I don't bother about that but I worried about forum situation now as DHEHAN said  "we are moving to 2015 now, so lets organize this forum in a professional way.."

Still Chat room available there so you can say what ever you want to others. you can Say ACOT go up to 1000/= in chat room not by post.

please cooperate  

you talk sense. please ask admin to give you permission to do these things.

there are some moderator who are bad. one day I complained to shark also.

please keep doing good work

Yes correct.

Unfortunately a Moderator also does this.

If GMNet or SStar PM me, i can explain - who and what.
Whether they are in it as well - i don't know !

8Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:22 pm

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Self discipline is very important at least in the next year. this forum helps the newcomers and all others to understand the trading. As I have understood we Sri lankans are benefited with the support of members who have expertise and willing to share their knowledge with other members. This is ours we have to protect. It appears Admin has no fullc apacity because this forum is not a business. Please members be self disciplined to understand what is right or wrong.

9Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:25 pm

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@hlsindrajith wrote:Self discipline is very important at least in the next year. this forum helps the newcomers and all others to understand the trading. As I have understood we Sri lankans are benefited with the support of members who have expertise and willing to share their knowledge with other members. This is ours we have to protect. It appears Admin has no fullc apacity because this forum is not a business. Please members be self disciplined to understand what is right or wrong.

This is business

10Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
One matter of topic Brinng under one heading.

11Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:39 pm

hlsindrajith


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear SLmarket
if you do not mind could you please how this forum is a business because I used my general knowledge. the wording 'Sri Lanka' without the word Limited can be used for guarantee companies approved by the register.

Am I wrong? Can anyone guide me to understand more

12Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:00 pm

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@hlsindrajith wrote:Dear SLmarket
if you do not mind could you please how this forum is a business because I used my general knowledge. the wording 'Sri Lanka' without the word Limited can be used for guarantee companies approved by the register.

Am I wrong? Can anyone guide me to understand more

a company doing business own the forum. you think anyone will do charity like this?

13Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:06 pm

slmarket2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
owner must get profit or we wont have the forum. no one can do charity no.

but higher posts better for owner. so I think they don't delete

14Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Ernie Tissera


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes, as hello pointed out this scenario of promoting certain stocks by creating lot of threads for the same stock is going on and done by the same people. This has become a nuisance for frequent visitors for this site. I do not know what the administrators of this site are doing, when they see these type of promotions. Please block creating new threads for the same stock, again and again.

15Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:16 pm

ifenny

ifenny
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
What I feel is (may be I'm wrong), some promotions are going on with the blessing of admin. If not why they allow these type of posts to repeat so many times.

16Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Just remember how CFVF and ESL were promoted and the target prices mentioned. Do a search here if you don't remember.

Agree they are good stocks. But after they went up to mention absurdly high target prices was intentionally done.

Luckily RPPA is there to save innocent people coming to this forum from manipulators!

17Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Spot on !

@ifenny wrote:What I feel is (may be I'm wrong), some promotions are going on with the blessing of admin.  If not why they allow these type of posts to repeat so many times.

18Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:27 pm

chutiputha

chutiputha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Nitro 7 wrote:Just remember how CFVF and ESL were promoted and the target prices mentioned. Do a search here if you don't remember.

Agree they are good stocks. But after they went up to mention absurdly high target prices was intentionally done.

Luckily RPPA is there to save innocent people coming to this forum from manipulators!

Yes RPPA is a good man

19Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks Hello ! because of these issue we can't refer valuable post again .
and he heee hheee COMD ..!!!

please consider about "search" option some time we couldn't get from the search button so we try to post again

@slmarket2 wrote:owner must get profit or we wont have the forum. no one can do charity no.

but higher posts better for owner. so I think they don't delete

yes not only from higher post , high level of members , site traffic also decide that then they can get more value for this forum site then they can also get good benefit from the advertisement. any how still we need this benefits

@ifenny wrote:What I feel is (may be I'm wrong), some promotions are going on with the blessing of admin.  If not why they allow these type of posts to repeat so many times.

may be but now they allow every think . this type of blessing everywhere so we can't get wrong idea
=======
yes you guys bring some new issues for this who is response this site .ADMIN or CO AD min ...

20Don't Don't do again and again! Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Nitro 7


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I suggest RPPA to be Co Admin !

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum