FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Don't Don't do again and again!

Don't Don't do again and again!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Nitro 7

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Just remember how CFVF and ESL were promoted and the target prices mentioned. Do a search here if you don't remember.

Agree they are good stocks. But after they went up to mention absurdly high target prices was intentionally done.

Luckily RPPA is there to save innocent people coming to this forum from manipulators!

22Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Nitro 7

Spot on !

@ifenny wrote:What I feel is (may be I'm wrong), some promotions are going on with the blessing of admin.  If not why they allow these type of posts to repeat so many times.

23Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:27 pm

chutiputha

Manager - Equity Analytics
@Nitro 7 wrote:Just remember how CFVF and ESL were promoted and the target prices mentioned. Do a search here if you don't remember.

Agree they are good stocks. But after they went up to mention absurdly high target prices was intentionally done.

Luckily RPPA is there to save innocent people coming to this forum from manipulators!

Yes RPPA is a good man

24Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Jana

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks Hello ! because of these issue we can't refer valuable post again .
and he heee hheee COMD ..!!!

please consider about "search" option some time we couldn't get from the search button so we try to post again

@slmarket2 wrote:owner must get profit or we wont have the forum. no one can do charity no.

but higher posts better for owner. so I think they don't delete

yes not only from higher post , high level of members , site traffic also decide that then they can get more value for this forum site then they can also get good benefit from the advertisement. any how still we need this benefits

@ifenny wrote:What I feel is (may be I'm wrong), some promotions are going on with the blessing of admin.  If not why they allow these type of posts to repeat so many times.

may be but now they allow every think . this type of blessing everywhere so we can't get wrong idea
=======
yes you guys bring some new issues for this who is response this site .ADMIN or CO AD min ...

25Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Nitro 7

I suggest RPPA to be Co Admin !

26Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Jana

Jana
@Nitro 7 wrote:I suggest RPPA to be Co Admin !

I gave you for this + rep because I agreed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

27Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:46 pm

ifenny

ifenny
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I second NITRO's suggestion to promote RPPA as Co Admin. He has clearly demonstrated his good intention to contribute to the forum without a bias.
(But we cannot give any "Charitha Sahathika" to any one Smile lol

28Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Nitro 7

Others also comment whether you want RPPA to be Co-Admin of the Forum cheers cheers cheers

29Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:52 pm

slmarket2

RP canbe admin bt some mods must be sacked.

I saw one very new guy also co admin.

30Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Nitro 7

Agree !

We need a person who has extensive experience and knowledge about Sharemarket and having a genuine compassion towards fellow investors.

I see these in RPPA !

@slmarket2 wrote:RP canbe admin bt some mods must be sacked.

31Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:06 pm

man123

yes good , some time we all (mostly do this)
1. clearly define and post here ADMIN , CO Admin , Moderators name then define their duties what they want to do Eg: who is merge repeat post , who is put in prison  whcih is bad post

every thing is ok where is the Admin and others 's comments for this threads . We are waiting to know your suggestion

my opinion is please stop to refresh the old post putting by new comments , even if you put one smiles over there then it comes to top post
and give the option to go to older post without search option

32Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:09 pm

man123

@Nitro 7 wrote:Agree !

We need a person who has extensive experience and knowledge about Sharemarket and having a genuine compassion towards fellow investors.

I see these in RPPA !

I don't against to RPPA  , I love his valuable comments and Shark one as well  but  please keep them as Expert , Don't put them in under pressure then they can't place valuable comments , some time they also need to act under control.

So leave them as freedom what ever , when ever , who ever they can say what they think valuable

33Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Nitro 7

Agree on your point.

At the moment SStar is on both the Admin Board and Expert list.

This can be the case for RPPA as well - which he can do along with his Team.

@man123 wrote:

I see these in RPPA !

I don't against to RPPA  , I love his valuable comments and Shark one as well  but  please keep them as Expert , Don't put them in under pressure then they can't place valuable comments , some time they also need to act under control.

So leave them as freedom what ever , when ever , who ever they can say what they think valuable

34Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:23 pm

man123

@Nitro 7 wrote:Agree on your point.

At the moment SStar is on both the Admin Board and Expert list.

This can be the case for RPPA as well - which he can do along with his Team.

@man123 wrote:

I see these in RPPA !

then OK Smile

35Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:17 pm

Teller

Teller
Dear hello. Agree with you sir. I am also fed up now. So rarely visit this forum. Its always posts about SDB. . . ..peoples blood drinking bank.. third class bank

Teller said is said..

36Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:53 am

vic19

vic19
I absolutely agree with "Hello" on this topic of wring over and over again

since late there seems to be a few members promoting shares by writing very frequent articles.

I have been involved in shares for over 15 years.i hardly write any comments.however I am very worried that innocent new members will burnt their hands by blindly following a few members.

I must say I used to follow a member called " MARKETWATCH" some years ago.he used to reccoment Bairaha, balangoda plantations , lankem and PC HOUSE in all his articles very heavy saying they are "Hidden Gem".

people who were not alert with their stocks would have lost their hard earned money heavily.

please every member has to do their own analysis and be alert all the time.

thanks

wishing you all Very Merry Christmas!

37Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:39 am

Ernie Tissera

Me too. I agree with this by raising both hands. Someone should take swift and unbiased action to block this unwarranted promotions again and again. I personally like RPPA to be co-admin because of his unbiased and intelligent advises. But I wonder weather he will loose his grip if overloaded.

38Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:46 am

Nitro 7

Yes, responsibilities should be agreed and a Team given to him.

He was someone who did 2000 posts in his first 2 months.
Now it has reduced a lot.

Other commitments or something else?

39Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:59 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Please let me know how this designations and points are allocated for members...?

It seems like based on automated pre-programmed assessment structure... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

40Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:27 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator
Agreed with Hello and all supportive posts.

41Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:54 am

Kinm hunter

Kinm hunter
I strongly agree with Hello.
This is like "Pola" Try to collect at low price by discouraging people and agin shout and try to sell at a higher price.
only very few people behave as professionals.

I feel some of the good shares also become unpopular because of this cheap promotions..

Ultimate objective of all is money but earn it in a professional way....

42Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:04 am

slmarket2

@CSE.SAS wrote:Agreed with Hello and all supportive posts.

wow GLOBAL moderator !! you can also do this no

43Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:11 am

Nitro 7

Ok, how do we take it from here?

SStar - pls comment

44Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:14 am

CSE.SAS

CSE.SAS
Global Moderator
@slmarket2 wrote:

In this forum Moderator or GLOBAL moderator or Co-Admin

Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Downlo10

that is the situation after Feb 2014.

45Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Don't do again and again! Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:19 am

Nitro 7

This will give SStar (who represent the Owners of this Forum) a chance to revive the forum.

Hope the right decision is made.

@CSE.SAS wrote:
@slmarket2 wrote:

In this forum Moderator or GLOBAL moderator or Co-Admin

Don't Don't do again and again! - Page 2 Downlo10

that is the situation after Feb 2014.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum