FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» THE COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC (CFLB.N0000)
by David VKMS Today at 10:46 am

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 8:47 am

» Haycarb’s bottom line likely to boost with Tesla’s electric vehicles push worldwide (HAYC)
by MarketWch Today at 6:27 am

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by SL-INVESTOR Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» CONTRADICTARY statements BY BUYER & SELLER RE: MGT & GREG
by GHERATH72 Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by High-flyer Yesterday at 8:43 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 7:45 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» KGAL - THE SLEEPING GIANT
by Big Bull Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (NDB.N0000)
by shihan 93 Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» Sunshine holding future potential
by Zahara khan Yesterday at 12:43 pm

» hospital sector
by David VKMS Yesterday at 10:26 am

» Sri Lanka Bonds Go From Asia’s Worst to Best After China Loan
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 7:27 am

» The market changes fast; it is OK to get out when you feel it is right and take the profits that you can. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Sun May 16, 2021 10:04 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by dayandacool Sun May 16, 2021 9:50 pm

» Economic Uncertainty Drives Crypto Growth in Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Sun May 16, 2021 9:23 pm

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Sun May 16, 2021 4:37 pm

» CSE listed companies...Failed or collapsed
by High-flyer Sat May 15, 2021 9:14 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Sat May 15, 2021 5:17 pm

» කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Sat May 15, 2021 11:52 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Why I would vote for Mahinda!

Why I would vote for Mahinda!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:02 pm

RoomGirl


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

22Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:09 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Scenic11    Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Stop10

23Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Sstar


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Objective of the forum is to talk and discuss matters freely and openly. We should respect each others political views and opinions as our common objective is to educate members about the political implications and its impact to the capital market of Sri lanka.

24Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:23 pm

thamiragamm


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
100% agreed.

25Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Market R


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes, We should respect each others political views. But we cant accept fales statements. It will mislead the people.

Why MR keeping two drug silvas with him? (Dumin da & Mervin)
G L Peries have no rights. G L Peries working under Sujin Vas. Who is Sajin Vas? What are the qualifications he have?
Rohitha Abegunawardhana known as Rattaran. His old job is KOCHCHIWALA MALA KADEEMA.
I can give a list like this.

This is time to change. If MS didnt do what he promised with in 100 days we know how to change him also at the Parliment election.

Just read both Mahinda Chinthana. See how many of them are not done.

26Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:03 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If you are a person under high/ultra high net worth individual (HNWI/UHNWI) category then the best option is MR. Under the MR there are so many opportunities for the super luxury life people to improve it further to their next dreaming life style level of ultra high super luxury life. They never give their vote to MS because they need casino, prostitutes, night clubs, night races etc..
Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Vse_dl10

27Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:54 pm

dsam

dsam
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Market R wrote:Yes, We should respect each others political views. But we cant accept fales statements. It will mislead the people.

Why MR keeping two drug silvas with him? (Dumin da & Mervin)
G L Peries have no rights. G L Peries working under Sujin Vas. Who is Sajin Vas? What are the qualifications he have?
Rohitha Abegunawardhana known as Rattaran. His old job is KOCHCHIWALA MALA KADEEMA.
I can give a list like this.

This is time to change. If MS didnt do what he promised with in 100 days we know how to change him also at the Parliment election.

Just read both Mahinda Chinthana. See how many of them are not done.

When under UNP government( 2001-2003) deleted Silva was not a drug dealer.Only under MR he became a drug dealer Funny, wasn't it.

28Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:32 pm

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I am very impressed by you Sstar. We need more intelligent people like you who know how to think.

Colombo is rampant with "Kapuwath Kola" people rely on blind faith.

I am shocked that these people maintain portfolios given their fanaticism and emotional temperament.

29Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:54 am

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am not going to say UNP is the best. MS is not under UNP. There are lots of parties. No party can get sole decitions. Its best for a country.

If UNP did a mistake is it good to do the same mistake by MR?

30Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:14 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
He increased government debt. No way to repay.no chance to win this time


_________________




Teller said is said..

31Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:37 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@GroundedKestrel wrote:I am very impressed by you Sstar. We need more intelligent people like you who know how to think.

Colombo is rampant with "Kapuwath Kola" people rely on blind faith.

I am shocked that these people maintain portfolios given their fanaticism and emotional temperament.
Lolz.Inteligent people here have voted 73 to 25 percent.you are trying to satisfy yourself by saying "kapuwath kola".many are rational people here

32Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:44 am

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Village Buddhist people thinks Mr win the war and save the country

Majority of them will vote MR

They are not much worried about corruption ,rule of law, Good governance ect . They think all are same.They experience it from 1977 to date

It is difficult to say who will win.

33Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:59 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@RPPA wrote:The key for the people in a country is to teach a lesson to politicians who do the wrongful acts. If the people don't take that action to remove them, the politicians think that they can any wrongful act & survive for ever.

If that power goes to the hands of them again imagine what will happen in next few years for this country. This is a simple logic.

Just take a simple example-


Take a small child. adults has to show the right path to him. When he does a wrongful act or a behavior as adults we have to make him understand that what he has done is wrong by certain acts (punishment...etc) to let him know & to get him to the right track.


So it is critical to understand, that kind of bad behaviour is normal for for human when allowed. There as people of this country we have a responsibility to teach a lesson to the politicians. Rather us than behaving like blind & deaf.

If this chance has missed by the people of this country. There will be no law & order in this country.

People only realise it only something happen to your ownself. Untill they won't realise that a country can't run with out law & order.

34Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:10 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RPPA wrote:
@RPPA wrote:The key for the people in a country is to teach a lesson to politicians who do the wrongful acts. If the people don't take that action to remove them, the politicians think that they can any wrongful act & survive for ever.

If that power goes to the hands of them again imagine what will happen in next few years for this country. This is a simple logic.

Just take a simple example-


Take a small child. adults has to show the right path to him. When he does a wrongful act or a behavior as adults we have to make him understand that what he has done is wrong by certain acts (punishment...etc) to let him know & to get him to the right track.


So it is critical to understand, that kind of bad behaviour is normal for for human when allowed. There as people of this country we have a responsibility to teach a lesson to the politicians. Rather us than behaving like blind & deaf.

If this chance has missed by the people of this country. There will be no law & order in this country.

People only realise it only something happen to your ownself. Untill they won't realise that a country can't run with out law & order.

Dear RPPA, In the war time were there the law and order in the country, MY3 awoth kana eka nethi weida? Sure LTTE is looking for MY3 palanayak. What is the reason? Thawa godak dewal thiyenawa, most of them are mentioned by Sstar...

35Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:38 am

RPPA


Expert
Expert
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@RPPA wrote:
@RPPA wrote:The key for the people in a country is to teach a lesson to politicians who do the wrongful acts. If the people don't take that action to remove them, the politicians think that they can any wrongful act & survive for ever.

If that power goes to the hands of them again imagine what will happen in next few years for this country. This is a simple logic.

Just take a simple example-


Take a small child. adults has to show the right path to him. When he does a wrongful act or a behavior as adults we have to make him understand that what he has done is wrong by certain acts (punishment...etc) to let him know & to get him to the right track.


So it is critical to understand, that kind of bad behaviour is normal for for human when allowed. There as people of this country we have a responsibility to teach a lesson to the politicians. Rather us than behaving like blind & deaf.

If this chance has missed by the people of this country. There will be no law & order in this country.

People only realise it only something happen to your ownself. Untill they won't realise that a country can't run with out law & order.

Dear RPPA, In the war time were there the law and order in the country, MY3 awoth kana eka nethi weida? Sure LTTE is looking for MY3 palanayak. What is the reason? Thawa godak dewal thiyenawa, most of them are mentioned by Sstar...

If people want to live in a 3rd world country for ever go ahead & Good luck.

If the things continue the way it is & if the thinking of politicians & the people don't change I am afraid there is no room for people like us in this country.

I always like to see things change for good. People in our country as a whole afraid of change. That is why as a country we are in this position.

36Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:06 am

nickjava


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Well i don't think it is moderate corruption. do you think these figures are moderate numbers?

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/141221/news/road-building-or-rip-off-128259.html

I don't think any of the members in this forum would be affected whom ever wins. its the amount we would amass that would be more or less. its only the poor who would suffer more. i feels bad for them.

37Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:09 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Same person stay for long time will result in high corruption always. So 2 terms are enough for MR and even same for my3 too.

Change is needed for development. As a srilankan we dont want king ruling in SL.
For better Democracy change is needed in frequent intervals

38Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:41 pm

nalban


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hats off to Sstar for putting a good analytical view in forum where majority of people blindly putting anti MR views.

1. A lot of exaggerated stories about corruption in    this forum, nobody has proof, no opposition leader  has gone to the bribery commission or court at    least for the record. There may be corruption but    we need true figures.

2. Nobody here talk about macro economic indicators   that are accepted by world bodies like  IMF. ADB   etc , Pls talk about real GDP growth, Debt to GDP   ratio, current account balance, reserves, inflation and  unemployment, those figures are very good. people  here easily forget them.


3. I have seen the program to give houses for shanty dwellers in Colombo. It is a noble project, don't deny these people's right to get a proper house. we need 70k of such houses, Govt already have completed 30k. Don't put the corruption slogan for each and every thing.


4. I have travelled across the country last few weeks UNP grass root level election mechanism does not work, Rural UNPers are disappointed that they don't have a leader with balls to take up the challenge to MR.


5. MS is a failure as a minister, comes from a corrupted family again.


To be contd.

39Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Election results

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t40029-pe-2015-forecast-as-at-20th-dec-2014#248038

40Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:Objective of the forum is to talk and discuss matters freely and openly. We should respect each others political views and opinions as our common objective is to educate members about the political implications and its impact to the capital market of Sri lanka.

How the power of the Sstar?

On this one occasion I can agree with her. Objective should be to talk freely but the Pro Siripala/Chandrika mafia seems to have gilmarted the forum. Especially with heavy support from certain foreign based mafia members.

We can see how the voting has been glimarted to show a 70% forum support for Siripala.

41Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Muthuhettigama left the country with the warrant. Is this government & police that mich weak?

Sajin Vas will also going to left the country. Unofficial news.

42Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:23 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Sstar wrote:After careful consideration of the two Presidential Candidates, I have decided to support President Mahinda Rajapakse for following reasons:

1. MR ended the 30 year war and given all Sri Lankan an opportunity to live in peace and harmony.
2. Colombo Stock Exchange reached its peak during MR regime.
3. Lowest ever Lending rates were achieved during MR regime which is giving us the opportunity to borrow at low interest rates to buy our car, house and other assets. Low interest rates are also helping companies to increase profits and resultant upside in shares prices.
4. Benefits of Crude Oil price decline was given to general public.
5. During MR regime we have seen unprecedented infrastructure development in the country.
6. Strong leadership and world recognition. He had made this country a developed country within a very short span of time.
7.Foreign policy that is unaffected by external forces.
8. Strong relationship with China and India. MR got the support of India to finish the war which JRJ couldn't.
9. Beautification of the city, even blind can now walk comfortably in Sri Lanka cities.
10. Moderate corruption controlled by a family instead of mega scale corruption and nepotism practiced by all MP's and their cronies.
11. Strong Government and leadership.
12. Being Married man with children's MR understand the feeling of a father, brother and son unlike many other leaders.
13. MR government used armed forces for the development of the country after war in a dignified manner.
14. Inflation rates were lowest during MR regime.
15. Foreign reserves were highest during MR regime.
16. Country needs political stability, which is unlikely to be achieved by the opposition.

Opposition have brought instability to the country by fielding a strong candidate which will have a negative effect to the country irrespective of who wins. Therefore one could say that this is joint effort by foreign forces and their stooges to create instability and curtail the growth, development and prosperity of this country. Opposition wants to get into power at any cost, (like the republicant during bush regime in US) but I am not a victim of the common opposition that is being formed selfishly to topple the leader who once  save this country from the brink of separation and division. I would not want RanilW who gave north east of srilanka on a silver platter to the LTTE to be the next Prime Minister of this country.  RanilW will do anything to be in power, he does not care about the country.

I love Sri Lanka and its people!!


I dont agree with your last comment - If you love SL and its PEOPLE you should not curse ( restricting) the rights and the freedom of certain members because their comments are not in favour of you. I dont know surely its your work but as I see its yours.These are muddukku people type of works.

That culture should not be in the great forum - Everyone has the right to make unbiased comments. These kinds of work are not the work of professionals

Bye looking at a comment of a person, appearance, speeches, talks ( not pora talks)  etc professionalism cannot be judged. e.g MR

43Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:35 pm

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@Sstar wrote:Objective of the forum is to talk and discuss matters freely and openly. We should respect each others political views and opinions as our common objective is to educate members about the political implications and its impact to the capital market of Sri lanka.

How the power of the Sstar?

On this one occasion I can agree with her. Objective should be to talk freely but the Pro Siripala/Chandrika mafia seems to have gilmarted the forum. Especially with heavy support from certain foreign based mafia members.

We can see how the voting has been glimarted to show a 70% forum support for Siripala.
Jiggy is back!. Defa jiggy will do very powerful talks. How the power?   Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Lol_210

44Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Sarabulathwita

Sarabulathwita
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@nalban wrote:Hats off to Sstar for putting a good analytical view in forum where majority of people blindly putting anti MR views.

1. A lot of exaggerated stories about corruption in    this forum, nobody has proof, no opposition leader  has gone to the bribery commission or court at    least for the record. There may be corruption but    we need true figures.

2. Nobody here talk about macro economic indicators   that are accepted by world bodies like  IMF. ADB   etc , Pls talk about real GDP growth, Debt to GDP   ratio, current account balance, reserves, inflation and  unemployment, those figures are very good. people  here easily forget them.


3. I have seen the program to give houses for shanty dwellers in Colombo. It is a noble project, don't deny these people's right to get a proper house. we need 70k of such houses, Govt already have completed 30k. Don't put the corruption slogan for each and every thing.


4. I have travelled across the country last few weeks UNP grass root level election mechanism does not work, Rural UNPers are disappointed that they don't have a leader with balls to take up the challenge to MR.


5. MS is a failure as a minister, comes from a corrupted family again.


To be contd.



come with facts - Define so called " Blind" in your heading - this shows you are noway near us lolz. Use English carefully

45Why I would vote for Mahinda! - Page 2 Empty Re: Why I would vote for Mahinda! Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
You can mention your reasons as to you would either vote for Mahinda or Maithree

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum