· The S&P 500 edged up to another record close on Monday, but the Dow industrials snapped a seven-session winning streak. The Dow Jones fell by 0.09% and the S&P rose by 0.09% respectively.
· Emerging-market stocks rose for a second day as financial shares rallied and investors bet that China will take further measures to bolster economic growth. The MSCI Emerging Markets Index rose 0.6 percent to 958.70.
· The yield on the 10-year U.S. Treasury note dropped more than 4 basis points to 2.207%, according to Tradeweb.
· Global benchmark Brent crude settled down $1.57 at $57.88.
· Spot gold was down 1.1 percent at $1,181.16 an ounce.