Namuth chanda prathipalaya thiaranaya wenne Mahjanathawata mathai.
Methanadi wadi pura thiranaya wenne Pawena chanden. MR ta puluwan unoth MS wa kotaya karnna MR ta dinuma hmba wime sambawathiwak athi bawai.
Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka
HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR TILE AND CERAMIC SECTOR
EXPORT SECTOR LAND AND PROPERTY SECTOR TELECOMMUNICATION SECTOR
TRADING SECTOR DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR EDUCATION SECTOR
Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.Contribute
Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.Contribute
DDIALOG AXIATA PLC
HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC
HVA FOODS PLC
JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot
JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC
LANKEM CEYLON PLC
LAUGFS GAS PLC
NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC
NESTLE LANKA PLC
PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC
ROYAL CERAMICS PLC
SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC
SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC
TESS AGRO PLC
VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot
@mendis86 wrote:anika muslim congras 2010 hitiyat SF ga patta
Etakota MR muulinma kata waradda gatta FILE katawa kiyala, Salamon Genalla, Jakulin genalla.....@mendis86 wrote:oya akkoma unp vote akatu kararala tamai oya gana ,anika SF kata waradda gatta waga ms waradda gatta airport whanawa kiyala
anika janagipatiwaranayakadi illana kana wadagat mata tiyana akama problam aka MS popularda SF,harin,sajith ta wada minissu chanda danna illana minihata natuwada pksayatawnama
@mendis86 wrote:ms populer for what
your target never happen
good bye for unp bec they have no leader to win majoraty
but i thinke if sajith elected for this we can win the election bce we can win the sinhala majoraty but ranil didnt like for that
so sad to see this type of poletics anyway
MR will win marjinaly but win is win
@mendis86 wrote:ok stockback good chat with u will chat after 8th
Last edited by nalban on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammer)
@nalban wrote:MR will win by 54.3%,
1. Thonda was not with MR in 2010, he has about 1 lakh
2. UNP total block is not coming to MY3, I have travelled and talked to may Unp supporters, they are really unhappy of not having their Symbol again and again.
3. Karu , Sajith and Daya Gamage just face showing
4. Colombo votes at least 5% gain to MR due to infra development including house projects.
5. Colombo elite business crowd is not behind MY3, a lot of people have already invested and do not want to loose the stability.
6. After all MY3 is a grama sevaka. He has not done anything special as a minster even under Chandrika, majority do not believe he could run a country.
7. JVP voter base already shirnked and hard core JVPers wont vote for a UNP backed collation whatever their leaders say.
8. Mahinda will gain at least 10% more from north this time due to development and Yaal devi etc.
9. A lot of support from female voters to MR due to his charisma and personality. You could see this very clearly if you look at meeting attendees.
10. Forces , Govt servants and Ranaviru families are with M R due to Chandrika, Ranil and TNA.
So my friends just relax and enjoy next a few days of campaign fun , we could go back to CSE from Jan 9th , please listen to your heart how much CSE has gained last a few years and how much money you made after all.
P:S : There is a possibility that MS campaign use tactics like stone throwing, Gun shots and bomb blasts to get sympathy votes . yesterday gun shots were predicted by a few neutral sites also and it happened.
@nalban wrote:Hello stcockback,
Don't get irritated
Anith points ganath oyage commnets danna I will check my sources again on thondaman. SF got 60% + from N"eleya can"t be without Thonda, anyway let us talk about other points.
Gains mentioned by me is with reference to last presidential election.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum