@nalban wrote:MR will win by 54.3%,
1. Thonda was not with MR in 2010, he has about 1 lakh
2. UNP total block is not coming to MY3, I have travelled and talked to may Unp supporters, they are really unhappy of not having their Symbol again and again.
3. Karu , Sajith and Daya Gamage just face showing
4. Colombo votes at least 5% gain to MR due to infra development including house projects.
5. Colombo elite business crowd is not behind MY3, a lot of people have already invested and do not want to loose the stability.
6. After all MY3 is a grama sevaka. He has not done anything special as a minster even under Chandrika, majority do not believe he could run a country.
7. JVP voter base already shirnked and hard core JVPers wont vote for a UNP backed collation whatever their leaders say.
8. Mahinda will gain at least 10% more from north this time due to development and Yaal devi etc.
9. A lot of support from female voters to MR due to his charisma and personality. You could see this very clearly if you look at meeting attendees.
10. Forces , Govt servants and Ranaviru families are with M R due to Chandrika, Ranil and TNA.
So my friends just relax and enjoy next a few days of campaign fun , we could go back to CSE from Jan 9th , please listen to your heart how much CSE has gained last a few years and how much money you made after all.
P:S : There is a possibility that MS campaign use tactics like stone throwing, Gun shots and bomb blasts to get sympathy votes . yesterday gun shots were predicted by a few neutral sites also and it happened.
Mama oyage deshapalana danuma kiyanne palaweni 1) line eken
2010 chandedi thondoman MR ta support kale. Digambaram SFta
2005 nam Thondmon Ranilta support kale. oya boru keppa adinne nathuwa methana thawa dawas 5 kin balnna resuilt eka.
MS wining 54.5%(more than) that is 100% sure...
We will see.
next few days i will release which seats winning MS and which is winning by MR
MS idiriyen asana 94
MR idiriyen asana 72