FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Today at 9:57 am

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 9:50 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Yesterday at 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Yesterday at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY ....

WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY ....

+12
bandara 123
Gainer
Nitro 7
stockback
Market.Watch.
mendis86
playsmart
EquityChamp
ChiefJustice
ccsentha
kasun.hewagak
kassachandi
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:39 pm

kassachandi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Experts im thinking about buying a stock that doesn't have much impact from budget.my picks are AGST,RAL,VPEL.what is the best one from these in the current market price and to get a good return targeting upcoming quarterly reports ?

2WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:21 am

kasun.hewagak

kasun.hewagak
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

kassachandi wrote:Experts im thinking about buying a stock that doesn't have much impact from budget.my picks are AGST,RAL,VPEL.what is the best one from these in the current market price and to get a good return targeting upcoming quarterly reports ?

SFIN..... EPS 6 month more than 0.90. Very good profit. Try buy it less than 18.

3WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:10 am

ccsentha

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

kassachandi wrote:Experts im thinking about buying a stock that doesn't have much impact from budget.my picks are AGST,RAL,VPEL.what is the best one from these in the current market price and to get a good return targeting upcoming quarterly reports ?

increased buying price of fresh milk will effect RAL as they own Richlife

4WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:57 am

kassachandi

Thanks Mr ccsentha and kasun.hewagak for your thoughts. But Mr ccsentha RAL would have performed very well in last quarter.last time it jumped to RS 5 from RS 4 after the reports.so this time 6 is a easy possibility to achieve.

5WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:01 pm

ChiefJustice

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Try shares on the SL20 list. I wouldn' t recommend high risk shares any day. Stick to strong fundamentals, and be prepared to hold until your profit percentage is reached.

6WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:30 am

kassachandi

Mr ChiefJustice can u name some of those stocks to buy on Monday?

7WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:45 pm

kassachandi

Guys any ideas about the counters to buy on tomorrow morning?

8WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:06 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Tomorrow morning and probably evening we can see a market decline due to super gain tax effect. It is not bad if you can target one of those counters because you can buy at bargain prices. For your consideration it is better to watch LIOC and COMB since their next quarter result will be very good. Out of your picks AGSt & VPEL will also be good. Another stock to eatch will be SIRA due to higher profits.

9WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:15 pm

playsmart

playsmart
Manager - Equity Analytics

vpel.loic,pabc,dpl,tkyo,seyb

10WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:21 pm

mendis86

dont buy LIOC it will going down in any market

i think dont buy anytine by tommorw, wait and see next week

better to watch GLAS and SIRA price movment

11WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Market.Watch.

Market.Watch.

Don't forget, we can identify Aluminium related companies trend most probably toward end of next month.It is better to be selective in stocks and should pick on future earningsNand growth.
Last week we saw Alumex has disclosed attractive earnings for dec14 quarter. Now it is trading arround more than 8 PE.
Think about PARQ. I belive PARQ will massively undervalued gem now.

12WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:54 am

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

My Stocks are

PAP
MBSL
VFIN

13WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:50 am

kassachandi

thanks for the comments. what is the best between agst,ral ?

14WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:06 am

Market.Watch.

Market.Watch.

Now SIRA has reported more than I expected for 31.12.14 quarter. Thank you SIRA.
As I mentioned Metal sector related Coper & Aluminium related companies will performe well in coming quarters & coming years.
Alumex did well last quarter. Now Siara also followed. Also keep your eye with PARQ. Thease companies are now massively unvalued. Once you saw the value, pick thease gems at correct time. Future earnings & lower PE is very important.

15WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:04 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Wait for today and decide after holidays to enter is the best choice at the moment.

16WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Nitro 7

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Technically it was good to see PARQ touching Rs 35 with some selling/buying. Maybe a bit more around Rs 33-35 will be better for the share for its long term upward movement.

In terms of fundamental value, it's a gem as mentioned.

Market.Watch. wrote:Now SIRA has reported more than I expected for 31.12.14 quarter. Thank you SIRA.
As I mentioned Metal sector related Coper & Aluminium related companies will performe well in coming quarters & coming years.
Alumex did well last quarter. Now Siara also followed. Also keep your eye with PARQ. Thease companies are now massively unvalued. Once you saw the value, pick thease gems at correct time. Future earnings & lower PE is very important.

17WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:44 pm

kassachandi

Any picks for tomorrow ?

18WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

JKH , JKH.W22 , JKH.W23

19WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:42 pm

bandara 123

Look for MBSL. Strong resistance observed.

20WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:08 pm

kalum

JKH/COMB/SAMP

21WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:12 pm

tha

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Glas ubc pabc vpel

22WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:08 pm

Jana

Jana

only GREG family ..
When the market up from 4400 to 7500 these are not move
but if the market goes from 7000 to 4000 then doesn't matter GREG will go up and
all the greg family CLPL , TAP

23WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Empty Re: WHAT ARE THE BEST TO BUY .... Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:49 am

Senior Citizen

Senior Citizen

Jana wrote:only GREG family ..
When the market up from 4400 to 7500 these are not move
but if the market goes from  7000 to 4000 then doesn't matter GREG will go up and
all the greg family  CLPL , TAP

You are easily forgetting what GREG did to many small time investors.
I know most of my friends with the blessings of their brokers went broke with this shares and family of shares.

Still they cannot get up.
I made my bucks and got off unscathed.
That was a time and a half.!

I wonder whether there will ever be an inquiry into GREG at all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum