FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Unresolved

+43
CSE.SAS
Jeremy
dinga
shehani.perera.1612
traderathome
Roboticfx
legalsupport
ananda95
The Alchemist
Hanoifortune
Fresher
sandunj
K.Haputantri
winston7157
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
yellow knife
rainmaker
D.G.Dayaratne
Wayne Abbott
sunimaldesilva
econ
m2_yapa
Leon
Chanuque
Market.Player
sadikeen
chami123
smallville
sriranga
Redbulls
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
Kithsiri
seek
troy
yaka
Arena
Slstock
Hawk Eye
bullrun
player
Deepthi_Perera1971
47 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi, I am Deepthi Perera, And this is not a fake Profile. Since there are many allegations from Different Parties I thought of be available for Comment or answer any questions if you may Have. Please ask any questions related to Business in an appropriate manner, I would answer for you.

2Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 am

player

player

another service by GMNET ?

3Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 am

bullrun

bullrun
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi, I am Deepthi Perera, And this is not a fake Profile. Since there are many allegations from Different Parties I thought of be available for Comment or answer any questions if you may Have. Please ask any questions related to Business in an appropriate manner, I would answer for you.

Hi!, just to get your prediction for latter part of the year. We expected a supper September but it did not come as we wish. What do you feel about future?

4Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:50 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi Bull Run,

I guess you are referring to CIFL. ?

5Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 am

bullrun

bullrun

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi Bull Run,

I guess you are referring to CIFL. ?
No absolutely not. I asked about the general direction of the market. Yes, you can say something on CIFL too

6Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:11 am

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Why did you try to obtain passport with forged document?

7Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:19 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi Hawk,

Its not that I tried, I obtained a passport, And It was arranged by a Person who was in Sri Lanka and, I wanted to get Sri Lankan Passport I did not know the Birth Certificate was forged. The Single Detail was wrong on that Passport was the Birth Date. Ad I used if to 6 Years and travel more than 100 Times. How ever I accepted the offense and got a 5 Year Suspended Sentence and now its over.

8Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:23 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics

Hello ,

Deepthi, out of curiosity, are you in Sri Lanka these days or somewhere else now ?

And yes, I think it is good decision by you to directly answer ( presuming you are really you) as certain parties here were were in distress over CIFL. Will let them pose question to you.

Btw, are you still involved in CIFL in anyway?

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi, I am Deepthi Perera, And this is not a fake Profile. Since there are many allegations from Different Parties I thought of be available for Comment or answer any questions if you may Have. Please ask any questions related to Business in an appropriate manner, I would answer for you.

9Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 am

Arena

At first can some body tell me who is Deepthi perera. Full profile......?

10Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:32 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi SL Stock,

No I am not in Sri Lanka, At the moment I am in Thailand with My family. Its good if who ever want to clarify things from me who can answer questions directly. As long as the questions asked in a decent manner I will answer honestly. And this is not a fake profile, the e mail address is my official address and this linked to my Facebook as well.

I am not involved with CIFL any more. Aspic Corporation was disposed in Late January and Since then I did not involve in the matters to CIFL.

11Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:32 am

yaka

yaka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

can some1 explain who is deepthi perera?????

12Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi All,

I am the founder Chairman of Aspic Corporation. Aspic Corporation was the Largest Shareholder of CIFL.

13Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:36 am

troy

troy

Hi Deepthi,

I have already burnt my finger by investing in CIFL stocks. will there be a turnaround for investors?

14Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:39 am

seek

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi SL Stock,

No I am not in Sri Lanka, At the moment I am in Thailand with My family. Its good if who ever want to clarify things from me who can answer questions directly. As long as the questions asked in a decent manner I will answer honestly. And this is not a fake profile, the e mail address is my official address and this linked to my Facebook as well.

I am not involved with CIFL any more. Aspic Corporation was disposed in Late January and Since then I did not involve in the matters to CIFL.
Very good,
You know all ins and outs of CIFL.

1. Why Meloney was failed inject money that he promised?
2. What are the hidden liabilities of CIFL?
3. Do you think, CIFL can be restructured and bring back to operations. I mean to a profitable level not like TFC.

Thanks.

15Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:44 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi Troy,

CIFL brand name has heavily damaged. and in the finance Industry once you loose the market confidence the re-gaining possibility is remote unless a very good investor or a highly credible Board comes to the picture. But its a very Old registered Finance company. I dont think CIFL will 'Die'. But all parties, Depositors,shareholders,Directors,staff, 'needs to work together for CIFL to get back on track. If that happens yes definitely there will be a future.

16Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am

Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye
Expert
Expert

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi Hawk,

Its not that I tried, I obtained a passport, And It was arranged by a Person who was in Sri Lanka and, I wanted to get  Sri Lankan Passport I did not know the Birth Certificate was forged. The Single Detail was wrong on that Passport was the Birth Date. Ad I used if to 6 Years and travel more than 100 Times. How ever I accepted the offense and got a 5 Year Suspended Sentence and now its over.
Just to clarify it clearly. Was the forged birth Certificate had an error itself, and were you using a forged document for the past 06 years.?

CFIB states that you have obtained a passport in 2000 using several forged document, and a forged NIC as well.?

CIFL depositors association makes following allegation. What do you have to say abouth it?

.........The depositors allege that Deepthi Perera, Chairman of Aspic Group who is the Chairman of Central Industries and Finance Ltd, CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, Industrial Finance Ltd and Next Finance Ltd, had illegally issued deposit certificates from IFL to depositors of his unregistered finance company-CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, and had illegally transferred staff of this company to IFL by issuing back dated letters of appointment from IFL. Perera had later sold IFL to Upul de Zoysa

17Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Arena wrote:At first can some body tell me who is Deepthi perera. Full profile......?
Very Happy 
Should we waste time taking advices from fake IDs ?

18Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

seek wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi SL Stock,

Very good,
You know all ins and outs of CIFL.

1. Why Meloney was failed inject money that he promised?
2. What are the hidden liabilities of CIFL?
3. Do you think, CIFL can be restructured and bring back to operations. I mean to a profitable level not like TFC.

Thanks.
Hi Seek,

1. In My opinion they also faced a financial turbulence in touch wood. And right after the commitment there were so many incidents took place where they did not find an avenue to infuse the committed capital

2. According to my observations There are no Hidden Liabilities in CIFL. All the Liabilities are Disclosed.

3. Yes it is possible. There are many Financial institutions who came up from Crisis, CIFL itself a classic example a company came out of 2008-09 Crisis, But I feel every one around the company need to have a commitment, Its not always the money or profit matters, we need to fulfill obligations to every stakeholder. When I see it CIFL is like a Ship without a Captain. Unless the right commitment and leadership comes in place its a hard Game.

19Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

OK Let's start.
What is your relationship with "D" company ?Shocked 
(I am sure you know what I meant by D company).Surprised 

20Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:03 am

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus

A certain Wayne Abbot (or profile named Wayne Abbot) is making allegations against D. Does the profile named Deepthi have anything to say about Wayne.
It will be good to have profile vs profile discussion.

21Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:06 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hawk Eye wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi Hawk,

Its not that I tried, I obtained a passport, And It was arranged by a Person who was in Sri Lanka and, I wanted to get  Sri Lankan Passport I did not know the Birth Certificate was forged. The Single Detail was wrong on that Passport was the Birth Date. Ad I used if to 6 Years and travel more than 100 Times. How ever I accepted the offense and got a 5 Year Suspended Sentence and now its over.
Just to clarify it clearly. Was the forged birth Certificate had an error itself, and were you using a forged document for the past 06 years.?

CFIB states that you have obtained a passport in 2000 using several forged document, and a forged NIC as well.?

CIFL depositors association makes following allegation. What do you have to say abouth it?

.........The depositors allege that Deepthi Perera, Chairman of Aspic Group who is the Chairman of Central Industries and Finance Ltd, CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, Industrial Finance Ltd and Next Finance Ltd, had illegally issued deposit certificates from IFL to depositors of his unregistered finance company-CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, and had illegally transferred staff of this company to IFL by issuing back dated letters of appointment from IFL. Perera had later sold IFL to Upul de Zoysa

Hi,

to clarify more,When I wanted to obtain my Sri Lankan passport I have given a task to a person to do it for me Since I was in Australia. And he submitted a Forged Birth Certificate and a ID make from that to get the Passport. And When i see the Document I saw the Error in the Birth Date, all the other contents were correct on the Passport. I used it for 6 yeas because i thought its a genuine error and never bothers to rectify.

And CIFL finance and Asset management was not a Illegal Company. But it was not a Finance Company. I wrote a letter to CBSL and informed before i Started the Operations, and they informed me that Asset management Companies are not regulated by the CBSL. How ever During the financial Crisis we merged the Assets and Liabilities of CIFL Asset management and IFL to build a Solid Balance sheet and it was notified to the CBSL officers. There were no illegal transfers of Staff at anytime. they all were consented to the Transfer. And after understanding the situation we sold the company to Mr.Zoysa with out a Consideration based on his Commitment of 10m US$ which was approved by the Central Bank. Mr Zoysa insisted he will not pay for the Shareholders and we accepted it with good faith. But his investment was beyond our control.

22Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jiggysaurus wrote:A certain Wayne Abbot (or profile named Wayne Abbot) is making allegations against D. Does the profile named Deepthi have anything to say about Wayne.
It will be good to have  profile vs profile discussion.
Hi, Jiggysaurus,

Mr.Abbott is the Second Largest Share Holder of Aspic Corporation. And He invested US$ 500,000 to the Company few years Back. And few years Later Mr.Abbott want to Sell his Shares to a third Party. I assisted this few times but it did not materialized due to different reasons. At the time I sold my share i got him the Same offer but he still keep all the originals with him preventing the Transaction. Which i don,t know the reason. I saw his comments about assets or liabilities which he dont have to comment since he gave an offer to sell and seller agrees to buy.

23Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:28 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

I think Passport case is now over because the court has given the verdict .

24Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

Redbulls

Redbulls

He is saying that he is right now in Thailand, is it sure? If not then he is lying.

25Mystery Unresolved Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Chinwi wrote:I think Passport case is now over because the court has given the verdict .
The case was over in 2008 and I got a 5 year Suspended Sentence which is over now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum