FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Latest topics

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum 2021
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Fri May 07, 2021 10:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:34 pm

» Principal governmental and regulatory policies that govern the banking sector in Sri Lanka
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:18 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 6:29 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 1:11 pm

» Peoples leasing technically positive Target Price Rs 20
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:30 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:29 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

» What happens in the market is absolutely 100% out of your control. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by CHRONICLE™ Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by ADVENTUS Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by Nandun Thu May 06, 2021 10:42 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Wed May 05, 2021 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Mystery Unresolved

Mystery Unresolved

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

21Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:45 am

Hawk Eye

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi Hawk,

Its not that I tried, I obtained a passport, And It was arranged by a Person who was in Sri Lanka and, I wanted to get  Sri Lankan Passport I did not know the Birth Certificate was forged. The Single Detail was wrong on that Passport was the Birth Date. Ad I used if to 6 Years and travel more than 100 Times. How ever I accepted the offense and got a 5 Year Suspended Sentence and now its over.
Just to clarify it clearly. Was the forged birth Certificate had an error itself, and were you using a forged document for the past 06 years.?

CFIB states that you have obtained a passport in 2000 using several forged document, and a forged NIC as well.?

CIFL depositors association makes following allegation. What do you have to say abouth it?

.........The depositors allege that Deepthi Perera, Chairman of Aspic Group who is the Chairman of Central Industries and Finance Ltd, CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, Industrial Finance Ltd and Next Finance Ltd, had illegally issued deposit certificates from IFL to depositors of his unregistered finance company-CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, and had illegally transferred staff of this company to IFL by issuing back dated letters of appointment from IFL. Perera had later sold IFL to Upul de Zoysa

22Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

Kithsiri

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Arena wrote:At first can some body tell me who is Deepthi perera. Full profile......?
Very Happy 
Should we waste time taking advices from fake IDs ?

23Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@seek wrote:
@Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi SL Stock,

No I am not in Sri Lanka, At the moment I am in Thailand with My family. Its good if who ever want to clarify things from me who can answer questions directly. As long as the questions asked in a decent manner I will answer honestly. And this is not a fake profile, the e mail address is my official address and this linked to my Facebook as well.

I am not involved with CIFL any more. Aspic Corporation was disposed in Late January and Since then I did not involve in the matters to CIFL.
Very good,
You know all ins and outs of CIFL.

1. Why Meloney was failed inject money that he promised?
2. What are the hidden liabilities of CIFL?
3. Do you think, CIFL can be restructured and bring back to operations. I mean to a profitable level not like TFC.

Thanks.
Hi Seek,

1. In My opinion they also faced a financial turbulence in touch wood. And right after the commitment there were so many incidents took place where they did not find an avenue to infuse the committed capital

2. According to my observations There are no Hidden Liabilities in CIFL. All the Liabilities are Disclosed.

3. Yes it is possible. There are many Financial institutions who came up from Crisis, CIFL itself a classic example a company came out of 2008-09 Crisis, But I feel every one around the company need to have a commitment, Its not always the money or profit matters, we need to fulfill obligations to every stakeholder. When I see it CIFL is like a Ship without a Captain. Unless the right commitment and leadership comes in place its a hard Game.

24Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 am

Kithsiri

@Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi, I am Deepthi Perera, And this is not a fake Profile. Since there are many allegations from Different Parties I thought of be available for Comment or answer any questions if you may Have. Please ask any questions related to Business in an appropriate manner, I would answer for you.
OK Let's start.
What is your relationship with "D" company ?Shocked 
(I am sure you know what I meant by D company).Surprised 

25Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:03 am

Jiggysaurus

A certain Wayne Abbot (or profile named Wayne Abbot) is making allegations against D. Does the profile named Deepthi have anything to say about Wayne.
It will be good to have profile vs profile discussion.

26Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:06 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Hawk Eye wrote:
@Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi Hawk,

Its not that I tried, I obtained a passport, And It was arranged by a Person who was in Sri Lanka and, I wanted to get  Sri Lankan Passport I did not know the Birth Certificate was forged. The Single Detail was wrong on that Passport was the Birth Date. Ad I used if to 6 Years and travel more than 100 Times. How ever I accepted the offense and got a 5 Year Suspended Sentence and now its over.
Just to clarify it clearly. Was the forged birth Certificate had an error itself, and were you using a forged document for the past 06 years.?

CFIB states that you have obtained a passport in 2000 using several forged document, and a forged NIC as well.?

CIFL depositors association makes following allegation. What do you have to say abouth it?

.........The depositors allege that Deepthi Perera, Chairman of Aspic Group who is the Chairman of Central Industries and Finance Ltd, CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, Industrial Finance Ltd and Next Finance Ltd, had illegally issued deposit certificates from IFL to depositors of his unregistered finance company-CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, and had illegally transferred staff of this company to IFL by issuing back dated letters of appointment from IFL. Perera had later sold IFL to Upul de Zoysa

Hi,

to clarify more,When I wanted to obtain my Sri Lankan passport I have given a task to a person to do it for me Since I was in Australia. And he submitted a Forged Birth Certificate and a ID make from that to get the Passport. And When i see the Document I saw the Error in the Birth Date, all the other contents were correct on the Passport. I used it for 6 yeas because i thought its a genuine error and never bothers to rectify.

And CIFL finance and Asset management was not a Illegal Company. But it was not a Finance Company. I wrote a letter to CBSL and informed before i Started the Operations, and they informed me that Asset management Companies are not regulated by the CBSL. How ever During the financial Crisis we merged the Assets and Liabilities of CIFL Asset management and IFL to build a Solid Balance sheet and it was notified to the CBSL officers. There were no illegal transfers of Staff at anytime. they all were consented to the Transfer. And after understanding the situation we sold the company to Mr.Zoysa with out a Consideration based on his Commitment of 10m US$ which was approved by the Central Bank. Mr Zoysa insisted he will not pay for the Shareholders and we accepted it with good faith. But his investment was beyond our control.

27Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Jiggysaurus wrote:A certain Wayne Abbot (or profile named Wayne Abbot) is making allegations against D. Does the profile named Deepthi have anything to say about Wayne.
It will be good to have  profile vs profile discussion.
Hi, Jiggysaurus,

Mr.Abbott is the Second Largest Share Holder of Aspic Corporation. And He invested US$ 500,000 to the Company few years Back. And few years Later Mr.Abbott want to Sell his Shares to a third Party. I assisted this few times but it did not materialized due to different reasons. At the time I sold my share i got him the Same offer but he still keep all the originals with him preventing the Transaction. Which i don,t know the reason. I saw his comments about assets or liabilities which he dont have to comment since he gave an offer to sell and seller agrees to buy.

28Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:28 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I think Passport case is now over because the court has given the verdict .

29Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
He is saying that he is right now in Thailand, is it sure? If not then he is lying.

30Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Chinwi wrote:I think Passport case is now over because the court has given the verdict .
The case was over in 2008 and I got a 5 year Suspended Sentence which is over now

31Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 am

seek

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Good, there is a good conversation and it is going well in a professional manner.

Whether your profile is true or not, your answers to questions show some maturity of a big boss of a company.

Some more questions.
1. When did you identify CIFL as a company heading south and going for a crisis?
2. What are the actions you took to prevent CIFL from the crisis?
3. When did you find things are out of control from you? In other words, when did you feel, OK now it is the time to escape?

Last edited by seek on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

32Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Redbulls wrote:He is saying that he is right now in Thailand, is it sure? If not then he is lying.
I dont have a reason to lie about my where abouts

33Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
@Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:
@Redbulls wrote:He is saying that he is right now in Thailand, is it sure? If not then he is lying.
I can see him still online but wondering why he chose not to answer my questions regarding D company?Shocked Shocked 

34Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:52 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin
@Kithsiri wrote:
I can see him still online but wondering why he chose not to answer my questions regarding D company?Shocked Shocked 
Is Thailand is part of Cambodia? (You know what I mean)

No more question from me.

Last edited by sriranga on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

35Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@seek wrote:Good, there is a good conversation and it is going well in a professional manner.

Whether your profile is true or not, your answers to questions show some maturity of a big boss of a company.

Some more questions.
1. When did you identify CIFL as a company heading south and going for a crisis?
2. What are the actions you took to prevent CIFL from the crisis?
3. When did you find things are out of control from you? In other words, when did you feel, OK now it is the time to escape?
1. I never thought of CIFL as a South headed Company Until 2012 December, The company survived the worst financial Crisis in 2008. And had a turnaround, If I wanted an exit i would have sold my shares in the Market at 8-9 Rupees easily, but I always had a faith that it will turn around and it showed some great achievements during 2012.

2. I could hardly take any actions because the Board of Directors were Independent. And central Bank insisted that I should not be involved in the Company matters.

3. Seek, I never wanted to run away, I never had a reason to do so, Mr. Maloney came uo with a decent Capital infusion offer and i thought that's the best could happen to CIFL. And I never thought otherwise.

36Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:02 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@sriranga wrote:
@Kithsiri wrote:

No question any more from me.
We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no one asked where i was yesterday.

Last edited by Deepthi_Perera1971 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

37Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:05 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Kithsiri wrote:
What is D Company Kithsiri ? Aspic, CIFL or any other, be Specific then its easy.

38Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:12 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin
@sriranga wrote:
@Kithsiri wrote:

We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no on asked where i was yesterday.
You are now in Cambodia, am I correct?

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

39Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:14 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@sriranga wrote:
@sriranga wrote:
@Kithsiri wrote:

We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no on asked where i was yesterday.
You are now in Cambodia, am I correct?
No Sri Ranga, Today I am in Thailand.

40Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:14 am

seek

@sriranga wrote:
@Kithsiri wrote:

We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no one asked where i was yesterday.
Smart Smile

41Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
@Kithsiri wrote:
What is D Company Kithsiri ? Aspic, CIFL or any other, be Specific then its easy.
I thought you knew already.
D Company is well known Racketeering gang run by infamous Dawood Ibrahim from India, who is presently living in Pakistan under their protective hands.
They launder their ill gotten money through various legitimate looking companies and especially in stock markets around the world.
His empire spreads over many countries including in Thailand.
Are you hiding or holidaying in Thailand ?Shocked 

42Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:18 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
No Kithsiri, I didnt know about the D company, I am in Thailand with my Family. There is no reason for me to hide since I am not running from anyone. Smile And I lived in Thailand for long time even though i came often to Sri Lanka.

43Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:19 am

smallville

smallville
@Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi, I am Deepthi Perera, And this is not a fake Profile. Since there are many allegations from Different Parties I thought of be available for Comment or answer any questions if you may Have. Please ask any questions related to Business in an appropriate manner, I would answer for you.
Its good to see u in the forum by yourself in person than Shehanie.. welcome..
Deepthi, I'm not totally sure whether ur credibility is the same as earlier now..

Is Thailand a part of Cambodia? Or Cambodia is a part of Thailand? Or are you jumping here and there every 50 mins

We have a person called Wayne Abott and was educating us in some controversial deals of CIFL.. The following are his latest questions, hope u can give us a clear picture..

1)
@Wayne Abbott wrote:Sounds all a little like Roscoe Maloney taken over Aspic from Deepthi Perera then together shuffling all off overseas and absconding,selling off all shareholdings of aspic in cifl selling off all other companies in aspic and benefiting themselves
Deepthi perera has launched himself into thailand with touchwood in plantations hiding Roscoe maloney
Roscoe maloney has taken over Aspic to hide Deepthi Perera
Cheques supplied by Roscoe Maloney to myself to purchase my shareholding in aspic are also fraudulent and also from a bogus account I retain all their agreement and blank copied cheques all was another scam by these master of trickery and lieing thiefs Roscoe Maloney and Deepthi Perera
They have got away with funds and left myself foreign investor/Sri Lankan depositers and Shareholders holding the empty air they fabricated with their cronies within their companies with fraudulent accountancy evident
SEC/CENTRAL BANK/BOI and many other organizations have allowed these 2 x thiefs to now abscond from sri lanka free as birds and not accountable for the hurt and miserty they have caused for many good citizens of sri lanka and myself a foreign lied to investor
Please feel free to contact myself on abbottbuilders@live.com.au OR waynestevenabbott@gmail.com as I know were Deepthi Perera is in THAILAND and he has a family there!
Many of their associates still reside in Sri Lanka and are all privy to the lies and wrondoings they have done,Shirley Perera former Deputy Chairman has many times admitted that Deepthi Perera is a crook!
2)
@Wayne Abbott wrote: Kiwulegedara to salvage Touchwood a little like the debacle with Roscoe Maloney to salvage CIFL and Aspic with huge investments this is until he can get all finalized and abscond as he has done and Deepthi Perera with his wife Wasana in Thailand
I have people on the ground now at this very moment in Thailand and we are minutes from their abode
2)
@Wayne Abbott wrote: Roscoe Maloney buys Aspic/cifl TOP SHAREHOLDER whilst his associate Deepthi Perera buys into Thailand Forestry with Touchwood Roscoe Maloney putting huge funds into CIFL this is all talk to alleviate any investors depositers from stopping them shuffling all funds into their safe havens they are just simply getting all out and absconding
My question HOW can they float companies on a IPO basis and not have correct audited accountants and accounts that should be available to investors depositers in a correct and concise format NOT lies and trickery
Roscoe Maloney has took over Aspic and then sells all up with Deepthi Perera in close proximity

44Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:29 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
@Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:No Kithsiri, I didnt know about the D company, I am in Thailand with my Family. There is no reason for me to hide since I am not running from anyone. :)And I lived in Thailand for long time even though i came often to Sri Lanka.
Foolish me, there is a saying in Sinhala " හොරාගේ අම්මගෙන් පේන අහන්න එපා ".
Thailand is the second base of the D company's nefarious activities and be careful they may soon contact you as he would love your expertise.
Good Luck.

45Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Hi Smallvile,

As you can see the contents of his comments and nature of the presentation, you could realize all these are aggravated bizarre comments. I could see He has comments on my and My family and threatening about he has people on Ground.

How ever the True Story is Mr.Abbott is the Second Largest Shareholder of Aspic. I met him in Dubai in 2004 and He wanted to Invest in Aspic. The he flew down to Colombo and invest 500K US$ to Aspic Corporation and I got the BOI approval for the Investment and Issued 17.5% Shares of the Company. Most of the Companies Decisions and plans were discussed with him. In fact he was very helpful during the Financial crisis and He supported in deciding divesting Industrial Finance and other related Companies.

How ever during past two years Mr.Abbott requested me to sell his Shares to Some one. I have contacted few investors and got some offers, there was a problem with the technicality of the Transaction because Mr Abbott did not want to come down to Sri Lanka. Mr. Abbott wanted the Finds to be deposited to his account prior to Sign the Share Transfer Forms.

During the Take over offer from Mr. Maloney asked Him to offer the Same price to Mr Abbott as well. And this time I told Mr.Abbott to have an escrow agent to do the Transaction for him. And Mr. S.V.K Fernando was appointed as the as the Escrow agent to keep the Transits Documents and Cheques. Then Mr.Abbott Does not want to Pay Mr.Fernando his retainer and requested me to pay his retainer fees too. I paid the retainer and Mr.Fernando Kept the Cheques in his possession and all the agreements and transfer forms were couriered to Mr.Abbott, but Since End of January till today he is Keeping all the Documents and asking the Escrow to Deposit money to his account. You can understand the legality of his request, and the status as of today remains same. He agreed to Sell his Shares at 650,000 US$ Offer letter was Sent and Agreed. There is nothing for him to discuss about any watering assets or selling any assets to third parties.
there has not been any frauds, or cheating , wrongdoings in this transaction. I sent Mr.Abbott an E mail to Contact me and Discuss how we could sort this matter and still waiting for a reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum