FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Unresolved

+43
CSE.SAS
Jeremy
dinga
shehani.perera.1612
traderathome
Roboticfx
legalsupport
ananda95
The Alchemist
Hanoifortune
Fresher
sandunj
K.Haputantri
winston7157
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
yellow knife
rainmaker
D.G.Dayaratne
Wayne Abbott
sunimaldesilva
econ
m2_yapa
Leon
Chanuque
Market.Player
sadikeen
chami123
smallville
sriranga
Redbulls
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
Kithsiri
seek
troy
yaka
Arena
Slstock
Hawk Eye
bullrun
player
Deepthi_Perera1971
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

241Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Jana1

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I think Central bank kept diary of Deepthi since 2009. Deepthi u could write a book mate...

Chairman of the Board Prof L R Amarasekara has failed to attend 1 out of 3 meetings held in 2011 (up to April) 6 out of 9 meetings held in 2010 and failed to comply with section 3(4) of the Corporate Governance Direction by doing so.
In March 2011 Independent Non Executive Director K.N. Indatissa has been entrusted with the task of liaising with the CID to resolve D Net Case and Non Executive Directors D.M. N. Ramanayake (now resigned) and S . P. Daluwatta have been made responsible for signing FD certificates, renewal letters and Embassy letters. However, by virtue of the definition, Non Executive Directors cannot participate in such routine business functions.

The major shareholder of CIFL Deepthi Perera has played a dominant role in the decisions made of the Board Meetings held in 2009. His excessive-influence is viewed as hindering the independence of the Board, which curtails progressive decision-making towards the well-being of all stake holders. Though his presence is not visible at subsequent Board Meetings, we feel that his dominance is still present in most of the major decisions made by the company, especially as he’s the Aspic Group Chairman, and the extent of fraudulent related party transactions done by CIFL and fraudulent accounting entries passed by CIFL in relation to parties related to the Aspic Group.

There was lack of attention to detail, non-existence of questioning culture, lack of guidance and supervision by senior officials.

Daily operational issues were not addressed on a timely basis (creating backlogs forever)
There was high dependence on few individuals rather that relying on good systems and procedures.

There was employee ignorance on routine tasks performed, reluctance to acknowledge responsibility, lack of integrity.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131027/business-times/cifl-ran-like-a-ponzi-scheme-cb-audit-in-2011says-66714.html

242Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:03 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:I think Central bank kept diary of Deepthi since 2009. Deepthi u could write a book mate...

Chairman of the Board Prof L R Amarasekara has failed to attend 1 out of 3 meetings held in 2011 (up to April) 6 out of 9 meetings held in 2010 and failed to comply with section 3(4) of the Corporate Governance Direction by doing so.
In March 2011 Independent Non Executive Director K.N. Indatissa has been entrusted with the task of liaising with the CID to resolve D Net Case and Non Executive Directors D.M. N. Ramanayake (now resigned) and S . P. Daluwatta have been made responsible for signing FD certificates, renewal letters and Embassy letters. However, by virtue of the definition, Non Executive Directors cannot participate in such routine business functions.

The major shareholder of CIFL Deepthi Perera has played a dominant role in the decisions made of the Board Meetings held in 2009. His excessive-influence is viewed as hindering the independence of the Board, which curtails progressive decision-making towards the well-being of all stake holders. Though his presence is not visible at subsequent Board Meetings, we feel that his dominance is still present in most of the major decisions made by the company, especially as he’s the Aspic Group Chairman, and the extent of fraudulent related party transactions done by CIFL and fraudulent accounting entries passed by CIFL in relation to parties related to the Aspic Group.

There was lack of attention to detail, non-existence of questioning culture, lack of guidance and supervision by senior officials.

Daily operational issues were not addressed on a timely basis (creating backlogs forever)
There was high dependence on few individuals rather that relying on good systems and procedures.

There was employee ignorance on routine tasks performed, reluctance to acknowledge responsibility, lack of integrity.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/131027/business-times/cifl-ran-like-a-ponzi-scheme-cb-audit-in-2011says-66714.html

As you can see DP involvement in CIFL in 2009, As I openly stated many times, that's when the CIFL had a Deposit Run in 2009. Their Chairman got ill due to the Pressure and Deputy Chairman Left the Company with out even informing, Other Directors was not reporting to work. CEO resigned and left the Country So there was virtually no one responsible for the Crisis, and Staff of CIFL requested me to Come back to Sri Lanka and to Involve in this matter. "Do people or CBSL expect me to stay silent when my company is getting busted? NO. I got involved and managed the Situation, Sold most of Assets of Aspic, Personal Cars, and paid the Depositors, There were No one to Help at the time of the Deposit run CIFL had enough liquidity, but was not enough for a week, Total Unpaid amount piled up to 600 Million, and CBSL came for the Audit, they met me too, but why they dont publish those audit reports? NO one was there to help CIFL, during the same period there were few companies taking over all of our senior Staff, CBSL was Sleeping, Then in 2011, they publish this Audit Report. Mrs, Jayasingha the Chief Auditor had a 2 Hour Meeting with me in CIFL before they publish this audit report, I told her how we handled the Situation, it was Not influence, after 2009, I did not have to go to any board meetings because Board was back together, thats why there was no evidence of my participation in to meetings, But still they goes on writing, " We FEEL Deepthi Perera influenced after that " How can CBSL can write about how they Feel.

Then why they don't mention about the financial Crisis, 600 Million deposit run, directors disappearance, aren't they important to them? Why they have to write this in 2011? why not 2009?

Of course I have to intervene if the responsible board vanish during a crisis, And regulator close their eyes, why do you expect me to do? just stay and waiting to see that my investment is drained? NO i don't i wanted to bring it back to track, and after that management was back again with the directors, there are many documents to see that, The truth is CIFL was abandoned in 2009. So i had to intervene, and Intervene is not influence,

With regards to the Aspic Land Transactions, in 2009, CIFL did not had real estate assets, they Just had a book entry called Homagama Project. And Aspic Decide to transfer their Assets to CIFL/Homagama Project, at a Cost Basis, But the Interest receivable was set off, And CBSL auditors have seen the Transaction documents and assets were bought in to books, How come they say now they are fraudulent transactions? All the transactions were approved by the directors and minutes were inspected by CBSL during the Audits, Can it be a fraud? Has Aspic got any Benefit out of it? made any profits? gain? any person got a gain? NO they were done to strengthen the balance sheet of CIFL. Many CBSL meetings I have told them I am transferring the assets of ASPIC to CIFL they were aware about this, I cant comment on the entries of CIFL because I have not done the Accounts of the Company.

Another question is IF CIFL was a Ponzi Scheme why CBSL approved it to go to the IPO? aren't they become Ponzi too? Did Deepthi Perera Influenced CBSL, SEC,CSE all the people? CBSL easily could forward this Audit report to SEC CSE if they want to protect any one, why they haven't done it? If they knew Aspic and CIFL has done fraudulent land Transactions they approved our accounts and with the Same accounts we were approved to go to the IPO? So this clearly evident that CBSL accepted the transactions

So in 2008 CBSL approved the transaction to ASPIC to Purchase IFL. IFL had a 250 Million Provision at the Same year, IN 2009 after 6 Months of the Take over IFL too Had a deposit run, But how did CBSL then approved ASPIC to take over Former Next Finance, That also Deethi perera Influenced the Monitory Board and CBSL of Sri Lanka.

When the IFL was given to next Shareholders and Directors with CBSL approval, All the assets of Aspic Corporation was Trasferd, this includes, 6 Story Apartment Building, 24 House housing in Mount Laveeniea, 20 Houses in kandy, Aspic Entertainment, and more. But they never invested a rupee in to the Company. So 6 Months after taking over IFL and after Transferring all the assets to match the liability GAP which was the previous Provision which CBSL knew, ASPIC is still to be blamed? and the people who took over the responsibility are not to be seen, NO investigation, No inquiry Why? Deepthi Perera Influenced?

Aspic Corporation as a Company has done many sacrifices than any others to protect these companies, We lost the entire assets companies due to the financial Crisis, We sold Industrial Finance for a Zero Consideration to Protect the Depositors and Transferred all the assets of Aspic to IFL. Thats why Aspic Got no Assets today. I challenge if any one can prove if ASPIC or any aspic director or me or any of my relatives got financial benefits, Every one use the words crooks, fraudsters, con man, cheaters, for the people around, what have we cheated? where we have cheated? who has taken depositors money? Has directors got wealth gain, have I got a wealth gain? NO

When The Directors wanted to Change the CEO on 2011 CBSL refused, NO reasons were mentioned, in 2012 May it was rejected, No reasons, 2102, December again rejected, No reasons, If the company was bad, mismanaged, why was this rejection for the Change of CEO, what was the Agenda?

When CIFL recruited few Staff from Grameen Company, next day a call came from Director Non Banking, " Do not recruit employees from Grameen." But in 2013 10 Employees went from CIFL to Grameen, what was that?

CBSL deliberately vigilantly by using their powers made sure CIFL collapse, This was not a deposit run, this was not an industry crises, this was a man made crisis,

After refusing 3 times to appoint a new CEO, CBSL came and fired the CEO of CIFL with in 4 Hours, this would have done two years ago and get a Professional this wouldn't have happened, And they Appointed a CEO who came and Sign Post Dated Cheques and Now company is in Courts, "I overheard the Conversation of CBSL Non banking Director Openly States, We don't mind a collapse of another Finance Company. Huh, if you don't mind now you can handle it, What have you done? Nothing,

I was waiting for a longtime with out commenting to see whats the opinion of the people, And when it is unbearable I decide to comment on behalf of the people who worked for CIFL,

I do know there is Pain, Injustice, suffering to people who have deposited and also shareholders of CIFL. I do not state that management was perfect and everything what we did correct, I do not saying CIFL is out of responsibility towards Depositors and Stake Holders,

All what I was trying to say is,
'
CIFL would have Operated re structured and paid all the Liabilities,

CIFL Had a Plan, to re structure,'

IF CBSL wanted Me, or Aspic Corporation out of the Business, they would have write to us and Ask us to sell the Shares to a Nominee of them, this clearly states in the Finance Act.

If the Staff or Directors were influenced CBSL could easily ask me or Aspic, which they never did.

CBSL witnessed the Interest Income increase was more than 150% During the 2012 Year. Which was the Key to the revival, why have they not allowed the company to operate.

Was this entire collapse because CBSL wanted Deepthi Perera out of Financial Business, if so they would have told me.

Not only CIFL every failing organisations have negative net-worth, How many large organizations and Airlines, banks in the country are facing this, But all of them have a right to get up, re-structure and protect their business. You just cant say, Directors, or staff or me robbed, cheated, conned depositors money, We too failed, in a Deposit run many fails, unless you are backed by either government or if you are very very cash rich, And after the deposit run, No lending, that means reduction of Interest Income, and increase of Cost because you need to create more liabilities to payback the depositors, this is the phenomena in Finance Business, So with 3 Billion Depositors and No lending for 2 Years Since 2009, Where would CIFL go, Directors cant do Magic, We could not find new investors, Company managed the way it could, there can be many experts, analysts, giving their opinion now, Yes there would have things done differently, there would have things CIFL shouldn't have done But can we go back on time and change those? All what we can do is, Plan and re structure and get up now,

After the reaction of CBSL, I wrote a letter to the president of Sri Lanka, to the Governor of Central Bank
explaining what could happen, I asked for a permission to intervene in the matter, open discussion to explore possibilities, the answer was negative, Why they cant give a simple hearing? How can be a responsible Government body can become so immoral,

At last, I hope all these top intelligent smart people will re structure CIFL and Bring a Investor to give a hope of light to the Depositors.

243Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:39 pm

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Why the images are not coming. ?

Gulfnews 2001 has published the image of Chulaka Gunawardena ,
unfortunately now the images are not coming. removed ?

GulfNews: Opening of The Tunnel. ( a nice concept )
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/there-146-s-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-and-everywhere-else-1.413953

Somehow, as per the news getting in Chulakan G was in the SL army. Hence enough info will be with Army.

"Once, when I was in the army, back home in Sri Lanka, we used to go to a cave to have lunch. It was not as comfortable as this place. It was also flooded and there was a terrible stink," he recalls.
Opening of Thambapanni:
http://www.priu.gov.lk/news_update/Current_Affairs/ca200109/20010924Sri_Lankan_Restaurant.htm

---
added later:

Sri Lankan restaurant 'Thambapani' opend its doors to the world recentlt in Dubai. An investment of 2.5million Dhirams. ( 80 million LKR).
Chulaka, an entrepreneur having established businesses in the IT sector in Dubai and Oman...

The chief guest was the Sri Lankan Ambassador Janaka Nakkawita and the guest of honour, and the Consul General for Dubai Asoka Godawita. Richard De Silva, the Tea Commissioner for Dubai also attended the opening ceremony.

Inspired by the success of Tamarind, he carried his experience further by designing and creating a theme restaurant and entertainment place called 'Copacabana'.....

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/011014/tv.html

Last edited by Chinwi on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

244Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Chinwi wrote:Why the images are not coming. ?

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/there-146-s-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-and-everywhere-else-1.413953

Somehow, as per the news getting in Chulakan G was in the SL army. Hence enough info will be with Army.

"Once, when I was in the army, back home in Sri Lanka, we used to go to a cave to have lunch. It was not as comfortable as this place. It was also flooded and there was a terrible stink," he recalls.
Opening of Thambapanni:
http://www.priu.gov.lk/news_update/Current_Affairs/ca200109/20010924Sri_Lankan_Restaurant.htm
What i meant was not i was in the military there, one i was was with friends who are from military when i saw this. but the reporter wrote in a way that i was there. It was a misunderstanding.

Last edited by Deepthi_Perera1971 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

245Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:06 pm

smallville

Deepthi,

what about this?

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t31409-cid-wanted-cifl-deepthi-coming-back-to-sl#185149

246Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:13 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:Deepthi,

what about this?

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t31409-cid-wanted-cifl-deepthi-coming-back-to-sl#185149

Yes Small, I am not a fugitive, There are things that I need to get done out of Sri Lanka, Once it is done I will be back to SL. Who ever want my assistance will be given or help is given, I want to see CIFL matter sorted than any one else. There is no reason for me to runaway or to hide. yes definitely I will be back

247Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:53 am

legalsupport

Stock Trader

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:
Chinwi wrote:Why the images are not coming. ?

Opening of Thambapanni:
What i meant was not i was in the military there, one i was was with friends who are from military when i saw this. but the reporter wrote in a way that i was there. It was a misunderstanding.
Ha ha Caught him. So Deepthi  Perera accepts that he is Chulaka Gunawardhana.  Cats out of the bag. Ha ha ha ha.

248Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

Ha ha Caught him. So Deepthi  Perera accepts that he is Chulaka Gunawardhana.  Cats out of the bag. Ha ha ha ha.
I noticed it instantly when he replied.   I did not want to highlight it as he fell to my unintentional trap like an innocent rabbit. Actually I had no intention to put him down. Even the most smart person loose his control when everything is going wrong.  

Somehow, that means,
legalsupport wrote:
Deepthi ?????   are you actually Deepthi perera  or Chulaka Gunawardena who lived in Dubai and went to jail for two years. You are the same person who ran few other clubs including tamarind. Actual Deepthi perera was known to us as he passed away from tsunami in 2004. So you decided to pay and take the identification of the dead person and  re appear in sri lanka.  later on you changed your date of birth and obtained your 2nd passport on the same name and under a different date of birth.
By the way, this Dubai Jail story is unfortunate. Chulaka was doing well and few days after opening of a new restaurant he knock down a person in a roadway accident . As per the infamous Dubai law  he was sent to jail for 2 years. His businesses were ruined due to this unexpected incident.

Last edited by Chinwi on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

249Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

smallville

smallville

So now the drama is set? No Deepthi, he's dead and Chulaka is running the show Wink
Ok, now Deepthi is expected to be in SL for CIFL meetings as we heard the news, instead now u guys say Chulaka is coming?

OMG... Nice story for a film..

250Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

.... and in 2005, Chulaka sold real Deepthi's Jaguar to build houses for tsunami victims ....?

http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2005/03/27/bus08.html

Mata nam pissu vage...

251Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:.... and in 2005, Chulaka sold real Deepthi's Jaguar to build houses for tsunami victims ....?
http://www.sundayobserver.lk/2005/03/27/bus08.html
Mata nam pissu vage...
එලිවෙන ජාමෙට හොද හොද සෙල්ලම්
D company BOSS must be licking his fingers in his hideout in Pakistan.
Story for another successful Bolywood movie ? Very Happy 

252Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:07 pm

shehani.perera.1612

shehani.perera.1612
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

https://www.facebook.com/beautifulmindss

Hi Guys, for some time I stayed away on commenting on this topic. But since there is a new topic about Jaguar Auction I thought of replying to this topic again. Mr. Deepthi had a very daring passion about Children, Beautiful Minds project is one of those. And I do know personally he took care of few HIV effected Children. One of those girls today working for one of the Leading Banks. I know he took care of her Since She was 12. Even from the Jaguar he built 35 Houses in Nidangalawella in Kirinda. I know he actively involved with many children supportive organizations. Just thought of saying something about his social work to this forum.

253Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:44 pm

The Alchemist

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@ Chinwi - Brilliant Chinwi ! you truly are a master !

254Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi

The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.

255Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:11 pm

seek

Chinwi wrote:The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance  of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

I was typing below questions

Now who is real Deepthi and what did he do before 2004?
If he owned a Jaguar, then he must be a wealthy man did some business.
Are there any relatives still alive of this real Deepthi?
If the story is correct, how did Chulaka got all the wealth of already died Deepthi..

256Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:12 pm

Jana1

@shehani.perera.1612,

Sometimes innocent comment also make wrong sense if it appear in wrong time. Why u never said this one before? So you know he is Chulanka, and how he got this Jaguar. Aren't you??

Since you are from legal backgroud, don't you think getting someone else identity is illegal?; and what necessity for Chullanka to be Deepthi?? U mean he got Deepthi's identity to do charity???

257Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Jana1

seek wrote:
Chinwi wrote:The movie will be more interesting and terrifying if the investigators found the disappearance  of real D was not due to tsunami , but due to some other reason.
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

If the story is correct, how did Chulaka got all the wealth of already died Deepthi..
Mate,

Darama was different.. Chulanka got all Deepthi's identity to acquire all assets of Deepthi...Smile

258Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:25 pm

seek

Jana1 wrote:
seek wrote:
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

Mate,

Darama was different.. Chulanka got all Deepthi's identity to acquire all assets of Deepthi...Smile
But, was that real Deepthi is an idle person who had not married, no children, no parents, no relatives..
Can you imagine? How complex process is it to steal someone identity and wealth?
Ammmooo…

259Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Jana1

seek wrote:
Jana1 wrote:
seek wrote:
I think you got me.
Ha..Ha..

Mate,

But, was that real Deepthi is an idle person who had not married, no children, no parents, no relatives..
Can you imagine? How complex process is it to steal someone identity and wealth?
Ammmooo…
Wasn't there a possibility that real Deepthi's family would have died in Tsunami?...Most rich peoples donot have good relationship with relatives.. I guess Chullanka might be a relative of Deepthi or close companion, I guess so....

260Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

The Alchemist wrote:@ Chinwi - Brilliant Chinwi ! you truly are a master !
More reading
http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/chulakas-history-unravels-by-deepthi.html

http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exposing-chulaka-gunawardena-part-one.html

http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exposing-chulaka-gunawardena-part-two.html

http://cifldha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/exposing-chulaka-gunawardena-and.html

261Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hello, I thought of explaining the Situation since it is getting different versions now. Yes I had to change my name due to a Personal reason which I don't want to explain in this forum, ( I hope you will respect that) I did a name change with the proper procedure after publishing a News paper notice to the Public. And I did not steal any one's identity to inherit some one else s wealth, And I purchased the Jaguar from IWS Holdings in 2004 when I arrived in Sri Lanka. I sold it after Tsunami to Build a village in Kirinda. There was no one called Deepthi perera Died in Tsunami or elsewhere, I did a simple Name Change. And Yes I have a Brother who is a Mechanical Engineer Who is Currently working overseas. And I had a Sister who got killed during JVP Era at the age of 14. And my Mother and Father too got injured during the Brutal attack, And till today my Father is living with a Memory loss due to the Injuries oh his head during the Incident. And I didn't steal any ones identity or wealth. I did and I do many charity work after my Sister and i ill continue that. I hope this is clarifies the matter.

262Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Jana1

Hai Deepthi mate,

Could you please tell why you spend 15 mn in 2004, for the people who affected by Tsunami which is natural disaster- no one can take responsibility??

Someone affected by you or your business model (CIFL), Y dont you give them 50-100mn at least to the people who entirely lost their life saving??? If you genuinely sold your jaguar to help people, Why not selling your present assets (hope you wouldn't ask me asset details) and help them out and walk away clean... People salute for your relentless in the business passion and the humanity... Hope to see your reply....

263Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana,

By the time Tsunami Hits Sri Lanka, My Engineering Company was handling a large water Supply project for Sun Power the Australian Company in Oluwil and Batticola District, We lost lot of Staff and Equipment's and Damaged the Work to be billed, We got a Bad Hit, And I was in Kirinda 10 Days after Tsunami and I saw the devastation happened there, So i decided to Help them, Many friends from all over the world helped me to build the village, its not only the Jaguar. And I feel you don't have to be responsible to help some one.

When it comes to CIFL I sold most of my Assets, during the Financial Crisis in 2008 and gave to pay back depositors. This includes My Cars, House, And also few companies which held most of the Aspic Groups assets were transfers to the Finance Companies. And today I have virtually nothing to sell, Three months Back Seylan Bank Auctioned the House which i grew up and I couldn't save it. But I have not given up finding solutions for CIFL and I am working on few arrangements and also in Dialogue with the Members of Depositor Association to find a possible solution.

264Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Jana1

Deepthi,

I am not irritating you or not a judge to ask many questions , but since I have interest to guard public Just I wanna say something..

Deepthi, Frankly don't you think something wrong with your attitude?? You Started several companies since 2000 in overseas and Sri Lanka and have passion on the business. Why all the companies which you have started or took control take bad shape when you leave them?? You started nightclubs and restaurants and later shut down or sold them, according to your disclosures...

I am genuinely saying that you miserably missing your concentration or having wrong mentality towards business.. Something wrong with you..

265Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jana1 wrote:Deepthi,

I am not irritating you or not a judge to ask many questions , but since I have interest to guard public Just I wanna say something..

Deepthi, Frankly don't you think something wrong with your attitude?? You Started several companies since 2000 in overseas and Sri Lanka and have passion on the business. Why all the companies which you have started or took control take bad shape when you leave them?? You started nightclubs and restaurants and later shut down or sold them, according to your disclosures...

I am genuinely saying that you miserably missing your concentration or having wrong mentality towards business.. Something wrong with you..
Yes Jana,

I am also trying to figure this out, I am trying to see where is or what is wrong, but some times i am trying to see what luck I have too, Sequences in my Life, When I was reading for my AL s My Sister Was Killed and Parents attacked, Then I had to work and Study because both parents couldn't do any work. Then When I moved to Middle East I was doing well and I was in the Middle of a fatal accident and had to spend a Two year Term and paying a massive sum of Blood Money for the People Died. Most of the Business rundown due to the unexpected incident, When I move to Sri Lanka, Started the Engineering Company Fist Project itself hit by Tsunami and we lost a massive Sum, Then My Farming Business was Hit by a Cyclone Followed by the Bird Flue, and Had to shut down, after that I did one of the largest Ship Salvage in Sri Lanka, We try to Salvage the Ship Cordiality, and Just two days after we manage to float the Vessel war irrupted and we have to vacate the Mulative Sea. And later LTTE blasted the Shi Again. Then My Furniture Business Collapsed with the Celynco issue they haven't paid me a Large sum for the supplies in Sri Lanka and Australia, I had to Close down my showrooms in Dubai and Australia, Two weeks later my business partner in UK died with a car accident and I had to shut down UK office as well, And right after the Take over of Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance Financial Crisis came ad massive deposit Run. And then I manage to salvage CIFL and here I am, So i don't know what is the problem. May be I am a Bad administrator, or risk taker or may be I am just unlucky too, I don't really know where to start now.

266Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:12 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Stop swindling innocent or more bad luck will follow you.
That is for sure and you will not find refuge anywhere except live in " Dharma ".

267Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:30 am

smallville

smallville

I am also trying to figure this out, I am trying to see where is or what is wrong, but some times i am trying to see what luck I have too, Sequences in my Life, When I was reading for my AL s My Sister Was Killed and Parents attacked, Then I had to work and Study because both parents couldn't do any work. Then When I moved to Middle East I was doing well and I was in the Middle of a fatal accident and had to spend a Two year Term and paying a massive sum of Blood Money for the People Died. Most of the Business rundown due to the unexpected incident, When I move to Sri Lanka, Started the Engineering Company  Fist Project itself hit by Tsunami and we lost a massive Sum, Then My Farming Business was Hit by a Cyclone Followed by the Bird Flue, and Had to shut down, after that I did  one of the largest Ship Salvage in Sri Lanka, We try to Salvage the Ship Cordiality, and Just two days after we manage to float the Vessel war irrupted and we have to vacate the Mulative Sea. And later LTTE blasted the Shi Again. Then My Furniture Business Collapsed with the Celynco issue they haven't paid me a Large sum for the supplies in Sri Lanka and Australia, I had to Close down my showrooms in Dubai and Australia, Two weeks later my business partner in UK died with a car accident and I had to shut down UK office as well, And right after the Take over of Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance Financial Crisis came ad massive deposit Run. And then I manage to salvage CIFL and here I am, So i don't know what is the problem. May be I am a Bad administrator, or risk taker or may be I am just unlucky too, I don't really know where to start now.
Deepthi,

When thinking of what happened to you, it was so unfortunate.. But few questions comes to my mind now. R u born rich to do all these things or u mean to say that u inherited a fortune?

Imo, what I get from ur story was  that u had to look after ur parents and work at the same time initially. Then only u stood up on ur own foot.
But tell me... Did u work for someone or started ur own business? If latter, how it was financed?

Then u moved to Dubai, r u telling us u earned millions to operate a business there or again u look after another one's business? And this business collapsed due to ur jail term.. After paying massive sum as 'blood money' how did u escape to SL and most importantly, did u have any money to start a new engineering company?
Further, u stated that u'd purchased a Jaguar from IWS Holdings in 2004 when u arrived in Sri Lanka and later sold it after Tsunami to Build a village in Kirinda. So this Jag might've cost at least 20Mn rite? Now again... Where did the money come from? It seems to me, u were in to money laundering business in Dubai to earn such with so many bad events happened in ur life?? scratch 

Then all business entities u started failed, so basically I cant figure out how did u manage to buy Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance at last? Who financed?

268Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:33 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:

I am also trying to figure this out, I am trying to see where is or what is wrong, but some times i am trying to see what luck I have too, Sequences in my Life, When I was reading for my AL s My Sister Was Killed and Parents attacked, Then I had to work and Study because both parents couldn't do any work. Then When I moved to Middle East I was doing well and I was in the Middle of a fatal accident and had to spend a Two year Term and paying a massive sum of Blood Money for the People Died. Most of the Business rundown due to the unexpected incident, When I move to Sri Lanka, Started the Engineering Company  Fist Project itself hit by Tsunami and we lost a massive Sum, Then My Farming Business was Hit by a Cyclone Followed by the Bird Flue, and Had to shut down, after that I did  one of the largest Ship Salvage in Sri Lanka, We try to Salvage the Ship Cordiality, and Just two days after we manage to float the Vessel war irrupted and we have to vacate the Mulative Sea. And later LTTE blasted the Shi Again. Then My Furniture Business Collapsed with the Celynco issue they haven't paid me a Large sum for the supplies in Sri Lanka and Australia, I had to Close down my showrooms in Dubai and Australia, Two weeks later my business partner in UK died with a car accident and I had to shut down UK office as well, And right after the Take over of Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance Financial Crisis came ad massive deposit Run. And then I manage to salvage CIFL and here I am, So i don't know what is the problem. May be I am a Bad administrator, or risk taker or may be I am just unlucky too, I don't really know where to start now.
Deepthi,

When thinking of what happened to you, it was so unfortunate.. But few questions comes to my mind now. R u born rich to do all these things or u mean to say that u inherited a fortune?

Imo, what I get from ur story was  that u had to look after ur parents and work at the same time initially. Then only u stood up on ur own foot.
But tell me... Did u work for someone or started ur own business? If latter, how it was financed?

Then u moved to Dubai, r u telling us u earned millions to operate a business there or again u look after another one's business? And this business collapsed due to ur jail term.. After paying massive sum as 'blood money' how did u escape to SL and most importantly, did u have any money to start a new engineering company?
Further, u stated that u'd purchased a Jaguar from IWS Holdings in 2004 when u arrived in Sri Lanka and later sold it after Tsunami to Build a village in Kirinda. So this Jag might've cost at least 20Mn rite? Now again... Where did the money come from? It seems to me, u were in to money laundering business in Dubai to earn such with so many bad events happened in ur life?? scratch 

Then all business entities u started failed, so basically I cant figure out how did u manage to buy Industrial finance and Janashakthi finance at last? Who financed?
Dear Small,

No i am not born Rich, I have started a company called Aussie Opportunities in Dubai and we were in to Migration and Immigration Business, My Business Partner was Janet Warwick, After two years we set up Ozzi Ops we expanded to entire middle east Sri Lanka and India too. Through the connections we made there I have Started an Investment Fund called Channels Holdings, Through the Fund we made all the Investments, by 2005, we paid back all the Investors, who invested to the Fund, With that I invested heavily in to Entertainment Business, Restaurants and Nightclubs Dubai was booming during that period, Thats the time I met Mr Shirley Perera' when I went to Merchant credit to buy Trucks for  my farming Business In Sri Lanka, He is the One who introduced me to CIFL and manage the take over and manage the company for initial few years. After the accident few of my business made loses but not all of them. Because I had my partner who looked after the Business. But entertainment business went down. But after the jail term I decided that i want to come back home, then I moved my investments, Most of them to Sri Lanka. I was never in to money laundering or any other Bad Business. And Ozzie Opps and Channels were doing very well, Dubai was a Virgin market at that time. I never Escape from Dubai, I serve my jail term and came back, After that I sold my Business, Ozzie Opps My Share were Sold to My Partner Janet, Channels Holdings were bought by an Amrican Guy and I moved Proceeds to Sri Lanka,  And I had a Large Stake of KAPI and TFC before the price shoot ups, At one time i was the Second largest Share Holder of KAPI. then once it was taken over by the Malaysians I decide to expand my Engineering Company. Yes the Jag was purchased from IWS it cost me arround i think 13 Million. And I forgot to Mention thats the Same time Mr Abott also Came up with his 50 Million Investment to Aspic.

Both Finance Companies was Purchased of Differed Purchase terms, and Over the Years I paid back for the Shares. Both companies were paid back with the Cash flow Generated with Our real Estate Business. I still owe some monies towards those purchases too.

269Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:15 am

smallville

smallville

My actual question is how did u find the initial money to start a business if u were not born rich n no shady business deals?

U said u had to look after ur parents and work too.. So I was asking u, how did u do that if u had no money inherited then?

How did u find money to finance the Aussi Ops, I guess ur partner only invested 50% or more?

270Mystery Unresolved - Page 11 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

smallville wrote:My actual question is how did u find the initial money to start a business if u were not born rich n no shady business deals?

U said u had to look after ur parents and work too.. So I was asking u, how did u do that if u had no money inherited then?

How did u find money to finance the Aussi Ops, I guess ur partner only invested 50% or more?
Small,

It was Janet who invested the entire company, I joined her as an Employee, Later I got the Shares buy Back option, Initial Capital was from Her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum