FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mystery Unresolved

+43
CSE.SAS
Jeremy
dinga
shehani.perera.1612
traderathome
Roboticfx
legalsupport
ananda95
The Alchemist
Hanoifortune
Fresher
sandunj
K.Haputantri
winston7157
Aubrey Perera
Jana1
yellow knife
rainmaker
D.G.Dayaratne
Wayne Abbott
sunimaldesilva
econ
m2_yapa
Leon
Chanuque
Market.Player
sadikeen
chami123
smallville
sriranga
Redbulls
Chinwi
Jiggysaurus
Kithsiri
seek
troy
yaka
Arena
Slstock
Hawk Eye
bullrun
player
Deepthi_Perera1971
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:06 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hawk Eye wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi Hawk,

Its not that I tried, I obtained a passport, And It was arranged by a Person who was in Sri Lanka and, I wanted to get  Sri Lankan Passport I did not know the Birth Certificate was forged. The Single Detail was wrong on that Passport was the Birth Date. Ad I used if to 6 Years and travel more than 100 Times. How ever I accepted the offense and got a 5 Year Suspended Sentence and now its over.
Just to clarify it clearly. Was the forged birth Certificate had an error itself, and were you using a forged document for the past 06 years.?

CFIB states that you have obtained a passport in 2000 using several forged document, and a forged NIC as well.?

CIFL depositors association makes following allegation. What do you have to say abouth it?

.........The depositors allege that Deepthi Perera, Chairman of Aspic Group who is the Chairman of Central Industries and Finance Ltd, CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, Industrial Finance Ltd and Next Finance Ltd, had illegally issued deposit certificates from IFL to depositors of his unregistered finance company-CIFL Finance and Asset Management Ltd, and had illegally transferred staff of this company to IFL by issuing back dated letters of appointment from IFL. Perera had later sold IFL to Upul de Zoysa

Hi,

to clarify more,When I wanted to obtain my Sri Lankan passport I have given a task to a person to do it for me Since I was in Australia. And he submitted a Forged Birth Certificate and a ID make from that to get the Passport. And When i see the Document I saw the Error in the Birth Date, all the other contents were correct on the Passport. I used it for 6 yeas because i thought its a genuine error and never bothers to rectify.

And CIFL finance and Asset management was not a Illegal Company. But it was not a Finance Company. I wrote a letter to CBSL and informed before i Started the Operations, and they informed me that Asset management Companies are not regulated by the CBSL. How ever During the financial Crisis we merged the Assets and Liabilities of CIFL Asset management and IFL to build a Solid Balance sheet and it was notified to the CBSL officers. There were no illegal transfers of Staff at anytime. they all were consented to the Transfer. And after understanding the situation we sold the company to Mr.Zoysa with out a Consideration based on his Commitment of 10m US$ which was approved by the Central Bank. Mr Zoysa insisted he will not pay for the Shareholders and we accepted it with good faith. But his investment was beyond our control.

27Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:15 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Jiggysaurus wrote:A certain Wayne Abbot (or profile named Wayne Abbot) is making allegations against D. Does the profile named Deepthi have anything to say about Wayne.
It will be good to have  profile vs profile discussion.
Hi, Jiggysaurus,

Mr.Abbott is the Second Largest Share Holder of Aspic Corporation. And He invested US$ 500,000 to the Company few years Back. And few years Later Mr.Abbott want to Sell his Shares to a third Party. I assisted this few times but it did not materialized due to different reasons. At the time I sold my share i got him the Same offer but he still keep all the originals with him preventing the Transaction. Which i don,t know the reason. I saw his comments about assets or liabilities which he dont have to comment since he gave an offer to sell and seller agrees to buy.

28Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:28 am

Chinwi

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

I think Passport case is now over because the court has given the verdict .

29Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

He is saying that he is right now in Thailand, is it sure? If not then he is lying.

30Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Chinwi wrote:I think Passport case is now over because the court has given the verdict .
The case was over in 2008 and I got a 5 year Suspended Sentence which is over now

31Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:38 am

seek

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Good, there is a good conversation and it is going well in a professional manner.

Whether your profile is true or not, your answers to questions show some maturity of a big boss of a company.

Some more questions.
1. When did you identify CIFL as a company heading south and going for a crisis?
2. What are the actions you took to prevent CIFL from the crisis?
3. When did you find things are out of control from you? In other words, when did you feel, OK now it is the time to escape?

Last edited by seek on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

32Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:40 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Redbulls wrote:He is saying that he is right now in Thailand, is it sure? If not then he is lying.
I dont have a reason to lie about my where abouts

33Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:
Redbulls wrote:He is saying that he is right now in Thailand, is it sure? If not then he is lying.
I can see him still online but wondering why he chose not to answer my questions regarding D company?Shocked Shocked 

34Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:52 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

Kithsiri wrote:
I can see him still online but wondering why he chose not to answer my questions regarding D company?Shocked Shocked 
Is Thailand is part of Cambodia? (You know what I mean)

No more question from me.

Last edited by sriranga on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

35Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

seek wrote:Good, there is a good conversation and it is going well in a professional manner.

Whether your profile is true or not, your answers to questions show some maturity of a big boss of a company.

Some more questions.
1. When did you identify CIFL as a company heading south and going for a crisis?
2. What are the actions you took to prevent CIFL from the crisis?
3. When did you find things are out of control from you? In other words, when did you feel, OK now it is the time to escape?
1. I never thought of CIFL as a South headed Company Until 2012 December, The company survived the worst financial Crisis in 2008. And had a turnaround, If I wanted an exit i would have sold my shares in the Market at 8-9 Rupees easily, but I always had a faith that it will turn around and it showed some great achievements during 2012.

2. I could hardly take any actions because the Board of Directors were Independent. And central Bank insisted that I should not be involved in the Company matters.

3. Seek, I never wanted to run away, I never had a reason to do so, Mr. Maloney came uo with a decent Capital infusion offer and i thought that's the best could happen to CIFL. And I never thought otherwise.

36Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:02 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

sriranga wrote:
Kithsiri wrote:

No question any more from me.
We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no one asked where i was yesterday.

Last edited by Deepthi_Perera1971 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

37Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:05 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Kithsiri wrote:
What is D Company Kithsiri ? Aspic, CIFL or any other, be Specific then its easy.

38Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:12 am

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

sriranga wrote:
Kithsiri wrote:

We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no on asked where i was yesterday.
You are now in Cambodia, am I correct?

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

39Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:14 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

sriranga wrote:
sriranga wrote:
Kithsiri wrote:

We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no on asked where i was yesterday.
You are now in Cambodia, am I correct?
No Sri Ranga, Today I am in Thailand.

40Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:14 am

seek

sriranga wrote:
Kithsiri wrote:

We all knows its a bordering country and flying time is less than 50 Mins, and No magic to be in Cambodia or Thailand, I answered question where am I today, because no one asked where i was yesterday.
Smart Smile

41Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Kithsiri wrote:
What is D Company Kithsiri ? Aspic, CIFL or any other, be Specific then its easy.
I thought you knew already.
D Company is well known Racketeering gang run by infamous Dawood Ibrahim from India, who is presently living in Pakistan under their protective hands.
They launder their ill gotten money through various legitimate looking companies and especially in stock markets around the world.
His empire spreads over many countries including in Thailand.
Are you hiding or holidaying in Thailand ?Shocked 

42Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:18 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

No Kithsiri, I didnt know about the D company, I am in Thailand with my Family. There is no reason for me to hide since I am not running from anyone. Smile And I lived in Thailand for long time even though i came often to Sri Lanka.

43Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:19 am

smallville

smallville

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Hi, I am Deepthi Perera, And this is not a fake Profile. Since there are many allegations from Different Parties I thought of be available for Comment or answer any questions if you may Have. Please ask any questions related to Business in an appropriate manner, I would answer for you.
Its good to see u in the forum by yourself in person than Shehanie.. welcome..
Deepthi, I'm not totally sure whether ur credibility is the same as earlier now..

Is Thailand a part of Cambodia? Or Cambodia is a part of Thailand? Or are you jumping here and there every 50 mins

We have a person called Wayne Abott and was educating us in some controversial deals of CIFL.. The following are his latest questions, hope u can give us a clear picture..

1)
Wayne Abbott wrote:Sounds all a little like Roscoe Maloney taken over Aspic from Deepthi Perera then together shuffling all off overseas and absconding,selling off all shareholdings of aspic in cifl selling off all other companies in aspic and benefiting themselves
Deepthi perera has launched himself into thailand with touchwood in plantations hiding Roscoe maloney
Roscoe maloney has taken over Aspic to hide Deepthi Perera
Cheques supplied by Roscoe Maloney to myself to purchase my shareholding in aspic are also fraudulent and also from a bogus account I retain all their agreement and blank copied cheques all was another scam by these master of trickery and lieing thiefs Roscoe Maloney and Deepthi Perera
They have got away with funds and left myself foreign investor/Sri Lankan depositers and Shareholders holding the empty air they fabricated with their cronies within their companies with fraudulent accountancy evident
SEC/CENTRAL BANK/BOI and many other organizations have allowed these 2 x thiefs to now abscond from sri lanka free as birds and not accountable for the hurt and miserty they have caused for many good citizens of sri lanka and myself a foreign lied to investor
Please feel free to contact myself on abbottbuilders@live.com.au OR waynestevenabbott@gmail.com as I know were Deepthi Perera is in THAILAND and he has a family there!
Many of their associates still reside in Sri Lanka and are all privy to the lies and wrondoings they have done,Shirley Perera former Deputy Chairman has many times admitted that Deepthi Perera is a crook!
2)
Wayne Abbott wrote: Kiwulegedara to salvage Touchwood a little like the debacle with Roscoe Maloney to salvage CIFL and Aspic with huge investments this is until he can get all finalized and abscond as he has done and Deepthi Perera with his wife Wasana in Thailand
I have people on the ground now at this very moment in Thailand and we are minutes from their abode
2)
Wayne Abbott wrote: Roscoe Maloney buys Aspic/cifl TOP SHAREHOLDER whilst his associate Deepthi Perera buys into Thailand Forestry with Touchwood Roscoe Maloney putting huge funds into CIFL this is all talk to alleviate any investors depositers from stopping them shuffling all funds into their safe havens they are just simply getting all out and absconding
My question HOW can they float companies on a IPO basis and not have correct audited accountants and accounts that should be available to investors depositers in a correct and concise format NOT lies and trickery
Roscoe Maloney has took over Aspic and then sells all up with Deepthi Perera in close proximity

44Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:29 am

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:No Kithsiri, I didnt know about the D company, I am in Thailand with my Family. There is no reason for me to hide since I am not running from anyone. :)And I lived in Thailand for long time even though i came often to Sri Lanka.
Foolish me, there is a saying in Sinhala " හොරාගේ අම්මගෙන් පේන අහන්න එපා ".
Thailand is the second base of the D company's nefarious activities and be careful they may soon contact you as he would love your expertise.
Good Luck.

45Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:45 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi Smallvile,

As you can see the contents of his comments and nature of the presentation, you could realize all these are aggravated bizarre comments. I could see He has comments on my and My family and threatening about he has people on Ground.

How ever the True Story is Mr.Abbott is the Second Largest Shareholder of Aspic. I met him in Dubai in 2004 and He wanted to Invest in Aspic. The he flew down to Colombo and invest 500K US$ to Aspic Corporation and I got the BOI approval for the Investment and Issued 17.5% Shares of the Company. Most of the Companies Decisions and plans were discussed with him. In fact he was very helpful during the Financial crisis and He supported in deciding divesting Industrial Finance and other related Companies.

How ever during past two years Mr.Abbott requested me to sell his Shares to Some one. I have contacted few investors and got some offers, there was a problem with the technicality of the Transaction because Mr Abbott did not want to come down to Sri Lanka. Mr. Abbott wanted the Finds to be deposited to his account prior to Sign the Share Transfer Forms.

During the Take over offer from Mr. Maloney asked Him to offer the Same price to Mr Abbott as well. And this time I told Mr.Abbott to have an escrow agent to do the Transaction for him. And Mr. S.V.K Fernando was appointed as the as the Escrow agent to keep the Transits Documents and Cheques. Then Mr.Abbott Does not want to Pay Mr.Fernando his retainer and requested me to pay his retainer fees too. I paid the retainer and Mr.Fernando Kept the Cheques in his possession and all the agreements and transfer forms were couriered to Mr.Abbott, but Since End of January till today he is Keeping all the Documents and asking the Escrow to Deposit money to his account. You can understand the legality of his request, and the status as of today remains same. He agreed to Sell his Shares at 650,000 US$ Offer letter was Sent and Agreed. There is nothing for him to discuss about any watering assets or selling any assets to third parties.
there has not been any frauds, or cheating , wrongdoings in this transaction. I sent Mr.Abbott an E mail to Contact me and Discuss how we could sort this matter and still waiting for a reply.

46Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:50 am

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Kithsiri wrote:
Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:No Kithsiri, I didnt know about the D company, I am in Thailand with my Family. There is no reason for me to hide since I am not running from anyone. :)And I lived in Thailand for long time even though i came often to Sri Lanka.
Thailand is the second base of the D company's nefarious activities and be careful they may soon contact you as he would love your expertise.
Good Luck.
I dont understand ýour comment on D company. I am here to answer the questions which are related to me. Not to Promote or talk about Dawood Ibrahim and My knowledge is less than you in global financial racketeers.

47Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:55 am

seek

Who initiated the takeover offer of Meloney?

1. Is it you contacted Meloney and inform to CBSL? or
2. Is it Meloney contacted you and inform to CBSL? Or
3. Is it CBSL who contacted Meloney and inform you about the takeover offer?

48Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Kithsiri

Kithsiri

Kithsiri wrote:
Good Luck.
I dont understand ýour comment on D company. I am here to answer the questions which are related to me. Not to Promote or talk about Dawood Ibrahim and My knowledge is less than you in global financial racketeers.
As long as you have No (real) involvement with the D Company (as you claimed here), then there is nothing you have to worry about it.
But if you have, then be careful, as they know how to eliminate people who talk too much and know too much.
Chota Rajan was one lucky exception only.
But I could not help wondering when certain names / places like Melony / Thailand etc keep popping up.
I have no involvement in any of those bogus companies nor I have any inclination of getting involved in racketeers as well.
But I am simply participating in this conversation to perform part of my civic responsibilities only.
Learn to jump from a Window and Run as fast and as far as possible, if they come looking for you.
Good Luck.Very Happy

Last edited by Kithsiri on Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors.)

49Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

seek wrote:Who initiated the takeover offer of Meloney?

1. Is it you contacted Meloney and inform to CBSL? or
2. Is it Meloney contacted you and inform to CBSL? Or
3. Is it CBSL who contacted Meloney and inform you about the takeover offer?
Hi Seek,

1. Touch-wood offer to Purchase CIFL first in 2009 and they did a complete Due Diligence with KPMG. But after 3 months they notify me that they wanted more time to decide if Touch-wood going to get in to Finance Business. But on that time this was not materialized. But in 2012 October Mr. Maloney called me again and gave an offer to Purchase. After that they Wrote to CBSL and got the Consent for the Investment. After that we did the Share Transfer of Aspic Corporation. But the Offer was to Purchase the Entire Aspic Corporation not only CIFL.

50Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:21 pm

smallville

smallville

Deepthi,

1) First CIFL failed to pay depositors.. And why it has happened? Why a set of big ppl in finance related area could not manage a company to profitability? How CIFL failed to  reinvest money and earn more than what they offered to FD holders? they offered higher interest rates for FDs than what's instructed by CB.
Then more and more ppl were given false promises and their money was deposited to FDs to pay the old investors..

2) CIFL was hoped to be rescued by Maloneys. What happened to the money Maloneys promised to bring in as a capital infusion to CIFL?

3) Have you also received a 7 million cheque from Maloney which was returned?

51Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Smallville,

1. Personally I held 20% of Shares of CIFL. And Aspic Corporation Held the largest Stake of the Company. But I am not a director of CIFL. But as the Largest Stake holder I watched the Company closely and had many discussion with the Management. CIFL was operating and functioning properly up until 2012, January until the CBSL imposed deposit mobilizing Ban on them. I am not intending many comments about this because of many legal issues and court cases. When i comes to Rates, CIFL was not the only company offer higher rates. Even as at today many companies are offering the Same. But we must also factor the incidents that happen in 2008-2009 crisis. I remember there was withdrawals amounting to more than 600 million. That was more than double of the reserves company had. Some how CIFL managed to come back to Business, It took almost 2 years for the Revival, but as a company faced severe financial crisis it wont be able to perform as normal finance Company. I am not justifying what has happen, but reasoning out. You could understand if 20% depositors demands Deposits any fiance company it could go for a six.

2. In My opinion Touch wood and Mr. Maloney also in severe financial trouble at the Same time. And they are no more capable of the capital Infusion.

52Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm

smallville

smallville

Deepthi_Perera1971 wrote:Smallville,

1. Personally I held 20% of Shares of CIFL. And Aspic Corporation Held the largest Stake of the Company. But I am not a director of CIFL. But as the Largest Stake holder I watched the Company closely and had many discussion with the Management. CIFL was operating and functioning properly up until 2012, January until the CBSL imposed deposit mobilizing Ban on them. I am not intending many comments about this because of many legal issues and court cases. When i comes to Rates, CIFL was not the only company offer higher rates. Even as at today many companies are offering the Same. But we must also factor the incidents that happen in 2008-2009 crisis. I remember there was withdrawals amounting to more than 600 million. That was more than double of the reserves company had. Some how CIFL managed to come back to Business, It took almost 2 years for the Revival, but as a company faced severe financial crisis it wont be able to perform as  normal finance Company. I am not justifying what has happen, but reasoning out. You could understand if 20% depositors demands Deposits any fiance company it could go for a six.

2. In My opinion Touch wood and Mr. Maloney also in severe financial trouble at the Same time. And they are no more capable of the capital Infusion.

1) I Get it.. It can happen but at the same time, management would be too cautious if company is sinking.. And if few top ppl leave, ppl would even sense something.. U talk about a financial crisis.. What I ask is how it happened under a knowledgeable management team?

2) Maloney sold many TWOD shares, do u know whether he bought another farm or something in Thailand with that money then?

53Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Hi Smallville

1. I am talking about the Crisis happen in 2007-08 at that time CIFL had invested Money in Asian Finance and Swarnamahal Financial Services about 300 Million. Both the Companies failed to pay CIFL back when we requested. I know a knowledgeable management team would have mitigated the crisis, as I said i am not justifying what has happened, But just explaining the circumstances.

2. I am sorry I don't Know about what Mr. Maloney did with the Sales Proceedings.

54Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm

chami123

Stock Trader

some people say the lands you bought under ASPIC been sold out to CIFL to high prices.is it true.

55Mystery Unresolved - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery Unresolved Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Deepthi_Perera1971

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Chami,

Aspic never received any financial Consideration for any lands they have purchased or Sold to CIFL. there could be technical transactions between two companies to structure balance Sheet of the Company. But other than that Aspic Never received any Financial Considerations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum