FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (3)

+52
OzTRADER
CARACALLA
MasterBlaster
Gainer
suku502
piras
SporeInvestor
fireshelter
goldenboy
fff4sl
buddhika.naween
sashimaal
NZ BOY
kj18
D.G.Dayaratne
Akalanka
m2_yapa
jonny
indi009
ruwa
stocker
MARKETWATCH2
RPPA
zoozzoo
schemer
Octopus
rmark
dow
Dr Stock
gamini4413992
CSE1
aero
barba
wmdcf
econ
Pethi
Nitro 7
dineshfernando
sampath.anuradha
NC
Vptilak
K7
lasantha11111
VALUEPICK
geshan.weerakkody
RoomGirl
IO3+O
HoldandFold
Santa
Luqmaans azam
Eng Krishantha
SHARK aka TAH
56 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

21Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:30 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

As a share look highly overvalued counter, but on a Speculative run can give some return, if we identify The Entry and Exit well .... like that of last time

Ideas welcome Very Happy
Shark

22Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:43 pm

RoomGirl

Manager - Equity Analytics

SHARK wrote:Why Nobody talking about CLND

Discl: Not Holding

Shark kollo, can you post chart on CLND?
I have small qty.

23Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

i will try kab,

i just did a CTC video ...

24Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:05 pm

Eng Krishantha

Expert
Expert

kabba wrote:

Shark kollo, can you post chart on CLND?
I have small qty.

CLND
cheers cheers cheers

25Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:06 pm

SHARK aka TAH

Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote: i will try kab,

26Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:
SHARK wrote: i will try kab,

Thanks.....

27Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36461-property-on-demand-in-the-sri-lankan-city-of-colombo?highlight=Colombo
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

28Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:40 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Eng Krishantha wrote:

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t36461-property-on-demand-in-the-sri-lankan-city-of-colombo?highlight=Colombo
Welldone on 500th Post ENG

29Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:
Eng Krishantha wrote:

Welldone on 500th Post ENG
cheers cheers cheers

30Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:45 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

If i remember vaguely i promised the NEST chart couple days or a week ago. Sorry i totally missed that.

Here is the Video Now .....

Sorry for the delay Guyz....

31Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:47 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

32Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:13 am

geshan.weerakkody

geshan.weerakkody

Thank you Mr Shark for this !

I have given my long term target for Nest (2 year). Also i gave the rationale. And with YoY profit increases  of approx 20% each quarter, it has proved it's worth and Nest will be the best in another 2-3 months time when others shares go for a correction. Yes, temporarily Nest will increase only along with the percentage ASI increase.

It will hit Rs 3800-4000 with volumes within 2 years - Bull, Bear or Hare it will happen  Very Happy

SHARK wrote:

33Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:19 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

geshan.weerakkody wrote:Thank you Mr Shark for this !

I have given my long term target for Nest (2 year). Also i gave the rationale. And with profit increases  of approx 20% each quarter, it has proved it's worth and Nest will be the best in another 2-3 months time when others shares go for a correction. Yes, temporarily Nest will increase only along with the percentage ASI increase.

It will hit Rs 3800-4000 with volumes within 2 years - Bull, Bear or Hare it will happen  Very Happy

SHARK wrote:
You are right if the Ranging continues with 2000-2400 we are easily lookin when ASPI go for a correction mode NEST and Hicaps take to the street Smile NEST if continues on continuation Trend could easily see through towards 3000 Min or 2800.

I like to see ASI going into correction and NEST going on Bull Mode with inverse correlation.

34Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:23 am

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Hi Caps will have a major role to play in given circumstances, because investors like us and brains will go into trigger defensive mechanism. So NEST CTC LION will roar again so bear market correction whatever we make money cheers

i share your thoughts too...

Margin Trading is not suitable for these slow movers ... if you can time it then you are a winner,

35Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:19 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Do You remember what we said about LLUB few weeks ago in the same thread ...... Very Happy

36Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:45 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Dear Members,

Further the the video on CTC, This is the chart on CTC.

Bullish above 1250 closing candle or 1275 to strengthen the confirmation of a break-out whilst 1300 would be super.

Bearish towards 38.2% or 23.6% on Fib.

The exreme pullback to give more return and would confirm the Butterfly or Gartley Pattern on CTC.

Patience is the Key.

Mentality - Bearish on CTC as counter trading below 1300

As a trader we need to react as quickly as we can so we make money instead of being disappointing as we could not change our focus on market dynamics on a particular share/counter and brain cells do not let go our ego.
This is the mistake many traders do it and loose opportunity and go against the Trend.

So there will be an opportunity to make on CTC either way....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If 1300-1250 broken with a solid bullish candle, then we are looking 1655-1750+ apart from Gartley after pull back /correction meeting 1320/1325

37Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

As promised i will post my Odel Video in few minutes, please comment what you think on this counter after todays event. A rs2/- appreciation close to 10% Gains in one day.

Good luck
Happy trading

Shark

38Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:33 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

39Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:45 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:

This video was done yesterday.

ASIY go baby go 20c + can we see 3.90-4 collection.
2 years in a row ... trading below CTBL
can we match the price due to better dividends Laughing

40Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:22 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Matakada mey song eka

41Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:24 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Surely these songs are taking back to good old days...

The best music 1980

42Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:26 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

How about this ... Very Happy

Any1 in my age ....

43Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

This is another hit from the 80s Very Happy

44Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:31 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Try this catchy tune,

45Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:36 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

46Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:41 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

47Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:43 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Last one for the weekend listening pleasure Very Happy

48Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:46 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

SHARK wrote:Last one for the weekend listening pleasure Very Happy

Thanks. I think before buying stocks it is better to listen to some great songs. Have a nice week end!

49Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:49 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

VP

all this hits are so dear to me Very Happy

50Technical Analytics & Charts (3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (3) Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:50 pm

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert

Hope Monday will be BiG in CSE ..... cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum