FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 11:15 pm

» Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of MERCHANT BANK OF SRI LANKA & FINANCE PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technical Analytics & Charts (2)

+76
ShiraBoy
Nitro 7
fireshelter
sampath.anuradha
Gainer
WWE
Santa
iham77
dougieboy
D.G.Dayaratne
Gintonic
sbw
kingraj1
PriyanDV
RayR
Ben Graham
Runnerx
barba
Eng Krishantha
NC
Quibit
lux2014
RoomGirl
shadow walker
rdk2874
dineshfernando
CANDYBOY
NZ BOY
geshan.weerakkody
stevenapple
FLOWER2
gagamini
jonny
Sstar
Meman
LankanInvestor
VALUEPICK
SHARK aka TAH
sashimaal
serene
K.Haputantri
nimantha80
Jiggysaurus
seek
prabath
pathfinder
sandunj
yellow knife
UAEBOY
nkuda
dhanurrox
balapas
wave trader
nihal123
Fresher
The Alchemist
NUINTH
wellappili
chamith
Redbulls
Backstage
dudi
stockmania
sikka89
yaka
Leon
besthope
dilshan unawatuna
LSE
sahan8896
Arena
hairai
m2_yapa
smallville
Slstock
traderathome
80 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Fresher

there will be noise with controversies.

and yes, we see more participation when the market is moving up. But surely many are watching.

152Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:56 am

Redbulls

Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:The FORUM too has lost its liquidity lately :)what a correlation with CSEs ASPI.

TAH
True, seems to be new member registered in Aug less than 100.

traderathome wrote:
We had many controversial characters, they all seem to have gone UNDERGROUND Sad

TAH
Most of the promotors were unmasked in the past also one reason. Special thanks to Slstock's post (http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t29438-forum-promoters-demoters-and-how-to-identify-them?highlight=promoters) and our senior members commitments.

153Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Harmonic Price Pattern Trading Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:21 am

nihal123

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:The FORUM too has lost its liquidity lately :)what a correlation with CSEs ASPI.
I am not seeing many posts like before looking ..........back since i started..... why is that ?
We had many controversial characters, they all seem to have gone UNDERGROUND Sad

TAH

Truth, promotors are infront. Good characters are back.
Sad Sad Sad

154Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:52 am

traderathome

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Here is the Chart on DIST.N

Disclosure:I own DIST @ 187/-

Possible short term price movements 180-200 LKR

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good Luck
TAH

155Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty DIST ANALYSIS Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:49 pm

wave trader

Stock Trader

IF WE BREAK ABOVE 195 ON CLOSING BASIS, CAN EXPECT DIST TO HIT 207/208 BASUED ON INVERTED HEAD & SHOULERS FORMATION

IF WE SEE CLOSE BELOW 184 DIST CAN FALL TO 172/170 BASED ON XA = BC (ZIG ZAG)

traderathome wrote:Here is the Chart on DIST.N

Disclosure:I own DIST @ 187/-

Possible short term price movements 180-200 LKR

Good  Luck
TAH

156Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:16 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Wave Trader
Inverse H&S comes at the end of a down trend as a trend reversal pattern.
With DIST i dont see any recent down trend, but an up trend.

Your target price is very small Smile imo....

TAH

Any way i am on accumulation...

157Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 pm

wellappili

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

TAH comments on ASIY.?

158Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:43 am

traderathome

traderathome

CFVF - RES 20.00

Sell CMP to 14Rs (50% correction expected)

With XD date 3/9/2013
There will be selling pressure from tomorrow and even may come down to 16Rs. (2Rs Dividends prior to announcement)

TAH

159Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:43 am

balapas

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:CFVF - RES 20.00

Sell CMP to 14Rs (50% correction expected)

With XD date 3/9/2013
There will be selling pressure from tomorrow and even may come down to 16Rs. (2Rs Dividends prior to announcement)

TAH
It may come down to Rs16 if tomorrows T-bill rates show an upward movement. Even if its not if today and tomorrow are Red days very well possible. I did not rush to sell the shares before XD date since price was not right.

I had my eye on DIST when it was coming down from Rs200. I remember you quoting that you don't invest in companies like DIST since it deals with liquor? Anyways DIST has a problem since in some regions, regional players dominate and some politicos have bought one or two of these liquor companies and expanding. This was told to me by a top guy at one of main DIST competitors. So their lower end products have to compete with Kassippu and politics.

160Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:49 am

traderathome

traderathome

@Balapas

S&PSL20 should HOLD after yesterdays DROP.
May HOLD 3210 ...should it not HOLD then we are looking @ 3150.

I am more biased S&P should see upward momentum from NOW.

TAH

161Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 pm

balapas

traderathome wrote:Look at NDB longing to be in familiar territory back again.....

If the H&S pattern to come true...then we are looking @ Good BUY opportunities on Both...so Have ready cash when opportunities come your way....
Did not look at HNB....still...Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Did you get a chance to look at HNB chart? Very weak buying past few days.

162Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 am

traderathome

traderathome

The HNBN seem to trend on a channel and my projection is that price may hit 140/138 levels before another BUYING spree.

Its trading in a rectangle, as you know it may break out to further low or reverse. better to have tight stop loss if you plan to trade...
TAH

163Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:45 am

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:@Balapas

S&PSL20 should HOLD after yesterdays DROP.
May HOLD 3210 ...should it not HOLD then we are looking @ 3150.

I am more biased S&P should see upward momentum from NOW.

TAH
This week should give further insight towards market direction based on S&P.

Can S&P form a double bottom and reverse around 3200 levels or will it shed more points on selling pressure and drop in prices towards 113 fib,

Here is the chart....

Ravin A.k.a TAH

164Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:56 am

balapas

Thanks. Excellent work!

165Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:11 am

traderathome

traderathome

Here is the JKH.N updated Chart....
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

166Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 am

traderathome

traderathome

I am loving my LION shares.......Avg Cost 370 Smile

BTW seeing a volume of 65000+ ....

I liked the share after reading there AR last year...

Please share your unbiased thought on LION.N

Once a LION always a LION.... Smile

Graawllll
TAH

167Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:15 am

balapas

traderathome wrote:I am loving my LION shares.......Avg Cost 370 Smile

Graawllll
TAH
However current price of Rs 410 was achieved through 4 shares only. Most shares were traded around Rs360. Then small odd lot trading taking price upwards.

168Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:26 am

traderathome

traderathome

balapas wrote:
traderathome wrote:I am loving my LION shares.......Avg Cost 370 Smile

Graawllll
TAH
However current price of Rs 410 was achieved through 4 shares only. Most shares were traded around Rs360. Then small odd lot trading taking price upwards.
Yes i saw the day trades on CSE....my question is perhaps it has come to 400 levels after so many trades @ 360.....

This one is ready to go to 500s in the coming months ......Remember the LLUBs/NESTs & CTCs....

In bear market or in bull market we can make money if you know where to invest......

I have come to a conclusion based on their AR for last year....their bottom line will improve after this year.....after modernization of their plants if i remember correctly.

i am giving this share 1 to 2 years to grow my PF

wish i can collect some more @ 360-350 Sad

Good luck

169Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:32 am

balapas

Agreed on those points. Harry J himself mentioned that due to urbanization some people are moving from hard liquor to soft liquor. So can imagine some daily drinkers sipping beer instead of Gal everyday. LION does not have consistency in taste and hope they fix it with plant modernization. Lot of my friends complained about it (unless there is mass scale counterfeit beer but highly unlikely given the price)

170Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:02 am

traderathome

traderathome

Even DIST should do a good run Technically on a 3 Drive..But trade carefully. 170-180 are Best Buys. with a risk to 160ish.

Smiling TAH

171Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 am

traderathome

traderathome

This is what i see on the LION.N Chart.....

A Price appreciation 04 about 38/40% from CMP to close @500+.

A gradual collection since Rs 250 towards 400 upto yesterday.

An interesting RSI chart that depicts there is a collection strength over the months and added MACD divergence.

I must however say i am not a keen enthusiast of MACD & RSIs,however given the limited application of these indicators in my trading routines...there is a strong feeling the LION run has started...

Good Luck

TAH

172Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 pm

The Alchemist

traderathome wrote:This is what i see on the LION.N Chart.....

An interesting RSI chart that depicts there is a collection strength over the months and added MACD divergence.

I must however say i am not a keen enthusiast of MACD & RSIs,however given the limited application of these indicators in my trading routines...there is a strong feeling the LION run has started...

Good Luck

TAH
Why dont you buy BREW instead (at Rs 475 there are sellers) ?! Smile
If you like LION, you gotta love BREW at trading prices.
Just a friendly tip from Billie Jean Wink

173Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:19 pm

traderathome

traderathome

REPOSTING Smile

TAH[/quote]This week should give further insight towards market direction based on S&P.

Can S&P form a double bottom and reverse around 3200 levels or will it shed more points on selling pressure and drop in prices towards 113 fib,

Here is the chart....

Ravin A.k.a TAH[/quote]

174Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:01 pm

traderathome

traderathome

@Slstock,

Sir are you on CTBL @3.20 Smile

IMO there is more ROOM....

Seemed a Good Reversal know ....

TAH

175Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:08 pm

traderathome

traderathome

dilshan unawatuna wrote:TAH,,,,,,,whts ur idea on CTBL ?????its going down day by day...
This original post by the member was made on June 17th this year.
I vaguely do remember that we discussed @ which price level the reversal point would occur, correct me if i am wrong we suggested it would be 3.5 -3.2 and Slstock can vouch me, he did say if we were able to collect CTBL below 3.5 would be a GEM.

So those who collected  below 3.5 are surely lucky now know Smile CTBL trading 3.8 currently....

Since we are discussing CTBL here, how much you are willing to BUY ASIY that gave a 38c dividend pay out for NAV 2 and CMP of 2.7 whereas CTBL NAV is 50% of CMP.

Time would prove, whether the payout was a once in a lifetime...but to me ASIY seemed to have some more ROOM left

Which 1 you prefer.

BUY CTBL @3.8 or
BUY ASIY @2.8

Over to you members.....

TAH

Please note : I am holding both counters currently in my PF.

176Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:56 pm

traderathome

traderathome

traderathome wrote:REPOSTING Smile

TAH
This week should give further insight towards market direction based on S&P.

Here is the chart....

Ravin A.k.a TAH[/quote][/quote]
Further update on S&PSL 20 my favorite INDEX....

There are 3 possible scenarios for the BULLS assuming the UPTREND continues we should see few more points Up, then we should see the initial profit take that could bring the INDEX down.

Medium to Longterm the TREND should form few Harmonic patterns in the run up to Longterm possible reversal zone.

TAH

177Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm

traderathome

traderathome

Hey guys ...Did you notice extra cash margin on your account.....as of close..

TAH

178Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:14 pm

dhanurrox

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

traderathome wrote:Hey guys ...Did you notice extra cash margin on your account.....as of close..

TAH
What you mean?Anyway nice to see the new profile picture.Trader..More the time I spent in CSE more I feel trading is the best.Comparing last for year prices less than 10 shares would have been good investment.All others are loosers.
CTC,NEST,LLUB... what else?

179Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 pm

traderathome

traderathome

CT has given more Margin to BUY shares Smile

I am not going to touch the Margin, Its very dangerous know.

So we should see more BUYING on Margin Balance

180Technical Analytics & Charts (2) - Page 7 Empty Re: Technical Analytics & Charts (2) Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:04 am

traderathome

traderathome

The Alchemist wrote:
traderathome wrote:This is what i see on the LION.N Chart.....

Good Luck

TAH
Why dont you buy BREW instead (at Rs 475 there are sellers) ?! Smile
If you like LION, you gotta love BREW at trading prices.
Just a friendly tip from Billie Jean Wink
Sorry for replying late Sad

I bought LION & DIST ...thats more than enough Smile

If LION & DIST can increase the Dividend P/O %......in the future...then we will be looking new levels know.

Lets wait and see, now that we are in the GAME.

TAH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum