FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Anushka Perz Today at 12:59 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by Citizen Silva Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» New Bermuda Triangle
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 9:09 pm

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by samaritan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» HORANA PLANTATIONS PLC (HOPL)
by cheetah Yesterday at 2:27 pm

» What you need to remember is there is ALWAYS a way to make income from day trading stocks. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:00 pm

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by deli Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:34 am

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:44 pm

» CW Makie Highest Dividend Payer- EPS of Rs.10 for Quarter
by Ros123 Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:27 am

» LOFC Future
by samansilva Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by stocknoob Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 pm

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Gotabaya To Be Arrested?

Gotabaya To Be Arrested?

+8
GroundedKestrel
Gamunu
Teller
nalban
Quibit
stockback
piyalpy
Dhehan
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:59 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

The National Executive Council has unanimously decided to recommend the arrest of former Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa to question him over the Avant Garde floating armory incident, local media reports said.

Gotabaya To Be Arrested? 8949ec9ded79c55338f75a125cd02cfb_L

http://www.asianmirror.lk/top-news/item/7477-gotabaya-to-be-arrested

2Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:21 am

piyalpy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Gota is highly respected professional. His vision make my country peaceful and beautiful. If he is arrested for silly charges... I will never forgive this Yahapalana Nadaya.

3Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:46 am

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gota is very busy in looking for a best hospital... Laughing Laughing

4Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:55 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

piyalpy wrote:Gota is highly respected professional. His vision make my country peaceful and beautiful. If he is arrested for silly charges... I will never forgive this Yahapalana Nadaya.

We paid for him. politicians are doing a job and we are paying money for that using our tax payments.

he did his job correctly. and also he try to do some additional things thats the problem. why he not stay his scope| Level | duty

thats the problem.

5Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

stockback wrote:
piyalpy wrote:Gota is highly respected professional. His vision make my country peaceful and beautiful. If he is arrested for silly charges... I will never forgive this Yahapalana Nadaya.

We paid for him. politicians are doing a job and we are paying money for that using our tax payments.

he did his job correctly. and also he try to do some additional things thats the problem. why he not stay his scope| Level | duty

thats the problem.

Yes, Gota has gone beyond his scope and achieved his personal goals at the expense of srilankan citizens.

6Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Quibit


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sarath Fonseka's arrest was disadvantages to PA. Why would UNP wants to do such a stupid thing before election. After all Gotabaya is war hero and if not for him we won't have peace in this country. All the cardboard heroes who tries to give the country over to terrorist on a silver platter are in charge and now trying betray the people who saved the country.

My sympathy is with Gota and I strongly condemn the present government for such stupid action.

7Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 pm

nalban


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Me too not only a war hero , as a civil servant what he has done for the country is immense. Nobody could match his output and quality.

There is something called natural justice in the world. let us wait and see. yesterday's tremors in Polonnaruwa may be the signal of a new era..

8Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:20 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gota has done these developments in order to  accumulate his personal wealths/assets in many ways with the influence of his other brothers.

War hero is Sarath Fonseka and Gota has done business  & earned money with civil war.

9Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

It will never happen.

10Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:31 pm

Gamunu


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Quibit wrote:Sarath Fonseka's arrest was disadvantages to PA. Why would UNP wants to do such a stupid thing before election. After all Gotabaya is war hero and if not for him we won't have peace in this country. All the cardboard heroes who tries to give the country over to terrorist on a silver platter are in charge and now trying betray the people who saved the country.

My sympathy is with Gota and I strongly condemn the present government for such stupid action.

an arrest of a high ranking official in the previous regime would provoke a negative perspective of the previous regime with the public thus anything associated with the previous regime including members would also be looked in a negative light , true the arrest of Fonseka was detrimental but i reckon Gota would have have far less sympathizers than fonseka did.

11Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Gamunu


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Dhehan wrote:Gota has done these developments in order to  accumulate his personal wealths/assets in many ways with the influence of his other brothers.

War hero is Sarath Fonseka and Gota has done business  & earned money with civil war.

True WAR is the most profitable business in the world next to prostitution, both which COST innocent lives

12Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:41 pm

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Dhehan, you are a mindless political lackey. All talk without any substantiation. Grow a pair and argue intellectually without spurting out bullshit daily. Think it of as a life advice for me to you. You sound like a 16 year old and it is extremely pathetic.

GR does not even have a house in Sri Lanka! Look into your larcenist finance minister and nepotist central bank governor before you point fingers.

Also, your source is Wickramabahu Karunarathna. The biggest anti sri lankan, eelam lover who sells out his own kind to the coffers of foreign ngos.

13Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GroundedKestrel wrote:Dhehan, you are a mindless political lackey. All talk without any substantiation. Grow a pair and argue intellectually without spurting out bullshit daily. Think it of as a life advice for me to you. You sound like a 16 year old and it is extremely pathetic.

GR does not even have a house in Sri Lanka! Look into your larcenist finance minister and nepotist central bank governor before you point fingers.

Also, your source is Wickramabahu Karunarathna. The biggest anti sri lankan, eelam lover who sells out his own kind to the coffers of foreign ngos.

why you take it so personally dear, all people have freedom expression.

14Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:06 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Dhehan wrote:
GroundedKestrel wrote:Dhehan, you are a mindless political lackey. All talk without any substantiation. Grow a pair and argue intellectually without spurting out bullshit daily. Think it of as a life advice for me to you. You sound like a 16 year old and it is extremely pathetic.

GR does not even have a house in Sri Lanka! Look into your larcenist finance minister and nepotist central bank governor before you point fingers.

Also, your source is Wickramabahu Karunarathna. The biggest anti sri lankan, eelam lover who sells out his own kind to the coffers of foreign ngos.

why you take it so personally dear, all people have freedom expression.

War hero's kiyala lokuwata hithanna deyak naha. hamamoma karanne thamnge rajakariya.
Fronline eke inna sebelek waraddak kalath kriyathmaka wena nithiya ekai lokkek waraddak kalath wiya uththe.

Gam wala inna hamudawen panala apu kollo aran yanne (Mara biya nisa panla ena)

Gota is not a big Guy now. If he did something wrong gourvement has to take correct decisions
that is the yaha palanaya.

Arajun Mahendran waraddak karalanam e gollonta e widiyata salakanna ona

15Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:06 pm

Pac-man

Pac-man
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rajapaksha dogs put sarath Fonseka into jail.
Why ? What was a single reason to put him into jail ?
It's time for payback !!!!

16Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:15 pm

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Stockback, "War hero kiyala lokuwata hithanna deyak nath nam", why is Fonseka being made Field Marshall on the 22nd? He does not deserve it and he cannot become legally. Just because the President has pardoned him, he is still convicted legally by the courts and thereby it does not absolve of him of the fact. Ai oova Field Marshall karannae? India has only 2 in its entire history!

This is to satisfy him politically. If that happens though, it shows that the legislature and judiciary does not count for jack.

By that logic, Wasantha Karannagoda and Roshan Goonetileke should be made Admiral of the Fleet and Air Marshall accordingly.

Pac-man, the single reason was that he was ready to take over and establish a military government by force. There is your reason. Malli, the talk you give is against the very reason you voted in this government. Oyata hariyannae yamapalanaya, yahapalayan nemei.

17Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:20 pm

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

PS: Your Mahendran has already flown the coup!

http://www.asianmirror.lk/news/item/7454-arjuna-mahendran-leaves-for-singapore-amidst-treasury-bond-controversy

18Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:14 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

GroundedKestrel wrote:PS: Your Mahendran has already flown the coup!

http://www.asianmirror.lk/news/item/7454-arjuna-mahendran-leaves-for-singapore-amidst-treasury-bond-controversy

Api hari deta hari kiyanawa waradi deta waradi kiyanawa.

Mahendrenta wiruddawa action ekak gatha yuthui waradi karalanam, Gota ta unath ekai

Apinam katath bayath naha wandinneth naha

samaharu hithanne Mahindata goatat wandinna ona naha.
waradi kaloth janadi pathitath eka nithiya samnye purawasiyatath eka nithiye eka thamai yahapalanya

Mahindage anduwe horunwa File ekka hanguwa balamu Mahendranta ganna thiranaya.
hondata as deka aragena balagena inne.

19Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Gamunu


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

The kestrel - This creature of the wild lives in an isolated habitat with firm ideals and realities in place, there is no substitute to its word in his ideological reality which blurs lines between reality
and fantasy, triumphantly and passionately arguing for the cause of single individuals who it champions in the hope that it will be fed. Does the kestrel partake in drugs which are freely available in our country now?

20Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

I respect Gota. He was the biggest player against the terrorism.

21Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:17 pm

peresanjeewa@gmail.com

peresanjeewa@gmail.com
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

hmmm

22Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Pac-man

Pac-man
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ohhh like Ranil is my bro, I don't give ass to any party, anybody wrong we critise. Now this t bill fraud we publicly spread and ask for punishment and justice
If some idiot treats gota and th rest f th robbers as the righteous and the only war heroes... Hahahha Yaa u know, too sorry for them.. Hahaha

23Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Pac-man

Pac-man
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Buruuuwo just becoz some guy leads a role in th war, should he be allowed to
Kill people at his will?
Rob government property?
Do anything they wish and know no body can punish them ?
Now say hundred things and be happy trying to prove u ar right.. Some will understand some will clap for u .. Chill

24Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:16 pm

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Stockback, i agree with you 100% that people who have committed a crime /fraud should be punished. I don't believe that they should be arrested without substantial evidence in the hopes of tarnishing their image.

Gamunu, so you think that this current regime promotes drugs Smile ? very cute philosophy angle and all but all it takes is one person to stand up for what is right.

Pac-man, Malli..i am speaking about Gotabaya Rajapaksa. Where in in this thread have i mentioned otherwise? What proof do you have to call him a robber or murderer? Malli, meh pak talk dan nathuwa, poddak mole pavichchi karala katha karanna.

You, yourself has mentioned that the he has played a lead role in the war. Then you call him a dog? Have some respect. People like you are the reason that we will always be a developing country.

25Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Empty Re: Gotabaya To Be Arrested? Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:24 pm

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Also Pac-man, how can ask for justice if they have been permitted to leave the country?

You may not be "giving ass" as you so eloquently put, but you are certainly spreading your legs for someone Wink.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum