FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

this is HOW doing HNB NEW WORLD BANKING with sucking our blood.....

+5
avr
slmarket2
dilanka
Dhehan
ddrperera
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ddrperera

Vice President - Equity Analytics

today i go to HNB to update my account..my account has less than 3000 rupees...every month they reduce rs 10..i asked manager he also did not  tell proper reply about this matter...and he  tells every below 150,000 transaction HNB charge  rs .10 and ATM charge 7 Rupees (5 for cash 2 for receipt)
i'm also deal with sampath,commercial,peoples bank...they  charge for ATM  only 5 with  cash and receipt... in those bank we can withdraw any amount without penalty.specially commercial bank  only 1000 cash  they pay interest but HNB no interest but reduce amount..and scolded these guys and close my account
specially never don't think go for HNB.  this is how HNB  is  doing new world bank and sucking our blood...

Dhehan

Dhehan
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Even at HNB the hospitality is very poor compared to other banks like Sampath & Commercial. Even online banking service offered by HNB is ridicules

I am operating an account at Commercial bank since 2000 and I am fully satisfied with their service including online banking.

dilanka

Stock Trader

It was mentioned in the notice in the bank that below 40000 that they will deduct 10 above 40000 no charges.
They have change even with out notice the customers.
Can't we make a complaint to financial ombastman.

slmarket2

Manager - Equity Analytics

I saw notice on the counter. You read that also.

avr

Stock Trader

The Hatton National Bank levy’s a fee of Rs 5.00 for the withdrawal of cash from the current account from an ATM and an additional charge of Rs 2,00 for the issue of a receipt for the transaction (ie. a sum of Rs.7.00) and same is narrated as “Fee” stating they are preserving the environmental as reasons for not doing so free of charge. The Consumer Affairs Authority says that the Banks cannot levy a fee from the customer for issuing a receipt.

Though  Rs 2.00 is an insignificant charge, the fact that if a minimum 50,000 customers withdraw cash daily making large profit going into millions by robbing from its customer.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

If your savings balance is less than Rs 2000 .Rs 10 will be charged per month and you will not get interest for the month.if you withdraw less than Rs 150,000 over the counter will be charged Rs 10.If you withdraw through ATM you will be charged Rs 5 only.From their debit card withdrawals are possible up to Rs 150,000 per day.if a printed receipt is requested Rs 2 will be charged.but you can view the transactions on the screen free of charge.I have noticed these receipts are discarded. (99%).Taking into environmental factor it is a waste.

ddrperera

soileconomy wrote:If your savings balance is less than Rs 2000 .Rs 10 will be charged per month and you will not get interest for the month.if you withdraw less than Rs 150,000 over the counter will be charged Rs 10.If you withdraw through ATM you will be charged Rs 5 only.From their debit card withdrawals are possible up to Rs 150,000 per day.if  a printed receipt is requested Rs 2 will be charged.but you can view the transactions on the screen free of charge.I have noticed these receipts are discarded. (99%).Taking into environmental factor it is a waste.

nope first i asked why this rs 10 reduction..they told not maintain rs 2000 amount after that i filled my balance after that again reduction..after that i asked they  told now maintain rs 2500 amount..and bank service charge include like funny things...i scolded them and closed again charge   rs...300  what bank HNB..I think this type of  bank we can't find any world that is new world bank HNB  Very Happy .
sampath,commercial best banks in private sector

Dhehan

Dhehan

ddrperera wrote:
soileconomy wrote:If your savings balance is less than Rs 2000 .Rs 10 will be charged per month and you will not get interest for the month.if you withdraw less than Rs 150,000 over the counter will be charged Rs 10.If you withdraw through ATM you will be charged Rs 5 only.From their debit card withdrawals are possible up to Rs 150,000 per day.if  a printed receipt is requested Rs 2 will be charged.but you can view the transactions on the screen free of charge.I have noticed these receipts are discarded. (99%).Taking into environmental factor it is a waste.

nope first i asked why this rs 10 reduction..they told not maintain rs 2000 amount after that i filled my balance after that again reduction..after that i asked they  told now maintain rs 2500 amount..and bank service charge include like funny things...i scolded them and closed again charge   rs...300  what bank HNB..I think this type of  bank we can't find any world that is new world bank HNB  Very Happy .
sampath,commercial best banks in private sector

HNB is sucking customers blood...!

ddrperera

avr wrote:The Hatton National Bank levy’s a fee of Rs 5.00 for the withdrawal of cash from the current account from an ATM and an additional charge of Rs 2,00 for the issue of a receipt for the transaction (ie. a sum of Rs.7.00) and same is narrated as “Fee” stating they are preserving the environmental as reasons for not doing so free of charge. The Consumer Affairs Authority says that the Banks cannot levy a fee from the customer for issuing a receipt.

Though  Rs 2.00 is an insignificant charge, the fact that if a minimum 50,000 customers withdraw cash daily making large profit going into millions by robbing from its customer.
for your attention....deal with HNB...

krishna

krishna
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

hi dear all SEYLAN BANK IS THE BEST I THINK ..

hettdas

hettdas

I also experienced very poor customer care from HNB. I rate this bank as the lowest among the banks which I deal.

ddrperera

krishna wrote:hi dear all SEYLAN BANK IS THE BEST I THINK ..
spread  area  is not sufficient  with branch chain,ATM Machines...salli dapu wele idan nidaganna tikak amarui wei... Smile Smile Smile

ddrperera

hettdas wrote:I also experienced very poor customer care from HNB. I rate this bank as the lowest among the banks which I deal.
definitely HNB Service  very very poor...  government bank NSB ,BOC ,Peoples  also far ahead compare with HNB... ..

Dhehan

Dhehan

ddrperera wrote:
hettdas wrote:I also experienced very poor customer care from HNB. I rate this bank as the lowest among the banks which I deal.
definitely HNB Service  very very poor...  government bank NSB ,BOC ,Peoples  also far ahead compare with HNB... ..

I too have an account at HNB but not operating at all just Rs.1,500/- is there.
Hope they will inform b4 they close the a/c... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

slequityanalyst

I bank with Commercial and satisfied so far with their service.

They only charge LKR5 for ATM withdrawals and no charges involve for wihdrawals over the counter. 

Anyway, as their online platform is good I have not had to walk in to a branch in ages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum