FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by Chula Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» What you need to remember is there is ALWAYS a way to make income from day trading stocks. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by deli Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 8:34 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:38 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:44 pm

» CW Makie Highest Dividend Payer- EPS of Rs.10 for Quarter
by Ros123 Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:27 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by ashan silva Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:12 am

» HORANA PLANTATIONS PLC (HOPL)
by cheetah Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

» LOFC Future
by samansilva Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:41 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by stocknoob Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 pm

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:19 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA...

Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA...

+10
Daniel260476
Invest_Wisely
soileconomy
stockback
guruji
Maharaja
dcwal
Teller
kuma524
Thushara Ayya
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

I believe that these shares will shine from tomorrow onwards...
Friends what is our idea....

I have SHL @ 14.20 But I don't have SIRA. Wish to get early in the morning....

Happy trading. I am not going to touch chicken now. The CHICKEN RUN has started.

2Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 18, 2015 4:43 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thushara Ayya wrote:I believe that these shares will shine from tomorrow onwards...

Happy trading. I am not going to touch chicken now. The CHICKEN RUN has started.

i'm also expecting SIRA run withing the week......this time above 6... :)

3Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 18, 2015 8:16 pm

Teller

Teller

Poultry sector has more uncertainancy. BFL went 12 to 500 plus. Then it again dropped to this level. Even TAFL also the same scenario. There are more quality companies with good businesses.

4Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 18, 2015 8:53 pm

dcwal

Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller-can u name 4,5 companies?

5Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Maharaja

Expert
Expert

Aluf
vfin
lalu
lwl
esl

6Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 18, 2015 10:35 pm

guruji

guruji

Wts tha basis

7Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 18, 2015 11:00 pm

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

dont forget this year Chicken Year.

1) No Halal Problem
2)Production Cost Low (bcz of Budget)
3)with Halal Brand Export Market can expand (Middle east)
4)Local Market demand on same stage

8Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 6:39 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics

SHL very good for investment.These levels are attractive for me.Aggressive leadership ,low interest senario and diversified businesses.

9Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 8:37 am

Invest_Wisely

Have u noticed that in the top 10 shareholders of SHL R C Captain is there now? Good sign

10Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 8:47 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

soileconomy wrote:SHL very good for investment.These levels are attractive for me.Aggressive leadership ,low interest senario and diversified businesses.
I prefer both SHL and SIRA these days....

11Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 11:49 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

I told you.....

12Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya wrote:I believe that these shares will shine from tomorrow onwards...

Did you see the result my dear friends....

See these charts.. So SHL should above 19/=

Book Value too 16.91....

1 Year Chart
Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Shl10

2 Years Chart
Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Shl210

Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Shl310

Thanks and happy trading...

13Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 1:55 pm

Daniel260476

Daniel260476
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

dude its very easy to draw lines in charts but nobody can predict the future look what happened to LIOC, big haahoo about LIOC in the past by top experts but eventually its malle poll

14Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 1:57 pm

kuma524

kuma524

Thushara Ayya wrote:

Did you see the result my dear friends....

See these charts.. So SHL should above 19/=

Book Value too 16.91....

1 Year Chart
Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Shl10

2 Years Chart
Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Shl210

Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Shl310

Thanks and happy trading...

brother ...what is the target price ... ??

15Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

My one is 17+

16Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Quibit

I am already in the share and in the money.

17Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Fri May 22, 2015 1:16 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

How about today?

18Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Fri May 22, 2015 2:03 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

VALUEPICK wrote:How about today?

To buy or Sell?

19Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Sun May 24, 2015 6:59 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Thushara Ayya wrote:

To buy or Sell?
I don't sell stocks When intermediate trend is up for stocks and when I see market is going to have one of the greatest bull market.

20Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

Daniel260476 wrote:dude its very easy to draw lines in charts but nobody can predict the future look what happened to LIOC, big haahoo about LIOC in the past by top experts but eventually its malle poll

Look today.... SHL is the Share...

21Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Mon May 25, 2015 8:15 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

SHL easily touch 20. Once I bought it at 27, but it must move up! Tomorrow 17.10 and by Friday it will reach 20!

22Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 26, 2015 8:28 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

wisdom79 wrote:SHL easily touch 20. Once I bought it at 27, but it must move up! Tomorrow 17.10 and by Friday it will reach 20!

18/+ is nothing...

23Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 26, 2015 9:57 am

Sstar

Sstar

VALUEPICK wrote:
Thushara Ayya wrote:

To buy or Sell?
I don't sell stocks When intermediate trend is up for stocks and when I see market is going to have one of the greatest bull market.

Agreed. I will sell my shares once it reaches my expected future returns. Long run this share should be over Rs 100/= but in the next 12 months it should reach Rs 40/=. If I get Rs 27/= within less than 1 year may sell out.

24Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 26, 2015 11:26 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

Sstar wrote:
VALUEPICK wrote:
Thushara Ayya wrote:

To buy or Sell?

Agreed. I will sell my shares once it reaches my expected future returns. Long run this share should be over Rs 100/= but in the next 12 months it should reach Rs 40/=. If I get Rs 27/= within less than 1 year may sell out.
Very good Sstar..... You have a clear cut vision....

25Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Empty Re: Tomorrow for SHL and SIRA... Tue May 26, 2015 1:04 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Sstar wrote:
VALUEPICK wrote:
Thushara Ayya wrote:

To buy or Sell?

Other stocks are struggling and this is shining today. When this stock is struggling at Rs.13 nobody was there except few market players. Last few days SHL has become active. Growth investors love this stock. Some other stocks have become inactive. They will become active again. It is depend on the demand and supply. That is how market works. There are different types of traders and investors. When traders do their move investors get opportunity. When SHL was trading below Rs.13 they gave up the idea. When it goes above Rs.20 everybody will go behind it. That is how bull market works. It is good to have some break for market before the big breakout in the market. Month of June is going to be very interesting.

Then there are massively undervalued stocks with growth potentials. They can be real gems when they become fast growers and cash cows. When investors and traders start to creates strong demand for stocks, their prices naturally will go up.  Then Charts also will show uptrend. Then technical analysts also will become bullish.

Good luck to everybody for their strategies in the market!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum