FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Today at 12:05 am

» Understanding inflation and share prices.
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Sri Lanka fuel prices after revision
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Watch: Investing in Asia in the New Normal- Nimal Perera speaks too
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:29 pm

» Prime Residencies IPO. Over Priced?
by High-flyer Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» Losing GSP+: Petty political revenge or Sri Lanka's economy?
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Stocks rose across Asian Markets after China & US agree to push forward trade, investment ties
by J-CAT Yesterday at 1:28 pm

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by ADAD Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» Be willing to take action toward your goals every day. You only lose when you give up.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 10:31 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:55 am

» Shadow Portfolio of a leading HNWI
by God Father Yesterday at 9:13 am

» Lifting of travel restrictions on Monday 14th to boost investor sentiment at CSE
by ADVENTUS Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:47 pm

» Hayleys Group Bull Run in the CSE Over??
by judecroos Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:47 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 pm

» Daily foreign buying/selling 11-06-21
by SAGA Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:41 pm

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum concludes with over 4,500 participants
by Wickyz Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:41 pm

» Daily Crossings
by SAGA Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:40 pm

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by SAGA Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:52 pm

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Harry82 Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:33 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » MULLER AND PHIPPS (CEYLON) PLC (MULL.N0000)

MULLER AND PHIPPS (CEYLON) PLC (MULL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

kadik


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
yes..1.3 is a very good price to enter.

42MULLER AND PHIPPS (CEYLON) PLC (MULL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty MULL trade up possibilities Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:53 pm

anjelo


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mull only 16.5% active shares in the market
0.35           1,000,000
16.52857142.857
         47,142,857 1.2         56,571,429
only Rs 56,571,429/- needed to sweet the whole lot. 567 laks. that is how easy this share might be shaken up. collect on good days around 1.10 to 1.20 
this is one of those shares that is pending a traders run. As many shares are now taken good levels, traders will be looking for less risky penny shares in time to come,
I am collecting. you should too if you can hold as investment till trader day...



Last edited by anjelo on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

kjojo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Chiniwi uba ochara talks deene. Stocks ekak analysts karala keyapanko. Meka hodai keyala Uba danna labak neha. Ubata kade yana set ekai ubai danne boruwata bainda witarai. Ubala wage kalakani ina ratak goda yaida

Hewagak


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@kjojo wrote:Chiniwi uba ochara talks deene. Stocks ekak analysts karala keyapanko. Meka hodai keyala Uba danna labak neha. Ubata kade yana set ekai ubai danne boruwata bainda witarai. Ubala wage kalakani ina ratak goda yaida
KJOJO issellama hadiyawa igena ganna math dakka CFVF promotion eka 40ta yanawa Rs 4 dividend ekak denawa kiya kiya para sakwala gahuwa.CFVF dunnoth uparima rs 2 dividend eka nisa KJOJO kiyana joker kiyana ewa believe karanna epa CFVF Jan wala wage ayi 38-40 walata enna puluwan

Arrowrisk


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Angelo wrote:




Mull only 16.5% active shares in the market
0.35           1,000,000
16.52857142.857
         47,142,857 1.2         56,571,429
only Rs 56,571,429/- needed to sweet the whole lot. 567 laks. that is how easy this share might be shaken up. collect on good days around 1.10 to 1.20 
this is one of those shares that is pending a traders run. As many shares are now taken good levels, traders will be looking for less risky penny shares in time to come,
I am collecting. you should too if you can hold as investment till trader day...
I have subtantial shares of MULL.N. Is it worth keeping further..?

Arrowrisk

Arrowrisk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
MULL.N 
Expert pls give your advise. I is i worth holding this shares ....??

Kaish86


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Low profit. But if market goes up, all will go up

Arrowrisk

Arrowrisk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kaish86 wrote:Low profit. But if market goes up, all will go up
I have subtantial qty of shares. Is it worth keeping it untill presidentila election?

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
I dont see a much future of this share. My most of the factors are set to negative for this share

Nuwancha likes this post

50MULLER AND PHIPPS (CEYLON) PLC (MULL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty How about BLUE.N & BLUE.X Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:22 pm

crs

crs
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
With this Below 3 Rupee shares run Can we expect Blue Diamond Voting & Non Voting Run?

Arrowrisk

Arrowrisk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Why sudden buying pressure on this today?

Arrowrisk

Arrowrisk
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can we expect a dividend in March 2020....?

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
This will trade above 1.20 in near future.

Eng Krishantha likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Collect MULL @0.90. It will touch 1.20 within few weeks.

Eng Krishantha likes this post

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
MULL now too high. can expect max. Rs.1.00. NAV Rs.0.03. better to exit.. now. one-year price change(increased) 67%. cant expect at least 0.20 cents movement. high risk of your investment. people ready to exit MULL.

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:MULL now too high. can expect max. Rs.1.00. NAV Rs.0.03. better to exit.. now. one-year price change(increased) 67%. cant expect at least 0.20 cents movement. high risk of your investment. people ready to exit MULL.
So your conclusion after checking QR and price charts is to exit @1.00? And doesn't even expects a 0.20 price gain? 

Idk whether you really don't understand its value or acting cunning to collect @low. Idc whatever it is, But listen. This will trade above 1.20 in near future. They started to perform well after years. C9 changed it's business sentiment. Also we can see how price reacted to its earnings in history.

Wise investors will see the points.

My take is it will trade above 1.20 in near future. Then it will touch 1.50 with the results of next QR.

vikey likes this post

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:MULL now too high. can expect max. Rs.1.00. NAV Rs.0.03. better to exit.. now. one-year price change(increased) 67%. cant expect at least 0.20 cents movement. high risk of your investment. people ready to exit MULL.
So your conclusion after checking QR and price charts is to exit @1.00? And doesn't even expects a 0.20 price gain? 

Idk whether you really don't understand its value or acting cunning to collect @low. Idc whatever it is, But listen. This will trade above 1.20 in near future. They started to perform well after years. C9 changed it's business sentiment. Also we can see how price reacted to its earnings in history.

Wise investors will see the points.

My take is it will trade above 1.20 in near future. Then it will touch 1.50 with the results of next QR.
good to collect @90?

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:MULL now too high. can expect max. Rs.1.00. NAV Rs.0.03. better to exit.. now. one-year price change(increased) 67%. cant expect at least 0.20 cents movement. high risk of your investment. people ready to exit MULL.
So your conclusion after checking QR and price charts is to exit @1.00? And doesn't even expects a 0.20 price gain? 

Idk whether you really don't understand its value or acting cunning to collect @low. Idc whatever it is, But listen. This will trade above 1.20 in near future. They started to perform well after years. C9 changed it's business sentiment. Also we can see how price reacted to its earnings in history.

Wise investors will see the points.

My take is it will trade above 1.20 in near future. Then it will touch 1.50 with the results of next QR.
good to collect @90?
Yep.

vikey likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The journey has just begun.

Kipling likes this post

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Kavindu 
Same from CFLB as well. Correct?

KavinduTM likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Kavindu 
Same from CFLB as well. Correct?

Yeah CFLB & its subs started their journey.

Kipling likes this post

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Kavindu 
ST 20 on. Correct?

KavinduTM likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Kavindu 
ST 20 on. Correct?
Yep

kadik


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow ,same as MEL

Kipling likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vikey wrote:good to collect @90?

If you did, now you are in 25% profit ✌

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:good to collect @90?

If you did, now you are in 25% profit ✌
Now it's 40%.

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:good to collect @90?

If you did, now you are in 25% profit ✌
Now it's 40%.
Failed to collect Kavindhu... 😐

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vikey wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@vikey wrote:good to collect @90?

If you did, now you are in 25% profit ✌
Now it's 40%.
Failed to collect Kavindhu... 😐
oh come on 😐

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@vikey,

Don't worry about it now. I think you are having a good profit from KOTA now.

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:@vikey,

Don't worry about it now. I think you are having a good profit from KOTA now.
Yes. KOTA and Expo. What about ECL and CFLB?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum