FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CLPL.W14 will give you another trading Opportunity

CLPL.W14 will give you another trading Opportunity

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics



CLPL.W14 will give you another  trading Opportunity  Clpl_w10
*
*
CLPL.W14 sold by debt clear account holders.

today the last minute its totally sold because we can see big buyers came on it but no one want to sell for them

CLPL.W14 strongly stay @ 2.70 level suddenly come down to 0.90cts so it will bounced back to 2/=

CLPL .W14 only 3 Mn warrants are tradable shares are in the market. it is nothing... to push up people.... at this level to 2/= or 3/=

So without any doubt CLPL.W14 will give you a good opportunity to trade.

CLPL.N also very very illiquid stock so any time they can push up CLPL.N and make it this W14 successes  

if they want to success this w14 then no doubt it will move to 5/=

every think will happen after end of June ...its mean in july ...but grab this and keep it now at low price

last two years CLPL.N collected by Greg So some think with this

no worries take a risk and make money .. thats it

In this market every think also risk ,.. even who ever bought JKH.W22 @ 60/= now W22 is 19/= so try to play with 2/=



Maran


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.
es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

NZ BOY wrote:
Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.
es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

Company Hold only 18 Mn CLPL.W14 only .. how much cost even if they sell in the market..

No one can't compare with GREG because GREG Was there more than 300 Mn and GREG.N also huge Qty so they can't push up the normal shares

But CLPL.N less than 1 Mn shares in the market So easy to push up

CLPL.N , CLPL.W14 are very illiquid stock So it may turn back

What happened NZ boy ..you also talk about same story one month before but ... now you....Very Happy Very Happy

CLPL.W14 will give you another  trading Opportunity  Nz10

Yes this is not buy Recommendation but I don't like to loose this opportunity to trade

As you said if they push up CLPL.N more than 200/= then..W14 price more than 50/=

my Target just 2/= or 3/= buy at 1.10 or 1.30 level sell even @ 2/= then 33% gain


Will see what happen

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

NZ BOY wrote:
Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.
es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

NZ BOY, CLPL.W14 what happen your promotion are you sold now ? you want to buy againg at low price? then you say like this good idea.
when you promote this i bought at 2.40 now you say something wrong and you are playing the funny game.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.
es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

Company Hold only 18 Mn CLPL.W14 only .. how much cost even if they sell in the market..

No one can't compare with GREG because GREG Was there more than 300 Mn and GREG.N also huge Qty so they can't push up the normal shares

But CLPL.N less than 1 Mn shares in the market So easy to push up

CLPL.N , CLPL.W14 are very illiquid stock So it may turn back

What happened NZ boy ..you also talk about same story one month before but ... now you....Very Happy Very Happy

CLPL.W14 will give you another  trading Opportunity  Nz10

Yes this is not buy Recommendation but I don't like to loose this opportunity to trade

As you said if they push up CLPL.N more than 200/= then..W14 price more than 50/=

my Target just 2/= or 3/=  buy at 1.10 or 1.30 level sell even @ 2/= then  33% gain


Will see what happen
Yes Jana i had earlier with lot of hopes but sold my all shares with last quarter  report 
They made a huge lost and GREG will not success CLPL warrants

Cut off date also near This can go up 1000% risk now 
Remember Next month CLPL warrants expire

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

Maxime wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.
es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

NZ BOY, CLPL.W14 what happen your promotion are you sold now ? you want to buy againg at low price? then you say like this good idea.
when you promote this i bought at 2.40 now you say something wrong and you are playing the funny game.
Gainer =Shan,Maran,Maxiem   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What a Game

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.
es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

Company Hold only 18 Mn CLPL.W14 only .. how much cost even if they sell in the market..

No one can't compare with GREG because GREG Was there more than 300 Mn and GREG.N also huge Qty so they can't push up the normal shares

But CLPL.N less than 1 Mn shares in the market So easy to push up

CLPL.N , CLPL.W14 are very illiquid stock So it may turn back

What happened NZ boy ..you also talk about same story one month before but ... now you....Very Happy Very Happy

CLPL.W14 will give you another  trading Opportunity  Nz10

Yes this is not buy Recommendation but I don't like to loose this opportunity to trade

As you said if they push up CLPL.N more than 200/= then..W14 price more than 50/=

my Target just 2/= or 3/=  buy at 1.10 or 1.30 level sell even @ 2/= then  33% gain


Will see what happen
Yes Jana i had earlier with lot of hopes but sold my all shares with last quarter  report 
They made a huge lost and GREG will not success CLPL warrants

Cut off date also near This can go up 1000% risk now 
Remember Next month CLPL warrants expire

even I hold my qty which is I bought @ 2.70 .. but I did good trade with CLPL.W13 when its come down to 20cts ..that time I made huge profit .. I think you also made it from it same time

like that this time W14 come down but I don't think so it will come down to under 0.90cts the reason is some players bought this collect all at 0.90cts , 1.20 level (nearly 2 Mn shares within two days) this credit clear w14

So I strongly believe they will push up again this to up ward

any think can happen in this market so .. never know CLPL.W14 can go up ..JKH.W can go down .. the market situation will decide who is the winner

Warrants always depend on Normal shares but CLPL.W14 now depend on speculators because very illiquid and very low cost ..

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Maran wrote:Yes Jana, JKH warrants still trading with hope higher than it's value.

CLPL.W14 debt clear that'swhy came down within 2 days.

CLPL i think there is some solution will come then it will move up.
es it can go up i know one of my friend have 350,000 shares he is in margin he want to sell above 1.50 

margin sell will come surly may be company can sell warrants like lion heart did

FORUM MEMBERS DONT BURN YOUR HAND BE AWARE OF CLPL WARRANTS  

Company Hold only 18 Mn CLPL.W14 only .. how much cost even if they sell in the market..

No one can't compare with GREG because GREG Was there more than 300 Mn and GREG.N also huge Qty so they can't push up the normal shares

But CLPL.N less than 1 Mn shares in the market So easy to push up

CLPL.N , CLPL.W14 are very illiquid stock So it may turn back

What happened NZ boy ..you also talk about same story one month before but ... now you....Very Happy Very Happy

CLPL.W14 will give you another  trading Opportunity  Nz10

Yes this is not buy Recommendation but I don't like to loose this opportunity to trade

As you said if they push up CLPL.N more than 200/= then..W14 price more than 50/=

my Target just 2/= or 3/=  buy at 1.10 or 1.30 level sell even @ 2/= then  33% gain


Will see what happen
Yes Jana i had earlier with lot of hopes but sold my all shares with last quarter  report 
They made a huge lost and GREG will not success CLPL warrants

Cut off date also near This can go up 1000% risk now 
Remember Next month CLPL warrants expire

even I hold my qty which is I bought @  2.70 .. but I did good trade with CLPL.W13 when its come down to 20cts ..that time I made huge profit .. I think you also made it from it same time

like that this time W14 come down but I don't think so it will come down to under 0.90cts the reason is some players bought this collect all at 0.90cts , 1.20 level (nearly 2 Mn  shares within two days) this credit clear w14

So I strongly  believe they will push up again this to up ward

any think can happen in this market so .. never know CLPL.W14 can go up ..JKH.W can go down .. the market situation will decide who is the winner

Warrants always depend on Normal shares but CLPL.W14 now depend on speculators because very illiquid and very low cost ..
Yes Jana it can go now very risky with cutoff date and financial

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:
even I hold my qty which is I bought @  2.70 .. but I did good trade with CLPL.W13 when its come down to 20cts ..that time I made huge profit .. I think you also made it from it same time

like that this time W14 come down but I don't think so it will come down to under 0.90cts the reason is some players bought this collect all at 0.90cts , 1.20 level (nearly 2 Mn  shares within two days) this credit clear w14

So I strongly  believe they will push up again this to up ward

any think can happen in this market so .. never know CLPL.W14 can go up ..JKH.W can go down .. the market situation will decide who is the winner

Warrants always depend on Normal shares but CLPL.W14 now depend on speculators because very illiquid and very low cost ..
Yes Jana it can go now very risky with cutoff date and financial

your view is correct and

I made huge loss with GREG.W3 , but I made from W13 , GREG.W6
Automatically I love these craps as Alcoholic addicts ...

my concern is some one collect again this W14 under 1.20 to 0.90cts ,,, so may be they can give small push up

even most of the people believe REEF.W19 will go up .. they played and made .. but finally dead

will see what happen .. but we can get small idea after monday tuesday trading ...

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

Jana wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:
Jana wrote:
even I hold my qty which is I bought @  2.70 .. but I did good trade with CLPL.W13 when its come down to 20cts ..that time I made huge profit .. I think you also made it from it same time

like that this time W14 come down but I don't think so it will come down to under 0.90cts the reason is some players bought this collect all at 0.90cts , 1.20 level (nearly 2 Mn  shares within two days) this credit clear w14

So I strongly  believe they will push up again this to up ward

any think can happen in this market so .. never know CLPL.W14 can go up ..JKH.W can go down .. the market situation will decide who is the winner

Warrants always depend on Normal shares but CLPL.W14 now depend on speculators because very illiquid and very low cost ..
Yes Jana it can go now very risky with cutoff date and financial

your view is correct and

I made huge loss with GREG.W3 , but I made from W13 , GREG.W6
Automatically I love these craps as Alcoholic addicts ...

my concern is some one collect again this W14 under 1.20 to 0.90cts ,,, so may be they can give small push up

even most of the people believe REEF.W19 will go up .. they played and made .. but finally dead

will see what happen .. but we can get small idea  after monday tuesday trading ...
I really appreciate your comment bcoz you mention risk is there

I bought SFL  For midterm after your SFL POST according to my analyse it should trade above 30

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum