FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» What will happen tomorrow?
by Chathur Today at 10:39 pm

» NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE: Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:37 pm

» Make it your goal to stay positive in a negative market
by reyaz Today at 9:01 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Today at 8:32 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC ((LLUB.N0000)
by Antonym Today at 8:23 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by C.THARANGA Today at 8:12 pm

» Most Undervalued Shares
by celtic tiger Today at 1:38 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by samaritan Today at 9:59 am

» SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000)
by samaritan Today at 9:48 am

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Antonym Today at 8:47 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Today at 12:25 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by desilva Yesterday at 10:48 pm

» Prime Residencies IPO. Over Priced?
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:10 pm

» RSI & Stop Loss Combined Strategy to generate more than 70% profit in CSE
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:51 am

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 9:47 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Mon May 10, 2021 11:09 pm

» JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC
by Accountant Mon May 10, 2021 6:33 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by MoneyLover Mon May 10, 2021 4:04 pm

» GREAT NEWS! Sri Lanka inks US$500mn deal with Korea Eximbank financing
by ADVENTUS Mon May 10, 2021 2:16 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE

SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:05 pm

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SCAP is the holding company of AAIC. Their stake is almost 60% of AAIC. 

AAIC is now trading at Rs 183 levels. This may reach Rs 200 levels before subdivision and after subdivision may come the MKT around Rs 23 - Rs 25 levels.

At that time SCAP may reach Rs12 - Rs15 levels. SCAP has reported improved profits for 12 months 14/15 and 1Q 2015 as well to add fuel to the uptrend.

Very low liquidity in the MKT.

DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY.

2SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Ok One


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@bandara 123 wrote:SCAP is the holding company of AAIC. Their stake is almost 60% of AAIC. 

AAIC is now trading at Rs 183 levels. This may reach Rs 200 levels before subdivision and after subdivision may come the MKT around Rs 23 - Rs 25 levels.

At that time SCAP may reach Rs12 - Rs15 levels. SCAP has reported improved profits for 12 months 14/15 and 1Q 2015 as well to add fuel to the uptrend.

Very low liquidity in the MKT.

DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY.
thanks..... I love you I love you I love you

3SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:39 pm

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Just do a study about SCAP. Major share holders owned large portion of the company. Top 20 have almost 98% issued shares. Rest is for you and me. If you have 12,000 shares you are in the top 20.

This is a gem for me. AAIC add value to the SCAP day by day.This is a hidden financial power house in CSE.

Go through their financial reports,and annual report. This will have a very good future.

Can be like TJL one day. Mind you TJL was trading Rs 9.0 levels in very recent history.

4SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:06 pm

piras

piras
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bandara 123 wrote:SCAP is the holding company of AAIC. Their stake is almost 60% of AAIC. 

AAIC is now trading at Rs 183 levels. This may reach Rs 200 levels before subdivision and after subdivision may come the MKT around Rs 23 - Rs 25 levels.

At that time SCAP may reach Rs12 - Rs15 levels. SCAP has reported improved profits for 12 months 14/15 and 1Q 2015 as well to add fuel to the uptrend.

Very low liquidity in the MKT.

DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY.

Noted and Thanks for the info

5SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:17 pm

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Scap14

 
SCAP is a well diversified growing financial company. The listed subsidiaries of SCAP are performing well in the CSE now, and continue to perform well in future too.Principal activities and nature of operations
The principal activities of the Company and its subsidiaries  are Investment Management,
Insurance, leasing, hire purchase, granting loans, pawn broking, stock brokering and providing management consultancy and
financial advisory service

The value of the subsidiaries listed in CSE has grown by massive value during the 1H of 2015.
As at 31/03/2014 value of the CRL(softlogic finance) holding was Rs732,423,483. The present value of same is Rs1,228,795,069(Rs52.60*23,361,123 shares) an increase of Rs496.3mn.
As at 31/03/2014 value of the AAIC holding was Rs 2,607,170,964.The present value is Rs3,983,254,632(Rs184*21,648,123 shares)an increase of Rs1,376,083,668
The total value increase of two subsidiaries =  Rs1,872,455,254 (Rs496,371,586 + Rs1,376,083,668)
Apart from this value increase of subsidiaries SCAP has invested substantially in shares listed in CSE. Their present value has increased substantially as well.
To mention few of investments of SCAP
Their holding value in NDB as at 31/03/2014 was = Rs1,541,085,820
 However the present value is (Rs260*8,628,700 shares) = Rs2, 243,462,000
Value increase  = Rs702, 376,180mn
Their holding value of SEB-X as at 31/03/2014 was  Rs21, 853,717
However the present value is (Rs72.40*590,641 shares) = Rs42, 762,408
Value increase  Rs20, 908,691
Their holding value in SHL as at 31/03/2014  was Rs 48,672,041


However the present value is (Rs15.50*4,591,702 shares) = Rs71, 171,381


Value increase  Rs22, 499,340
 
The total value gain over the investment in equities and in subsidiaries is massive Rs2,618,239,465 approximately.
See the value of SCAP today…
SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Scap110
SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Scap210                                                                         
Total share capital of the company is 688.1mn shares and top 20 owns  675.496,654 shares as at 31/03/2015



SCAP has a very good future due to its performance,low liquidity and the performances of its subsidiaries.


 

 
                                     

6SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:37 am

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Scap112



Look at the subsidiary investments

SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Scap211


Total value appreciation from the investments in subsidiaries and quated company shares is a massive Rs Rs2,618,239,465 approximately.

Most of these appreciations took place after the 31/03/2015.Hence these new values should include in the quarterly reports as at june 30 2015.

SCAP will report a massive value gain for the period.

When AAIC was trading at Rs160 levels in Nove 2014 SCAP peaked Rs8.50 levels. Now AAIC was trading at Rs184 levels and SCAP should trade double digit (Rs10)levels.After subdivision of AAIC this may reach Rs12 - Rs15 levels with the massive value appreciation that the SCAP will receive from AAIC investment.

7SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:24 am

Ok One


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@bandara 123 wrote:SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Scap112



Look at the subsidiary investments

SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Scap211


Total value appreciation from the investments in subsidiaries and quated company shares is a massive Rs Rs2,618,239,465 approximately.

Most of these appreciations took place after the 31/03/2015.Hence these new values should include in the quarterly reports as at june 30 2015.

SCAP will report a massive value gain for the period.

When AAIC was trading at Rs160 levels in Nove 2014 SCAP peaked Rs8.50 levels. Now AAIC was trading at Rs184 levels and SCAP should trade double digit (Rs10)levels.After subdivision of AAIC this may reach Rs12 - Rs15 levels with the massive value appreciation that the SCAP will receive from AAIC investment.
good job banty..thanks I love you I love you I love you

8SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:11 am

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
yes, surely it will. today it will pass 8, but may be many sellers

9SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:17 pm

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Many of our investors think that SCAP is for trading. They have no idea of anything about the massive value that is going to create from AAIC stake to SCAP in future. It is good to see the sellers for a valuable share like SCAP.It gives a chance others to buy it below Rs8.0 levels.This is last few days trading below Rs8.0 levels...

10SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:31 pm

kuma524

kuma524
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
AAIC today trade Rs.187.7 level and this week will touch Rs.200 level. same time scap will fly to two number dights.....

bounce bounce bounce  keep on hold this gem.....

11SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:48 pm

DammanBoy


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@bandara 123 wrote:Just do a study about SCAP. Major share holders owned large portion of the company. Top 20 have almost 98% issued shares. Rest is for you and me. If you have 12,000 shares you are in the top 20.

 

Small typo: that is for AAIC not SCAP. 

I have another question. 

Although they have posted a profit of 213 million for last quarter the comprehensive income is a loss of 180 million due to 396 million fall in value of shares they hold.  Did you consider it in your analysis ? Is that in contradiction to the possible value increases shown in red by you ? 

Total value appreciation from the investments in subsidiaries and quated company shares is a massive Rs Rs2,618,239,465 approximately.)

12SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DammanBoy wrote:
@bandara 123 wrote:Just do a study about SCAP. Major share holders owned large portion of the company. Top 20 have almost 98% issued shares. Rest is for you and me. If you have 12,000 shares you are in the top 20.

 

Small typo: that is for AAIC not SCAP. 

I have another question. 

Although they have posted a profit of 213 million for last quarter the comprehensive income is a loss of 180 million due to 396 million fall in value of shares they hold.  Did you consider it in your analysis ? Is that in contradiction to the possible value increases shown in red by you ? 

Total value appreciation from the investments in subsidiaries and quated company shares is a massive Rs Rs2,618,239,465 approximately.)
Good question.You are good as long as no politics.
drunken drunken drunken

13SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:35 am

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
DammanBoy,

sorry for the typing mistake.But still if you have 380,000 shares you can be in top 20 as per the top 20 list as at 31/03/05.

ASI as at 31/12/04 was at 7298. and took a plung due to the presidential elections and as at 31/03/2015 to 6820.34.

That's why I have mentioned most of gains recorded by its subsidiaries were after 31/03/15.

Ex -

01.AAIC price as at 31/03/15 was Rs132. Yesterday it closed @Rs184. But this is not the end.

02.CRL price as at 31/03/15 was Rs34. levels. Now its trading around Rs52 levels.

Total value appreciation from the investments in subsidiaries and quated company shares is a massive Rs Rs2,618,239,465 approximately.)

I have arrived to this figure purely taken in to account the value gain of shares of subsidiary companies and other equity holding after 31/03/15. (period 31/03/15 to 15/06/15)

If you check the top 20 holding,it has grown by close to 500,000 shares for the 1st Quarter 2015.

Just check the top 20 list. Most of high net worth individuals and top companies are holding to their shares for a considerable time.

01.Melstacorp Limited - 40.0mn shares -  Harry jayawardena company

02. W.D.N.H. Perera -  10.284 shares

03.Mr. K. D. A. Perera - 1.1mn shares

04.J B Cocoshell (Pvt) Ltd. - 677,877 shares

05.Ceylon Investments PLC Account No. 1 - 600,000 shares

06.Guardian Fund Management Limited/ The Aitken Spence And Association - 400,000 shares

These blue chip companies and HNWI invested in SCAP anticipating a great future ahead.Infact Mr.W.D.N.H. Perera has increased his stake by 284,000 shares during the march quarter 2015.

14SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:13 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bandara 123 wrote:DammanBoy,

sorry for the typing mistake.But still if you have 380,000 shares you can be in top 20 as per the top 20 list as at 31/03/05.

ASI as at 31/12/04 was at 7298. and took a plung due to the presidential elections and as at 31/03/2015 to 6820.34.

That's why I have mentioned most of gains recorded by its subsidiaries were after 31/03/15.

Ex -

01.AAIC price as at 31/03/15 was Rs132. Yesterday it closed @Rs184. But this is not the end.

02.CRL price as at 31/03/15 was Rs34. levels. Now its trading around Rs52 levels.

Total value appreciation from the investments in subsidiaries and quated company shares is a massive Rs Rs2,618,239,465 approximately.)

I have arrived to this figure purely taken in to account the value gain of shares of subsidiary companies and other equity holding after 31/03/15. (period 31/03/15 to 15/06/15)

If you check the top 20 holding,it has grown by close to 500,000 shares for the 1st Quarter 2015.

Just check the top 20 list. Most of high net worth individuals and top companies are holding to their shares for a considerable time.

01.Melstacorp Limited - 40.0mn shares -  Harry jayawardena company

02. W.D.N.H. Perera -  10.284 shares

03.Mr. K. D. A. Perera - 1.1mn shares

04.J B Cocoshell (Pvt) Ltd. - 677,877 shares

05.Ceylon Investments PLC Account No. 1 - 600,000 shares

06.Guardian Fund Management Limited/ The Aitken Spence And Association - 400,000 shares

These blue chip companies and HNWI invested in SCAP anticipating a great future ahead.Infact Mr.W.D.N.H. Perera has increased his stake by 284,000 shares during the march quarter 2015.
Good work.Here my +Rep

15SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:15 pm

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
When AAIC reach Rs200 levels there is a very good chance for SCAP to trade around Rs8.20 levels.Still SCAP is trading Rs7.70 - Rs8.0 trading box.

Once it pass Rs8.20 levels surely will hit Rs9.00 very easily.

Understand the situation and don't be late. Now SCAP has become one of most attractive shares in the mkt.

16SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:13 am

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
If SCAP can come up with a dividend of atleast 0.20cents would be great for the moment.Since majority of shares owned by the SHL can expect something from them this time.

17SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:06 am

podda2


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SHL is my dream............
TWEET
TWEET

18SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:14 am

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have both SHL and SCAP... my dream tooooo... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

19SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Empty Re: SCAP - will be a bright star in CSE Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:21 am

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
AAIC is going forward and trading around Rs205 levels and CRL is going forward trading around Rs53.50 levels.

Just calculate and see the value appreciation for the bottomline of SCAP withour much noise. This will be a silent killer in the mkt. Just wait untill SCAP release June 2015 results.

Will be a gem at CMP.....

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum