FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Sri Lanka Bonds Go From Asia’s Worst to Best After China Loan
by J-CAT Today at 3:58 pm

» කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Today at 1:52 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC ((LLUB.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Today at 12:32 pm

» Grain Elevators Earnings Review With Q1 Results
by EquityChamp Today at 10:11 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by Lakshman wijayawardhana Today at 9:57 am

» Most Undervalued Shares
by Lakshman wijayawardhana Today at 9:54 am

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Today at 6:25 am

» Plantation Sector
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Today at 6:17 am

» Future of Talawakelle Plantation PLC
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Today at 5:02 am

» Company Financials or Group Financials?
by lakymahesh Yesterday at 9:17 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by invest thinker Yesterday at 11:59 am

» NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE: Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Wed May 12, 2021 9:37 pm

» Make it your goal to stay positive in a negative market
by reyaz Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Wed May 12, 2021 8:32 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by samaritan Wed May 12, 2021 9:59 am

» SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000)
by samaritan Wed May 12, 2021 9:48 am

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Antonym Wed May 12, 2021 8:47 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Wed May 12, 2021 12:25 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by desilva Tue May 11, 2021 10:48 pm

» Prime Residencies IPO. Over Priced?
by ChooBoy Tue May 11, 2021 5:08 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment

CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Jana wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:CLPL.W14 is gambling.No more casinos.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

what happen with JKH ?? in CSE nothing fundamental nothing crap .. All decide by speculators

So don't miss chance if you ready to take risk
Do you think JKH warrant fail

JKH and CLPL cannot be comparable.

JKH is blue chip company with diversified sectors anual Profit after tax more than 13Billion.I guess it never run in loss in it's life.

CLPL is opposite.

JKH.... After reach 299/= ... I bought at 250/= now 190/= ....

Any how JKH.W all are over valued now how they trading at these price ... expectation

compare with today JKH. price

JKH.W22 worth only 9/= and trading @ 19/=
JKH.W23 worth only -1/= trading @ 30 level
So they are all so risky warrants at this level ..we never know what will happen


So CLPL.can do easy to push up.... so W14 not much risk at 1/= ...

when you paly with 20/= 30/=  why you can't play with 1/= or 2/= ....,
If your theory apply,CLPL.W14 worth -60

Current value 82- Exercise price142=-60

Further you have to consider following

CLPL conversion less than a month.JKH have more times to conversion. W22 5months and W23 1 year and 5 months.

I don't want to go compare JKH future and CLPL future.Everyone knows that

Cannot believe 'easy to push' 60 for conversion of CLPL W14

Only thing you can do is 2 or 3 rupees push with stories then trap newcomers as some people did for REEF warrants

Yes I know some people going to be trapped within this conversion period.

Pleasenote that I don't have JKH warrants.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I don't think current price of JKH overvalued.



Last edited by Yahapalanaya on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i)

Gainer


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Mostly this month highly expecting this good announcement from CLPL

CLPL Sub Division of Shares 1 share Divided by 10 shares.

CLPL.W14 also Adjustment Cut off Price 142 Divided by 10 = 14.20 cut off price.

Then they will Extends the cut off date of Warrant atlest 6 month.

NZ BOY


Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:NZ BOY, Before you promote this warrant now what happen.i think you sold your qty ,now you want to buy at low price that'swhy. CLPL.W14 Cut Off Date they will Extend to another 6 month bcoz of CLPL split announcement coming soon.no need to worry.

see this your CLPL.W14 promotion link:
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t42812-clpl-will-be-very-interesting-coming-days?highlight=CLPL+W

Possible to Extend of cutoff date.  Example:GREG.W12 already Extends one year.see the below link:

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/7761325821678_782.pdf

Yes Gainer i had earlier with lot of hopes but sold my all shares with last quarter  report 
They made a huge lost and GREG will not success CLPL warrants

Cut off date also near This can go up 1000% risk now 
Remember Next month CLPL warrants expire







Gainer =Shan,Maran,Maxiem   CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted

What a Game

Gainer


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CLPL.W14 High buying presure no sellers today only buyers.
CLPL Ready to fly

NZ BOY


Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:CLPL.W14 High buying presure no sellers today only buyers.
CLPL Ready to fly
Ready to Dump  Dont buy Forum Members

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
no one Dump

Ok One


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@NZ BOY wrote:
@Gainer wrote:NZ BOY, Before you promote this warrant now what happen.i think you sold your qty ,now you want to buy at low price that'swhy. CLPL.W14 Cut Off Date they will Extend to another 6 month bcoz of CLPL split announcement coming soon.no need to worry.

see this your CLPL.W14 promotion link:
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t42812-clpl-will-be-very-interesting-coming-days?highlight=CLPL+W

Possible to Extend of cutoff date.  Example:GREG.W12 already Extends one year.see the below link:

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/7761325821678_782.pdf

Yes Gainer i had earlier with lot of hopes but sold my all shares with last quarter  report 
They made a huge lost and GREG will not success CLPL warrants

Cut off date also near This can go up 1000% risk now 
Remember Next month CLPL warrants expire







Gainer =Shan,Maran,Maxiem   CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Icon_twisted

What a Game
thanks NZ BOY......  Laughing Laughing Laughing I love you I love you I love you
Small investor very careful .......

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
NZ BOY  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

he got the DEPRESS. he buy at 2.70 and he dump at .90 cents that'swhy he have depress.

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:Oh ya its happened with GREG already to extend the Cutoff date..
So then possible every think
CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Greg10

But as my advisor said some think will happen
you guys will be surprise after 1st of july about CLPL.W14 thats it ..

Risk takers will make from this ... IF you don't like to take risk then Buy CLPL.N you will make Double money without Risk within two to three Week

still 45 days there for their cutoff date.. just 4 days enough to success this warrant.. not like GREG or REEF

any how my Advisor told me to buy because ,,,

some one bought this up to 2.80 level but unfortunately they couldn't sell so their margin traders straight away match and sell the buyer..that's why this W14 come down to 0.90ct from 2.70 within two days

Now another party bought this and they want to push up so


this is true story that's why I also bought some with small risk

You have good opportunity to trade with these CLPL.N , W14

yes Jana, you are correct

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:NZ BOY  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

he got the DEPRESS. he buy at 2.70 and he dump at .90 cents that'swhy he have depress.
I Sold at 2.30 2.50 Level And I will never Buy CLPL.W0014 Again 

Bcoz Financial Report Very bad and Cut off date next month

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment.

CLPL mostly possible to go for Sub Division of Shares 1 share Divided by 10 shares.

CLPL.W14 also Adjustment Cut off Price 142 Divided by 10 = 14.20 cut off price.

Then they will Extends the cut off date of Warrant atlest 6 month.

Highly expecting this Announcement very soon and High Risk high profit.

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Sales Analysis. Ceylon Leather Products PLC reported sales of 6.83 billion Sri Lanka Rupees for the fiscal year ending March of 2015. This represents an increase of 4.7% versus 2014, when the company's sales were 6.53 billion Sri Lanka Rupees. Sales at Ceylon Leather Products PLC have increased during each of the previous five years.

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/402_1433156718829.pdf

bcoz of Rs.25mn fraud at Ceylon Leather Product year end Report .

They got the insurance now

this JUNE end Report they will show the huge profits.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
No this will never happen I will ask you this question after cut off date

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@NZ BOY wrote:No this will never happen I will ask you this question after cut off date

i got the some internal information Definitely will happen that'swhy today huge buying presure for CLPL.W14 at 1.20 no one Ready to sell or no one dump. only you dump at .90 cents.you unlucky man.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:No this will never happen I will ask you this question after cut off date

i got the some internal information Definitely will happen that'swhy today huge buying presure for CLPL.W14 at 1.20 no one Ready to sell or no one dump. only you dump at .90 cents.you unlucky man.
Gainer Please Dont mislead Forum members 

New comers Be careful with CLPL.W0014

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@NZ BOY wrote:
@Gainer wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:No this will never happen I will ask you this question after cut off date

i got the some internal information Definitely will happen that'swhy today huge buying presure for CLPL.W14 at 1.20 no one Ready to sell or no one dump. only you dump at .90 cents.you unlucky man.
Gainer Please Dont mislead Forum members 

New comers Be careful with CLPL.W0014

This not mislead my dear, it will success.

you mislead ESL target price  200.00+ now what happen. you dump at 31.00 yestersday.
forum members be carefull

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:
@Gainer wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:No this will never happen I will ask you this question after cut off date

i got the some internal information Definitely will happen that'swhy today huge buying presure for CLPL.W14 at 1.20 no one Ready to sell or no one dump. only you dump at .90 cents.you unlucky man.
Gainer Please Dont mislead Forum members 

New comers Be careful with CLPL.W0014

This not mislead my dear, it will success.

you mislead ESL target price  200.00+ now what happen. you dump at 31.00 yestersday.
I didnt mislead that is my target price when company earning 

Those days ESL EPS more than 15 I only compare with Sector PE right

And Im not Using Fake Account to mislead Forum members

I only say my Prediction


You Have Lot of Fake Account
As the example

Shan,Maran,Maxie every body knows


Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I have 3 brothers they can't write here? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

these not Fake Account .

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:I have 3 brothers they can't write here? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

these not Fake Account .
CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Captur11

Oh same IP My good ness you have Lot of Brothers

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@NZ BOY wrote:
@Gainer wrote:I have 3 brothers they can't write here? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

these not Fake Account .
CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Captur11

Oh same IP My good ness you have Lot of Brothers

My brothers we are living in the same place and same house.

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:
@Gainer wrote:I have 3 brothers they can't write here? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

these not Fake Account .
CLPL Ready to Follow Similar the JKH and it's Warrants Adjustment - Page 2 Captur11

Oh same IP My good ness you have Lot of Brothers

My brothers we are living in the same place and same house.
Oh no what a joke Your Brothers Promoting your stocks And misleading with Different Info 

They are not active know

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
Actually Jana's prediction good When she posting a topic She mention lot of thing with out Misleading people

You also Good for Prediction 

But dont mislead Forum members 

CLPL next week Share split or bla bla bla 

That is not good Gainer 


I saw your lot of good Prediction 


Keep your reputation in this Forum



Last edited by NZ BOY on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trader1


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@NZ BOY wrote:Actually Jana's prediction good When she posting a topic She mention lot of thing with out Misleading people

You also Good for Prediction 

But dont mislead Forum members 

CLPL next week Share split or bla bla bla 

That is not good Gainer 


I saw your lot of good Prediction 

Keep your reputation for this Forum

yes gainer don't loose your reputation

TraderCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Trader1 wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:Actually Jana's prediction good When she posting a topic She mention lot of thing with out Misleading people

You also Good for Prediction 

But dont mislead Forum members 

CLPL next week Share split or bla bla bla 

That is not good Gainer 


I saw your lot of good Prediction 

Keep your reputation for this Forum

yes gainer don't loose your reputation

Gainer and Jana already lost reputation by seriously promoting CLPL W14.

Lawwa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Pls ban Gainer from this forum, because his recommendations I bought at 1.50 now it is 1.10/- within few minutes. Fuck off you Gainer for spreading false news

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum