FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Today at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Yesterday at 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Yesterday at 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 2:00 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by dayandacool Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Yesterday at 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Yesterday at 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by stockchaser Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:42 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Harry82 Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:46 am

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by learningthemarket Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CLPL.N very illiquid stock and 2 days enough for push up more than 150.00

CLPL.N very illiquid stock and 2 days enough for push up more than 150.00

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CLPL.N very illiquid stock and 2 days enough for push up more than 150.00

CLPL.N already 96% holding mothar company of CLPL, only 4% shares in the market.

CLPL Plan to push up next month after the End of JUNE Quarter.

Then they will easy to success the warrant CLPL.W14

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:CLPL.N very illiquid stock and 2 days enough for push up more than 150.00

CLPL.N already 96% holding mothar company of CLPL, only 4% shares in the market.

CLPL Plan to push up next month after the End of JUNE Quarter.

Then they will easy to success the warrant CLPL.W14
It will never happen seems you are stuck with clpl.w0014
you want to dump now  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@NZ BOY wrote:
@Gainer wrote:CLPL.N very illiquid stock and 2 days enough for push up more than 150.00

CLPL.N already 96% holding mothar company of CLPL, only 4% shares in the market.

CLPL Plan to push up next month after the End of JUNE Quarter.

Then they will easy to success the warrant CLPL.W14
It will never happen seems you are stuck with clpl.w0014
you want to dump now  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

i have only 135,000 warrant, i never sell at this price, i will sell more than 2.00

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:
@NZ BOY wrote:
@Gainer wrote:CLPL.N very illiquid stock and 2 days enough for push up more than 150.00

CLPL.N already 96% holding mothar company of CLPL, only 4% shares in the market.

CLPL Plan to push up next month after the End of JUNE Quarter.

Then they will easy to success the warrant CLPL.W14
It will never happen seems you are stuck with clpl.w0014
you want to dump now  Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

i have only 135,000 warrant, i never sell at this price, i will sell more than 2.00
Ok let's see

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CLPL.N collecting by GREG more than 96% this purpose only.Right time they will push up and success the CLPL.W14

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:CLPL.N collecting by GREG more than 96% this purpose only.Right time they will push up and success the CLPL.W14
Your brothers not active (Shan,Maran,Maxie) why ? Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
You are misunderstanding that'swhy they don't like to write here.

Everyone can write here opinion in this freedom forum.why you insult others.

Please don't insult others.please give the atleast minimum Respect.



Last edited by Gainer on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
first parliment shoud desolve,then there should be a bull run then also theres a slight chance of this moving.

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Sales Analysis: Ceylon Leather Products PLC reported sales of 6.83 billion Sri Lanka Rupees for the fiscal year ending March of 2015.Sales at Ceylon Leather Products PLC have increased during each of the previous five years.
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/402_1433156718829.pdf
bcoz of Rs.25mn fraud at Ceylon Leather Product year end Report .
this JUNE end Report they will show the huge profits.

CLPL.N Plan to push up from 1st week of next month after the End of JUNE Quarter.

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Snow_war going  with NZ Boy and Gainer..  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

any how As Gainer said CLPL.W14 no need to compare with other warrants 

It is easy to push by COmpany withing 3 days... 

as my concern if they want to wait until end June quarter then if they want to push up this then W14 will fly from July 1st but we never know about that only chairman know that even directors didn't know that 

if they success of this warrant then 
1. they will get 3.5 Bn cash from these warrants 
2. easy to dump their warrants in the market then they can get some other cash alos from it 
3. easy to dump their warrants in the market then they can make it 20% public float in the market 

So CLPL can easily get more benefits by success their warrants 

but you believe or not if they want to make this success then 

CLPL.W14 can go even more than 50/=


because CLPL.N can push up within 3 days more than 200/= ( you see very liquidity JKH push up by 20/= within week then why they can't push up CLPL.N ..only 1Mn shares in the market )


Unless if they didn't do it ??? then...


so risky factor but we never know what will happen after 1st of JUL?Y...???? 


still I keep some with hope,.. it will make me 1000% or 5% of PF loss 

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:Snow_war going  with NZ Boy and Gainer..  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

any how As Gainer said CLPL.W14 no need to compare with other warrants 

It is easy to push by COmpany withing 3 days... 

as my concern if they want to wait until end June quarter then if they want to push up this then W14 will fly from July 1st but we never know about that only chairman know that even directors didn't know that 

if they success of this warrant then 
1. they will get 3.5 Bn cash from these warrants 
2. easy to dump their warrants in the market then they can get some other cash alos from it 
3. easy to dump their warrants in the market then they can make it 20% public float in the market 

So CLPL can easily get more benefits by success their warrants 

but you believe or not if they want to make this success then 

CLPL.W14 can go even more than 50/=


because CLPL.N can push up within 3 days more than 200/= ( you see very liquidity JKH push up by 20/= within week then why they can't push up CLPL.N ..only 1Mn shares in the market )


Unless if they didn't do it ??? then...


so risky factor but we never know what will happen after 1st of JUL?Y...???? 


still I keep some with hope,.. it will make me 1000% or 5% of PF loss 
I would try to reduce 5% of PF loss.1000% profit is like winning lottery.

I don't think GREG would exercise warrant @142 for the CLPL share value 82/=.

Already LAWA trapped in this warrant.We can see end of the day how many people burn their fingers

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Its better to buy CLPL.N @ this price. Mother company hoding has increased above 95%. Therefore according to the cse rules, the company will go for delisting and buyback shares from minorty share holders.if so definitely company will pay above 100.00 per share. (shareholders can demand the price @ EGM, one share holder have one vote not defend on share quantity they have) 

but CLPL . W will expire. no dout
Hope ur valuble ideas

http://www.sec.gov.lk/wp-content/uploads/Rules-on-Minimum-Public-Float-as-a-Continuous-Listing-Requirement-Annexure-to-Directive.pdf

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/3671427284143_402.pdf

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
CLPL.W14 today 25% up and tomorrow also possible another 25%
some one collecting up to .90 cents, today heavy buying presure.

14CLPL.N very illiquid stock and 2 days enough for push up more than 150.00 Empty I believe clpl.w Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:41 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:CLPL.W14 today 25% up and tomorrow also possible another 25%
some one collecting up to .90 
I thought it will go down but it's come up.
Tomorrow clpl.w go up I will buy 35000 shares.
Some time risk will make happy. Because jkh
W22 18 to 22.5   it was a risk but go up. So I hope
Something will happen . My idea

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I had a another chance with this to trade ..Hooray,,,
I boughts some @ 0.60cts ..may be I can sell @1.20

I had three opportunity to trade with this..

Will see it may give another chance....

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:I had a another chance with this to trade ..Hooray,,,
I boughts some @ 0.60cts ..may be I can sell @1.20

I had three opportunity to trade with this..

Will see it may give another chance....
Gambling going on.Play safe.Don't get caught in trap.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Jana wrote:I had a another chance with this to trade ..Hooray,,,
I boughts some @ 0.60cts ..may be I can sell @1.20

I had three opportunity to trade with this..

Will see it may give another chance....
Gambling going on.Play safe.Don't get caught in trap.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I know I will trap finally but I done so many trade with this then I don't worry about my loss ...

big buying pressure there may be they can push up like GREG.W6 to 3/= or 5/= ???

depend on the speculator...

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Only few days pending for CLPL.N bull Run easy to move up more than 150.00
CLPL.N it will move up from 1st week of next month and they will easy to success the CLPL.Warrant14.
CLPL.W14 it will move up unbelivable price and it will break all time high price.
CLPL.W14 current trading price major opportunity and unbelivable profit.
CLPL.N order book now not much selling there and easy to move up.
CLPL.N Today 85.00 levels clear and next step is Ready

sampath.anuradha


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
dear friend,
                 when is CLPL . W will expire ?

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sampath.anuradha wrote:dear friend,
                 when is CLPL . W will expire ?

Cut off date 4th August 2015 and Expiry date 28th August

CLPL.N will move up more than 150.00 before cut off date then CLPL.W14 also move up Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum