FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 12:40 pm

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by Nandun Today at 10:42 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by SL-INVESTOR Today at 9:14 am

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by sahan8896 Today at 7:48 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:35 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 7:40 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Yesterday at 11:37 am

» There are howmany funds in Sri Lanka?
by reyaz Tue May 04, 2021 4:52 pm

» Positive for BIL
by samaritan Tue May 04, 2021 3:33 pm

» The Introduction of COVID 19 Vaccine and CSE
by Mr. X Tue May 04, 2021 1:22 pm

» HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)
by samaritan Tue May 04, 2021 1:21 pm

» Next market support level
by celtic tiger Tue May 04, 2021 1:17 pm

» NDB.R An opportunity not to be missed
by stocknoob Tue May 04, 2021 12:56 pm

» Lanka Aluminum
by stockchaser Tue May 04, 2021 11:33 am

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by Mr. X Tue May 04, 2021 9:43 am

» Jordan Belfort(The Wolf) vs Gorden Gekko who is the best Stock market related movie character ?
by dayandacool Tue May 04, 2021 7:40 am

» PAN ASIA BANKING CORPORATION PLC (PABC.N0000)
by wealth123 Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ALHP - Right Issue

ALHP - Right Issue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALHP - Right Issue Empty ALHP - Right Issue Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:39 am

Daniel260476

Daniel260476
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Rights issue( MIGHT BE) On the way

2ALHP - Right Issue Empty Re: ALHP - Right Issue Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
ALHP already Rights issued

RIGHTS ISSUE (DATES)
27 October 2014
Date of Initial Announcement: - 24th.Sep.2014
Proportion: - Two (02) new ordinary shares for every seven (07) existing ordinary shares held
Issue Price: - Rs. 7 /-
Qty Offered: - 109,624,114
General Meeting / Provisional Allotment: - 10.Nov.2014
Date EX: - 11.Nov.2014
Dispatch of Provisional Letter of Allotment: - 11.Nov.2014
Trading Commences on: - 17.Nov.2014
Renunciation: - 24.Nov.2014
Last Date of Acceptance & Payment: - 25.Nov.2014
Share Transfer Book Open

3ALHP - Right Issue Empty Re: ALHP - Right Issue Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:25 pm

Daniel260476

Daniel260476
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:ALHP already Rights issued

RIGHTS ISSUE (DATES)  
27 October 2014
Date of Initial Announcement: - 24th.Sep.2014
Proportion: - Two (02) new ordinary shares for every seven (07) existing ordinary shares held
Issue Price: - Rs. 7 /-
Qty Offered: - 109,624,114
General Meeting / Provisional Allotment: - 10.Nov.2014
Date EX: - 11.Nov.2014
Dispatch of Provisional Letter of Allotment: - 11.Nov.2014
Trading Commences on: - 17.Nov.2014
Renunciation: - 24.Nov.2014
Last Date of Acceptance & Payment: - 25.Nov.2014
Share Transfer Book Open
oops sorry my mistake...heard it wrong

4ALHP - Right Issue Empty Re: ALHP - Right Issue Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:45 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@Gainer wrote:ALHP already Rights issued

RIGHTS ISSUE (DATES)  
27 October 2014
Date of Initial Announcement: - 24th.Sep.2014
Proportion: - Two (02) new ordinary shares for every seven (07) existing ordinary shares held
Issue Price: - Rs. 7 /-
Qty Offered: - 109,624,114
General Meeting / Provisional Allotment: - 10.Nov.2014
Date EX: - 11.Nov.2014
Dispatch of Provisional Letter of Allotment: - 11.Nov.2014
Trading Commences on: - 17.Nov.2014
Renunciation: - 24.Nov.2014
Last Date of Acceptance & Payment: - 25.Nov.2014
Share Transfer Book Open
oops sorry my mistake...heard it wrong

these kind of companys some time possible another Rights Issue

5ALHP - Right Issue Empty Re: ALHP - Right Issue Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Daniel260476

Daniel260476
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:
@Daniel260476 wrote:
@Gainer wrote:ALHP already Rights issued

RIGHTS ISSUE (DATES)  
27 October 2014
Date of Initial Announcement: - 24th.Sep.2014
Proportion: - Two (02) new ordinary shares for every seven (07) existing ordinary shares held
Issue Price: - Rs. 7 /-
Qty Offered: - 109,624,114
General Meeting / Provisional Allotment: - 10.Nov.2014
Date EX: - 11.Nov.2014
Dispatch of Provisional Letter of Allotment: - 11.Nov.2014
Trading Commences on: - 17.Nov.2014
Renunciation: - 24.Nov.2014
Last Date of Acceptance & Payment: - 25.Nov.2014
Share Transfer Book Open
oops sorry my mistake...heard it wrong

these kind of companys some time possible another Rights Issue
yes this is what my informant told me, because it has changed ownership possible another rights issue on the way but i dint want to argue with you on this matter because you were right with the previous right issue notice.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

6ALHP - Right Issue Empty Re: ALHP - Right Issue Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Senior Citizen

Senior Citizen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Rights issue not ISSUED AT THE RIGHT TIME!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum