FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Today at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

AAIC Will reach 234.50 before the split.

+11
kuma524
mdcpk1975
thankrishan
NZ BOY
podda2
Sana
jayathu
bonbon
akashameer
kassachandi
Teller
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

NZ BOY

Buyer Put 113.50 Buying Pressure There

NZ BOY

219 Teller what will be the Closing Price Today

Teller

Thanks NZ boy, i am moderator here because of you......i cant say about todays closing but see PV graph now bullish to 248/-, i am confused now as ..i couldnt grab more shares what expected to buy....:-)

NZ BOY

Teller wrote:Thanks NZ boy, i am moderator here because of you......i cant say about todays closing  but see PV graph now bullish to 248/-,  i am confused now as ..i couldnt grab more shares what expected to buy....:-)
I Will not this Share This Should Trade Above 30 Mid term As you said 

A very good Share A well growing Company Very Easy to Push Bcoz of  Free float is only 400000 Shares

kassachandi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

It will pass 235 on monday.

thankrishan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

i guess it will be trading around 25-30 after share split.
Is it optimal to buy at that level???

Teller

Teller

No doubt, it will trade above 26 in first trading day after split. When it was trading 200/-,my pv graph pointed out that will reach to 234.50. What ever who believed me are winners. Still this monday you can by this share at any cost. 3 Shareholders have 99% holdings but they never sell this. They will buy many more shares. softlogic capitals cash earnig machine is AAIC. thats why AAIC Has to give more dividends. 60 % Of dividend income will go to SCAP. AAIC has opened 14 new branches recently with diversify insuarance plans. This june quarter eps almost reached 5 plus. So no doubt they will go 20 plus eps easily. so dont sell your holding even after split. My very soon target is 32/- based on pv graphs. So this monday is the final chance for us. Winning guaranteed.

mdcpk1975

Manager - Equity Analytics

This financial year, i expect the PAT to be over 1 billion

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Teller wrote:No doubt, it will trade above 26 in first trading day after split. When it was trading 200/-,my pv graph pointed out that will reach to 234.50. What ever who believed me are winners.  Still this monday you can by this share at any cost.  3 Shareholders have 99% holdings but they never sell this. They will buy many more shares.  softlogic capitals cash earnig machine is AAIC. thats why AAIC  Has to give more dividends. 60 % Of dividend income will go to SCAP. AAIC has opened 14 new branches recently with diversify insuarance plans.  This june quarter eps almost reached 5 plus. So no doubt they will go 20 plus eps easily. so dont sell your holding even after split. My very soon target is 32/- based on pv graphs.  So this monday is the final chance for us. Winning guaranteed.
Correct Teller 100% Agree with you This is fast growing company This Should reach and settle 
30 -35 range After the split .

I also believe this should trade 26-28 level Next Friday  

Teller

Teller

@MDcpk, if they achieve minimum 1 billion profit( this is practical against.5 B investment), EPS will be 28/-, Then share price can adjust at least 43/- rupees. they have earned 700 plus million in last financial year. So the share worth minimum rs.300/- rupees but selling discount at 217/-.

kassachandi

All will try get into AAIC on monday.so this can even touch 235

Teller

Teller

I expect monday closing price will be nearly 248/-based on revised graphs.

kassachandi

This can easily push on Monday with low public holding.what will be the closing price on next Friday Mr Teller ? I think AAIC will touch 25

kuma524

kuma524

finally mega run is tomorrow....

Teller

Teller

I also expect less selling but high buying pressure will be there. If you use DFN software you can see the cash map indicator may be 100% tomorrow. Its very difficult to predict the closing price upto Rs.300 has a fair value. Reaching 248/- is not a dream for me. Also dont forget that DEG OF GERMANY & FMO OF NETHERLANDS have invested in AAIC 19% Each from 2012. So their 38% stake will not available for sale. SCAP holds nearly 60%. This company has 39% return on equity in 2014 FY while a good dividend payment will ensure to all share holders to hold AAIC shares as a life long investment. So i expect most of the existing share holders will hold for selling and buy further for a higher returns. Best of luck

kassachandi

There is no reason to sell this tomorrow.so buyers will be there in great numbers.this will start trading from over 220 tomorrow morning.

Teller

Teller

This may my last posting to convince you the real potential of AAIC. See the trend and take your own decision. A child even can understand this simple mathematics.....Gross Written Premium - Life 2014:3,048 Mn 2013 : 2,520 Mn  2012: 2,034mn
Gross Written Premium - General  2014: 1,725 Mn 2013:1,556 Mn 2012:1,190Mn
Profit Before Tax  2014: 765Mn  2013: 394 Mn 2012: 75mn
Total Assets 2014:10,323 Mn  2013: 7,475Mn  2012  5,701 Mn
Total Net Assets  2014 :2,371  Mn 2013 1,832  Mn 2012 :1,462 Mn
Life Fund 2014 5,224 Mn 2013:3,938 Mn 2012 2,904 Mn
General Fund 2014:1,139Mn 20143 921 Mn 2012 :682 Mn
Market capitalization 2014 5,430Mn  2013 3,206Mn 2012  3,338Mn     , finally you can see.the steady growth of AAIC. These all results have been audited by certified auditors. Nothing to worry. So  Its upto you to open your brains. Enjoy

Last edited by Teller on Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

bandara 123

Dear Teller,

Just to double check my anticipated price for SCAP. What will be the SCAP price from PV Graph?

Because I think I expect AAIC should trade around Rs25 - Rs30 levels after sub division before nyone else. So evey thing is clear now that AAIC is going to achive that target in future.

That's why I wanted to check SCAP price as well.

Teller

Teller

Hi mr.Bandara. thanks for the requesting that. I dont have this software in my personal laptop. Its our office server only. How ever i have remote login access for that. SCAP is a group holding so i have to enter all sub groups performance separately. There may be 300-500 manual inputs to draw the draph. We have to enter competitors finance info too. So it take me some time s but i will update you very soon. We cant cheat our members by presenting wrong info. Our companies are earnings billions by using these kind.of researching softwares. Once you enter all necessary datas forms will be filled automatically such like the countries inflation,interest rates, every thing. Its amazing.

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

Hay anyone remember how DJ played out this few years back?

How DP controlled it?

How ACAP sold out this cash cow at 120?

NZ BOY

NZ BOY

Last day to buy Before Sub division

Teller

Teller

Different people have different strategies. Let profit takers to take their profit. We have our own plans with this stock. This is an opportunity for me to buy more. Some people got panic because they compared their LFIN Experience with AAIC. Lfin prices dropped after split. But AAIC is totally different story. Only intelligent invrstors can understand this.

thankrishan

Agreed.
My target is 25+

nis2010

Teller wrote:Different people have different strategies. Let profit takers to take their profit. We have our own plans with this stock. This is an opportunity for me to buy more. Some people got panic because they compared their LFIN Experience with AAIC. Lfin prices dropped after split. But AAIC is totally different story. Only intelligent invrstors can understand this.
I didn't touch AAIC. but still i'm thinking about LFIN. actually what happen to LFIN. what is the reason to drop price and stick around 115 ??? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

VNR98

VNR98
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller ...U are really great ..plz share ur email info ...I am sure members will find it useful to have ur email ID and can share ideas

kuma524

kuma524

Guys get ready for tomorrow run......... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

akashameer

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:I also expect less selling but high buying pressure will be there. If you use DFN software you can see the cash map indicator may be 100% tomorrow. Its very difficult to predict the closing price upto Rs.300 has a fair value. Reaching 248/- is not a dream for me. Also dont forget that DEG OF GERMANY & FMO OF NETHERLANDS have invested in AAIC 19% Each from 2012. So their 38% stake will not available for sale. SCAP holds nearly 60%.  This company has 39% return on equity in  2014  FY while   a good dividend payment will ensure to all share holders to hold AAIC shares as a  life long  investment.  So i expect most of the existing share holders will hold for selling and buy further for a higher returns. Best of luck
can i have ur email?
or please email me at akashameer6@gmail.com

Teller

Teller

@Akshameer,Oh really., i ll send you a test mail.

kassachandi

AAIC earnings are far better than JINS. So this has to trade above JINS value.Surely AAIC will start trading over 22 range today

kuma524

kuma524

Guys,

Keep on hold before month end this will go 25 level....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum