FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

AAIC IPO with 4 million shares. Are you ready?

+7
StockDJ
TraderCSE
nis2010
ADP
kassachandi
thankrishan
Teller
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Teller

Teller

Its nothing to wonder. AAIC Is just like a new IPO for me. Why??????, actually AAIC has 4 lakh shares are outstanding with public before the split. After split it will be 40 lakh. As per the company,s highest earning potential in the industry, higher dividend payout ratio, trading with discount rates(fair value around 300/_ before split), backup with a steady Softlogic group as well as German & Netherlands grops, so i believe 40% of public share  holders will not sell there shares in first day after split. I estimate 2.4 Million shares will be traded on friday. So only 50 mn rupees can push this share the range of 28_30/-. So if you are a holder please dont sell you holding in cheap. There will be lot of new buyers,speculators,institute investors to buy AAIC as its higher dividend and good will. Dont forget that AAIC,s main share holder,SCAP has increased  its holding of AAIC in 2014 compare with 2013. so there is a more chance to buy the rest. Softlogic holding is a cash rich company even they have stock brokering arn to set AAIC TO a magical figure. this friday will be a historical day for AAIC,SHL,SCAP,CRL and some insurance companies like JINS,So there will be lot of opportunities with AAIC. Be serious on this and  not to treat this as simple. The postive market sentiment may drive them the historical highest.Best of luck & ideas welcome.

Last edited by Teller on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

thankrishan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

am sure this will trade 25+ on friday.

kassachandi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

AAIC will be pushed to 24 levels on friday

Teller

Teller

Today is a historical day for AAIC. The 1st day after split. More people are bulish to buy the share those who couldnt buy before the split.many investors will use this opportunity as a daily trade too.Liquidity will increase and many more trades will be there. In any kind of valuation AAIC worth above 30/-. So There will be big crowd behaviour to own a share. Softlogic holds 21,648,123 shares on 31 march 2014 but they increased their holding 22,193,281 as on 31.03.2015. (55%to 59%). So its crystal clear, that one of main share holders may buy back the rest. Its the only company in CSE OVER 98% holding With 3 share holders. Public hold only 4 lakh. In personally , I expect to increase my holding. For me its a Win win situation.

kassachandi

AAIC earnings are far better than JINS. So this has to trade above JINS value.Surely AAIC will start trading over 22 range today

ADP

ADP
Manager - Equity Analytics

kassachandi wrote:AAIC earnings are far better than JINS. So this has to trade above JINS value.Surely AAIC will start trading over 22 range today

No matter how the day turns out we shouldn't try to fight the flow. If there is mass selling I will buy with all that I have left. and if there is buying well then the only thing you should be worried about is " how much is enough?"  

Good Luck to ALL!!!!!!!!!

thankrishan

Yeah its 22+ as expected, will touch 25 easily

nis2010

thankrishan wrote:Yeah its 22+ as expected, will touch 25 easily
still no buying pressure that much, i think it may down 21.0-21.50 range

kassachandi

No nis its heating up. See the price after at the end.Huge collection going on. My end of the day target is 23.

nis2010

kassachandi wrote:No nis its heating up. See the price after at the end.Huge collection going on. My end of the day target is 23.
i got some amount at 21.50. no one wants to sell this price and everyone needs below 22.

TraderCSE

Huge Selling. Who is the seller?

thankrishan

seems cheep. Collect if possible

nis2010

thankrishan wrote:seems cheep. Collect if possible
i think it may down 21.0-21.50 range

thankrishan

whatever it is, at least this will pass current price of JINS.

StockDJ

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

what is the proper valuation for this share

bonbon

bonbon

I bought 10000 more at 21.50

Mr.GP

Mr.GP
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

rather then the valuation of this stock its public quantity is the key here ! for that only they wanted to split 
will reach 30 within a short period

thankrishan

Its 20.90, falling slowly.
Hold or sell ???

SECTOR

SECTOR
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

i got beautiful red numbers in my PF ....  Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Teller

Teller

Most of the People are buying and selling their stocks blindly. They dont have much sense regarding valuations. Dont follow the crowd and believe the potential of AAIC.i almost baught today too. No risk at all.

SECTOR

SECTOR
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:Most of the People are buying and selling their stocks blindly. They dont have much sense regarding valuations. Dont follow the crowd and believe the potential of AAIC.i almost baught today too.  No risk at all.

Yep, i agree with you. i have averaged it to 21.30 today..

nis2010

Teller wrote:Most of the People are buying and selling their stocks blindly. They dont have much sense regarding valuations. Dont follow the crowd and believe the potential of AAIC.i almost baught today too.  No risk at all.
Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball AAIC
 still i feel this will go below 20 before start his journey

Teller

Teller

Dont worry at all. This the lowest risk and highest great potential share in the market. Winning guaranteed. Collect as vmuch as you can.

SECTOR

SECTOR
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

is anyone having a trouble in AAIC Daily chart? still i see a huge gap. 

im using DirectFN

AAIC IPO with 4 million shares. Are you ready? Screen10

Last edited by SECTOR on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image added)

charith82

This gap is due to the share split.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum