FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:53 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Today at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Today at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Today at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:06 am

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 7:22 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Today at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » WHAT ARE THE EXPECTING PRICES OF GRAN, TAFL & BFL?

WHAT ARE THE EXPECTING PRICES OF GRAN, TAFL & BFL?

+17
suku502
nis2010
shadow walker
anu
SLBOY
bandara 123
AUS79
NZ BOY
stockback
kassachandi
kashyapa89
rizan666
Teller
EPS
sachee
VALUEPICK
peacockman
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gran will settle around 80-82 range on Monday

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

BFL should immediately pass Rs200 levels in order to adjust to its superior results.

TAFL will touch Rs120 levels and GRAN will come closer to Rs80 - Rs90 range tommorow.

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

What will be the starting prices of 3 chicks tomorrow?

anu


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Had a glance at the 1Q2015/16 financials of BFL. There is a 25 mn item added to the comprehensive income by way of negative goodwill. Taking away this one-off item, the EPS to be used for annualising should be 7.5. 

One basic assumption in annualising this Q EPS is that the raw material price will continue to be low and interest rate will continue at current levels. The moment these factors work negatively, the results can fall short of expectations.

Nevertheless, this is a promising counter.

VALUEPICK


Expert
Expert

After sometimes, today BFL had a strong break out. TAFL also had another strong breakout. GARN is also not that bad. It will follow both BFL and TAFL.

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Valuepick what are ur targets tommorow for BFL

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

I gave up keeping short term targets for stocks especially in bull market. Besides, my strategy is different. In addition to strong stocks, I like out of favour stock as well. I believe some of my out of favour stocks will do well in 2016/17.
 
Only thing I can tell now is it has great value. I commented on this stock when it was trading below Rs.130. I said if it passes Rs.140 and Rs.150, we can become bullish.

This earning season has given opportunity to pick lot of value stocks with strong outlook. We should screen and should target best in the lot.
 

Food stocks are idle for all type of market situation, during uncertainly and in the remaining stages of current bull market especially later stage of bull market etc. If we select a stock we should have some idea about bigger picture. How about bigger picture in 2016/17 and beyond?  Is it going to be better than today? There are so many way to study to find out winners in the market. 

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Thanks MR Valuepick. i expect BFL will reach 220+ end of this week.

rizan666


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

BFL will pass 200 easily tomorrow.

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

kassachandi wrote:Thanks MR Valuepick. i expect BFL will reach 220+ end of this week.

Dear kassachandi ,

According to 'Price/EPS/PER Chart Reading' BFL may break it's All Time High. Before that it will pass 210, 220, 230 levels very soon!

Please refer the charts given below!
We can identify these things at the charts :-
1. The current EPS is 9 now, but it was 30 by 2011
2. The P/E Ratio is 20 now, but it was 25 by 2014
It is pertinent  to get 27-30 as the (Annual) EPS  & to get 20-25 as the PER.
(27 X 20...?)
So, we can imagine that what a big counter it is & what a discounted price now!

Here are the charts:-
(Duration : Aug 2011 - Aug 2015)
 
Dear Experts, Moderators, Guys, Comments please....

WHAT ARE THE EXPECTING PRICES OF GRAN, TAFL & BFL? - Page 3 Big

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

i heard
that f* EPF wants to sell their quantities..

nis2010


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

shadow walker wrote:i heard
that f* EPF wants to sell their quantities..
that mean kabbas gambling epf going to recover.

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I don't thinks so.thier will be lot of institutional investors who want to grab this value gem in this discounted price

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

If EPF sell this level. We can say its a manipulation. BFL has a grate value to reach 350 levels. Its not because of any thing. Its because of its earnings and future developments.

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

EPF will buy more now

AUS79


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Chicken running like " catch me if you can.." Smile

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Looks like 2011??

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

kassachandi wrote:EPF will buy more now
yep... trying to buy more & more...

SLBOY


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:If EPF sell this level. We can say its a manipulation. BFL has a grate value to reach  350 levels.  Its not because of any thing. Its because of  its earnings and future developments.
As per Quarterly Financial Reports, EPF bought 5Mn Shares of GRAN during the period of January to March 2011. Can any body provide the Avg price of GRAN on those period. Then We can have a idea about the Cost per share for them.

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

GRAN and TAFL are flying now.

However the most under valued stock in the poultry group BFL is still trading at very very attractive levels. This should touch Rs200 levels today or tommorow.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chicken is running faster now.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

BFL will hit 200 today

bandara 123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Maximum retail price per Kg of chicken which is now at Rs380 levels will be lifted immediately as per mkr sources. This was came to effect some whare in year 2012 and this price limit is a barrier for the poultry companies. This is why renewed buying interest started after the UNP win.

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

SLBOY wrote:
Teller wrote:If EPF sell this level. We can say its a manipulation. BFL has a grate value to reach  350 levels.  Its not because of any thing. Its because of  its earnings and future developments.
As per Quarterly Financial Reports, EPF bought 5Mn Shares of GRAN during the period of January to March 2011. Can any body provide the Avg price of GRAN on those period. Then We can have a idea about the Cost per share for them.
GRAN was in 73.50-75.00     by 31st Dec 2010

                   122.00-133.70   by 13 Jan 2011
                   199.00-210.00   by 31 Jan 2011
                   245.00              by 02 Feb 2011 (All Time High Day)
                   216.00-230.00   by 15 Feb 2011
                   202.40-211.50   by 28 Feb 2011
No more 5 million trade within the period. (that was a crossing..?)
The huge Volume was 4,566,900 on 11 Aug 2011...

kassachandi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

BFL is the market leader and the best performer.this is still in low price.will shoot up to 220 levels in this week after political stability

SLBOY


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

peacockman wrote:
SLBOY wrote:
Teller wrote:If EPF sell this level. We can say its a manipulation. BFL has a grate value to reach  350 levels.  Its not because of any thing. Its because of  its earnings and future developments.
As per Quarterly Financial Reports, EPF bought 5Mn Shares of GRAN during the period of January to March 2011. Can any body provide the Avg price of GRAN on those period. Then We can have a idea about the Cost per share for them.
GRAN was in 73.50-75.00     by 31st Dec 2010

                   122.00-133.70   by 13 Jan 2011
                   199.00-210.00   by 31 Jan 2011
                   245.00              by 02 Feb 2011 (All Time High Day)
                   216.00-230.00   by 15 Feb 2011
                   202.40-211.50   by 28 Feb 2011
No more 5 million trade within the period. (that was a crossing..?)
The huge Volume was 4,566,900 on 11 Aug 2011...
That means EPF should have bought it more than current market price. So they will not sell their holding with loss and definitely they will try to recover opportunity cost from 2011 to todate.

peacockman


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

peacockman wrote:
The expecting prices of GRAN, TAFL & BFL



[size=16]Current price of GRAN  =  
 65.00 
Current price of TAFL   =   83.00 
Current price of BFL     = 140.00
                            &
1st Qtr EPS  of GRAN    =2.80
1st  Qtr EPS  of TAFL    =3.35
1st  Qtr EPS  of BFL      =5.93


Expecting Annual EPS  of GRAN   =2.80 X 4
                                                =11.20


Expecting Annual EPS  of TAFL    =3.35 X 4
                                                =13.40


Expecting Annual EPS  of BFL      =5.93 X 4
                                                =23.72


Now...
If we put 20 for PE, ( I think 20 is not too big!)


GRAN will be  =11.20  X 20      =  224.00
TAFL will be   =13.40  X 20      =  268.00
BFL will be     =23.72  X 20      =  474.00



Guys, Don't think that, this is a mathematical calculation! We know it can be possible! I think They will be rise up those price levels during the next Bull Market!


[/size]
Dear Experts,

what is your humble opinion...?
I hope that the end of their (2015/2016) Financial Year or before that  -within a Bull Market - our prediction may be real!

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

peacockman wrote:
peacockman wrote:
The expecting prices of GRAN, TAFL & BFL



[size=16]Current price of GRAN  =  
 65.00 
Current price of TAFL   =   83.00 
Current price of BFL     = 140.00
                            &
1st Qtr EPS  of GRAN    =2.80
1st  Qtr EPS  of TAFL    =3.35
1st  Qtr EPS  of BFL      =5.93


Expecting Annual EPS  of GRAN   =2.80 X 4
                                                =11.20


Expecting Annual EPS  of TAFL    =3.35 X 4
                                                =13.40


Expecting Annual EPS  of BFL      =5.93 X 4
                                                =23.72


Now...
If we put 20 for PE, ( I think 20 is not too big!)


GRAN will be  =11.20  X 20      =  224.00
TAFL will be   =13.40  X 20      =  268.00
BFL will be     =23.72  X 20      =  474.00



Guys, Don't think that, this is a mathematical calculation! We know it can be possible! I think They will be rise up those price levels during the next Bull Market!


[/size]
Dear Experts,

what is your humble opinion...?
I hope that the end of their (2015/2016) Financial Year or before that  -within a Bull Market - our prediction may be real!
Yes.. you are awesome Very Happy

79WHAT ARE THE EXPECTING PRICES OF GRAN, TAFL & BFL? - Page 3 Empty chicken family shares Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:36 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I only said Buy right time but don't worry
Chicken family shares oya ganna wala palwenawa

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:I only said Buy right time but don't worry
Chicken family shares oya ganna wala palwenawa


Oya yanda patan gathe Karuna..

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum