FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Stock ma Stock rket is like a game of chess.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 10:56 pm

» DIVIDENDS & how it works
by Mr. X Yesterday at 10:45 pm

» COLOMBO LAND AND DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (CLND.N0000)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by chandanaf Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» Swap with Bangladesh is its an investment or a loan?
by God Father Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Captain Yesterday at 7:33 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 15/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by EGG Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Penny Stock Companies
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:24 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» LOLC PRICE ANALYSIS
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» Directors' Dealings Daily Update
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:50 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 3:08 pm

» Sri Lanka Government Debt to GDP
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 3:02 pm

» Fitch Affirms Sri Lanka at 'CCC'
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 2:53 pm

» A penny share that might work out in near future
by madukp Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Cigarette Taxation: Rs. 20 billion extra revenue in 2020, if indexation implemented
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC (VFIN.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 1:54 pm

» Country will be one big metropolis before year end
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:27 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)

L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:43 pm

Gowri123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Not much movement from lifn today..hopefully, 350+before split

Love Boy likes this post

KILLER99 dislikes this post

227L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:40 pm

Love Boy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Gowri123 wrote:Not much movement from lifn today..hopefully, 350+before split

LFIN is value more than Rs.480/=.. Problem is traders try to generate profits with small gain. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

judecroos, Venu123 and Gowri123 like this post

228L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:53 am

Trend

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Guys I already got the dividend to my account on the 5th! Even though the the dividend payment date is set to 23rd Feb.

Why do you think they are releasing it so fast? I feel another dividend announcement is coming before the 31st march financial year end. They want to clear up this dividend process fast to announce it.

It might be before or after the split dates.

L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 110

Love Boy, judecroos and Venu123 like this post

229L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:32 pm

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Trend wrote:

Guys I already got the dividend to my account on the 5th! Even though the the dividend payment date is set to 23rd Feb.

Why do you think they are releasing it so fast? I feel another dividend announcement is coming before the 31st march financial year end. They want to clear up this dividend process fast to announce it.

It might be before or after the split dates.

L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 110

All direct deposits get executed in 2-3 days after Xd.
Only Cheque mailing to shareholder needs to be done prior to payment date ( now that almost everyone is getting direct deposits)

Trend, judecroos and Venu123 like this post

230L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:40 am

Venu123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Get ready for second dividend and sub division 😍

231L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:05 am

KILLER99

Manager - Equity Analytics
@Venu123 wrote:Get ready for second dividend and sub division 😍
It will come down further according to consumer demand and supply pattern, People are not interest much and trend will continue with HAYC  and DIPP. LFIN will swing between LKR 225-245 Max.

Cheers  Cool

Love Boy and Gowri123 dislike this post

232L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:12 am

Love Boy

@KILLER99 wrote:
@Venu123 wrote:Get ready for second dividend and sub division 😍
It will come down further according to consumer demand and supply pattern, People are not interest much and trend will continue with HAYC  and DIPP. LFIN will swing between LKR 225-245 Max.

Cheers  Cool
Let us see...This time.. I do not think. HAYC and DIPD price is increased 75% after the subdivision news. but, LFIN and SAMP is not like that.

Venu123 likes this post

233L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:02 pm

KILLER99

@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@abey wrote:
@Gowri123 wrote:
@Value Pick wrote:Nothing to worry. LFIN will stay at current prices up to sub division. I don’t expect counter to come down just because of the XD tomorrow. LFIN is not that type of a share. It’s not correct when the whole market is down talking only about LFIN..

I really wish you are right on this I bought this share for a high price believing it will go at least 400 as per the analysis done here... 

it was so convincing but currently, it seems it won't even reach 350 for a while.

I hope I'm wrong, as you said it wasn't fair to criticize LFIN cos today a Red day for most shares...and hopefully, it will achieve its target by subdivision. pale pale pale
AFTER SD 120+
After Sub-division, It will lie between LKR 75-90 max
Thank You! Killer99. santa santa santa santa. I have sold 66% of LFIN shares yesterday and Bought it Rs.255 today. I bought 50000 share from this range. santa santa santa
afro afro afro afro afro afro

234L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Love Boy

@KILLER99 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@abey wrote:
@Gowri123 wrote:
@Value Pick wrote:Nothing to worry. LFIN will stay at current prices up to sub division. I don’t expect counter to come down just because of the XD tomorrow. LFIN is not that type of a share. It’s not correct when the whole market is down talking only about LFIN..

I really wish you are right on this I bought this share for a high price believing it will go at least 400 as per the analysis done here... 

it was so convincing but currently, it seems it won't even reach 350 for a while.

I hope I'm wrong, as you said it wasn't fair to criticize LFIN cos today a Red day for most shares...and hopefully, it will achieve its target by subdivision. pale pale pale
AFTER SD 120+
Thank You! Killer99. santa santa santa santa. I have sold 66% of LFIN shares yesterday and Bought it Rs.255 today. I bought 50000 share from this range. santa santa santa
Yes. It is not for the sell in short term. lfin is good. But market condition is bad .

235L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:42 pm

KILLER99

@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@abey wrote:
@Gowri123 wrote:

AFTER SD 120+
Yes. It is not for the sell in short term. lfin is good. But market condition is bad .
Smile Smile Smile It will down further with in next days. better to collect on that time..

Good Luck  Laughing Laughing

Love Boy likes this post

236L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Love Boy

@KILLER99 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@abey wrote:
@Gowri123 wrote:

AFTER SD 120+
Smile Smile Smile It will down further with in next days. better to collect on that time..

Yes. I have started to collect again.

237L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:59 pm

Love Boy

L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 H1Qeq8AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
Things that we need to banks and Finance is started.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

238L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:15 pm

Venu123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Party begun ,let's get in to the bus .on the way to 350+

Love Boy, judecroos and Gowri123 like this post

239L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:49 pm

Love Boy

Yes... This is the best GEM ....Target PRICE 480/= Do not sell. Collect more...

judecroos and Venu123 like this post

240L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:05 pm

Venu123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Lfin subdivision dates still not announced.There's something behind that for sure because Sampath announced its subdivision after lfin.Be wise and try to grab those little points.Dp loves lfin so he has clear plan.Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Love Boy likes this post

241L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Love Boy

Not only the DP. We also realy love this share. It worths more than Rs.600/=. Sad to see trading around this level.

judecroos and Venu123 like this post

242L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:34 am

KILLER99

@Love Boy wrote:Yes... This is the best GEM ....Target PRICE 480/= Do not sell. Collect more...
Oh... Love boy

Did you remember what I told,

Did you collect LFIN at LKR168/- few days ago.. 

All about behavioral Macros in CSE..

After Split It will further coming down. You will witness LKR 30/- per share..

ENJOY THE GAME WITH SHARKS

agentnrox likes this post

243L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:35 am

KILLER99

@KILLER99 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@abey wrote:
@Gowri123 wrote:

AFTER SD 120+

GAME

244L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:52 am

KILLER99

@KILLER99 wrote:
@Trend wrote:Yes 300 is in the cards now.

Rs 12 dividend is tagged as 1st Interim, so another one is on the way before end of the financial year 31st March 2021. Then Sub division Smile

LAST SPLIT DATE WAS ON 14th July 2015 (LFIN), 

If we are all in pandemic, LB is great company to pay 12 per share
The day I was Predicted, and It was touched LKR 340/-, Now I'm saying It will come down further, It can be collected around LKR 160/- per share on following weeks..

Enjoy the game

afro afro afro afro afro

245L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:33 am

glad

@KILLER99 wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:

Rs 12 dividend is tagged as 1st Interim, so another one is on the way before end of the financial year 31st March 2021. Then Sub division Smile

The day I was Predicted, and It was touched LKR 340/-, Now I'm saying It will come down further, It can be collected around LKR 160/- per share on following weeks..

Enjoy the game

afro afro afro afro afro
160/- after split?????

246L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:16 am

KILLER99

@glad wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:

Enjoy the game

afro afro afro afro afro
160/- after split?????
Before

247L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:25 am

Venu123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Now split price will be 45 range ,wait and see how it bounce back

248L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:13 am

Lakshman wijayawardhana

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
LFIN වගේ වටිනා shire එකක් sub divison එකෙන් පස්සෙ 80 ට අඩු ගානකට sell කරන අය සති 2-3 කට පස්සෙ අඩන්න එපා.

Venu123 likes this post

249L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:18 am

Lakshman wijayawardhana

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@glad wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:
@KILLER99 wrote:

Enjoy the game

afro afro afro afro afro
160/- after split?????
160 ට ගන්න වෙන්නෙ ඉතින් split එකෙන් පස්සෙ තමයි.😂😂

250L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:12 pm

xhunter

xhunter
if you remember 05/03/2021 , you might agree with @KILLER99

L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 G8q2zCMmUat7AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

251L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Lakshman wijayawardhana

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@xhunter wrote:if you remember 05/03/2021 , you might agree with @KILLER99

Owa game... නියම වටිනාකම නියම වෙලාවට එයි. එතකල් hold කරන අය දිනුම්..

252L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:06 pm

xhunter

xhunter
@Lakshman wijayawardhana wrote:

This is not about the value or price of LFIN. or this is not about whether you should hold it or sell it or collect it. this is basically about the price it was on 05/03/2021 and how close it to the prices mentioned by @KILLER99.
this is not a prediction, this is a observation. this is not an opinion ,this is a fact.

KILLER99 likes this post

253L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:20 pm

Lakshman wijayawardhana

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@xhunter wrote:

This is not about the value or price of LFIN. or this is not about whether you should hold it or sell it or collect it. this is basically about the price it was on 05/03/2021 and how close it to the prices mentioned by @KILLER99.
this is not a prediction, this is a observation. this is not an opinion ,this is a fact.
All can observe . But most treaders dont know the values. It can see entire all thehe mmarket

254L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:11 am

KILLER99

@xhunter wrote:

Agree, It will further come down, Don't worry. All about MACROS, CSE is not depend on the value of shares,  afro afro

255L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 10 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:12 am

KILLER99

lol! lol! lol!  CSE IS A GAME lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum