FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by Hairoos Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Good bad Yesterday at 8:29 pm

» Directors' Dealings 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» TOP 10 Dividend Stocks
by lakmin Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Captain Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:19 pm

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Losing GSP+: Petty political revenge or Sri Lanka's economy?
by RajapaksaDON Yesterday at 1:48 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» ජිනීවා චන්දෙන් පසු හෙට මොකක් වෙයි ද ?
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» BUKI price comeing down
by Zahara khan Yesterday at 10:36 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Understanding inflation and share prices.
by dayandacool Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Stocks rose across Asian Markets after China & US agree to push forward trade, investment ties
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:51 am

» Adani's entry followed by Indian CEOs discussion with Minister ANC
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:30 am

» E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000)
by Saman12 Yesterday at 12:08 am

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by SAGA Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 pm

» Shadow Portfolio of a leading HNWI
by madukp Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:28 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)

L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

26L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Meta Trader


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed

i would say Xmart Razz

27L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 pm

ISURU


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi experts,
I would like to know whether the LFIN has been valued at current price level (i.e at ~180)..?
Thanks.

28L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Slstock


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@krisen wrote:Hi,

Why the LFIN prices are going up?
Any news about it?

Thanks

I don;t know about other reasons but this is an undervalued share in the fiance sector. Their Yearly EPS will be around RS 24.

29L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Slstock


Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:
@krisen wrote:Hi,

Why the LFIN prices are going up?
Any news about it?

Thanks

I don;t know about other reasons but this is an undervalued share in the fiance sector. Their Yearly EPS will be around RS 24 before the capitalization. Now EPS would be around Rs 12. At Rs 180 is trading at a PE of around 15

30L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 pm

salt


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed

Dude, you are great. if you listen to my story... you will say me this. I think you are an intelegent and can guess what it mean

31L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:03 pm

Meta Trader

Meta Trader
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@slstock wrote:
@krisen wrote:Hi,

Why the LFIN prices are going up?
Any news about it?

Thanks

I don;t know about other reasons but this is an undervalued share in the fiance sector. Their Yearly EPS will be around RS 24.

i think u forgot the 1 for 1 split Suspect

32L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:25 pm

StocksWatch


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This is a share that was discussed quite frequently in this forum and most of our members highlighted the value of this based its good fundamentals. Those who were in touch with this forum may have made a wise decision to enter this stock at the appropriate price when it was trading around 130.

33L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

34L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:51 pm

StocksWatch


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

Luckily I wasn't infront of my computer when this drama happend... bounce Although I purchased this share for medium term, I don't know what would have happend if I was looking at the price going up today... Question

35L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:59 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

Well, I too sold some at Rs 154 and Rs 159 then cursed myself for selling. But fortunately am still holding some.

I feel your pain. In a bear market the tough part is to figure out the exit point. Most time a share goes up and comes down again in a bear market as we have seen many times. In a bull market the same undervalued share might run for 2-3 days.

Don;t feel too bad, in this bear market I guess you took some safety precausion which mis fired. There are other fish in the sea. Take courage.

DFCC seems to be raising head slightly. Samp is also getting restless. They are in the over sold territory. DFCC suffered a lot. These prices are almost August/September. Last quarter EPS was 2.4 . With budget benefits and further growth this is a strong Blue Chip with institutional support. Maybe good to keep an eye one.

36L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:09 pm

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

I did the same with CFIN in the morn at 970,,, But i bought again at 1000 later! Why didn't you buy in the morn? :/

37L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@godswen wrote:
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

I did the same with CFIN in the morn at 970,,, But i bought again at 1000 later! Why didn't you buy in the morn? :/
I bought CFIN on last Friday at Rs800/-. I thought I was so smart to sell with a profit in a short period. I never thought it will break Rs1200/- today. But I didn't want to re-enter and burn my finger. You know, it's very difficult to take right decision on a bear market. But who knows, how long this market could be bullish.

As @slstock said there are other fish in the sea. Let's wait and see.

38L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm

godswen

godswen
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Monster wrote:
@godswen wrote:
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

I did the same with CFIN in the morn at 970,,, But i bought again at 1000 later! Why didn't you buy in the morn? :/
I bought CFIN on last Friday at Rs800/-. I thought I was so smart to sell with a profit in a short period. I never thought it will break Rs1200/- today. But I didn't want to re-enter and burn my finger. You know, it's very difficult to take right decision on a bear market. But who knows, how long this market could be bullish.

As @slstock said there are other fish in the sea. Let's wait and see.

At that point you are right! You can never say what will happen tomorrow, and you were smart enough to book profit. I bought CFIN last week cuz I wanted to hold it in mid term but was lucky enough (So as you) to have a good gain in just 4 days so sold in the morn... Now I had two choices to re-buy CFIN or buy LFIN, but LFIN was so high at that time so I made my choice to re enter CFIN,, Anyways It will pro'ly go up in the morn but might cum down later.. But why wouldn't I hold em for sometime! It's just a solid stock man! Smile

39L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:44 pm

$$$


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Yeah Lfin has been discussed before many times and has been named as an undervalued share with great Growth a head....unfortunately like many times when I have said buy I my self have not followed the advice and don't have any Lfin Sad....It's a very good share....don't think I will get a chance to buy tomorrow opening price its self will be quite high if I'm not Mistaken....But this is the key look at good growth shares that are undevalued and when the time comes they will reflect there true price.....LOLC, CFVF are a few .....

40L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@godswen wrote:
@Monster wrote:
@godswen wrote:
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

I did the same with CFIN in the morn at 970,,, But i bought again at 1000 later! Why didn't you buy in the morn? :/
I bought CFIN on last Friday at Rs800/-. I thought I was so smart to sell with a profit in a short period. I never thought it will break Rs1200/- today. But I didn't want to re-enter and burn my finger. You know, it's very difficult to take right decision on a bear market. But who knows, how long this market could be bullish.

As @slstock said there are other fish in the sea. Let's wait and see.

At that point you are right! You can never say what will happen tomorrow, and you were smart enough to book profit. I bought CFIN last week cuz I wanted to hold it in mid term but was lucky enough (So as you) to have a good gain in just 4 days so sold in the morn... Now I had two choices to re-buy CFIN or buy LFIN, but LFIN was so high at that time so I made my choice to re enter CFIN,, Anyways It will pro'ly go up in the morn but might cum down later.. But why wouldn't I hold em for sometime! It's just a solid stock man! Smile
Totally agreed. Still CFIN supports at this level. They have produced a decent result in this financial year. It's worth to hold.

41L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 pm

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@StocksWatch wrote:
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

Luckily I wasn't infront of my computer when this drama happend... bounce Although I purchased this share for medium term, I don't know what would have happend if I was looking at the price going up today... Question

sama here, lucky, i hd to go somewhere today, otherwise i ll sell below 160, but today i put an order near 190. need to cancel it?

42L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

StocksWatch


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@micky wrote:
@StocksWatch wrote:
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

Luckily I wasn't infront of my computer when this drama happend... bounce Although I purchased this share for medium term, I don't know what would have happend if I was looking at the price going up today... Question

sama here, lucky, i hd to go somewhere today, otherwise i ll sell below 160, but today i put an order near 190. need to cancel it?

I am in a dilemma too...most probably in the first 30 minutes tommorow, this can have a sharp increase. Even breaking 200 is possible. But can it sustain that price is the question. I am still trying to figure out what actually caused the price to go up suddenly.

43L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:40 pm

micky

micky
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@StocksWatch wrote:
@micky wrote:
@StocksWatch wrote:
@Monster wrote:
@xmart wrote:anyway,

bad luck for me, bought LFIN @136.30 and put a sell order for 144. then, went for some official matters, now LFIN at 180. Sad

can you name few of names for me... like this HARAKA, GONA.. etc

Embarassed
Same here, but not worst than you. I sold all my LFIN shares at 157/- and sold CFIN at 935/- yesterday. Sad

Luckily I wasn't infront of my computer when this drama happend... bounce Although I purchased this share for medium term, I don't know what would have happend if I was looking at the price going up today... Question

sama here, lucky, i hd to go somewhere today, otherwise i ll sell below 160, but today i put an order near 190. need to cancel it?

I am in a dilemma too...most probably in the first 30 minutes tommorow, this can have a sharp increase. Even breaking 200 is possible. But can it sustain that price is the question. I am still trying to figure out what actually caused the price to go up suddenly.

if we can find the reason we can get an idea about price fence.

44L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 pm

jaya


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I have posted many post before regarding LFIN, I hold it which I brought at 26 before split. I got dividend too. I hope it value more than current level and hope that can be rise when the Vallible one comes to market.

45L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:10 pm

ShareShares


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
This may be some thing to do with the long expected banking and finance sector revival. CFIN is also doing well, banks have registered good financials. There may be an interest by some of the rich investors on these shares wealthy investors and foreigners are part and partial of any stock exchange, without them there is no stock market. What ever the reason given these shares give some profits, I am also going along with moving shares like LFIN, CFLB, Carsons group, banking sector shares and so on. Actually what else can I do, investors cannot just invest in declining shares and incur losses.

46L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: LFIN.N0000 Why prices are increasing? Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 pm

aship

aship
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I too agree with jaya it could be Valibal One which is due for IPO soon.........

Can't we expect a dividend instead?

47L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:54 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Seems to me this is a rehersal for vallibal One listening.. All D Perera's companies are in up movement today.. LFIN, PABC, VFIN.. I dont think this is a tru run, could be manipulated one..
On the other hand, a right issue for LFIN also possible Wink This culd hve been the pre-run..

48L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm

xmart

xmart
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I was playing with LFIN. I knew about its potential. but never thought of this kind of rally in this kind of market phase. anyway, profit is a profit. i won't chase LFIN now. too risky. I turned for SAMP. its at 270~274.

will see.

49L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@xmart wrote:I was playing with LFIN. I knew about its potential. but never thought of this kind of rally in this kind of market phase. anyway, profit is a profit. i won't chase LFIN now. too risky. I turned for SAMP. its at 270~274.

will see.
Yes, It's very risky to touch LFIN at this price level, though it has potential. Let it cool down and collect it later.

50L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
@xmart wrote:I was playing with LFIN. I knew about its potential. but never thought of this kind of rally in this kind of market phase. anyway, profit is a profit. i won't chase LFIN now. too risky. I turned for SAMP. its at 270~274.

will see.

Well am not saying to buy again. But at rs 190 still this share is trading around PE of 15. Yes, Samp is also a good counter. It went to Rs 300 couple of time over the past 5 months.

51L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:00 pm

StocksWatch


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Finally I sold my stake around Rs. 190. Was able to book some handsome profit. I am drawing my attention to LOLC now. It also has the same potential as LFIN and CFIN althogh they have recently diversified from thier core business area of leasing.

52L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
It could be Strange... but may be a Rs.2.50/- dividend could be on the way?

53L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:18 am

StocksWatch


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now we can ask the question why price is going down? What do you guys think, is it good option to re-enter around 160, if it ever goes to this level again?

54L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:03 pm

manike100


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@StocksWatch wrote:Now we can ask the question why price is going down? What do you guys think, is it good option to re-enter around 160, if it ever goes to this level again?

Unfortunately I don't have a proper answer to "why price is going down?" .
but now we will be able to understand why it went up.. (http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/4681301029955_.pdf)
1,386,500 shares has been collected by RCL(Royal Ceramic)

anyway this would help you to decide whether it is worth or not @160

55L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) - Page 2 Empty L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000) Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:44 am

Prince

Prince
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Has anybody done a revaluation for LFIN ??  Please share .

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum