FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum 2021
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Fri May 07, 2021 10:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:34 pm

» Principal governmental and regulatory policies that govern the banking sector in Sri Lanka
by Lotus Eater Fri May 07, 2021 9:18 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 6:29 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by ADVENTUS Fri May 07, 2021 1:11 pm

» Peoples leasing technically positive Target Price Rs 20
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:30 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Fri May 07, 2021 11:29 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

» What happens in the market is absolutely 100% out of your control. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by CHRONICLE™ Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by ADVENTUS Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by Nandun Thu May 06, 2021 10:42 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Wed May 05, 2021 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CIC Result out

CIC Result out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CIC Result out  Empty CIC Result out Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:47 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
CIC Result out two days ago

last quarter 3.24

we can see stock price picking in the market

any Ideas................

2CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
CIC,S poultry sector is doing well. So we can expect some good results from others too.


_________________




Teller said is said..

3CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:24 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
It has made attractive earnings mainly due to above average performance of Agribusiness and livestock sector including its feed business. We can expect EPS around 4 for GRAN having some similar businesses. We will wait and see. 

4CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
CIC provides the best evidence for industry growth. CIC s share price doubled with in months. The reason is poultry success. the same scenario for BFL,GRAN & TAFL too. This quartet will be remarkable and these shares will be more attractive. SURELY BFL@185/- Is possible. BFL Has delived a good EPS during good & bad times for the industry. i expect BFL eps around rs.7.75 for this quarter. Lets see next week.


_________________




Teller said is said..

5CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:37 pm

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
Yes. It is possible.
 
My estimated quarterly EPS
 
BFL around 6-8
TAFL around 4-6
GRAN around 3-5
 
12 months EPS
 
BFL around 25 or above 25
TAFL around 15 or above
GRAN around 12 or above
 
I may be right or wrong. We will wait and see. We need to do research continuously  to find out winners in the market.



Last edited by VALUEPICK on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to adjust a sentence.)

6CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:08 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
@Valuepick, honestly speaking i like your posts mostly. Some sense is there always. We analyse and we express our ideas on particular stock. We see the good potential of some stocks. We see a great achievable share price in near future by using our technical and fundamentals analysis. Actually speaking some people think we have much shares and we are promoting because of that. Its not like that. I have thousands of posts here but i dont have shares in all companies. We help members to grow and happy to see their wealth cteations. So in this time WE recommend BFL TAFL & GRAN as we see their great potential.


_________________




Teller said is said..

7CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Kiruba8


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Teller wrote:@Valuepick, honestly speaking i like your posts mostly. Some sense is there always. We analyse and we express our ideas on particular stock. We see the good potential of some stocks. We see a great achievable share price  in near future by using our technical and fundamentals analysis.  Actually speaking some people think we have much shares and we are promoting because of that. Its not like that. I have thousands of posts here but i dont have shares in all  companies. We help members to grow and happy to see their wealth cteations. So in this time WE  recommend BFL TAFL & GRAN  as we see their great potential.

Any one Knows CIC.N Target Price . Expert pls advice ...   Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

8CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Kiruba8


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Teller wrote:CIC provides the best evidence for industry growth. CIC s share price doubled with in months. The reason is poultry success. the same scenario for BFL,GRAN & TAFL too. This quartet will be remarkable and these shares will be more attractive. SURELY BFL@185/- Is possible. BFL Has delived a good EPS during good & bad times for the industry.  i expect BFL eps around rs.7.75 for this quarter. Lets see next week.



Last edited by Kiruba8 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

9CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:11 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Dear Kiruba dont ask these type of questions here its not fare question, and no body can give u a exact answer in dis low cap market which acts on multiple reasons. But tech people can say only the direction of a share and the trend. Hope u understand.

10CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:25 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@VALUEPICK wrote:
Yes. It is possible.
 
My estimated quarterly EPS
 
BFL around 6-8
TAFL around 4-6
GRAN around 3-5
 
12 months EPS
 
BFL around 25 or above 25
TAFL around 15 or above
GRAN around 12 or above
 
I may be right or wrong. We will wait and see. We need to do research continuously  to find out winners in the market.


My Target(Minimum)

GGRAN > 2.5
TAFL >3.5
BFL>5.5

thats enough to break 150 level within few months (GRAN and TAFL)
bcz minimum Sector P/E > 14 always

11CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:21 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
@Kiruba8 wrote:
@Teller wrote:@Valuepick, honestly speaking i like your posts mostly. Some sense is there always. We analyse and we express our ideas on particular stock. We see the good potential of some stocks. We see a great achievable share price  in near future by using our technical and fundamentals analysis.  Actually speaking some people think we have much shares and we are promoting because of that. Its not like that. I have thousands of posts here but i dont have shares in all  companies. We help members to grow and happy to see their wealth cteations. So in this time WE  recommend BFL TAFL & GRAN  as we see their great potential.
Try to study bigger picture in a company and industry that you like to follow rather than targeting one to three quarter results. CIC should do well. This bull market has more legs. I can remember in one quarter CIC made losses. Then it was trading around Rs.45/50 levels. Those who had faith on this company didn’t panic and waited patiently. Now it is trading around Rs.115.
 
Good luck!



Last edited by VALUEPICK on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to adjust a sentence.)

12CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:24 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert
@stockback wrote:
@VALUEPICK wrote:
Yes. It is possible.
 
My estimated quarterly EPS
 
BFL around 6-8
TAFL around 4-6
GRAN around 3-5
 
12 months EPS
 
BFL around 25 or above 25
TAFL around 15 or above
GRAN around 12 or above
 
I may be right or wrong. We will wait and see. We need to do research continuously  to find out winners in the market.


My Target(Minimum)

GGRAN > 2.5
TAFL >3.5
BFL>5.5

thats enough to break 150 level within few months (GRAN and TAFL)
bcz minimum Sector P/E > 14 always
Thank you for different ideas and estimation. You have a very reasonable approach. It is time to study bigger picture rather than talking more about one to three quarter results. Then we can find out some great opportunities. Future earnings are more important than past earnings.
 
Good luck!

13CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Kiruba8


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@VALUEPICK wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@VALUEPICK wrote:
Yes. It is possible.
 
My estimated quarterly EPS
 
BFL around 6-8
TAFL around 4-6
GRAN around 3-5
 
12 months EPS
 
BFL around 25 or above 25
TAFL around 15 or above
GRAN around 12 or above
 
I may be right or wrong. We will wait and see. We need to do research continuously  to find out winners in the market.


My Target(Minimum)

GGRAN > 2.5
TAFL >3.5
BFL>5.5

thats enough to break 150 level within few months (GRAN and TAFL)
bcz minimum Sector P/E > 14 always
Thank you for different ideas and estimation. You have a very reasonable approach. It is time to study bigger picture rather than talking more about one to three quarter results. Then we can find out some great opportunities. Future earnings are more important than past earnings.
 
Good luck!
CIC.N

Any one Knows About,Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) ...  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Current Price - 114.00

Expert please advice ...  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

14CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:57 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
tomorrow Chicken Run Start again.

then CIC also moving ............

any Ideas.

15CIC Result out  Empty CIC.N Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:25 am

Kiruba8


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
CIC Holdings PLC  continued its growth momentum, with group profit after tax (PAT) increasing by 59% to Rs.750m in the six months to September 2015 compared to Rs.471m in same period of 2014/15. Profits attributable to equity holders, also increased by 66% to Rs.564m in the same period of 2015/16 (Rs. 340m in 2014/15). The increase in profits was due to increase in revenues, improved operational cost control and reduction in finance costs. CIC group revenues increased by 15.7% to Rs.12.99b in the six months to September 2015, with all key segments recording growth except for construction. 

59.09% Increase i profit for the period 

EPS up from 3.59 to 5.95

NAV up from 75.14 to 80 

Any one knows About, Employee share option scheme (ESOS) ...???

Expert please Advice ....  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

16CIC Result out  Empty Re: CIC Result out Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:47 pm

Kiruba8


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Kiruba8 wrote:CIC Holdings PLC  continued its growth momentum, with group profit after tax (PAT) increasing by 59% to Rs.750m in the six months to September 2015 compared to Rs.471m in same period of 2014/15. Profits attributable to equity holders, also increased by 66% to Rs.564m in the same period of 2015/16 (Rs. 340m in 2014/15). The increase in profits was due to increase in revenues, improved operational cost control and reduction in finance costs. CIC group revenues increased by 15.7% to Rs.12.99b in the six months to September 2015, with all key segments recording growth except for construction. 

59.09% Increase i profit for the period 

EPS up from 3.59 to 5.95

NAV up from 75.14 to 80 

Any one knows About, Employee share option scheme (ESOS) ...???

Expert please Advice ....  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum