FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» How Sri Lanka’s forced organic transition crippled its tea industry
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 9:53 am

» Sri Lanka expects inflation to slow, rates unchanged
by ErangaDS Today at 9:19 am

» ASI heading towards 8700
by ErangaDS Today at 9:17 am

» Sri Lanka's key Banks under CBSL scrutiny to ensure stability
by DeepFuckingValue Today at 7:43 am

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC(HAPU.N0000) TP Rs140
by cheetah Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» Sri Lanka Treasury Bill Rates reach 32% p.a
by DeepFuckingValue Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» ECB will raise rates as high as needed to rein in core inflation- Villeroy
by target1 Yesterday at 1:13 pm

» The global inflation nightmare: It’s 167% in Lebanon, 70% in Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 12:21 pm

» Sri Lanka’s IMF Saga
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 12:11 pm

» 24% තියන බදු 30% කරන්න යන්නේ 6% වැඩි කිරීමක්
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 10:49 am

» LOFC Future
by Surajmp Yesterday at 10:34 am

» ලංකාව ගැන බය හිතෙන වාර්තාවක් එළියට
by ErangaDS Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:32 pm

» Tourist arrivals drop to lowest in September
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:23 pm

» Goldman believes the time is right for value to beat growth stocks
by ResearchMan Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:53 pm

» Stock market for beginners There is no shame in being in cash.
by Asoka Samarakone Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:49 am

» SEC nets big sharks; more prosecutions soon
by rajini Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:12 am

» සේරිවානිජලාට හසු නොවී BIL තියාගත්තොත් ආනගතයේදී මොකද වෙන්නේ
by vijay singh Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:03 am

» 03 OCT - Panic & Psychological Fear Biggest Enemy dealing in stocks
by sanjayapeiris351 Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:34 am

» Bank of England, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank in trouble
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:38 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:08 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000)

RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000)

+14
crnsuranjith
DANIDU
TKS
A2Z
SANA BOY
SuckingRumor
nis2010
Ok One
kashyapa89
Jana
fireshelter
Gainer
anges
KAS10
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:37 am

SANA BOY


Stock Trader

Good share I also think it will touch Rs. 500/- easily. If there is a share subdivision definitely RENU will rock the market more than any other stock. I don't have shares from this but deeply analyzed this company and it shows great stability and sustainability

27RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:42 am

A2Z


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I want to buy shares too

28RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:51 pm

fireshelter


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Very Happy Very Happy

29RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:52 pm

SuckingRumor


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

below 380 will be a fantastic buy for today

30RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:34 am

TKS


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

RHL will go 30+ and RENU will be 400+ within 5 days. Remember the time and Date I said this

Date : 01.06.2016
Time :10:32:52

31RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:12 pm

DANIDU


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

TKS wrote:RHL will go 30+ and RENU will be 400+ within 5 days. Remember the time and Date I said this

Date : 01.06.2016
Time :10:32:52

afro lol!

32RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:11 pm

TKS


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

DANIDU wrote:
TKS wrote:RHL will go 30+ and RENU will be 400+ within 5 days. Remember the time and Date I said this

Date : 01.06.2016
Time :10:32:52

afro lol!


I feel sorry about you Ponnaya

33RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:03 pm

crnsuranjith


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Please gays go through the links below before you buy and think much before you get crash. some PPs are trying to promote this but they failed to do so up to now. 

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t45422p25-renu-current-market-value-more-than-1000-00-rupees?highlight=renu

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t45684-renu-don-t-miss-renu-highly-possible-to-pass-800?highlight=renu

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t45908-renu-suddenly-up-to-500-level-soon?highlight=renu

Cheers !

34RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:55 am

THASSIM


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Guys,

Hope your remember me regarding my RCL verdict. Those brought at 62/00, I'm glad you did so.

I dont usually comment nor post but when I do, it's something important. 

Please have a look at RENU. At the moment its an utterly undervalued share.  It's NAV ended 30 Sep 2019 is Rs 697.96 of which Rs 500.85 is in the form of Cash & Cash Equivs ( Rs 3,505,984,000 divided by  the 7,000,000 shares in issue). It has another Rs 1.1 Bn in Investments in financial assets. 

It's trading at Rs 260 and I highly recommend focus is diverted to RENU and if it passes your assessment test then to invest in it. Any price between Rs 260 - 300 is a good price. 

This in not Financial Advise. You are responsible for the risks and returns. Ideas and comments welcomed.



Last edited by THASSIM on Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

35RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:12 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

In some point of view, RENU is only the super star under Renuka brand name. In such a scenario we have to see the hidden potential on this share

36RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:08 pm

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

management is very bad

37RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed May 26, 2021 12:35 pm

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

THASSIM wrote:Guys,

Hope your remember me regarding my RCL verdict. Those brought at 62/00, I'm glad you did so.

I dont usually comment nor post but when I do, it's something important. 

Please have a look at RENU. At the moment its an utterly undervalued share.  It's NAV ended 30 Sep 2019 is Rs 697.96 of which Rs 500.85 is in the form of Cash & Cash Equivs ( Rs 3,505,984,000 divided by  the 7,000,000 shares in issue). It has another Rs 1.1 Bn in Investments in financial assets. 

It's trading at Rs 260 and I highly recommend focus is diverted to RENU and if it passes your assessment test then to invest in it. Any price between Rs 260 - 300 is a good price. 

This in not Financial Advise. You are responsible for the risks and returns. Ideas and comments welcomed.

@THASSIM:


CABO is trading at Rs 65.90, which is 54% of Net assets per share.
RENU is trading at Rs 220, which is 29% of Net assets per share.
Both companies are managed by the same family (Thambiayahs) and have a reputation of being miserly with dividends, which partly explains the poor valuations.

CABO's EPS for 2020-21 was Rs 7.78 (PE = 8.5)
RENU's EPS for 2020-21 was Rs 49.02 (PE = 4.5)

CABO has financial assets and investment property, besides cash of Rs 23.5 per share.
RENU has invested Rs 4.0 Bn in fixed deposits and Rs 1.0 Bn in other financial assets.
They earned Rs 34.0 and Rs 8.5 per share as interest and dividend income respectively last year.

RENU's financials suggest a Buy, but there is selling pressure that is released whenever the price moves up. Investors seem to be frustrated at the lack of liquidity - only 7 Mn shares - and consequent absence of price action.

What do you think?

38RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: RENUKA CITY HOTEL PLC (RENU.N0000) Wed May 26, 2021 1:13 pm

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Antonym wrote:
THASSIM wrote:Guys,

Hope your remember me regarding my RCL verdict. Those brought at 62/00, I'm glad you did so.

I dont usually comment nor post but when I do, it's something important. 

Please have a look at RENU. At the moment its an utterly undervalued share.  It's NAV ended 30 Sep 2019 is Rs 697.96 of which Rs 500.85 is in the form of Cash & Cash Equivs ( Rs 3,505,984,000 divided by  the 7,000,000 shares in issue). It has another Rs 1.1 Bn in Investments in financial assets. 

It's trading at Rs 260 and I highly recommend focus is diverted to RENU and if it passes your assessment test then to invest in it. Any price between Rs 260 - 300 is a good price. 

This in not Financial Advise. You are responsible for the risks and returns. Ideas and comments welcomed.

@THASSIM:


CABO is trading at Rs 65.90, which is 54% of Net assets per share.
RENU is trading at Rs 220, which is 29% of Net assets per share.
Both companies are managed by the same family (Thambiayahs) and have a reputation of being miserly with dividends, which partly explains the poor valuations.

CABO's EPS for 2020-21 was Rs 7.78 (PE = 8.5)
RENU's EPS for 2020-21 was Rs 49.02 (PE = 4.5)

CABO has financial assets and investment property, besides cash of Rs 23.5 per share.
RENU has invested Rs 4.0 Bn in fixed deposits and Rs 1.0 Bn in other financial assets.
They earned Rs 34.0 and Rs 8.5 per share as interest and dividend income respectively last year.

RENU's financials suggest a Buy, but there is selling pressure that is released whenever the price moves up. Investors seem to be frustrated at the lack of liquidity - only 7 Mn shares - and consequent absence of price action.

What do you think?

Please ignore the headline that appears above my comments. This is certainly not intended to be a Buy recommendation.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum