91% holds with largest 20 share holders ( 7 share holders own nearly 90%)
1. National Housing Development Authority 32,180,000 49.73
2. Lanka Orix Leasing Company PLC 9,707,740 15.00
3. Thurston Investments Limited 9,155,000 14.15
4. /DR.T.Senthilverl 2,300,000 3.55
5. /Thirugnanasambandar Senthilverl 1,774,393 2.74
6. AIA Insurance Lanka Plc A/C No. 07 1,143,148 1.77
7. Mr.Mahibalan Murugesu 300,473 0.46
Net profit has increased nearly 100% compare with last year same period.
2013/14 6 Months EPS Rs.2.86
2014/15 6 months EPS Rs.4.27
Forecasted EPS for the year with growth RS.9.62
HDFC has good retained earnings around 1847 millions,and a good cash position too. Its a strong bank with government Ownership
. In past HDFC share was trading Rs.1900 levels before the split. It was traded heavily 120-165 levels after split.. now The financials are better than before even June quarter EPS Is Rs.2.17
Buy considering all matters HDFCs Share price can pass 100 very easily ( based on technicals & fundamentals)
Don't forget Dr.senthiverl and family has nearly 7% holding. They are so greedy to banking shares. They have bought SDB too. See how SDB at the moment which means He may buy more shares from the market also foreign buying witnessed yesterday.
Today it can pass 80 levels very easily based on my charts. honestly i don't have any holding but looking to buy in early bird.
Best of luck