FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» SEMB SEMB
by RJ1010 Today at 12:21 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by dhanushkacse Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» පෙබරවාරි මාසේ කොළඹ කොටස් වලට මොකක්ද වුනේ - බැසුවාද ? බැස්සාද ?
by Nishan Cooray Yesterday at 9:42 pm

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Trading Jockey Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by chathura123 Yesterday at 3:53 pm

» UNHCR Fear is over 21 countries speak for us only 15 against
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 11:14 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mithooshan Yesterday at 7:31 am

» SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC (SHL.N0000)
by suku502 Yesterday at 12:58 am

» DFCC will be receiving Rs.594,538,285.50
by Wonderer Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:49 pm

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by Vishwanarth Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:27 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:45 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:00 am

» If you are one of those people who can sleep at night while someone else is in control of your destiny, then my advice would be to only invest in stocks
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 pm

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Bakkabwoi Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:54 pm

» Bullish sentiment returns with market regulator's assurance
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:52 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19 pm

» Chart 25.02.2021
by stockback Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 pm

» is it a good time to sell expo shares
by Kipling Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:39 am

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by agentnrox Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:13 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)

SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed May 13, 2015 6:34 pm

Gainer


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
SFL highly expecting good Financial Report.

42SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed May 13, 2015 8:03 pm

Jana


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:
@nimantha80 wrote:
@Gainer wrote:All the Finance company stocks trading at 2 or 3 time of NAVPS, Except SFL

SFL Net Asset Value Per Share 162.50 , EPS 11.50 but trading 195.00.

SFL.N and SFL.P both are trading at below value and Attractive trading price.

After SPLIT 10 shares for 1 share it will move up Real value.

SFL.N move up 30.00 levels then SFL.P move up 18.00 +



once i was a buyer of normal share below 80.why i sold that.
We can't expect a huge rise from SFL N till next week.
Big boys for SFL P will play next couple of days as well.

SFL P will at least pass Rs 78 when closing on Friday.

GL
that is the FACT 

SFL still undervalued stock so that big boys play with SFL as well then both will go up 

When the SFL pass 200/= SFL.P may pass 80/=  
because SFL.P is very illiquid ..only around  600 000  issued

enjoy your profit

43SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed May 13, 2015 9:15 pm

Maran


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
SFL.N and SFL.P after split major opportunity for buy.

SFL last 2 years good profit making Finance company.

44SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed May 13, 2015 9:35 pm

BvsB


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Once normal share start get going ,the real BULL run will start with SFL...
SFL P again will benefit from normal share run.
Can you imagine of SFL P price level by Friday....
GL

45SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Gainer


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
SFL.N Finance company still not show the Real Market value

SFL.N and SFL.P After Split both are show the Real market Value

Both are still trading very very low price and Discount price.

46SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 1:19 pm

hello


Moderator
Moderator
Beware of JA** and GA****
they always promote stock after they collect because they want to dump you.
go through with all stocks and date wise then you can see only one or two days gone up because of their promotion then they dump

SFL.P is very high price now , Don't think too much expectation , if you have profit then take it.

47SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@hello wrote:Beware of JA** and GA****
they always promote stock after they collect because they want to dump you.
go through with all stocks and date wise then you can see only one or two days gone up because of their promotion  then they dump

SFL.P is  very high price now , Don't think too much expectation , if you have profit then take it.
Where are you come from.. Do you know about the SFL . This is the only Finance share is in undervalued stock 

Finance companies are proving their good profit this quarter reports 

Today all the Finance companies are moving well , 

SFL.N only 6 million shares issued Qty after subdivision just 60Mn but the price @20/= then.

SFL.N move to 30/= without any doubt  its means  300/= price worth it now

SFL.P will move to 10/= after subdivision may be more 

When we promote CLPL.W13 , GREG.W3... where you were there? if you say that time its ok because those are crap

but SFL.P , SFL.N are good fundamental stocks.

any how
all of them talking about the stock because they bought it , nobody talking here if they don't have the shares in their PF

48SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:Once normal share start get going ,the real BULL run will start with SFL...
SFL P again will benefit from normal share run.
Can you imagine of SFL P price level by Friday....
GL

@BvsB

what is your opinion about SFL.P now. what price you expect tomorrow. 
any how I think we can sell these 10/= after sub division, because all the finance companies are moving well

what do you think about Grab SFL.N @ 200/= , I think we can buy this better than JKH.. or COMB ..SFL.N we can get 50% at least within short term period

49SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:01 pm

tombond1986


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Jana wrote:
@hello wrote:Beware of JA** and GA****
they always promote stock after they collect because they want to dump you.
go through with all stocks and date wise then you can see only one or two days gone up because of their promotion  then they dump

SFL.P is  very high price now , Don't think too much expectation , if you have profit then take it.
Where are you come from.. Do you know about the SFL . This is the only Finance share is in undervalued stock 

Finance companies are proving their good profit this quarter reports 

Today all the Finance companies are moving well , 

SFL.N only 6 million shares issued Qty after subdivision just 60Mn but the price @20/= then.

SFL.N move to 30/= without any doubt  its means  300/= price worth it now

SFL.P will move to 10/= after subdivision may be more 

When we promote CLPL.W13 , GREG.W3... where you were there? if you say that time its ok because those are crap

but SFL.P , SFL.N are good fundamental stocks.

any how
all of them talking about the stock because they bought it , nobody talking here if they don't have the shares in their PF





You are 100 % right "Hello"

Ja**** and Ga**** both are one person or Friends. One will post and other will comment ??? Dear Members pls be care Full of Ja**** and Ga****

50SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:02 pm

tombond1986


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
You are 100 % right "Hello"

Ja**** and Ga**** both are one person or Friends. One will post and other will comment ??? Dear Members pls be care Full of Ja**** and Ga****

51SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:17 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@tombond1986 wrote:You are 100 % right "Hello"

Ja**** and Ga**** both are one person or Friends. One will post and other will comment ??? Dear Members pls be care Full of Ja**** and Ga****

Doesn't matter I made lot from their advise apart from GREG.N

52SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:25 pm

tombond1986


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I hope "man123" also in the same category with Ja*** and Ga***

53SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@tombond1986 wrote:I hope "man123" also in the same category with Ja*** and Ga***
And Qubbit... NZboy .. Etc.. ha haa

54SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:45 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
Tombond ,

Gainer and Jana Different persons I confirm it 

and this forum is free to type anything about stock market 

Investment decision is yours ,dont blame to any one 

Gainer and Jana valuable persons for this forum  and you too 

They are different than others talking about fundamental and crap

55SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 3:53 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks NZ boy

56SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 8:43 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@BvsB wrote:Once normal share start get going ,the real BULL run will start with SFL...
SFL P again will benefit from normal share run.
Can you imagine of SFL P price level by Friday....
GL

@BvsB

what is your opinion about SFL.P now. what price you expect tomorrow. 
any how I think we can sell these 10/= after sub division, because all the finance companies are moving well

what do you think about Grab SFL.N @ 200/= , I think we can buy this better than JKH.. or COMB ..SFL.N we can get 50% at least within short term period

There are playing a tactical game here.Instead of pushing N share there are doing it for P.Because of P share Normal share also get appreciated up to a some extent.

As we all know Bimputh has bought this at Rs 275 & once it start after sub division they will play the game (miyak kadanne atha lewa kanda yai).But tomorrow they will try to close Sinhaputhra prices at a high level for sure(hangi hora wes bandata natanda wenne eli pitane Mr D--- G-----).

GL

57SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 8:46 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Keep in mind SFL N hasn't  started to move yet...
If N share is going to start tomorrow in a big time Part for SFL P holders....

58SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:Keep in mind SFL N hasn't  started to move yet...
If N share is going to start tomorrow in a big time Part for SFL P holders....

thats the reason still I am holding that SFL.P 

today I seen some big selling disappeared in last minute because he don't like to loose his lots.
but he try to show lot of selling pressure and try to buy low but not much trading 

today most of the Qty traded 73.90 , 75/= , 71/=  So if the SFL.N goes up then SFL.P will break 80/= soon

59SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 9:26 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jana wrote:
@BvsB wrote:Keep in mind SFL N hasn't  started to move yet...
If N share is going to start tomorrow in a big time Part for SFL P holders....

thats the reason still I am holding that SFL.P 

today I seen some big selling disappeared in last minute because he don't like to loose his lots.
but he try to show lot of selling pressure and try to buy low but not much trading 

today most of the Qty traded 73.90 , 75/= , 71/=  So if the SFL.N goes up then SFL.P will break 80/= soon
Yes Jana...
I smell at least another 10% + appreciation from SFL P..
Thank to the Company because only listed 600k P shares  in the CSE.

Hoping for the best..

60SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Thu May 14, 2015 10:05 pm

weeraya


Stock Trader
Guys ! Please be careful... Already this stock has moved up. very risky now.

You remember some people promoted BRR and said it's target price Rs 20. Same thing can happen .

After the split you can understand the truth.

Good luck...

61SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Gainer

Gainer
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Gainer wrote:SFL.P more Attractive price trading it should be trading at 120.00
SFL.P After Split it will move up more than 12.00+
SFL.P very illiquid stock , major opportunity for buy
only 3 day for split high buying presure will come and go up 100 levels.

I am very Happy bcoz my target break today SFL.P 12.00 + Very Happy

SFL.P before split i bought 10,000 at 59.00 (after split in my account 100,000 at 5.90 ) Very Happy

today I Sold my total Qty at 12.00 Rupees , double profit for me. Very Happy

SFL.P will move up continue...........but for me enough profit that'swhy i sold today at 12.00 Very Happy

CFT My Next Strong target 12.00 Very Happy



Last edited by Gainer on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

62SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:43 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Gainer wrote:
@Gainer wrote:SFL.P more Attractive price trading it should be trading at 120.00
SFL.P After Split it will move up more than 12.00+
SFL.P very illiquid stock , major opportunity for buy
only 3 day for split high buying presure will come and go up 100 levels.

I am very Happy bcoz my target break today SFL.P 12.00 + Very Happy

SFL.P before split i bought 10,000 at 59.00 (after split in my account 100,000 at 5.90 ) Very Happy

today I Sold my total Qty at 12.00 Rupees , double profit for me. Very Happy

SFL.P will move up continue...........but for me enough profit that'swhy i sold today at 12.00 Very Happy
I saw lot of buying pressure today

63SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Maxime


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Gainer wrote:
@Gainer wrote:SFL.P more Attractive price trading it should be trading at 120.00
SFL.P After Split it will move up more than 12.00+
SFL.P very illiquid stock , major opportunity for buy
only 3 day for split high buying presure will come and go up 100 levels.

I am very Happy bcoz my target break today SFL.P 12.00 + Very Happy

SFL.P before split i bought 10,000 at 59.00 (after split in my account 100,000 at 5.90 ) Very Happy

today I Sold my total Qty at 12.00 Rupees , double profit for me. Very Happy

SFL.P will move up continue...........but for me enough profit that'swhy i sold today at 12.00 Very Happy

CFT My Next Strong target 12.00 Very Happy

Your technical analysis 100 % correct and will see CFT.N000

64SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:54 pm

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
SFL they noted early Dont forget player and mark  unfortunately they are not active

65SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty SINHAPUTHRA FINANCE PLC (SFL.N0000) Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:32 am

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys ....

Better to keep an eye on this share...

With UNP gvt. this will be having a bright future... Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum