FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 37 ]
BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% [ 54 ]
BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 75 ]

Total Votes : 187

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Today at 8:34 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:38 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» CW Makie Highest Dividend Payer- EPS of Rs.10 for Quarter
by Ros123 Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Yesterday at 2:46 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:27 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:12 am

» HORANA PLANTATIONS PLC (HOPL)
by cheetah Yesterday at 11:05 am

» LOFC Future
by samansilva Yesterday at 11:05 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:41 am

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:34 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by stocknoob Yesterday at 7:59 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 pm

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:19 am

» Pakistan stocks surge on IMF Staff level agreement - CSE is warming up for the big run
by samaritan Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:16 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 am

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:13 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » BFL to record a tremendous top line

BFL to record a tremendous top line

+24
BvsB
Insight
gayanath1983
peacockman
ranferdi
bandara 123
kassachandi
Ok One
stocker
sameboy
karuna
EquityChamp
EPS
kumarweerarathne
nis2010
shadow walker
worthiness
fireshelter
stockback
SLBOY
Teller
bullseye
Yahapalanaya
Cricketman
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:13 am

stocker

Manager - Equity Analytics

bullseye wrote:my broker said today that BFL is not a good share.. i dont know why he said like that but i still hold bfl

Hi Bullseye,

Machan when TAFL is trading around around 83-85 range i asked from my broker whether to buy TAFL. He told me it is too high to enter and its very risky. The same guy spoke to me few days back when TAFL was trading around 130 and says its a very good share to buy at that level. 

That is how brokers behave. They wanted us to trade, but not to hold for a long and make a profit. My broker is Capital Trust. Even on this site that we have seen some guys who is fooling others. So study the stock and take your own decisions. Stocks has their own personalities.

52BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty molayak tiyanawa nam tharai Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:54 am

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Some are said this week move bfl 220 and gave 
More target it's all are lie I only said 20th September
2015 chicken family move high this week so it's
Right 100% tafl move 132/ 149 gran 88 97
Bfl 185 210 so see some one follow me Right time
They are very happy . Boru karoyuta rawatanda eapa

53BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:58 am

Ok One

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

yep our broker  are parrots ..not Adviser only Broker this forum survival  small investor (not all expert) .Follow VP  study study study I love you I love you I love you

54BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:48 am

bullseye

stocker wrote:
bullseye wrote:my broker said today that BFL is not a good share.. i dont know why he said like that but i still hold bfl

Hi Bullseye,

Machan when TAFL is trading around around 83-85 range i asked from my broker whether to buy TAFL. He told me it is too high to enter and its very risky. The same guy spoke to me few days back when TAFL was trading around 130 and says its a very good share to buy at that level. 

That is how brokers behave. They wanted us to trade, but not to hold for a long and make a profit. My broker is Capital Trust. Even on this site that we have seen some guys who is fooling others. So study the stock and take your own decisions. Stocks has their own personalities.
yeah exactly you are right stocker.. CT is my broker too.. there is no genuine & proper advice from brokers... 

we have to do our own research at our best but unfortunately we couldn't coz equity market is something different. we need to study CFA to analyse stocks i guess, am i right stocker??

55BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Teller

BFL its only 2 days to close the financial period.

56BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:18 pm

kassachandi

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

BFL has it's own strong momentum.expecting a huge jump towards 215-220 next week.

57BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:17 pm

stockback

BFL does not have selling pressure.

its move very quickly compare with other two chicken stocks.

58BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:48 pm

kassachandi

BFL looked solid today.I can see a sudden breakout of 15-20 rs very soon.

59BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:59 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

currently TAFL and GRAN both seems to be bit overvalued.
BFL is trading lower PER.
looking fundamentals BFL will have a massive room. Go with BFL. very SOON you will see the difference.

60BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:34 pm

SLBOY

Dear EPS.

When evaluating BFL and TAFL I have noticed that TAFL have maintaining over 25 Net margin where as BFL having arround 12. What would be the reasons. Are there segments are very much different to each other or any other reason.
Note. I have BFL and I like to add TAFL also. 
If I want to grab TAFL what do u think about current price

61BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:02 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

Dear SLBOY - As Valuepick mentioned, in recenct difficult periods also TAFL maintained above average performance.
Seems now BFL in correct path. They will give us above average results in coming quarter.
Don't forget, currently once BFL's feedmill is commence commercial operations, everything will change soon.
wait until 30.09.2015 financials for analyze further.

Currently I am going with BFL. to me TAFL & GRAN are both overvalued. But, I know market players will drive the TAFL price to sky & sky. may be Rs.200 plus. but, fundamentaly BFL is woth, morethan the TAFL.

At the minimum reasonable level TAFL will produce 18 EPS for 2015 & fairly 8.0x PER, Share price seems to be Rs.144/-. If 20 EPS into 8.0 PER value is Rs.160/-.

But, seems BFL can produce above 35 EPS with PER 8.0, CAN be valued at Rs.280/-.
So, I am going with BFL, I KNOW BFL will give the maximum return. Also, BFL is now stronger than earlier & they are the market leader with having strong Balance Sheet.
If you intelligent go with BFL.

62BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:26 pm

sameboy

sameboy

BFL is the most undervalued stock now

63BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Cricketman

Keep my word in your memory. BFL is going to produce excellent results.

64BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:20 pm

stockback

Cricketman wrote:Keep my word in your memory. BFL is going to produce excellent results.

can you give idea about EPS of this quarter (30.09.2015)

65BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:40 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

It should be 11.00 plus dear.

66BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:43 pm

stockback

kumarweerarathne wrote:It should be 11.00 plus dear.

my target is over 15. will see

67BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:18 am

bandara 123

Next tech resistance around Rs125 - Rs130. Until then free of barriers.There is a very long journey ahead for BFL. It is very nicely and slowly building its foundation for the super run in future.

68BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:52 am

ranferdi

ranferdi

bandara 123 wrote:Next tech resistance around Rs125 - Rs130. Until then free of barriers.There is a very long journey ahead for BFL. It is very nicely and slowly building its foundation for the super run in future.

I think you made a TYPO here the resistance should be @ 225, 230...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

69BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:39 am

peacockman

BFL's MACD & RSI are better than other 2, Today... BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Big

70BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:43 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

Now BFL is breaks another important barrier Rs.210/-

71BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:42 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

Close to 220/- now.

72BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:51 pm

bandara 123

What is more important here is BFL is going purely for the reported profits of June Q. Still we can't think of future earnings coz BFL is fairly valued around Rs250 - Rs270 levels as per the June end reported profits.

Just see the potential of BFL now with still you have 3 quarters more to complete the current FY.

73BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:09 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics

BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Chicken_flying_explosion_fire_drawing_fear_64328_3840x2160

74BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:34 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983

i have a problem about GRAN ,TAFL , BFL with riligious. anyway rally will not end...

75BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:44 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

i also have the same issue,, but is not intentional isnt it? then wht abt the workers in those companies???

76BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:14 pm

kassachandi

As i said BFL pass 215-220 range.My next target is 240 in next week

77BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:35 pm

shadow walker

shadow walker

kassachandi wrote:As i said BFL pass 215-220 range.My next target is 240 in next week
BFL will reach to 240 before they release their financial statements.. after that 260 possible

78BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:15 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

This momentum tells me more than 280...Very Happy

79BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:44 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert

Why 280 barrier.
Look food sector ceylon cold stores (CCS). Currently their annualized EPS is arround 24 and trading at 15x PER with arrive to Share price Rs.360 plus.
So, i guess BFL as a company, now reached its strong peak and in comming year it can trade above 15x PER.
earlier in 2011 BFL has traded in above 18 PER.
I strongly belive, BFL will produce above 30 EPS for current financial year and possible to trade 30 EPS X 15x PER with above Rs.450/.

80BFL to record a tremendous top line - Page 3 Empty Re: BFL to record a tremendous top line Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:04 pm

kumarweerarathne

kumarweerarathne

EPs I'm quite guilty coz its a bad bussiness by religion.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum