FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Today at 7:35 pm

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by Maharaja Today at 5:20 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Today at 11:34 am

» NO FURTHER INCREASE IN TAXES-PRES. RANIL WICKRAMASINGHE
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by Equity Win Yesterday at 2:11 pm

» CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC (CABO.N0000)
by Dasun Maduwantha Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» Nestle‚ declares highest ever dividend
by Shiranli Yesterday at 11:24 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Yesterday at 11:15 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 9:47 am

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Eleven Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:28 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Thushara Ayya Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:18 pm

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:43 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:49 am

» Sinopec likely to enter Lankan fuel market
by samaritan Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:41 am

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:17 am

» Should Central bank increase Interest rates?
by reyaz Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 am

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:05 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

» Foundation laid for Nestlé Lanka’s Rs.5bn factory expansion
by nilantha suranga Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 am

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:21 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » SFL- BLI plan to cross SFL @26/= !!??

SFL- BLI plan to cross SFL @26/= !!??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SFL- BLI plan to cross SFL @26/= !!?? Empty SFL- BLI plan to cross SFL @26/= !!?? Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:25 am

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

BLI plan to cross SFL @26/= !!??

If they crossed SFL @ 26/= then SFL may stagnate under 27/= 28/= level because
BLI offer mandatory also @ 26/= level then SFL not move much up to mandatory offer finished

But This is good for BLI. then BLI can go up more when they take over SFL and more over BLI still has split offer also

So at the moment BLI good for short term. if SFL  touch 27/ or 28/= or 30/= then better to sell SFL and wait and collect under


my opinion who bought under 20/= then sell with good gain.. who want to buy SFL they can wait little bit...

Note: as I said I exit today @ 26/=.. good profit 7/= gain average. I bought 20/= , 18/= .
May be I made a mistake but SFL go up after crossing but it will stagnate until their mandatory offer

ccsentha


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

is it confirmed that bli will buy sfl at 26?

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

Yes jana, SFL has a great value,BLI Has the greatest value. How ever this time SFL.can pass 30 /- levels in same way BLI can pass 200/-. Remember we recommended both at low levels.

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Yes jana, SFL has a great value,BLI  Has the greatest value. How ever  this time SFL.can pass 30 /- levels in same way BLI can pass  200/-. Remember we recommended both at low levels.

Yes We start to talk about BLI under 50/= SFL under 20/= and SFL.P under 50/= (before split) now 15/= means 150/= for SFL.P...


yes @ccsentha! nearly confirmed message but still as rumor.. but definitely BLI take over SFL but the price can be changed 26/= may be 27/= or 25/= ?? but news will happen.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Play safe with room to exit/enter is the best option for these kind of speculative shares.

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Jana wrote:
Teller wrote:Yes jana, SFL has a great value,BLI  Has the greatest value. How ever  this time SFL.can pass 30 /- levels in same way BLI can pass  200/-. Remember we recommended both at low levels.

Yes We start to talk about BLI under 50/= SFL under 20/= and SFL.P under 50/= (before split) now 15/= means 150/= for SFL.P...


yes @ccsentha! nearly confirmed message but still as rumor.. but definitely BLI  take over SFL but the price can be changed 26/= may be 27/= or 25/= ?? but news will happen.

when there is news, too late......... Very Happy

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GameUP1030 wrote:
Jana wrote:
Teller wrote:Yes jana, SFL has a great value,BLI  Has the greatest value. How ever  this time SFL.can pass 30 /- levels in same way BLI can pass  200/-. Remember we recommended both at low levels.

Yes We start to talk about BLI under 50/= SFL under 20/= and SFL.P under 50/= (before split) now 15/= means 150/= for SFL.P...


yes @ccsentha! nearly confirmed message but still as rumor.. but definitely BLI  take over SFL but the price can be changed 26/= may be 27/= or 25/= ?? but news will happen.

when there is news, too late......... Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum