FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» What will happen tomorrow?
by Accountant Today at 3:22 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by vijay singh Today at 2:13 pm

» Most Undervalued Shares
by celtic tiger Today at 1:38 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by samaritan Today at 9:59 am

» SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000)
by samaritan Today at 9:48 am

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Antonym Today at 8:47 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Today at 12:25 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by desilva Yesterday at 10:48 pm

» Make it your goal to stay positive in a negative market
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:31 pm

» Prime Residencies IPO. Over Priced?
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:10 pm

» RSI & Stop Loss Combined Strategy to generate more than 70% profit in CSE
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:51 am

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 9:47 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Mon May 10, 2021 11:09 pm

» JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC
by Accountant Mon May 10, 2021 6:33 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by MoneyLover Mon May 10, 2021 4:04 pm

» GREAT NEWS! Sri Lanka inks US$500mn deal with Korea Eximbank financing
by ADVENTUS Mon May 10, 2021 2:16 pm

» Sri Lanka Investment Forum 2021
by samaritan Sat May 08, 2021 1:06 pm

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Fri May 07, 2021 10:59 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!!

Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Wolf Of CSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys first of all i would like to introduce myself to the forum.Im the Wolf Of CSE .Id like to take Belforts legacy to a whole new level in Srilanka. 


I did my first investment at CSE this week.I bought SFL.N . Id like to start my journey with SFL.N.




What are your thoughts on SFL.Ns future ? Very Happy Very Happy

2Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:18 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Wolf Of CSE wrote:Guys first of all i would like to introduce myself to the forum.Im the Wolf Of CSE .Id like to take Belforts legacy to a whole new level in Srilanka. 


I did my first investment at CSE this week.I bought SFL.N . Id like to start my journey with SFL.N.




What are your thoughts on SFL.Ns future ? Very Happy Very Happy
why did you start SFL itself? Wink

3Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Well come to the Forum.. Very Happy

What made you to pick your first investment as SFL N ?Could you please elaborate this little bit.. Smile

you have taken a good decision with your first investment & easily you can get a handsome return within 2-3 weeks i recon..

What ever said & done , future of SFL surely bright & you will come to know within couple of days time...

GL

4Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Wolf Of CSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Well it seems like you guys are wondering why i chose SFL.N as my first investment.
I check this forum frequently and i need not state the fact that most of the guys were going crazy over this stock here in this forum.I read all that but thats not the mere reason i chose this stock.


I checked the financial statements through CSE and i figured out that actually its a very good stock.Im not an expert in analyzing statements yet but i went through PAT,and other relevant ratios and came into the conclusion that this could not go down . 


And i wanted to make a quick buck.Im holding on the shares so that i could sell it. Hopefully itlll go past 28 . Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

5Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:43 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Wolf Of CSE wrote:Well it seems like you guys are wondering why i chose SFL.N as my first investment.
I check this forum frequently and i need not state the fact that most of the guys were going crazy over this stock here in this forum.I read all that but thats not the mere reason i chose this stock.


I checked the financial statements through CSE and i figured out that actually its a very good stock.Im not an expert in analyzing statements yet but i went through PAT,and other relevant ratios and came into the conclusion that this could not go down . 


And i wanted to make a quick buck.Im holding on the shares so that i could sell it. Hopefully itlll go past 28 . Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Me too holding SFL for a better return...

Don't worry about today's price.

Based on sound Fundamentals ,SFL is a gem for people who can buy & hold another one month. ...
GL

6Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:49 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:
@Wolf Of CSE wrote:Well it seems like you guys are wondering why i chose SFL.N as my first investment.
I check this forum frequently and i need not state the fact that most of the guys were going crazy over this stock here in this forum.I read all that but thats not the mere reason i chose this stock.


I checked the financial statements through CSE and i figured out that actually its a very good stock.Im not an expert in analyzing statements yet but i went through PAT,and other relevant ratios and came into the conclusion that this could not go down . 


And i wanted to make a quick buck.Im holding on the shares so that i could sell it. Hopefully itlll go past 28 . Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Me too holding SFL for a better return...

Don't worry about today's price.

Based on sound Fundamentals ,SFL is a gem for people who can buy & hold another one month. ...
GL
@Teller and SFL mates i have some credit to settle in addition to my actual portfolio, do you think it should settle, I bought them at 20. Pls let me know your genuine idea.

7Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:48 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Sell & sell again. Basketball

8Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:50 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
He he ....nice nice

9Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 pm

manager


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
welcome jordan belford.Dont think u r a genius.Those things are only possible in wall street.This was your luck.But it is a good ambition of you to become a millionaire like Jordan.Follow this forum..

10Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:57 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:He he ....nice nice
teller why you say like this, i need your idea that is why i addressed you

11Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:20 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Game up, keep your SFL another 2 weeks. By the time You will realise that your net wealth have changed. GL

12Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:23 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:Game up, keep your SFL another 2 weeks. By the time You will realise that your net wealth have changed. GL
Thanks Buddy Very Happy

13Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:46 pm

Wolf Of CSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@manager wrote:welcome jordan belford.Dont think u r a genius.Those things are only possible in wall street.This was your luck.But it is a good ambition of you to become a millionaire like Jordan.Follow this forum..
Well I dont think its only possible in wall street.I just used an analogy ,it need not be the same story as Jordan but i want to be a big trader in the market and manipulate and rip dammika ,Nimal n co .And distribute the wealth among poor.I want to be the CSE Robin Hood  Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

14Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:55 pm

charith82


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Wolf Of CSE wrote:
@manager wrote:welcome jordan belford.Dont think u r a genius.Those things are only possible in wall street.This was your luck.But it is a good ambition of you to become a millionaire like Jordan.Follow this forum..
Well I dont think its only possible in wall street.I just used an analogy ,it need not be the same story as Jordan but i want to be a big trader in the market and manipulate and rip dammika ,Nimal n co .And distribute the wealth among poor.I want to be the CSE Robin Hood  Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
Good thought and good luck  cheers

15Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:11 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Are you planning to buy your second lot of SFL?

16Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Wolf Of CSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:Are you planning to buy your second lot of SFL?

No bro.Im just going to wait and see how this unfolds .Did you sell ya lot ?

17Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:19 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
No, I will hold this minimum till BLI share sub division date.

18Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Wolf Of CSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:No, I will hold this minimum till BLI share sub division date.
Do you expect SFL.N to go above 28?

19Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:23 am

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Wolf Of CSE wrote:
@BvsB wrote:No, I will hold this minimum till BLI share sub division date.
Do you expect SFL.N to go above 28?

Another 3-4 million shares required to cross over Rs 28/- ...

Yes , Mr Gamage bought this at Rs 27.50/- .

This should trade Rs 30 /- + in near future....
study

20Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:50 am

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
aiyo salli.... anyway there are no barriers for dreaming... my small advice is to keep this fire while not losing money.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum