FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Latest topics

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by K.R Today at 8:06 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by RAVI1980 Yesterday at 4:39 pm

» Sri Lanka cleared to borrow cheaper IDA funds by World Bank
by K.R Yesterday at 10:14 am

» PLR (Prime Lands) Next Value counter.. Fair Value Rs 20
by Anushka Perz Yesterday at 12:19 am

» NESTLE Target Price Rs.1500-INVESTMENT IN BUILDING A NEW VACUUM BAND DRYER AT THE STATE-OF-THE-ART FACTORY IN KURUNEGALA.
by Anushka Perz Yesterday at 12:15 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by ErangaDS Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:12 am

» Paris Club proposes 10-year moratorium on Sri Lanka debt, 15 years of debt restructuring
by K.R Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:27 pm

» PMB/PLC/PINS
by K.R Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:00 pm

» Banking Sector Faces Tight Liquidity
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:15 pm

» Sri Lanka: Exchange Rate Movement
by DeepFreakingValue Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:46 pm

» Fitch downgrades Sri Lanka’s rating further
by CHRONICLE™ Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:12 am

» Sri Lanka bond yields extend fall on DDR comments
by K.R Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:11 pm

» Sri Lanka banks may need more regulatory, accounting forbearance
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:05 pm

» Banking Sector Vulnerability to Domestic Debt Restructuring
by God Father Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:29 am

» Palm Oil is going up again
by ErangaDS Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:09 pm

» The rupee was now ‘heavily undervalued’ based on fundamentals - Central Bank Governor Nandalal Weerasinghe
by K.R Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:58 am

» Shares to Sell
by Tax Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:36 pm

» HAPUGASTENNE PLANTATIONS PLC (HAPU.N0000)
by cheetah Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:10 am

» Will anyone else do this? Commercial Bank debentures.
by reyaz Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:18 am

» Billionaire owned listed companies faces insolvency issues in Sri Lanka
by God Father Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:45 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTS

Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 43 ]
Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% [ 58 ]
Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% [ 83 ]
Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 34% [ 93 ]

Total Votes : 277

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!!

Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!!

+7
troy
BvsB
charith82
manager
EquityChamp
GameUP1030
Wolf Of CSE
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:16 am

wisdom79

Vice President - Equity Analytics

see how sfl fly today!

BUYERS ARE WINNERS SFL

THIS TIME WILL NEVER COME BACK, BUY AND HOLD 2 OR 3 WEEKS!

27Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:21 am

sureshot

smells like WOLF is a duplicate of a SFL promoter .... lol!

i mean WOLF is a double acting ......

all the best..........

Last edited by sureshot on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

28Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:22 am

Wolf Of CSE

Manager - Equity Analytics

troy wrote:aiyo salli.... anyway there are no barriers for dreaming... my small advice is to keep this fire while not losing money.
Im studying to be a Quantitative analyst and gonna do my higher studies in Stochastic processes. Going to rip Dhammika,Nimal and etc through hard core Maths,They wont even know what hit them in another 10 years probably  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers cherry cherry

29Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:27 am

Wolf Of CSE

sureshot wrote:smells like WOLF is a duplicate of a SFL promoter .... lol!

i mean WOLF is a double acting ......

all the best..........
Im a genuine member.If i wanted to promote the share i wouldnt have stated the way i came into the conclusion to buy SFL. I dont have any emotional attachments to any share , As i mentioned before i want to make money and distribute among the poor.Goods thoughts and ambitions will lead you to good karma.So im sure that SFL will give me my inaugural returns Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  

30Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:52 pm

wisdom79

WISDOM SAID TO BUY AND NOW IT IS MOVING, I AM HOLDING UNTIL 35 AND YOU MAY TELL SFL WILL REACH 45, THEN LOLL AND SEE!

31Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:57 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

wisdom79 wrote:WISDOM SAID TO BUY AND NOW IT IS MOVING, I AM HOLDING UNTIL 35 AND YOU MAY TELL SFL WILL REACH 45, THEN LOLL AND SEE!
Wisdom if you so sure tell men that the exact day of 45 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Wolf Of CSE wrote:Guys first of all i would like to introduce myself to the forum.Im the Wolf Of CSE .Id like to take Belforts legacy to a whole new level in Srilanka. 

I did my first investment at CSE this week.I bought SFL.N . Id like to start my journey with SFL.N.

What are your thoughts on SFL.Ns future ? Very Happy Very Happy

33Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Im the Wolf Of CSE. SFL LATEST!! Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:46 pm

hiransilva23

GameUP1030 wrote:
wisdom79 wrote:WISDOM SAID TO BUY AND NOW IT IS MOVING, I AM HOLDING UNTIL 35 AND YOU MAY TELL SFL WILL REACH 45, THEN LOLL AND SEE!
Wisdom if you so sure tell men that the exact day of 45 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This kind of promotion still active.dnt get caught

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum