FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Karuna's Choice

Karuna's Choice

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 13]

261Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Wed May 25, 2016 12:47 am

CSE VIJAY

Manager - Equity Analytics
@pollaeliye wrote:oya enne Karunagw hora profiles tika

@CSE VIJAY - joint date newai yako joined date, first learn how to write basic words Smile Smile

hiransilva23 

Suranga malli

That is a typing mistake or error, first learn English, you are writing Sing-English( Sinhala words in English)

262Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Wed May 25, 2016 10:21 pm

pollaeliye

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Hello Mr Joint bhuhaaaa

263Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Thu May 26, 2016 7:35 am

CSE VIJAY

@THUWA wrote:I got the DOC housing loan and sill not start the housing work, I used this loan money to invest in ALHP for short term after seeing numerous posting in this forum.  I bought QTY 500,000 @ around 3.50, What will happened to ALHP? Any news?

Your matter is not relevant to my Topic Title or talking point, you could have opened under new topic, anyway giving one purpose in bank loan application and using the fund in CSE is novel idea

I think someone instruct you to put this ALHP under my topic title thread is shows his another foolishness.

264Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:31 pm

devinda

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@karuna wrote:
@Madu@1 wrote:Thanks a lot Karuna , I bought this below 10|- course of your comments.
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Any idea about ALHP Pls.............
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t49529-foreign-buying-on-alhp-price-will-touch-3-60-3-80-today#303541

Karunoooooooooo mokada wenne ALHP???? paca saddayak natthe ayi???

265Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:42 pm

EquityChamp

Shareholders get a free buffet. They have gone for that. Lot of meals and deserts.   lol!

CSE VIJAY

Once again self styled god man karunananda on the spot light, predicting already bloated NHL reaching the highest value, but the same method of ALHP manipulation by him with same fabricated “Deal” story is now forgotten chapter.

He said his prediction always subject to long term investment, but if the ALHP winding up application go ahead that will take the company’s life with in one or two years, then what will happen to his long term investment advice on ALHP?

After the set back of the ALHP prediction he has opened another fake girl’s ID profile “Rosa maria” to attract opposite sex forum members, through this fake ID profile now he is doing his promotion and manipulation.

Here Nithiyananda is making love with actress Ranjitha, this video captured by hidden Camera  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipM7SK2b6Wc

267Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Not only this thing he did lot of promotion and escape with profit....

Rember last MFL promotion by this fellow

268Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:45 pm

THUWA

I, bought 500,000 QTY, ALHP @ around 3.5 and compelled to sold @2.6 after the winding up app. Loss of 484,000/= Thanks to the promoters, God bless them.

269Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 pm

Suranga malli

Suranga malli
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@THUWA wrote:

I, bought 500,000 QTY, ALHP @ around 3.5 and compelled to sold @2.6 after the winding up app. Loss of 484,000/= Thanks to the promoters, God bless them.

Hiran macho...Mooth ekka balanakota umba hondai wage....

270Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:52 pm

charith666lk

@THUWA wrote:

Really sad to hear that bro. How cruel blood suckers.. New comers please take this as an example.. don't follow blindly those blood suckers.

271Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:52 pm

cse.newbie

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
19:50:03
@THUWA wrote:

Did you do you own analysis Thuwa? What did you find on your own?

Don't tell me you made your buy decision based on a post in an online forum?

272Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:50 pm

THUWA

@cse.newbie wrote:19:50:03
@THUWA wrote:

Did you do you own analysis Thuwa? What did you find on your own?

Don't tell me you made your buy decision based on a post in an online forum?

That day it was trading @ 3.6 but suddenly it came to 3.5, same time lot of people written in this forum about DP transaction during that short time I have no time to do my own analysis, followed that crowed.  

273Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:44 pm

rosa maria

rosa maria
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@charith666lk wrote:
@THUWA wrote:

Really sad to hear that bro. How cruel blood suckers.. New comers please take this as an example.. don't follow blindly those blood suckers.
I agree because low education investor brought 500k with cse vija with mobin mustafa's advice and they are same advice with sold today lost 484,000

carefully selected your business because those guys no more qualified education.  

Another person Mr. Chairth 666lk recommended 
Last year gsf 35 csf 4 points up fortunately csf up 4.5 and announcements right issue to 1.00 rupee 
Then he blame lot with each other and did lot of catfight . 
understand study your hands and invest your own  . But carefully with low education people with

274Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:50 pm

Pac-man

Pac-man
charith666, cse vija, mobin mustafa -- Gonnu wagae talk karanna epa. Market eka drop weddi shares drop wenawa. MFL sure ekata 30+ mama yesterday also kiwwa csf,nhl, yanawa kiyala. Ethin ogollo modayo wagae talk karanna epa. ALHP poddak watuna since winding up appliucation.

275Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:53 pm

charith666lk

@Pac-man wrote:charith666, cse vija, mobin mustafa -- Gonnu wagae talk karanna epa. Market eka drop weddi shares drop wenawa. MFL sure ekata 30+ mama yesterday also kiwwa csf,nhl, yanawa kiyala. Ethin ogollo modayo wagae talk karanna epa. ALHP poddak watuna since winding up appliucation.
Ok pac man. You are the man. Cheers.

276Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Pac-man

Pac-man
charith666lk 

anna ehema waren, MFL + SFL.P + TFC ganin ok

277Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:03 pm

charith666lk

@Pac-man wrote:charith666lk 

anna ehema waren, MFL + SFL.P + TFC ganin ok
Ok  Very Happy

278Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty karuna ko machan hexp yanne nane Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:31 pm

sanjeewa1234

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Karuna machan market eka mokada wenne    HEXP 100 yanawa kiwwa neda

279Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:31 am

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hexp Trade wenne ASI ekath ekka

eka thamai thiyena ekama aula

280Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:11 am

anges

lol

281Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:06 pm

Suranga malli

Suranga malli
Ayyala den reply karanne malli...Un tika exit wela iwarai...Umbath okka average karala deela dapan...

282Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:04 am

Teller

Teller
Even market down turn HEXP has shown strong signals. No need to panic and sell your valuable holdings. HEXP is a good share so no need to worry at all. Very few quantities traded around 65 levels.
People who doesn't know the power of HEXp may sell but if you are a smart investor grab this share as much as you can.
With positive market movement ,GSPand coming quarter result can set HEXp to 3 digit figure.
HEXP is secured well with HAYLEYS umbrella so no need to worry at all.
HEXP has only 8 million issued share so split is possible very soon. We can see some positive news on coming AGM on 27th June.
HEXp is great even if you have 20k shares ,your name will be reflected in 20 share holders list.
This is an another opportunity be in 20 share holders list ,the only thing you want to do is to keep your holding till 30tg June 2016.
For me all HEXP buyers are winners at current levels.
HEXP almost reported more than 550 million revenue in last financial year so if they can increase profit margin definitely HEXP can touch 3 digit figure.
GL

Teller said is said..

283Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:37 am

hanuma

Drama coming soon after few minutes.buy buy buy sooooooooooooooon

284Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:44 am

hanuma

Dear karuna teller whats your idea.

285Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:53 am

Teller

Teller
10,000@67.50 , traded as one lot. Those who know the secrets are acting smartly.
Buying at these levels are Absolutely risk free.

Teller said is said..

286Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:57 am

hanuma

your right teller.today end of session this pass 70+++.sure.

287Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:01 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
yes. i belive hexp will pass 70+++

288Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:07 pm

hanuma

Dear Karuna yesterday you post mkt will up today.its become true.Give your  price of the HEXP end of session.

289Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Mubin Mustafa

read this

290Karuna's Choice - Page 11 Empty Re: Karuna's Choice Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Mubin Mustafa

HE removed his scrap promotion from the forum..excellent job dear

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum