FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Its time to look BLI again.

Its time to look BLI again.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:26 pm

fireshelter


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy

22Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:29 pm

point


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
guess report date most of times??????

23Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:16 pm

BvsB


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:guess report date most of times??????

No , I do not think that they will release it early...

Will take some time to release their financials... Wink

24Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:23 pm

point


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
if it good as well as a magic, it should come on Friday

25Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:48 pm

point


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
(story i heard dont know which is true or not)
 
BLI Not called for 1 to 2 proportion it  had another one but why they use this at last. dont want too much public float. so even this it will double they will do something after sub to grab shares too.

26Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:02 am

Dharshi

Dharshi
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Friends, some times back I remember some people were promoting SCAP.N and SHL.N a lot..... Sad. I also got caught. But these shares fell very low. They were slowly, slowly went silent.....Moderators, please take strong actions against cheap promoters. By their repetitive posts they are doing promotions again and again. Can anyone like Teller or wisdom79 post a screen shot of their portfolio in the forum? They never do..... Smile. You think and act....Smile

27Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:28 am

nis2010


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Dharshi wrote:Friends, some times back I remember some people were promoting SCAP.N and SHL.N a lot..... Sad. I also got caught. But these shares fell very low. They were slowly, slowly went silent.....Moderators, please take strong actions against cheap promoters. By their repetitive posts they are doing promotions again and again. Can anyone like Teller or wisdom79 post a screen shot of their portfolio in the forum? They never do..... Smile. You think and act....Smile
cheap and dirty promoters will born as මලපෙරේතයෝ in the sewage pumps or gully after die, because they don't own to merit to get human life again due to dirty games

28Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:45 am

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
comments are always welcome. thank you for your valuable ideas. No one can say predictions always become truth or even always wrong. Just Predictions 

29Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:52 am

nis2010


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:comments are always welcome. thank you for your valuable ideas. No one can say predictions always become truth or even always wrong. Just Predictions 
if you can realize difference between prediction and promoting craps then you can understand actually what they do

30Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:21 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I say this not for them, just for you. if you are a investor dont think about others, think about you. I saw a comment it said most of reputed people not here or kind of thin. Reputation is not posting most posts in forums or stay a long time in forum. Reputation is Surviving in CSE as a investor. May be they left forum or CSE or even Their CDS s we dont know. Targets are different person to another,but everyone in CSE looking for same result PROFITS. We are not here to battle each other, get others best tactics and be a Master of them.There is  No investment without predictions. If you know something that you think it will help others just say it as a friend. If any comment you have to absorb same way

31Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:29 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@nis2010 wrote:
@point wrote:comments are always welcome. thank you for your valuable ideas. No one can say predictions always become truth or even always wrong. Just Predictions 
if you can realize difference between prediction and promoting craps then you can understand actually what they do

Nis2010,

Could you please tell us on what basis you are telling BLI as a crap ???

I need a proper answer from you...

Thanks

32Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:43 pm

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
BLI isn't a craps share. Fundamentally stock.BLI is a giant of micro finance. Daya gamage's company....BLI can expand further

33Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
BLI is a small finance company and it can grow at good pace. The problem for the investors is it's trading price.

Sometimes this will be taken towards sky similar to  GSF few months ago. GSF was taken up  towards 700 by few people. Now it has bottomed out at 20-22 and trading @ 24 which is a good price to buy because it is in the hands of good people and sorted out most of its problems.

Asset value of BLI is 20 Rupees. Being a small company it can show high EPS with shorter period of time.


Comparison:

Stock :: Asset Val:: Trading Price :: last QTR EPS

PABC ::: 19.00 :::::: 28.00 ::::4.00

GSF ::::: 13.50:::::: 24.00 :::::0.80

VFIN :::: 37.00 ::::: 68.00 :::: 2.30

COCR ::: 20.60 :::::: 60.00 :::: 2.00

BLI  ::::::19.80:::::137.00 :::: 2.50

As predicted by some people, within next few days....

BLI :::: 24.00 :::::200.00 :::: 4.00

some banks

CFIN ::: 241.00 :::240.00 ::: 10.00

SAMP::: 210.00::::258.00::: 9.45

34Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
BLI's Annualized EPS is around Rs 10.000
BUTLFIN's Annualized EPS is around Rs23.00

BLI now trading at 13 times
LFIN now trading at 5.5 times
lol!
if LFIN trade at 13 times????

santa

35Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:51 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:BLI's Annualized EPS is around Rs 10.000
BUTLFIN's Annualized EPS is around Rs23.00

BLI now trading at 13 times
LFIN now trading at 5.5 times
lol!
if LFIN trade at 13 times????

santa
Before releasing Sep results how did you figure out Annualized EPS of BLI  ? Oh ...Assumption/Imagination.
As Chinwi stated correctly BLI is a fast growing company .....
Mr Harry...
Just Wait & see another two weeks How it is going to justify BLI's current market price with Sep results...

What if BLI report Rs 5/- + EPS for Sep qtr ???

GL

36Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:03 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
hehe Over value nisa Craps da Kageda apppa me analyze, Mama dakka BLI wala assets Kyanna Borrowings kyalat tibuna. Finance company wala assets kyanna ewagen dunna naya. minissungen gattu Deposits okkoma liabilities pettata yanne so assets wadi mean puluwan taram naya dunna nam assets wadi. finance anitwagen wenas. mama kyanne ne meka tamai best ma kyala. me welawe meka subdivide ekaka tiyenne illiquid e wagema political background



Last edited by point on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

37Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:05 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:BLI is a small finance company and it can grow at good pace. The problem for the investors is it's trading price.

Sometimes this will be taken towards sky similar to  GSF few months ago. GSF was taken up  towards 700 by few people. Now it has bottomed out at 20-22 and trading @ 24 which is a good price to buy because it is in the hands of good people and sorted out most of its problems.

Asset value of BLI is 20 Rupees. Being a small company it can show high EPS with shorter period of time.


Comparison:

Stock :: Asset Val:: Trading Price :: last QTR EPS

PABC ::: 19.00 :::::: 28.00 ::::4.00

GSF ::::: 13.50:::::: 24.00 :::::0.80

VFIN :::: 37.00 ::::: 68.00 :::: 2.30

COCR ::: 20.60 :::::: 60.00 :::: 2.00

BLI  ::::::19.80:::::137.00 :::: 2.50

As predicted by some people, within next few days....

BLI :::: 24.00 :::::200.00 :::: 4.00


some banks

CFIN ::: 241.00 :::240.00 ::: 10.00

SAMP::: 210.00::::258.00::: 9.45
I like above points which I have highlighted in RED.
Well said Chinwi ...

Thanks For the value addition...

38Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Customer deposit is only Rs 1,429,953,555 
Then how we can expect more.

Is it very small finance company?

39Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:10 pm

point

point
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
lfin patan gattet ohoma tamai putha

40Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:17 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@point wrote:lfin patan gattet ohoma tamai putha
 Yes Point..

Also 

Lets not forget BLI's Public holding is only 463,455 shares as of 30.06.2015.

Just imagine if they report EPS around Rs 5 /- for Sep Quarter...

BLI will be sky rocketed within no-time. Wink

GL

41Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Yes thats the secret of BLI. only smart investors can understand this.


_________________




Teller said is said..

42Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
BLI is over valued share,
This is the time to exit

43Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:39 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:BLI is over valued share,
This is the time to exit

He he ...That is according to only your view Mr Harry... Wink

44Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@BvsB wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:BLI is a small finance company and it can grow at good pace. The problem for the investors is it's trading price.

Sometimes this will be taken towards sky similar to  GSF few months ago. GSF was taken up  towards 700 by few people. Now it has bottomed out at 20-22 and trading @ 24 which is a good price to buy because it is in the hands of good people and sorted out most of its problems.

Asset value of BLI is 20 Rupees. Being a small company it can show high EPS with shorter period of time.


Comparison:

Stock :: Asset Val:: Trading Price :: last QTR EPS

PABC ::: 19.00 :::::: 28.00 ::::4.00

GSF ::::: 13.50:::::: 24.00 :::::0.80

VFIN :::: 37.00 ::::: 68.00 :::: 2.30

COCR ::: 20.60 :::::: 60.00 :::: 2.00

BLI  ::::::19.80:::::137.00 :::: 2.50

As predicted by some people, within next few days....

BLI :::: 24.00 :::::200.00 :::: 4.00


some banks

CFIN ::: 241.00 :::240.00 ::: 10.00

SAMP::: 210.00::::258.00::: 9.45
I like above points which I have highlighted in RED.
Well said Chinwi ...

Thanks For the value addition...


Do not play your dirty tactics  here  with my posts  to fool innocent people.

Anybody with brains should understand what I said.


BLI :::: 024.00 :::::200.00 :::: 4.00
CFIN ::: 241.00 ::::240.00 ::: 10.00


Dirty gimmicks to fool others create more and more suspicion about the whole affair.

45Its time to look BLI again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Its time to look BLI again. Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:18 pm

BvsB

BvsB
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Chinwi,

I didn't want to play with anybody. I am not that type person .

I would prefer If you could read your post 02/03 times again & identify what you have written with what I have highlighted...

Also I am not so called gmmick person..Please use your words polite manner..

I do not want anybody to loose their hard earned money But wealth creation...

I know about this share well so I can put my view straight a way since knowing what is going to happen in near future.

This is my last post until BLI results release..

All will come to know the value of BLI once they see the latest report..

Thanks ..

GL



Last edited by BvsB on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum