* Emphasize on inclusiveness, coherent policies & planning.
* Call for favourable taxation policy & focus on infrastructure to boost local and foreign investments.
* Retrospective taxation such as SGT will have negative impacts on new investments & private sector.
* Sri Lanka should proceed with Port City, integrated resorts to include casinos.
* Moot privatization & derive its benefits to the economy.
* To create more jobs thro' new investments to alleviate poverty.
In my opinion,
The govt should consider withdrawal of SGT and try and bring into the country the so called billions of dollars misappropriated by the earlier regime if it is true.
to give green light to include casinos in integrated resorts with strict regulations and controls like in Singapore.
Port City should proceed subject to EIA clearance and revised terms and conditions that are not detrimental to the country.
Boost profitable infrastructure developments and create employment as a poverty alleviation measure.