FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

HPWR all set Vote_lcap68%HPWR all set Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
HPWR all set Vote_lcap18%HPWR all set Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
HPWR all set Vote_lcap13%HPWR all set Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» VFIN super performance
by chandike73 Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..!
by Sapudev Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Sapudev Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Thoughts on SINS
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» LGL.N_UPDATES
by thananjey Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Rubber prices hit 4-month high; here are key driving factors
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» Lubricant oil Prices increases for third time.. Keep eye on Industry
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 1:40 pm

» Bad news, bulls: Bank of America sees stocks flatlining through 2022
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 1:28 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by js71 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» China-US freight rates plunge
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:16 pm

» Europe Gas: Prices fall as drop in coal markets offsets higher demand
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by Stockbull Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» Maharaja after long time
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:59 am

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:50 am

» LOLC gets balance $ 225 m from Cambodia PRASAC stake sale
by stockchaser Yesterday at 10:45 am

» KELANI TYRES PLC (TYRE.N0000)
by Value Pick Yesterday at 10:38 am

» NIFL is about to run towards ATH
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 9:54 am

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Lanka IOC draws investor interest at CSE
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:36 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DAILY CHRONICLE™ » HPWR all set

HPWR all set

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HPWR all set Empty HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:26 am

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Within next week HPWR will break its 52 week high and break 30 levels. Their quarterly statements will show that they are one of the companies with lowest PE ratio. Now is the time to grab this before too late... alien

2HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:52 pm

pjrngroup


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@troy wrote:Within next week HPWR will break its 52 week high and break 30 levels. Their quarterly statements will show that they are one of the companies with lowest PE ratio. Now is the time to grab this before too late... alien
nav-19.67 as of 30th June
Eps-      0.6 as of 30th June  2015
Eps       (.55) as of 30th June 2014

3HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:57 pm

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
@pjrngroup wrote:
@troy wrote:Within next week HPWR will break its 52 week high and break 30 levels. Their quarterly statements will show that they are one of the companies with lowest PE ratio. Now is the time to grab this before too late... alien
nav-19.67 as of 30th June
Eps-      0.6 as of 30th June  2015
Eps       (.55) as of 30th June 2014

u missed the most important things... 

1. loss making lakvijaya already sold (- EPS in 2014 Q1 due to this)
2. Share buyback and its impact.

4HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:05 pm

pjrngroup


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@troy wrote:
@pjrngroup wrote:
@troy wrote:Within next week HPWR will break its 52 week high and break 30 levels. Their quarterly statements will show that they are one of the companies with lowest PE ratio. Now is the time to grab this before too late... alien
nav-19.67 as of 30th June
Eps-      0.6 as of 30th June  2015
Eps       (.55) as of 30th June 2014

u missed the most important things... 

1. loss making lakvijaya already sold (- EPS in 2014 Q1 due to this)
2. Share buyback and its impact.
yes troy, i did miss that, thank you for pointing that out.

5HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 pm

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
welcom...

6HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:56 pm

pjrngroup


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@troy wrote:Within next week HPWR will break its 52 week high and break 30 levels. Their quarterly statements will show that they are one of the companies with lowest PE ratio. Now is the time to grab this before too late... alien
target price???

7HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:58 pm

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
next week friday- 30+

8HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
If I tell you my target price.. .. way beyond 30...   not now,    my price is after generating electricity during current highly productive rainy season .  

Somehow we can guess the future earnings (year wise) when we see this month's report.

If my gut feeling is correct HPWR could be the best low risk share - at current price- we can buy at the moment to secure healthy  return in 1 and again in 4 months time.

Disclose: I have collected 23-25 range.  
This is not promoting.
We have given valid reasons to evaluate. Anybody can get last reports and do simple calculations to see the picture by reducing number of shares by half and drop white elephant and consider interest payment for a quarter for 1 billion .  If the rate is 13% it is just 32 million.

We do not need any promoting. Weather gods do it for us !

9HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:36 pm

pjrngroup


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Chinwi wrote:If I tell you my target price.. .. way beyond 30...   not now,    my price is after generating electricity during current highly productive rainy season .  

Somehow we can guess the future earnings (year wise) when we see this month's report.  

If my gut feeling is correct HPWR could be the best low risk share - at current price- we can buy at the moment to secure healthy  return in 1 and again in 4 months time.

Disclose: I have collected 23-25 range.  
This is not promoting.
We have given valid reasons to evaluate. Anybody can get last reports and do simple calculations to see the picture by reducing number of shares by half and drop white elephant and consider interest payment for a quarter for 1 billion .  If the rate is 13% it is just 32 million.

We do not need any promoting. Weather gods do it for us !
Thank you very much Chinwi for disclosing the detail and explanation.

10HPWR all set Empty Re: HPWR all set Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:24 am

troy

troy
Moderator
Moderator
Thanks Chinwi.... (the real super-senior)

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum