FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Yesterday at 8:03 pm

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Yesterday at 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:34 am

» Importance of Agroforestry for Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:31 am

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:15 pm

» Baseless accusations against the former Governor Nivard Cabraal
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:44 pm

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:32 pm

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » this is to chicken lovers u all will go to hell

this is to chicken lovers u all will go to hell

+4
Pac-man
Karuna Amman
Prabhakaran
karuna
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

this is to chicken lovers u all will go to hell The-100-serie-tv-serielizados



Last edited by karuna on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

this is to chicken lovers u all will go to hell 9k=
I am in hell and wants all of you be there too. affraid

Prabhakaran

Prabhakaran
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Ubanam pissek ban. uba ohema hell akema hitapan, don't come here becuse we don't want ubawage pisso meheta.

Karuna Amman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Aniwa praba... aru gong harakek moda musalayek
I am mati harekek Very Happy

Pac-man

Pac-man
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Karuna awilla supiri KABBEK ..

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Don't panic to buy otherwise u will go to darkness cemetery after u will feel long long way to go home like a blast ,
If you think no problem i am buying it's no problem because some members also said it will move so I am buying when it's 235/117/155 after same like i said u all will lose and go to darkness cemetery

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

aiy dan Lalu 150 da
Phar 1350 da
Boda 60-70 da
Rgem 80-90 da

meka chicken problem ekak nemei, market eke problem ekak

you have seen BFL collection today. some peoples wants to collect big quantity this level they wants to create panic.

dont sale your valuable stock at cheap. very soon these problem will solve.

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

BFL foreign buying today

8.6 millions (that means around 43000 stocks.)

Darkness people ta dark eke inna ida dila. api business tika karagamu

Pac-man

Pac-man
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

KARUNA = KABBA

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

stockback wrote:BFL foreign buying today

8.6 millions (that means around 43000 stocks.)

Darkness people ta dark eke inna ida dila. api business tika karagamu
As what i am saying buy right time wait and sell right time , I never say to sell your shares is it lie check my all posts
This 43000 is nothing to me,  but i am trying to saving people's money i save so many people because they stay to buy very high price

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
stockback wrote:BFL foreign buying today

8.6 millions (that means around 43000 stocks.)

Darkness people ta dark eke inna ida dila. api business tika karagamu
As what i am saying buy right time wait and sell right time , I never say to sell your shares is it lie check my all posts
This 43000 is nothing to me,  but i am trying to saving people's money i save so many people because they stay to buy very high price


you saying 43000 stocks is nothing to you. but you dont have that much. that is others money you cannot count it as yours.

I know you are a broker.

minissunwa panic karala salli hamba karanne nathuwa paduwe danna saththarayak dala kiyak hari hoya ganna eka hondai

we are playing with our money not others.

I never recomnd crap shares.

I recomond SFL. actually SFL is not a crap.

but you
PCP
Boga
Rgem
Hexp
PHAR

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

stockback wrote:
karuna wrote:
stockback wrote:BFL foreign buying today

8.6 millions (that means around 43000 stocks.)

Darkness people ta dark eke inna ida dila. api business tika karagamu
As what i am saying buy right time wait and sell right time , I never say to sell your shares is it lie check my all posts
This 43000 is nothing to me,  but i am trying to saving people's money i save so many people because they stay to buy very high price


you saying 43000 stocks is nothing to you. but you dont have that much. that is others money you cannot count it as yours.

I know you are a broker.

minissunwa panic karala salli hamba karanne nathuwa paduwe danna saththarayak dala kiyak hari hoya ganna eka hondai

we are playing with our money not others.

I never recomnd crap shares.

I recomond SFL. actually SFL is not a crap.

but you
PCP
Boga
Rgem
Hexp
PHAR
Ha ha ha i can say same to you
Gran tafl bfl Sfl 
117 155 235 26/15
Minissu rawattala company walata Sally hera karanna epa
Pcp what I am say i bought i will sell .8  
Boga target price 46 so it's move to 46.5
Rgem target price 62 so it's move to 60
Hexp target price 80 so it's move to 90
Phar i recommend to buy it 700 after with in two weeks it's pass 1000 everybody have to sell
But after it drop to again 800 I said it will move up to 900,  so that time also move to again 900
But my target price is 1350  so why I am not promoting it always?  Because people panic to buy
Why i am saying dont panic to buy some stocks
Because I need to save people money
Think why u said to buy it 235 for burn other hands
Buy right time wait and sell right time otherwice u going for give your wife to company directors, 
Anyway mata maga paduwa post dannda eda dhanda. Don't hesitate allways

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

fundamental value ekak nathi share ekak up eken gaththama abasaranai

methana prashne fundamental value shares buying pressure ekata bada kirmai.

saha craps walata ihalata ganimata promote kirimai.

crap Top value eken ganna ahinsaka minissunta mokada wenne. soryma thama.

oyata mathayak darimata aiythiyak athi. ita prahiwirudda mathaya darimaa maath aiyhiyak thiyenawa.

balanna oyaage promotes walata wena deya idiriyedi.


fundamental value ekak thiyena shares promote kaloth badawak naha.

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
stockback wrote:
karuna wrote:
stockback wrote:BFL foreign buying today

8.6 millions (that means around 43000 stocks.)

Darkness people ta dark eke inna ida dila. api business tika karagamu
As what i am saying buy right time wait and sell right time , I never say to sell your shares is it lie check my all posts
This 43000 is nothing to me,  but i am trying to saving people's money i save so many people because they stay to buy very high price


you saying 43000 stocks is nothing to you. but you dont have that much. that is others money you cannot count it as yours.

I know you are a broker.

minissunwa panic karala salli hamba karanne nathuwa paduwe danna saththarayak dala kiyak hari hoya ganna eka hondai

we are playing with our money not others.

I never recomnd crap shares.

I recomond SFL. actually SFL is not a crap.

but you
PCP
Boga
Rgem
Hexp
PHAR
Ha ha ha i can say same to you
Gran tafl bfl Sfl 
117 155 235 26/15
Minissu rawattala company walata Sally hera karanna epa
Pcp what I am say i bought i will sell .8  
Boga target price 46 so it's move to 46.5
Rgem target price 62 so it's move to 60
Hexp target price 80 so it's move to 90
Phar i recommend to buy it 700 after with in two weeks it's pass 1000 everybody have to sell
But after it drop to again 800 I said it will move up to 900,  so that time also move to again 900
But my target price is 1350  so why I am not promoting it always?  Because people panic to buy
Why i am saying dont panic to buy some stocks
Because I need to save people money
Think why u said to buy it 235 for burn other hands
Buy right time wait and sell right time otherwice u going for give your wife to company directors, 
Anyway mata maga paduwa post dannda eda dhanda. Don't hesitate allways

apitath share ekak kiyala buy at right time sell at right time kiyanna puluwan eth eka karana eka kiyanantharam lesi na samany minissunt.. buy at right time sell at right time thamai onima share market ekaka principal theory eka eth eka echchara practical na.. a widihata karanna puluwannam Warren Buffett wage aya oni tharam lankawe inna thibuna..

mathaka thiyaganna pcp eka oya 0.80 wikunanna nam eka kauruhari gannath onine..
a ganneth apema kenekne ithin.

crap walai fundamental share walai wenasa fundamental shares market eka up wenakota nikanma up wenawa.. market eka kochchara down unath a wage shares resistance point eken pahalata yanne na kiyatawathma.. BFL, GRAN , TAFL dan price eka adu wenne ewa eka paratama auruddak athulatha price eka godak wadi una nisa.. dan chickensla inne cooling level eke.. profit ekak thiyana aya eyalage shares wikunanawa.. ekai dan wenne.

matath puluwan mama mewa kala mewa kala kiyala boruwata porak wenna kaiwaru gahanna. ehema kiyanawanam mata 2012 idanma kiyanna puluwan.. mata nikan oya wage kiyawa kiyawa yanna uwamanawak na.. mata mama porak kiyala pennanna kisima uwamanawak na.. anna ekai ape wenasa..

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Pac-man wrote:KARUNA = KABBA

ehema kiyannepa eya kiyanne eya GOD  kenek kiyala...angoda paththeth oyawage deviwaru wada inna dewalayak thiyenawa

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

shadow walker wrote:
karuna wrote:
stockback wrote:
karuna wrote:
stockback wrote:BFL foreign buying today

8.6 millions (that means around 43000 stocks.)

Darkness people ta dark eke inna ida dila. api business tika karagamu
As what i am saying buy right time wait and sell right time , I never say to sell your shares is it lie check my all posts
This 43000 is nothing to me,  but i am trying to saving people's money i save so many people because they stay to buy very high price


you saying 43000 stocks is nothing to you. but you dont have that much. that is others money you cannot count it as yours.

I know you are a broker.

minissunwa panic karala salli hamba karanne nathuwa paduwe danna saththarayak dala kiyak hari hoya ganna eka hondai

we are playing with our money not others.

I never recomnd crap shares.

I recomond SFL. actually SFL is not a crap.

but you
PCP
Boga
Rgem
Hexp
PHAR
Ha ha ha i can say same to you
Gran tafl bfl Sfl 
117 155 235 26/15
Minissu rawattala company walata Sally hera karanna epa
Pcp what I am say i bought i will sell .8  
Boga target price 46 so it's move to 46.5
Rgem target price 62 so it's move to 60
Hexp target price 80 so it's move to 90
Phar i recommend to buy it 700 after with in two weeks it's pass 1000 everybody have to sell
But after it drop to again 800 I said it will move up to 900,  so that time also move to again 900
But my target price is 1350  so why I am not promoting it always?  Because people panic to buy
Why i am saying dont panic to buy some stocks
Because I need to save people money
Think why u said to buy it 235 for burn other hands
Buy right time wait and sell right time otherwice u going for give your wife to company directors, 
Anyway mata maga paduwa post dannda eda dhanda. Don't hesitate allways

apitath share ekak kiyala buy at right time sell at right time kiyanna puluwan eth eka karana eka kiyanantharam lesi na samany minissunt..  buy at right time sell at right time thamai onima share market ekaka principal theory eka eth eka echchara practical na..  a widihata karanna puluwannam Warren  Buffett wage aya oni tharam lankawe inna thibuna..

mathaka thiyaganna pcp eka oya 0.80 wikunanna nam eka kauruhari gannath onine..
a ganneth apema kenekne ithin.

crap walai fundamental share walai wenasa fundamental shares market eka up wenakota nikanma up wenawa.. market eka kochchara down unath a wage shares resistance point eken pahalata yanne na kiyatawathma.. BFL, GRAN , TAFL dan price eka adu wenne ewa eka paratama auruddak athulatha price eka godak wadi una nisa.. dan chickensla inne cooling level eke.. profit ekak thiyana aya eyalage shares wikunanawa.. ekai dan wenne.

matath puluwan mama mewa kala mewa kala kiyala boruwata porak wenna kaiwaru gahanna. ehema kiyanawanam mata 2012 idanma kiyanna puluwan.. mata nikan oya wage kiyawa kiyawa yanna uwamanawak na.. mata mama porak kiyala pennanna kisima uwamanawak na.. anna ekai ape wenasa..


satha 5 k watinne nathi minihekta aparade mechchara welawak nasthi kale

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

gayanath1983 wrote:
Pac-man wrote:KARUNA = KABBA

ehema kiyannepa eya kiyanne eya GOD  kenek kiyala...angoda paththeth oyawage deviwaru wada inna dewalayak thiyenawa
Don't waste your money for buy chicken family so try to buy right time after u can get good profit

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
gayanath1983 wrote:
Pac-man wrote:KARUNA = KABBA

ehema kiyannepa eya kiyanne eya GOD  kenek kiyala...angoda paththeth oyawage deviwaru wada inna dewalayak thiyenawa
Don't waste your money for buy chicken family so try to buy right time after u can get good profit

Yes we need people such as Karuna in this Forum. He is not manipulative as Gainer, NZ Boy, Fireshelter, etc.


Karuna looks at the market trend and comments. 


We saw him saying Gran will goto Rs 137 within a week or two some time back when it was shooting up. Then in a few days started saying it's going down when it started falling Smile


He tries to praise himself as (now) very few others do. Earlier he had some people following him, but has lot most of them on the way Smile


Anyway, Karuna pls keep posting (without praising yourself. Let others do that if they think you are worthy for such praise).

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

chamil1 wrote:
karuna wrote:
gayanath1983 wrote:
Pac-man wrote:KARUNA = KABBA

ehema kiyannepa eya kiyanne eya GOD  kenek kiyala...angoda paththeth oyawage deviwaru wada inna dewalayak thiyenawa
Don't waste your money for buy chicken family so try to buy right time after u can get good profit

Yes we need people such as Karuna in this Forum. He is not manipulative as Gainer, NZ Boy, Fireshelter, etc.


Karuna looks at the market trend and comments. 


We saw him saying Gran will goto Rs 137 within a week or two some time back when it was shooting up. Then in a few days started saying it's going down when it started falling Smile


He tries to praise himself as (now) very few others do. Earlier he had some people following him, but has lot most of them on the way Smile


Anyway, Karuna pls keep posting (without praising yourself. Let others do that if they think you are worthy for such praise).
Thanks
Minisami lowa deviyan wanna
Minisami lowa thrisan wanna

I think u all Understand now so I am not damage chicken family shares .
This is last post for chicken family lovers don't panic to buy 
Buy right time u can earn

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
chamil1 wrote:
karuna wrote:
gayanath1983 wrote:
Pac-man wrote:KARUNA = KABBA

ehema kiyannepa eya kiyanne eya GOD  kenek kiyala...angoda paththeth oyawage deviwaru wada inna dewalayak thiyenawa
Don't waste your money for buy chicken family so try to buy right time after u can get good profit

Yes we need people such as Karuna in this Forum. He is not manipulative as Gainer, NZ Boy, Fireshelter, etc.


Karuna looks at the market trend and comments. 


We saw him saying Gran will goto Rs 137 within a week or two some time back when it was shooting up. Then in a few days started saying it's going down when it started falling Smile


He tries to praise himself as (now) very few others do. Earlier he had some people following him, but has lot most of them on the way Smile


Anyway, Karuna pls keep posting (without praising yourself. Let others do that if they think you are worthy for such praise).
Thanks
Minisami lowa deviyan wanna
Minisami lowa thrisan wanna

I think u all Understand now so I am not damage chicken family shares .
This is last post for chicken family lovers don't panic to buy 
Buy right time u can earn
I post this 3rd December  I am not damage chicken family shares u can think .However I save so many people money.  
Gran 117/87 -30 drop
Tafl    155/125 30 drop
Bfl       240/195 45 drop. 
That's enough to me  because otherwise so many people buying it very high price;

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum