FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 11:29 am

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 9:57 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE

WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE

+9
Chinwi
worthiness
pjrngroup
chamith
Yahapalanaya
GameUP1030
Teller
Shan1039
samaritan
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:14 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

IT WAS ONLY RECENTLY THE FOREIGN MINISTER WENT TO ATTEND THE SEMINARS HELD IN WESTERN COUNTRIES TO PROMOTE THE CSE. EXPLAINING THE BENEFITS IN INVESTING IN THE CSE AS AN EMERGING MARKET. FAIR ENOUGH.


 SAY,IF SUBSEQUENTLY CONVINCED BY THE PERSUASION OF THE FM SOME FUND MANAGERS IDENTIFY OUR BANKING SECTOR TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO INVEST(WHICH WAS A FACT) AND INVEST LARGE SUMS OF THEIR FUNDS.


AFTER THAT AND NOT VERY LONG AFTER THE PROMOTIONAL TOUR THE FM IMPOSES A BAN ON THE BANKS FROM DOING LEASING BUSINESS IN THE FORTHCOMING BUDGET NEGATIVELY IMPACTING THEIR PROFIT MARGINS.


WHAT WOULD BE THE PLIGHT OF THE FOREIGN INVESTMENTS THAT CAME INTO THE BANKING SECTOR?????????????????????????? OVERNIGHT THEY ARE BOUND TO LOSE SUBSTANTIAL SUMS. HENCE, THE PROMOTION AMOUNTS TO AN INVITATION TO GET SCREWED.


SO, ITS CLEAR THAT THE FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS WANT TO SAVE THEIR BACKSIDE BY SHUNNING THE CSE.


MEMBERS COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOME ON THE ABOVE.

2WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Shan1039


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Well said

When regime change all the policies are changed and they turn the economy upside down.

I think we nedd national policy which will not change with the regime

3WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

Remove Ravi k is a must requirement

4WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:23 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:Remove Ravi k is a must requirement
I dont think that is possible because Ravi has a UNP political base and what we are possible to protest against bad elements of the budget via strong collective action

5WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:08 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

LTV 70/30 to 90/10 and back to 70/30.

 So, there is a clear imbalance between the left & Right brain, if at all there is a brain.

The role played is "Ray Daniel Dawal Migel".

6WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:10 pm

GameUP1030

GameUP1030
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

GameUP1030 wrote:
Teller wrote:Remove Ravi k is a must requirement
I dont think that is possible because Ravi has a UNP political base and what we are possible to protest against bad elements of the budget via strong collective action
why none of you guys not interest of these taxes, hena hathama gahanna oni me vidiyat a data gahanawta

7WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:IT WAS ONLY RECENTLY THE FOREIGN MINISTER WENT TO ATTEND THE SEMINARS HELD IN WESTERN COUNTRIES TO PROMOTE THE CSE. EXPLAINING THE BENEFITS IN INVESTING IN THE CSE AS AN EMERGING MARKET. FAIR ENOUGH.


 SAY,IF SUBSEQUENTLY CONVINCED BY THE PERSUASION OF THE FM SOME FUND MANAGERS IDENTIFY OUR BANKING SECTOR TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO INVEST(WHICH WAS A FACT) AND INVEST LARGE SUMS OF THEIR FUNDS.


AFTER THAT AND NOT VERY LONG AFTER THE PROMOTIONAL TOUR THE FM IMPOSES A BAN ON THE BANKS FROM DOING LEASING BUSINESS IN THE FORTHCOMING BUDGET NEGATIVELY IMPACTING THEIR PROFIT MARGINS.


WHAT WOULD BE THE PLIGHT OF THE FOREIGN INVESTMENTS THAT CAME INTO THE BANKING SECTOR?????????????????????????? OVERNIGHT THEY ARE BOUND TO LOSE SUBSTANTIAL SUMS. HENCE, THE PROMOTION AMOUNTS TO AN INVITATION TO GET SCREWED.


SO, ITS CLEAR THAT THE FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS WANT TO SAVE THEIR BACKSIDE BY SHUNNING THE CSE.


MEMBERS COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOME ON THE ABOVE.
Why do Foreign fund managers worry about only bank shares?There are ample opportunities in others sectors in the budget.Manufactoring ACL,KCAB,etc ;Property sector OSEA...;Other financial institutions LFIN.VFIN,PLC,CFIN,LOFC...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

8WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:01 am

chamith

chamith
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:

Why do Foreign fund managers worry about only bank shares?There are ample opportunities in others sectors in the budget.Manufactoring ACL,KCAB,etc ;Property sector OSEA...;Other financial institutions LFIN.VFIN,PLC,CFIN,LOFC...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Because some of those are too small for a fund manager. So they find liquidity issues when they want to exit. 
If we assume fund managers aim to invest about £50m to £100m in a small emerging market. In rupees its like 10bn to 20bn. Thats a huge amount of money.... Shocked

9WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:56 am

pjrngroup


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

things get changed overnight in Sri lanka, they bring something today and someone opposes it tomorrow and they will reverse it, this  is why foreign fund managers doesn't want to invest here.

10WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:47 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Yahapalanaya wrote wrote:
Why do Foreign fund managers worry about only bank shares?There are ample opportunities in others sectors in the budget.Manufactoring ACL,KCAB,etc ;Property sector OSEA...;Other financial institutions LFIN.VFIN,PLC,CFIN,LOFC...
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Its up to them to decide on the sectors they wish to invest based on the fundamentals of the particular share at the time they make the decision, unless they were cautioned of stupid changes of this nature.  

Imagine a situation where they have invested in Finance Companies and if the FM introduces a surtax of 25% on Finance Companies only.WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Icon_razz

So, who allows a safety margin for stupid changes of this nature?????

11WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:22 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

All regime has been testing trial & errors. Bad aspect is overnight changes in such practices. Policy decisions are to be made after long brainy sessions though no perfect solution is achieved.

12WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:11 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

I know one company with foreign capital and expertise collaboration  was investing to establish renewable energy connected electric car charging stations in Sri Lanka.
I cannot imagine what will happen to their plans and already spent money.
Last month I saw foreign personnel from charging equip supplier they selected were doing some work in Colombo.

13WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:28 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

This is the most unsuccessful budget in the history. Farmers strikes, fertilizer subsidary was given. Bike and threewheeler were realesed from omission test. And many more changes will happen further.
So they can earn estimated tax from the budget??? Deficit will be widen and many more loans to be granted to balance the budget.



Last edited by Teller on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing error)

14WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

samaritan wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote wrote:
Why do Foreign fund managers worry about only bank shares?There are ample opportunities in others sectors in the budget.Manufactoring ACL,KCAB,etc ;Property sector OSEA...;Other financial institutions LFIN.VFIN,PLC,CFIN,LOFC...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Its up to them to decide on the sectors they wish to invest based on the fundamentals of the particular share at the time they make the decision, unless they were cautioned of stupid changes of this nature.  

Imagine a situation where they have invested in Finance Companies and if the FM introduces a surtax of 25% on Finance Companies only.WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Icon_razz

So, who allows a safety margin for stupid changes of this nature?????
We cannot stay with same tax system to please those so called fund managers.We have to change tax system suitable to our country.Wait and see how those so called fund managers will come... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

15WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:21 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

chamith wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:

Why do Foreign fund managers worry about only bank shares?There are ample opportunities in others sectors in the budget.Manufactoring ACL,KCAB,etc ;Property sector OSEA...;Other financial institutions LFIN.VFIN,PLC,CFIN,LOFC...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Because some of those are too small for a fund manager. So they find liquidity issues when they want to exit. 
If we assume fund managers aim to invest about £50m to £100m in a small emerging market. In rupees its like 10bn to 20bn. Thats a huge amount of money.... Shocked
OTHER SHARE
OSEA 19 Billion rupees worth shares
PLC    30 Billion rupees worth shares
LFIN   17 Billion rupees worth shares

BANKING SHARES
NDB  32 Billion rupees worth share
NTB   19 Billion rupees worth share

Above some of bank shares and other sector shares.I couldn't agree with your argument.
Shocked Shocked Shocked

16WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 pm

chamith

chamith
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
chamith wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:

Why do Foreign fund managers worry about only bank shares?There are ample opportunities in others sectors in the budget.Manufactoring ACL,KCAB,etc ;Property sector OSEA...;Other financial institutions LFIN.VFIN,PLC,CFIN,LOFC...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Because some of those are too small for a fund manager. So they find liquidity issues when they want to exit. 
If we assume fund managers aim to invest about £50m to £100m in a small emerging market. In rupees its like 10bn to 20bn. Thats a huge amount of money.... Shocked
OTHER SHARE
OSEA 19 Billion rupees worth shares
PLC    30 Billion rupees worth shares
LFIN   17 Billion rupees worth shares

BANKING SHARES
NDB  32 Billion rupees worth share
NTB   19 Billion rupees worth share

Above some of bank shares and other sector shares.I couldn't agree with your argument.
Shocked Shocked Shocked


Did u mean couldn't agree with you more ?

Its actually interesting to look into this issue;
For example as you mention PLC's market cap is around Rs 34bn. But out of this 75% is held by people's bank. So you can get an idea of how much is actually available in the market.  

Imagine having too much of money that u cant buy or sell without affecting the market. This is why ppl came up with this crossings. Off the market deals.

17WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:26 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Leasing allowed 90 %
Leasing only 70 % investors start selling, some with loss
Go back to 90 %  Now what to do ?

Bank  do leasing
Banks cannot do leasing  Investors start selling, some with loss
No no they can Now what to do ?

Tile import protection
Tile protection removed Investors start selling, some with loss
future possible : Re-introduce tile protection ( reason : Dollar drain )
   Then what to do ?

Invite expatriate/locals to bring and deposit money
You Deposit money
Introduce withholding tax (in addition to deteriorating Dollar/Rupee ratio )
Possible : You deposit money elsewhere

Foreign aided projects bring foreign exchange
Stopped project  on 8th Jan
Foreign Investors lost or struck with billions + Foreign Exchange crisis for the country


No vehicle permits hereafter
No no we Pay money
[Possible: Islandwide strike]
Possible: No no who said no permits ?  we give permits

ETF + EPF
[Possible : Islandwide strike]
Possible: No no.  no merging ETF ,  EPF

Dollar @ 130
Foreigner buys 1 million ABC @ Rs.130/- . cost 1 million US$
Rupee dropped Dollar possible @ 144/-  ABC @ 130/-
Value of his investment 90,000  US$
If ABC @ 115/- Value of his investment US$  79,000.


Many more ... to come

Who will come to this Sakala Bujan Hutan land to invest ?

18WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:25 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chinwi wrote:Leasing allowed 90 %
Leasing only 70 % investors start selling, some with loss
Go back to 90 %  Now what to do ?

Bank  do leasing
Banks cannot do leasing  Investors start selling, some with loss
No no they can Now what to do ?

Tile import protection
Tile protection removed Investors start selling, some with loss
future possible : Re-introduce tile protection ( reason : Dollar drain )
   Then what to do ?

Invite expatriate/locals to bring and deposit money
You Deposit money
Introduce withholding tax (in addition to deteriorating Dollar/Rupee ratio )
Possible : You deposit money elsewhere

Foreign aided projects bring foreign exchange
Stopped project  on 8th Jan
Foreign Investors lost or struck with billions + Foreign Exchange crisis for the country


No vehicle permits hereafter
No no we Pay money
[Possible: Islandwide strike]
Possible: No no who said no permits ?  we give permits

ETF + EPF
[Possible : Islandwide strike]
Possible: No no.  no merging ETF ,  EPF

Dollar @ 130
Foreigner buys 1 million ABC @ Rs.130/- . cost 1 million US$
Rupee dropped Dollar possible @ 144/-  ABC @ 130/-
Value of his investment 90,000  US$
If ABC @ 115/- Value of his investment US$  79,000.


Many more ... to come

Who will come to this Sakala Bujan Hutan land to invest ?


Anyway Sakala Bujan Hutan Land is struggling to get out of huge debt of previous regime which was utilized for while elephant projects like Mattala Airport/Port etc.

It was way worst that this when previous regime was handling the economy and in my opinion the investment will start to flow as we improve the environment for them.

What I appreciate is the ones who kept utter silence when previous regime was doing all business unfriendly actions like passing appropriation law etc are actively participating now for improvement of economy.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

19WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:41 am

capitallinkceylon


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

@ranferdi this govt came into power criticizing previous govt saying they borrowed money at 4.5% dollar denominated loans. For last Nine months we have raised nearly 2.5Bn dollars at 6.5%. Why no one is criticizing them now for that borrowing rate. 

They said JIAC is there to lend them huge amount at 1.5-2.5%. What happened to that?? did JIAC lie to UNP or UNP lied to us. 
We're borrowing money for consumption purposes. Most of the borrowings are going towards BOP and interest cover. Blame should be placed on previous govt also  for borrowing money to build Mattala airport and various other loss yielding projects, but current govt tactics are worse than previous govt.

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lankan_shares_fall_to_over_7_1_2_mth_closing_low_on_budget_worries-3-3640-3.html

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_higher_spending,_deficits,_credit_negative__Moody_s-3-3635-1.html

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_central_bank_kills_Rs15bn_excess_liquidity-3-3638-1.html 

http://www.economynext.com/Sri_Lanka_keeps_rates_down_as_credit_rages,_rupee_falls-3-3596.html 


go through following post and see what sought of mess they're doing right now to our economy.

20WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:44 am

dennam jambu


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

both sides have done acts that are bad for investors. remember how MR friend  businessman  used thuggery to take control of hayles group. also takeover of suga and other   business.  giving sri lanka air line to old play boy brotherinlaw. mhinlanka to friend sajinbass to plunder govt money.

21WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:33 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

rafendy wrote:Anyway Sakala Bujan Hutan Land is struggling to get out of huge debt of previous regime which was utilized for while elephant projects like Mattala Airport/Port etc.

This is a completely wrong misconception spread by වැඩ බැරි lokkas of this government.

Ports are built as long term strategic investments. Paying back terms are designed before obtaining money. No country give us money if we cannot prove paying back capability and low stressed impact on yearly budgets .

Everybody is talking about Mattala and Hamban Habour because you can see them. At least they are there to use in future date.

How about billions debt created by this වැඩ බැරි mottayas from 8th Jan to this date ? Could have built many Mattalas and Ports using money wasted by වැඩ බැරි mottayas in 2015. No one knows or talks because nobody cannot see any physical structure.

Mahinda Rakapaksa Regime reduced debt of the country by over 15% of GDP from 92 % to 71 %.
No one can hide real facts.

Misconceptions are only good to deceive people and grab power. බොරුවෙන් ලබන දෙයි පැවැත්මක් නැත​. බොරුවෙන් වංචාවෙන් ලබා ගන්නා දේ පවත්වා ගැනීම ලැබීම තරම් ලෙහෙසි නැත​.

We do not supported Big headed low quality action of Sajin vas or any other man.
The current people came because of them , taking of fair and intelligent work.
Now what are they doing ? ඉඟුරු දී මිරිස් ගත්තා වගේ ද නැත​.
මේ ඉඟුරු අල වෙනුවට නියඟලා අල කෑවා වගේය​.

22WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Empty Re: WHY FOREIGN FUND MANAGERS AVOID CSE Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:49 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Depreciating rupee is another major problem for foreign investors especially in CSE.Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum