FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by Chula Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» What you need to remember is there is ALWAYS a way to make income from day trading stocks. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by deli Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 8:34 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:38 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:44 pm

» CW Makie Highest Dividend Payer- EPS of Rs.10 for Quarter
by Ros123 Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:27 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by ashan silva Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:12 am

» HORANA PLANTATIONS PLC (HOPL)
by cheetah Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

» LOFC Future
by samansilva Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:41 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by stocknoob Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 pm

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:19 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Oh SIRA maru SIRA. Professional traders please help me

Oh SIRA maru SIRA. Professional traders please help me

+4
Carolis
researcher1986
Monster
UKboy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

UKboy

UKboy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

1. In my imaginary world I'm a SIRA holder & thinking about...

Future projects, Endless deals, Hope SIRA will be the biggest cable manufacturer in sl ( the day ACL & KCAL collapse), Hotels, etc..

2. In the real world I'm just a poor small investor who is trying hard to make some profits.

My only hope is a manipulator (Professional trader) will come and buy SIRA in large chunks. Otherwise I will have to wait few more years.

God please help.
Many thanks in advance.

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2659-which-cable-company-is-the-best-to-buy-sira-acl-or-kelani-cables?highlight=SIRA
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t2507-what-s-up-with-sira

Monster

Monster

UKBoy, I was waiting for your comment on this. Here you are Very Happy

researcher1986

Stock Trader

Hope that proposed debtors write off will be incorporated to financial statements soon. Till then, nothing can be expected Rolling Eyes

Carolis

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Monster wrote:UKBoy, I was waiting for your comment on this. Here you are Very Happy
I'm now waiting to see Rajitha's comment. He was the one in positive side. Smile

TuskerLK

TuskerLK
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Carolis wrote:
Monster wrote:UKBoy, I was waiting for your comment on this. Here you are Very Happy
I'm now waiting to see Rajitha's comment. He was the one in positive side. Smile

Innam too, he put all this money into SIRA on PF challenge round 2.

I still hold the SIRA shares which i bought at IPO around 5 years back. still they haven't done anything big. I'm loosing my confident on this

UKboy

UKboy

tinyman wrote:

I still hold the SIRA shares which i bought at IPO around 5 years back. still they haven't done anything big. I'm loosing my confident on this

Yes IPO price was Rs 3.00 & shot up to around Rs 3.80 in matter of days. But then it was all downhill trend & stagnated below Rs 2.00 for few years.

But hopefully as that intelligent lecturer (in this forum) said SIRA share will rise sooner than later.

wikum100

UKboy wrote:1. In my imaginary world I'm a SIRA holder & thinking about...

Future projects, Endless deals, Hope SIRA will be the biggest cable manufacturer in sl ( the day ACL & KCAL collapse), Hotels, etc..

2. In the real world I'm just a poor small investor who is trying hard to make some profits.

My only hope is a manipulator (Professional trader) will come and buy SIRA in large chunks. Otherwise I will have to wait few more years.

God please help.
Many thanks in advance.

you mean DJ ? lol!

Rajitha

Rajitha
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Carolis wrote:

Hi m8 I never said go buy the share! In fact even when I posted I said I sold all the shares I had! Go read my post! I said I can understand why people might pay Rs 4.50 per SIRA share! As it stands its even now Rs 5.30. 18% higher than the price I said is a good value for the share!

I'm not the person i na retard world who thought SIRA can be manipulated with with as few shares as a couple of thousand and it will crash down below Rs 4.50! Also as I said even back then a NEw project is in the horizon and thats the reason why the share price is around current levels! Actually IMO it has done quite well so far to be even Rs 5 in a this big bear market when even for me the value of share was rs 4.50+ only !!

UKboy

UKboy

Rajitha wrote: Also as I said even back then a NEw project is in the horizon and thats the reason why the share price is around current levels!

Rajitha,
Do you think we need to buy this mini cable manufacturer's shares well in advance for the sake of new projects..!!! Shocked Shocked
I can imagine that if SIRA has less than a million shares or public own shares are less than 1% of the whole share capital. But if a company has 537 million shares I cannt see a point why we need to buy shares well in advance.

All most all the companies at CSE are expanding & it is not something unusual.

BTW same as you like plantations I like to see your posts in this forum and surprisingly you forgot to mention your favourite word "Idiots".

marusira

KAWDA mage nama kiyala kathakarAna lokkaa?chike boy ohoma bayawela ba papaua issarahata dala dathmiti kagena diva wikagena sirawata sira allan inna...,obata jaya brokerlata jayen jaya

UKboy

UKboy

Wow have I upset SIRA lovers this much? Very Happy

I cannt remeber I got this many - Reps for telling the truth since early GREG days

Can any of them please come up with at least single question?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum