FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

My stupid stock market advise! Vote_lcap11%My stupid stock market advise! Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
My stupid stock market advise! Vote_lcap20%My stupid stock market advise! Vote_rcap 20% [ 37 ]
My stupid stock market advise! Vote_lcap29%My stupid stock market advise! Vote_rcap 29% [ 55 ]
My stupid stock market advise! Vote_lcap40%My stupid stock market advise! Vote_rcap 40% [ 75 ]

Total Votes : 188

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by Anushka Perz Today at 12:59 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by Citizen Silva Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» New Bermuda Triangle
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 9:09 pm

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by samaritan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» HORANA PLANTATIONS PLC (HOPL)
by cheetah Yesterday at 2:27 pm

» What you need to remember is there is ALWAYS a way to make income from day trading stocks. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:00 pm

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by deli Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:13 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:34 am

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:44 pm

» CW Makie Highest Dividend Payer- EPS of Rs.10 for Quarter
by Ros123 Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:57 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:46 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:27 am

» LOFC Future
by samansilva Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by stocknoob Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:59 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 pm

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » My stupid stock market advise!

My stupid stock market advise!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My stupid stock market advise! Empty My stupid stock market advise! Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:06 am

Sstar

Sstar
Vice President - Equity Analytics

If you have shares with less than 10% loss: Sell!
If your losses are more than 30% : Hold and Pray!
If you planning to enter the market: Dont! Wait until market fall further.
If you are Stupid: Buy My stupid stock market advise! Icon_smile

Last edited by Sstar on Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

2My stupid stock market advise! Empty Re: My stupid stock market advise! Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:12 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

It is depend on the experience, knowledge, strategy that we apply.
I do nothing in this market. One person's mistake becomes other person's fortune.

Sstar are you planning to buy or sell?

3My stupid stock market advise! Empty Re: My stupid stock market advise! Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:17 am

Sstar

Sstar

VALUEPICK wrote:It is depend on the experience, knowledge, strategy that we apply.
I do nothing in this market. One person's mistake becomes other person's fortune.

Sstar are you planning to buy or sell?

Shares have still not fallen to the correct price level after considering the expected future decline in profit in banks and all other major corporates due to the current economic down as a result of poor fiscal, budget and debt management by the new kid on the block and also due to the availability of alternative investment opportunities to the smart investors as a result of the current sluggish economy situation.

4My stupid stock market advise! Empty Re: My stupid stock market advise! Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:37 am

VALUEPICK

VALUEPICK
Expert
Expert

Two giants both JKH and COMB should calm down first. Their behaviour has become different at different times. Irrespective of irrational of behaviour of these two stocks, some other stocks will shine time to time.

Stocks should go up due to following reasons.

Strong institutional buying both foreign and local (I think new government is still making some plans)
Continuation of capital system globally including China
Due to oversold situation
Speculation
Anything goes down will go up in stock markets
On fundamentals and great valuations
Lower oil and gold prices
At the moment there are not much other investment opportunities globally
Global governments still want to maintain easy money policy including low interest rate.
Market selloff will follow strong uptrend
Trend reversal
Until we see peak in bull market (What happened to Sri-Lanka market during last three years? We never saw broader bull market for all types stocks such as blue chips, small and mid caps etc? Last time some analysts avoided recommending banking and financial stocks due to gold prices. Those who bought some banking and finance stocks had some capital gain and now they having correction. Can we have another opportunity here?
When value investors become active as there are many value stocks in the market

I believe it is time to identity great winners in the market for 2016 and beyond. During period of 12 months to 18 months lot of things can happen. It is better to stay with known angels in the market now. There could be some hidden gems as well.

We listened to so many bad news during last five years globally and we missed some great opportunities. Almost every country irrespective of big or small has some kind of debt. Some have mountain of debt. They can print money or issue bond to repay their debts. World economy is running using credit market. End of credit means end of growth in the world economy under the current financial system. What happened to western world when credit market became freeze? They had to implement bailouts. Right or wrong that decision helped them to recover their economy little bit. Can anybody find 100% solutions to the any economy? Experts and some top players in the global market can predict lot of things. But they don’t materialize in this world as it is.

BTW today people insurance is trading below its IPO price as it came to the market like today.  It is time to identify best insurance stocks in the market as well.

It is also time to identify attractive individual stocks separated from the market.

5My stupid stock market advise! Empty Re: My stupid stock market advise! Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:58 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

As per initial post.. last few days lot of stocks are bought by stupids..

It's all defining the right time and right price.. few days it will prove who are stupids...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum